Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #5775 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 2:43 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 498, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 496, Thestatusquo wrote:He said that he had a bunch of things he thought about the optimal play for this setup but when I asked him for it he told me he would tell me later if he thought I was town.

Like its possible that scum would make that play but to me it seems much more likely that scum would be trying to pocket me in the PT rather than do something like that.
Eh idk I think this was kinda how my interactions with Ythan went in the last run
has your hood been elaborated on here at all? I think it might have but can we get an update in the case more has happened?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5776 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 2:49 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 511, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 508, Shirou wrote:
In post 507, Gamma Emerald wrote:I said me and pooky agreed but I was the one who really had skin in the game
That makes it a bit better but it's still beneficial for a scum!Pooky to let you do it

I don't think town!Pooky necessarily says "maybe it's too early" though, my bigger issue with Pooky is just how he has been behaving in the thread in general
ftr I think it's sus you made that comment, and that's also why I said it like that in the first place
I also know from last time he played with me that he wouldn't be very obstructionist as town, unless maybe if he strongly disagreed about challenging the team I had in mind
this is not the BIG reason I'm not scum here but I think gotcha'ing a scummate here is kinda not the brightest move
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5777 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 2:50 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5775, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 498, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 496, Thestatusquo wrote:He said that he had a bunch of things he thought about the optimal play for this setup but when I asked him for it he told me he would tell me later if he thought I was town.

Like its possible that scum would make that play but to me it seems much more likely that scum would be trying to pocket me in the PT rather than do something like that.
Eh idk I think this was kinda how my interactions with Ythan went in the last run
has your hood been elaborated on here at all? I think it might have but can we get an update in the case more has happened?
I want to clarify this
I want you to update if there has been sufficient content that it's helpful, not update in all cases in a hope that something will be useful
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5778 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:03 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 554, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 551, Shirou wrote:
In post 547, Gamma Emerald wrote:You said there were
PAGES
of posts in your PT, as in plural
What is in those posts?
the first page is mostly us fluffing

then in the second page still being written we discussed a bit Pooky

and just now I was rambling about if I'm responsible or not for not being louder from the start here if Pooky is scum but at the same time if I'm responsible if I deathtunneled/CAPSLOCK'd here if he's town

literally near nothing
:igmeou:
In post 556, Gamma Emerald wrote: why did you bold the word "PAGES" in my post Shirou?
just wanna say I'm very chuffed Shirou flipped scum because of this, means it had some tangible value even if it was subconscious
But I'll admit the initial comparison was kinda shit too, the circumstances are somewhat different as to what was bolded
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5779 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:06 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 655, Gamma Emerald wrote: also now that Cakez posted, if he was busy, or if I expected he was liable to put all our buddies low in his reads, I would probably be more inclined to bus him
Oh I did cover it
this also gets into why I think scum might have been bussing psyche; he was very clearly struggling to get a foothold in the game so he might have been seen as a bus option for some free towncred
I know I've tried to do it in the past for sure.
<Embrace The Void>

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5780 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:07 pm

Post by T-Bone »

I do wanna go back to a time when Shirou/Norwee probably thought they were winning, so I guess I will stop being lazy too.

I did want to ask you Gamma, and maybe anyone else. Are Shriou and Alisae good enough friends to use a PT even if they are also scum? (I also have Alisae and Shirou's interaction where they go from opposite to same side in mind)
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5781 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:10 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 658, Gamma Emerald wrote: I wish Cakez would have actually engaged more because I can't tell rn if he's scum trying to discredit me or if he's just genuinely tilted
like, I do genuinely believe in my read rate on him but I also opted to challenge him in part to make him more readable, I think when I've pushed town!him early it's made him more evidently town
idr where it is (it wasn't in my links) but there was a normal game where I think that sort of chain of events happened
ftr if I do end up changing my mind on Cakez I'd like for one of the teams in the challenge to be swapped for Hyperpost Meta as that team is definitely the most sus to me rn
so like, don't hammer anytime soon
hrrrm
looking back at this, I like it a lot less that Alisae swapped in Holmes under the Hammer over some other team
was a justification ever provided for that choice?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5782 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:11 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5780, T-Bone wrote: I do wanna go back to a time when Shirou/Norwee probably thought they were winning, so I guess I will stop being lazy too.

I did want to ask you Gamma, and maybe anyone else. Are Shriou and Alisae good enough friends to use a PT even if they are also scum? (I also have Alisae and Shirou's interaction where they go from opposite to same side in mind)
I think they'd have the chemistry to do that
the last time something like that happened the players behind it also had some degree of chemistry, but I can't really determine the full scope of it because the game mod NEVER released the 2-scum hood. I guess I'll try and pester them about it
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5783 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:16 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 676, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 662, Alisae wrote:if you don't have holmes as 1 and johnson as 7 you are out of your mind
hrrm
yeah wtaf was this in conjunction with swapping to holmes later on?
<Embrace The Void>

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #5784 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:19 pm

Post by T-Bone »

In post 3418, Lazy Shirou wrote: why do u think titus is town alisae pls people need to stop scumposting i swear
So my plan was to start from the Titus elimination and go until Norwee swapped in myself/Cakez into the challenge, because that is the timeframe scum was winning. This occurred a bit before and caught my eye so I'm gonna make a separate post real quick (and grab Gamma's post from a few posts ago). I would say Shirou might have felt like they were winning too as we were about to lim Titus.

Shirou was parked on psyche and Alisae was calling Titus town. Shirou makes this post and then Alisae hammers a few posts later. A few posts before that Alisae was insisting we were limming town.
In post 3433, Lazy Shirou wrote: hm

sorry for not trusting your read there alisae
Then this happened right after. Now, one thing I hammered on Shirou early for was trying to get me to vote for Pooky without Shirou casting a vote. So here's another example of that happening, and Gamma quoted an example that I also want to talk about.
In post 5768, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 385, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 381, Alisae wrote:
In post 374, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 371, Alisae wrote:
In post 362, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 352, Shirou wrote:You seem to think I'm ?scum? when I wasn't trying to powerplay?
i think you're scum because you're openly trying to get t-bone to vote me via a manipulation tactic that is scummy af and i also found your mech analysis pretty lacking tho i was willing to ignore that because you said you wanted to chillax this game.
why do you have your panties in a knot over 1 singular vote
if anything villagers should be open to the idea of using their vote to apply pressure
it's not like the vote is going to make or break your wagon

I don't get the issue

really weird framing here
address the concern
VOTE: pooky
not rly interested in this PvP mindset bullshit of attacking back and my main concern is I don't see how what you are describing is wolf indicative at all

mmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
this is the first thing that feels like it might have tangible value that I came across (went to the page it was on from my ISO)
I think alisaeslot being scum would mean tbone almost has to be town
otherwise I feel like this heat that pooky was getting doesn't make sense
When these posts occurred I had just gotten done explaining why I thought Shirou was trying to manipulate me into voting Pooky. And then Alisae gets...manipulated into voting Pooky? I have to follow up, I wonder if Shirou ever tried to use this as a counter example to say "I wasn't manipulating t-bone, alisae just did it too!"

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5785 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:19 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 673, Alisae wrote: I was probs going to challenge Freedom
this is also weird given shirou's swap choice in the second round
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5786 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:27 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

https://discord.gg/kXUJsnTf8u
this is the chat that was between two scum that I'm referring to
it apparently wasn't as active as claimed but they bluffed pretty convincingly
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5787 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:30 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 693, Alisae wrote: because the pool of Shirou freedom PP are 3 slots that I think have a decent chance of flipping wolf

my reads are lookin like this atm

shea std
furtive enchant

gamma
t-bone*
pooky
** Haschel

penguin
cakez
Norwee Shirou
Freedom
- I have 2 wolves in this pair. Probably 3 but 4 if Pooky is town
*I think it makes sense for him to be town. Though in the back of my mind I am aware it isn't impossible for a wolf to do what he's done so far
**it is very possible that I am getting fearmongered but like I think he is probably a townie?
hmmmm
<Embrace The Void>

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #5788 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:32 pm

Post by T-Bone »

In post 3434, NorwegianboyEE wrote: What. I'm so confused. So Titus was town, Alisae somehow knew. And then hammered anyway?
In post 3435, Lazy Shirou wrote: i don't get how you were able to town read titus there but

yeah
In post 3439, Lazy Shirou wrote:
In post 3434, NorwegianboyEE wrote: What. I'm so confused. So Titus was town, Alisae somehow knew. And then hammered anyway?
are you trying to shade alisae now

she hammered bc that's what the day ended up looking like
So this is an exchange right after the Titus flip. Norwee shades Alisae, and then Shirou makes an excuse for Alisae. We know Norwee/Shirou are aligned, what happened here? Crosstalk because Alisae is town or doing a really bad job of distancing from also-scum Alisae?
In post 3444, Lazy Shirou wrote: am i crazy if i still want to do psyche

i'm much less confident now but i believe titus could have been the deflection
In post 3448, Lazy Shirou wrote: i'm laughing this game is a shitshow so farr but it's kinda like a funny shitshoq
This is another example post Shirou why I think Gimli is town. I saw that you said Gamma you thought psyche was a good bus target because psyche was struggling to gain a foothold in the game. To me #3448 looks like an acknowledgement that scum is winning (acting like two town flips were bad for Shirou), so #3444 doesn't make sense as a bus target to me. Cakez was still on the table as a possible mislim (something Norwee later tried). The only thing going for me that the Shirou was bussing psyche theory does require Alisae to be town, since Shirou manipulated e into hammering Titus potentially.
In post 3471, Lazy Shirou wrote: i think this game is funnier if psyche is town tbh but i know it looks bad to say it
In post 3494, Lazy Shirou wrote: i wish i was on the furtive wagon now

screw v/la

I know scum don't openly celebrate, but damn this does look a bit like Shirou feeling like the momentum to lim psyche was there. It's very similar to how I remember them feeling the momentum to get Cakez was. And then complaining that he didn't participate in the furtive mislim.
In post 3474, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2047, Alisae wrote: Dead air dead villager…
In post 3415, Alisae wrote: Oh ok it seems like we’re determined to eliminate what is probs a villager titus
Ok i thought it was a bit weird just this one time, but this is like twice now where Alisae is calling the flip town right before it happens.
In post 3455, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 3438, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:

so ali said titus was scum

threadlock

then ali hammered

then said titus was town

my brain is still spinning
No. Alisae said Titus was town, thread closed then opened, and then hammered.
What is the origin of this theory? I think I thought Alisae calling out the town flip back to back, especially after hammering Titus was weird in the same way Norwee tried to point out. Was this Norwee's theory from the get-go or was Norwee parroting someone else? (something else to go look for)

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5789 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:39 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 725, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 722, Alisae wrote:
In post 719, Gamma Emerald wrote: ngl the only person in the PoE I object to here rn is penguin
huh?
my hero solve rn is you+shirou+cakez+norwee but freedom is also scummy for me rn
I don't know what I was thinking when I called freedom scummy here
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5790 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:41 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 728, Alisae wrote:
In post 723, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 709, Alisae wrote:
In post 707, Thestatusquo wrote:Why is me challenging norwee rash
I just don't like the idea of having to vote anyone in your team off. I think that limits the scope of what possible information can be gotten and it quickly becomes an icky situation if we don't want to vote norwee off for whatever reason.
what???
I think what you're getting at is you'd rather another team challenge norwee if it's gonna happen but this is weirdly phrased
That would be more ideal ya.
I think it's phrased like that because like I feel like that challenge specifically forces me to elim Norwee regardless of if I like it or not. Even if he ends up towntelling, I would have to pick a different person in that challenge to want to vote to eliminate.

Like there's just no plan B it forces everyone to vote this player or not vote and that's kinda icky... Kinda like the situation a lot of other players are in right with with like cakez...
this is so weirdly narrow-minded
what about Haschel? He's only in Alisae's weakest townread tier in the preceding list.
<Embrace The Void>

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #5791 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:42 pm

Post by T-Bone »

In post 3503, Lazy Shirou wrote: actually

norwee titus flipped town where are your thoughts now esp in regards to psyche
In post 3504, Lazy Shirou wrote:
In post 3460, NorwegianboyEE wrote: Well after that public humiliation i feel more open to listening to others i guess.
Still would like to hear more from Psyche though if possible.
oh ok
This looks so inorganic. Norwee posts thoughts about psyche, Shirou asks Norwee for thoughts about psyche in a later post, and then goes "oh but you gave them already". I didn't set out to say whether Shirou was bussing or pushing a mislim but I feel like I look at these posts and it looks clearly like Shirou is trying to get a mislim through. (this is what my read already is, so someone please check me if I'm reading into my bias)
In post 3518, Lazy Shirou wrote:
In post 3514, SirCakez wrote: it's a counter to two of my scumreads in Titus and Shirou
hmmmm
In post 3523, Lazy Shirou wrote: it's like watching a thriller movie and the climax is near

what will he say when he sees titus flipped town already

find out in the next chapter
In post 3528, Lazy Shirou wrote: i want to hear what you have to say now upon titus flip though
In post 3531, Lazy Shirou wrote: ok so he votes me anyway
These were all directed at Cakez.
In post 3537, Lazy Shirou wrote: i thought about making a entire parody of it but i want to limit my shitposting a bit to not bloat a game that already doesn't have a lot of engagement
These was too. It supports my theory that at this point in time I think Shirou thought he was winning. I think a few players had expressed frustration at the town flips (Pooky for example) so this is like an insincere 'yeah me too I hate that town is losing' post. That Shirou thought he was winning once again makes me think psyche was a mislim target.

It's also interesting that Shirou doesn't really engage with any other reads in the immediate aftermath of Titus' flip. This may be the start of where he and Norwee decided they would make Cakez their secondary target (leading to the moment where Norwee swapped in Cakez for Shirou).

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #5792 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:44 pm

Post by T-Bone »

I wanna pause here so Gamma and I aren't two ships passing in the night. So far I feel like I'm confirming the hypothesis I had in my head about what I would see when I ISOd Norwee/Shirou around this timeframe, and I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5793 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:46 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 731, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: the difference between 2-3-4 is like jumping from a mountain to a valley

it implies a differing view of the strength of alisae's townreads in the entire upper section of the read chart that hinges exactly on my alignment which makes no sense since my role in this game has been supporting cast to gamma and random dude who pops in and shouts a lot about random shit
ngl I think I want dunnstral to die because despite cakez flipping town he was only an accessory to the core theory that shirou/norwee/alisae were scum, and Pooky getting shot when he did I think supports the validity of that solve

@T-bone
I see your pause, is there anything in particular in your last few posts that you want my opinion on?
<Embrace The Void>

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #5794 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:47 pm

Post by T-Bone »

I mean if anything sticks out to you. I also like just looked at this thread and worry we'd make it unreadable.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5795 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:48 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

the way that pooky post relates to the point I made is I feel like it doesn't make much sense for pooky to die over me unless that solve of shirou/norwee/ali + 1 is on-track
PEdit: yeah I'm kinda not posting much of my own thought at a time, I should probably compress a bit
<Embrace The Void>

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #5796 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 4:25 pm

Post by T-Bone »

In post 5787, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 693, Alisae wrote: because the pool of Shirou freedom PP are 3 slots that I think have a decent chance of flipping wolf

my reads are lookin like this atm

shea std
furtive enchant

gamma
t-bone*
pooky
** Haschel

penguin
cakez
Norwee Shirou
Freedom
- I have 2 wolves in this pair. Probably 3 but 4 if Pooky is town
*I think it makes sense for him to be town. Though in the back of my mind I am aware it isn't impossible for a wolf to do what he's done so far
**it is very possible that I am getting fearmongered but like I think he is probably a townie?
hmmmm
It's funny you're about 8 days behind where I am reading. Alisae has basically moved Norwee and Shirou out of the pool by this point I'm at. Which re-reading Alisae says 'scum in Shirou/Freedom/PP'...Freedom/Titus flips town and then Shirou also leaves the this lim pool. (Shirou did leave Alisae's lim pool well before the Titus flip)

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #5797 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 4:30 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Oh as a side note I do want to apologize to Dunn as I am quoting things he can't really answer for. I found myself in a situation last game where I hyper focused reading on a big player who replaced out and I didn't give the replacement player as much benefit as I should have early on. Same thing applies to Gimli to a lesser extent.

Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Shea

Post Post #5798 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 4:30 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Gun to my head its STD-Sheep, IG, distant third for me in the PoE would be Gamma, I guess you could swap gamma and sheep but I still just don't really see a world where STD isnt scum and I guess I'm just willing to go with it.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5799 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 4:32 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5784, T-Bone wrote:When these posts occurred I had just gotten done explaining why I thought Shirou was trying to manipulate me into voting Pooky. And then Alisae gets...manipulated into voting Pooky? I have to follow up, I wonder if Shirou ever tried to use this as a counter example to say "I wasn't manipulating t-bone, alisae just did it too!"
I don't remember anything of the sort but I also believe I skipped several pages during Day 2 or so?
In post 5788, T-Bone wrote: So this is an exchange right after the Titus flip. Norwee shades Alisae, and then Shirou makes an excuse for Alisae. We know Norwee/Shirou are aligned, what happened here? Crosstalk because Alisae is town or doing a really bad job of distancing from also-scum Alisae?
I think this might just be Shirou going "shut up, by pointing the finger at Alisae you're technically putting me at risk!"
that's NAI for alisaeslot I think
In post 5788, T-Bone wrote:This is another example post Shirou why I think Gimli is town. I saw that you said Gamma you thought psyche was a good bus target because psyche was struggling to gain a foothold in the game. To me #3448 looks like an acknowledgement that scum is winning (acting like two town flips were bad for Shirou), so #3444 doesn't make sense as a bus target to me. Cakez was still on the table as a possible mislim (something Norwee later tried). The only thing going for me that the Shirou was bussing psyche theory does require Alisae to be town, since Shirou manipulated e into hammering Titus potentially.
alright, I'll take this into consideration
In post 5788, T-Bone wrote:I know scum don't openly celebrate, but damn this does look a bit like Shirou feeling like the momentum to lim psyche was there. It's very similar to how I remember them feeling the momentum to get Cakez was. And then complaining that he didn't participate in the furtive mislim.
hmmm okay I kinda see it
In post 5788, T-Bone wrote:What is the origin of this theory? I think I thought Alisae calling out the town flip back to back, especially after hammering Titus was weird in the same way Norwee tried to point out. Was this Norwee's theory from the get-go or was Norwee parroting someone else? (something else to go look for)
yeah it seems like Alisae has repeatedly shifted all over the place in how she's handled furtive and the titus-slot and maybe the psyche-slot
In post 5791, T-Bone wrote:This looks so inorganic. Norwee posts thoughts about psyche, Shirou asks Norwee for thoughts about psyche in a later post, and then goes "oh but you gave them already". I didn't set out to say whether Shirou was bussing or pushing a mislim but I feel like I look at these posts and it looks clearly like Shirou is trying to get a mislim through. (this is what my read already is, so someone please check me if I'm reading into my bias)
how were they saying titus and psyche correlated before the titus flip?
In post 5791, T-Bone wrote:These were all directed at Cakez.
this feels like it lends credence to my feeling that cakez was put in so psyche would be limmed? Which I think with Cakez's townflip makes psycheslot lean town a bit
In post 5791, T-Bone wrote:These was too. It supports my theory that at this point in time I think Shirou thought he was winning. I think a few players had expressed frustration at the town flips (Pooky for example) so this is like an insincere 'yeah me too I hate that town is losing' post. That Shirou thought he was winning once again makes me think psyche was a mislim target.

It's also interesting that Shirou doesn't really engage with any other reads in the immediate aftermath of Titus' flip. This may be the start of where he and Norwee decided they would make Cakez their secondary target (leading to the moment where Norwee swapped in Cakez for Shirou).
yeahhhh the bit about not wanting to hurt engagement more feels like scum who feel safe in their advantage and believe they can afford to give town a break by not making the game feel absolutely oppressive

I did the same thing in a dead game where there was basically no activity, it ended up losing the game for my team. I don't particularly regret it though as I would have felt horrible winning by just killing anyone who cared about the game. But yeah, it was a cheeky-ass move to pull on my part.
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”