Mini Theme 2290: Open ChatGPT - Game Over

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
BloodB0t
BloodB0t
Goon
BloodB0t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 11:25 am

Post by BloodB0t »

This is also a mischaracterization and I'm no longer townreading you.
BloodB0t
BloodB0t
Goon
BloodB0t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 11:26 am

Post by BloodB0t »

You're putting words in my mouth.
BloodB0t
BloodB0t
Goon
BloodB0t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 11:28 am

Post by BloodB0t »

It's not that I wasn't posting, it's that I felt to content of my posts were bad because they were made without much care.
BloodB0t
BloodB0t
Goon
BloodB0t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 11:29 am

Post by BloodB0t »

In post 377, BloodB0t wrote: It's not that I wasn't posting, it's that I felt
the
content of my posts were bad because they were made without much care.
fixed
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 11:32 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 375, BloodB0t wrote: This is also a mischaracterization and I'm no longer townreading you.
that wasn't a mischaracterization . that was me talking bout the reads on u . nothing had to do with u . I believe u misunderstood me
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 11:35 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 377, BloodB0t wrote: It's not that I wasn't posting, it's that I felt to content of my posts were bad because they were made without much care.
yea u are saying what I said. people are voting u because u admitted that . well atleast I am. it shows ur level of awareness to the game. scum usually do this to earn town credit so people can be like oh if he is self aware about his posts being bad then he couldn't be scum doing that.

and that reaction u just did was just horrible. like now ur not twonrwsding me because of something u misunderstood about and openly admitted about?

come on how is this not obvious scum, @town who sees this. pls tell me im not the only one.
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 11:36 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 374, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 373, BloodB0t wrote: I'm townreading the 2 people who started getting on my case after I started posting in a distracted/lazy state. That's also why I was saying my posts were bad, because I felt I wasn't giving this game enough attention. I'm probably not the best judge of what is a good or bad post but I felt bad about them.

I'm also townreading Drew and DA who were townreading me right? So your characterization isn't entirely accurate.
so people u are twmownreading because u agree with their consensus on you that you aren't posting . thats ur being scumresd in the first place lol
oh I meant bad posting but same point and technically same thing (not posting anything good) that shouldn't have changed anyway nor ur read should have changed on me since it still had the same meaning when u just change one word .
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 11:37 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 378, BloodB0t wrote:
In post 377, BloodB0t wrote: It's not that I wasn't posting, it's that I felt
the
content of my posts were bad because they were made without much care.
fixed
how does it feel to be under pressure ?
BloodB0t
BloodB0t
Goon
BloodB0t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 11:41 am

Post by BloodB0t »

In post 374, GrandpaMo wrote: so people u are twmownreading because u agree with their consensus on you that you aren't posting
This is false. I townread people who I thought were somehow picking up on the quality of my posts being poor because of lack of effort. Never once have I mentioned quantity. Hence mischaracterization.

Pressure is fine and what I expected, I'm okay with being limmed D1.
BloodB0t
BloodB0t
Goon
BloodB0t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 11:42 am

Post by BloodB0t »

I think town is in good hands.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 11:58 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 383, BloodB0t wrote:
In post 374, GrandpaMo wrote: so people u are twmownreading because u agree with their consensus on you that you aren't posting
This is false. I townread people who I thought were somehow picking up on the quality of my posts being poor because of lack of effort. Never once have I mentioned quantity. Hence mischaracterization.

Pressure is fine and what I expected, I'm okay with being limmed D1.
bruh regardless quality and quanity its the same point m8

there are still people that you are townreading because you agree with their consensus on what you feel like.

its the same self awareness that a scum might look out for.

see and now you did the number 1 AtE play "im okay with being limmed D1" -- you fell right into my AtE trap

now no one is going to take you serious :lol: :lol:
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 12:00 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

quick question, how long have u been playing mafia for u? and is this an alt or ?
BloodB0t
BloodB0t
Goon
BloodB0t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 12:04 pm

Post by BloodB0t »

You may think it's the same point, but I don't. So it's a mischaracterization to say that was the point I was making because I don't agree with you.

This is my new main you could say, I have 2 other completed games on the first account I made, which I will never reveal or use again.
In post 385, GrandpaMo wrote: there are still people that you are townreading because you agree with their consensus on what you feel like.
I don't understand what you mean, can you explain in more detail?
In post 385, GrandpaMo wrote: now no one is going to take you serious
Okay?????
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 12:12 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 387, BloodB0t wrote: You may think it's the same point, but I don't. So it's a mischaracterization to say that was the point I was making because I don't agree with you.

This is my new main you could say, I have 2 other completed games on the first account I made, which I will never reveal or use again.
In post 385, GrandpaMo wrote: there are still people that you are townreading because you agree with their consensus on what you feel like.
Okay?????
im meta reading u rn and ur playing very different .ur are more aggressive as town in pushing certain adgendas.

https://imgur.com/a/fZeQrl9

i think this is hilarious

if ur town -- im like teaching u from ur pov -- dont act hostile its ok <3

if ur scum -- im calling u out for being ate.

i already explained why its the same point -- it shows your self awareness of not posting / lack of quality
u already understood this quote... and u obviouisly did because u replied to it and this is the reason why we are having this arugment in the first place.......... ....... ..
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 12:15 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

now im tryna decipher if this ur playstyle or not, but the more i read into ur meta, the more i think ur scum even tho im already hard scumreading u before.

i was giving u grace that u might be new and that this type of ate comes from a lost town or dismotivated, but i feel like ur doing this on purpose to earn town credit especially when u were at a bad spot. thats the motivation -- u have not really been pressured in any of ur other games, and u finally being pressured results in a basic scum mentality to result into ate, to want town people to vote u out or to scumread u because ur not giving quality material etc.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 12:19 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 388, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 387, BloodB0t wrote: You may think it's the same point, but I don't. So it's a mischaracterization to say that was the point I was making because I don't agree with you.

Okay?????
im meta reading u rn and ur playing very different .ur are more aggressive as town in pushing certain adgendas.

https://imgur.com/a/fZeQrl9

i think this is hilarious

if ur town -- im like teaching u from ur pov -- dont act hostile its ok <3

if ur scum -- im calling u out for being ate.

i already explained why its the same point -- it shows your self awareness of not posting / lack of quality
u already understood this quote... and u obviouisly did because u replied to it and this is the reason why we are having this arugment in the first place.......... ....... ..
fun fact did u know t3 and andante were my first ever two friends on this site, ik them too well!! thats why i find that post hilarious . u pointing that out is also ironic because u dont do that ever here.
BloodB0t
BloodB0t
Goon
BloodB0t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 12:27 pm

Post by BloodB0t »

I'm a noob, maybe nobody should have ever taken me serious. :shrug: I don't mind if they do or don't. I'm just playing my game and learning as I go.

I decided to change my approach because I got burnt out in my previous games so I'm conserving my energy so I don't have to take another long break.

I don't mean any hostility. Just correcting you where I think you were wrong about me. It's all good bro I just think you're being a little scummy from my newbie perspective, maybe I'm making mistakes but I gotta make them to learn from them.

I'm not demotivated, maybe you were getting that impression because of the distraction I was talking about earlier. I'm having fun.

I was pressured hard in my first 2 games, limmed early and I won anyway, hence being fine with getting limmed early here.

I really feel like you're not being fair but that's fine, this is a mafia game and you might be scum trying stuff. Or we just have a misunderstanding but I am reading you scum. It's all good bro.
BloodB0t
BloodB0t
Goon
BloodB0t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 12:30 pm

Post by BloodB0t »

Or you may disagree that I was pressured hard, but I felt like I was.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 12:33 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 391, BloodB0t wrote: I'm a noob, maybe nobody should have ever taken me serious. :shrug: I don't mind if they do or don't. I'm just playing my game and learning as I go.

I decided to change my approach because I got burnt out in my previous games so I'm conserving my energy so I don't have to take another long break.

I don't mean any hostility. Just correcting you where I think you were wrong about me. It's all good bro I just think you're being a little scummy from my newbie perspective, maybe I'm making mistakes but I gotta make them to learn from them.

I'm not demotivated, maybe you were getting that impression because of the distraction I was talking about earlier. I'm having fun.

I was pressured hard in my first 2 games, limmed early and I won anyway, hence being fine with getting limmed early here.

I really feel like you're not being fair but that's fine, this is a mafia game and you might be scum trying stuff. Or we just have a misunderstanding but I am reading you scum. It's all good bro.
im a noob too its ok.

im only pressuring u because u resemble a lot like how i played back then.

this is how i usually play -- its funny because u were townreaidng me hard and now im pressuring u , reaction testing u, and even tried a ATE trap question on u, and u fell for it. this me as town tryna figure someone out.

me implying u were demotivated comes from the fact that u have stated multiple times that u was "distracted/lazy" and people wanting to vote u.

im trying my best to fair to u -- there is slight bias and thats because i do WANT this game to be moving, and so finding u as scumlean then pressuring u was the only thing to get the game moving

u see how i came into the game and started pressuring people instantly porkens and u ? this is my townplay . i want people to get more perspective on these people and what best way to do it by reaction testing and seeing their pressure handleing skill.

im not misunderstanding u nor ur misunderstanding me. i dont think there is anything for us to misunderstand here. u called me town because i was scumreading u for the right reasons. i continue to reaffirm that. u then call me scum because u think i was saying something different. i keep telling u what i mean and meant. i am still scumreading u for the original reason that u sounded like flailing scum and ur recent posts have been scummy. do u understanad? or do u need more clarification?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 12:36 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 392, BloodB0t wrote: Or you may disagree that I was pressured hard, but I felt like I was.
were u ever scum? if so, can u link me to a game to read. also link me to a game where u are town which is a fair evaluation of ur playstyle that should slowly resembling this one. explain what ur town playstyle is
BloodB0t
BloodB0t
Goon
BloodB0t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 12:49 pm

Post by BloodB0t »

Well this seems townie but what do I know lol^^^

Things are getting clearer.... If you wanna explain more go ahead but hopefully our interaction is somehow pro town for everyone, I don't want to fill the game with noise. I guess this game is slow in general so meh.

Pedit: I've never been scum. Even in my secret account of shame. So no linking to that account. This is basically my only account, never had any others.

I mean, I've decided to deliberately change so I don't feel like I have an established playstyle, I'm trying to develop one. So I can't link you to any games that represent my "current playstyle" even if I had one. These are all my games:

viewtopic.php?t=89796
viewtopic.php?t=89804
viewtopic.php?t=90000

+ another that I replaced out of super early and I haven't read it
viewtopic.php?t=89819

I guess I feel like I'm better at reading people by tone and what I call "motive", it's hard to explain, and when I explain things people seem to get confused.

My previous games I felt like I put in a lot of effort but was misunderstood and ended up burnt out so what was the point? I'm trying to learn how to be more efficient with my energy.
BloodB0t
BloodB0t
Goon
BloodB0t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 12:51 pm

Post by BloodB0t »

I guess I could say that my previous playstyle was maybe more forced and thus draining, and I'm playing a little more naturally now.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 1:00 pm

Post by Titus »

High Titus doing a drive by Bloodbot, GrandpaMo are town. Dei probably town.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
BloodB0t
BloodB0t
Goon
BloodB0t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 1:17 pm

Post by BloodB0t »