Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4050 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:31 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 4048, Flea The Magician wrote: Eira go look after yourself. Drink water, maybe tea, and do some you things.
Thank you Flea! I'm already checking in here again, I shouldn't. I'm sorry if my rl troubles have bled into this game, I've been very.... harsh, I see that.

I really appreciate this, I need to focus on work and on getting my life sorted(it's just... not), I think taking at least an entire day off, more, is what I really need to do now. You're right, my head just isn't clear.

Nancy Drew: I was real aggro toward you day 5. Apologies are mere words but I'm cognizant of that and it's unneeded and bad.

I hope everyone is able to have a great time.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4051 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:42 am

Post by Bellaphant »

@flea, really aiming to have a proper chat with you, so after everyone has checked in, throw your Q's at me.

@eira, have a rest!
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4052 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:35 am

Post by Malakittens »

Morning ya'll.

I agree KJ is basically confirmed town.

which means I have to sort out eira/bella/flea
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #4053 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:00 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

Thats everyone and no claim. I dont believe scum wouldnt spot here with a psuedo IC.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4054 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:01 am

In post 4050, Eiralox wrote:
In post 4048, Flea The Magician wrote: Eira go look after yourself. Drink water, maybe tea, and do some you things.
Thank you Flea! I'm already checking in here again, I shouldn't. I'm sorry if my rl troubles have bled into this game, I've been very.... harsh, I see that.

I really appreciate this, I need to focus on work and on getting my life sorted(it's just... not), I think taking at least an entire day off, more, is what I really need to do now. You're right, my head just isn't clear.

Nancy Drew: I was real aggro toward you day 5. Apologies are mere words but I'm cognizant of that and it's unneeded and bad.

We have a few days, dont worry about game bleed - it happens and ngl I think were all guilty of that a bit i this one. Has been a spicy one.
When youre back, drop who your sus is and we can work from there.

Worth noting for everyone we remain in YOLO. So no stupid voting.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4055 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:47 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4050, Eiralox wrote:

It was extremely frustrating because I was trying to decide between you and Elements and you weren’t helping me but I thanks I appreciate that.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4056 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:55 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4053, Flea The Magician wrote: Thats everyone and no claim. I dont believe scum wouldnt spot here with a psuedo IC.
It’s not “pseudo”. Scum with an rb ability was confirm by flipped town to have visited me and my slot not going anywhere, so unless you’re aware of any game anywhere where scum tries to rb their teammate, I’m as close to lockclear as you can possibly get.

and obviously they haven’t spotted anyone. I’ve checked my pms multiple times to check because a part of me still is in disbelief that not only that I’m not but no one is. It’s making me wonder if my reads are bad and that’s why scum maybe wants to keep me alive?

That’s really the only explanation I can possibly think of.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4057 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:13 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Tbf it's why the scum didn't kill you in lost ;)

I don't believe town has any more power though? But I do wonder if scum no shot: they probably only have to get one elim today and it's incredibly likely that we are in 2:2:1, in my opinion.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4058 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:40 am

In post 4056, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4053, Flea The Magician wrote: Thats everyone and no claim. I dont believe scum wouldnt spot here with a psuedo IC.
It’s not “pseudo”. Scum with an rb ability was confirm by flipped town to have visited me and my slot not going anywhere, so unless you’re aware of any game anywhere where scum tries to rb their teammate, I’m as close to lockclear as you can possibly get.

and obviously they haven’t spotted anyone. I’ve checked my pms multiple times to check because a part of me still is in disbelief that not only that I’m not but no one is. It’s making me wonder if my reads are bad and that’s why scum maybe wants to keep me alive?

Ok remember I tend to be a lot more specific around peoples alignment status :p youre not mod confirmed, or mechanically confirmed. Youre confirmed by extrapolation of actions making it <1% chance if you being scum by the actions that have played out :p

I mean you could still be 3p... I dont think 3p is a concern here though given yesterday.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4059 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:43 am

In post 4057, Bellaphant wrote: Tbf it's why the scum didn't kill you in lost ;)

I don't believe town has any more power though? But I do wonder if scum no shot: they probably only have to get one elim today and it's incredibly likely that we are in 2:2:1, in my opinion.
My big question for you, is are you gated?
I will elaborate on my thinking once youve answered or refused to answer.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4060 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:35 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I'll be clear now: I am 'one hit'. But I don't know whether it's ever worked, so I don't know whether it's ever been used! Scum know, as they know if I wasn't the right target!

I don't know if that answers your question?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4061 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:58 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4057, Bellaphant wrote: Tbf it's why the scum didn't kill you in lost ;)

I suppose that’s possible? If so, it would also mean Mala isn’t clear from shooting Enchant.

My reads until I figured out Noraa was scum was pretty atrocious.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4062 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:01 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4058, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 4056, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Ok remember I tend to be a lot more specific around peoples alignment status :p youre not mod confirmed, or mechanically confirmed. Youre confirmed by extrapolation of actions making it <1% chance if you being scum by the actions that have played out :p

I mean you could still be 3p... I dont think 3p is a concern here though given yesterday.
Very glad you cleared that up. A lot of theories have been suggested of traitors and now 3ps but no real evidence but Bella’s theory would make sense. \_0_/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4063 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:22 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Best case, mala is 3p and one eira and flea are scum, worse case ...I don't even know.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4064 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:45 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4063, Bellaphant wrote: Best case, mala is 3p and one eira and flea are scum, worse case ...I don't even know.
In post 3591, Aisa wrote:
Votecount 4.09 (Final)

Gimli (5):
BlueBloodedToffee, Malakittens, Eiralox, Bellaphant, Killing Joke.
Eiralox (4):
Flea The Magician, Elements, Radical Rat, Gimli.

Not Voting (0):
-

With 9 players alive, it took 5 to eliminate someone.

Day 4 ends in (expired on 2023-02-12 15:30:00).

Co-Mod Notes
  • Combined Mod ISO
  • Flea The Magician is V/LA.
  • Gimli has reached his post limit for today and has 0/10 posts left in his reserve. He can only post naked votes every 12 hours.
Do you really think Elements and Eira crossbus here? If there’s 4 groupscum, seems odd that Eira goes out of his way to piss me off.

Any scumteam knowing my meta would have probably told him to knock it off no? I just don’t understand what Eira was doing unless he’s doing some kind of Meryl Streep thing, doesn’t make a whole lot of sense. He’s kind of reminding me of Drap in LOST post-game after he realized he was wrong on me.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4065 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:15 am

In post 4060, Bellaphant wrote: I'll be clear now: I am 'one hit'. But I don't know whether it's ever worked, so I don't know whether it's ever been used! Scum know, as they know if I wasn't the right target!

I don't know if that answers your question?
It does.
I have many theories. Too many to be honest as im running things in my head.

Do you have a solve currently?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4066 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:18 am

In post 4064, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4063, Bellaphant wrote: Best case, mala is 3p and one eira and flea are scum, worse case ...I don't even know.
In post 3591, Aisa wrote:
Votecount 4.09 (Final)

Gimli (5):
BlueBloodedToffee, Malakittens, Eiralox, Bellaphant, Killing Joke.
Eiralox (4):
Flea The Magician, Elements, Radical Rat, Gimli.

Not Voting (0):
-

With 9 players alive, it took 5 to eliminate someone.

Day 4 ends in (expired on 2023-02-12 15:30:00).

Co-Mod Notes
  • Combined Mod ISO
  • Flea The Magician is V/LA.
  • Gimli has reached his post limit for today and has 0/10 posts left in his reserve. He can only post naked votes every 12 hours.
Do you really think Elements and Eira crossbus here? If there’s 4 groupscum, seems odd that Eira goes out of his way to piss me off.

Any scumteam knowing my meta would have probably told him to knock it off no? I just don’t understand what Eira was doing unless he’s doing some kind of Meryl Streep thing, doesn’t make a whole lot of sense. He’s kind of reminding me of Drap in LOST post-game after he realized he was wrong on me.
I dont think we have 3P given yesterday could have just been a quickhammer and kingmaker. No additional kills so survivor if there is 3p.

I still dont think Mala shoots Enchant honestly.

Mala how much attention have you actually paid to the game?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4067 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:25 am

Post by Bellaphant »

We can't explain enchant otherwise?

The thing is, I struggle seeing motivation for both sides with eira, whereas I thought flea was just straight up scummy but can't see why they approach the end of yesterday -yesterda (two days ago) like they did as axum.

I'm drunk so .....I am really pleased that my basic lock town in rr and Nancy were right, but both flea and eira have pushed Nancy to degrees, so pushing Nancy iabr scumny.

Hmmm.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4068 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:26 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Erias day start reaction to me was scummy, tho
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4069 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 11:34 am

Come back when you're sober and not making scum reads based on "they pushed conftown" :p

Waiting on Mala before i speculate more.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4070 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 11:51 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I'm not conf, but they seemed overly aggressive and when challenged changed take a lot?

Sober Bella tomorrow
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4071 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:31 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I don’t know anymore but what was Eira’s objective? Was he hoping I’d get super fed up and vote him over Elements?

He blamed me for Gimli but he was also on Gimli. I just don’t understand why Elements and Eira bus each other.

I guess he’s not off the hook because he was also okay with limming me or Mala but if he’s scum, I would still look good then, so idk.

But I’m the most shocked at no one being black spotted. Maybe scum just gave up?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4072 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 11:19 pm

Give Eira a moment or two to recollect themselves.

Hopefully the gamewide mania is subsiding and we can make progress <3
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4073 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 5:02 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I don't understand eiras play as town or scum though?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4074 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:29 am

Post by Eiralox »

Hey I'm back briefly.

This is where my head currently is at: I think it's Bellaphant and Malakittens.

I have the Black Spot.

I got a contract I've been dragging my feet on, I'm going to finish my one quart of beer and continue reading The Wurms of Blearmouth.

Well... that has been an useless update of my life.

I haven't come in casing(I think I still need to maintain distance from this site for a bit tbh), I'm just sharing my current suspicions.

I do hope I can climb in my logic suit for this and actually make sense but right now I'm just not in that headspace.

As before, I hope everyone has a great time!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”