Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4100 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 4:42 am

Post by Eiralox »

I'm assuming you hoped I'd go after Nancy? Continue to trust you? No idea.

I'm not confirmed yet, but I'm going to die so *shrug* confirmation is coming.

All in all, I've become absolutely convinced your role isn't real.

So.... it's you or Mala. I'm not going to pull teeth here trying to prove my instincts, you have sort of succesfully pocketed me since the Erynis debacle so in terms of progression the answer is real simple: Day 6 Eira snapped fully awake.

As far as I understand a traitor can't faction kill so voting you is the best bet, but as you seem to be attempting to steer things toward: Either Bella or Eira, I'd happily vote MalaKittens just to steer past more drama despite me believing it's a sub-optimal play.

If somehow Mala is the choice though, scum not killing N6... Hmmm actually yes, as you said your role is gated, saw something about one-shot but you did say you targeted Dan, then: Flea, I can definetely see you not kill N6 and then claim Black Spot D7 to try and eke out a victory.

Just want to make crew cognizant of that fact, but as I decided against 'casing' and pushing more of my time into this, I'm open to voting Malakittens just to avoid more arguing in circles and general chaos.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4101 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 5:45 am

Post by Bellaphant »

That's not what I asked.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4102 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 5:49 am

Post by Eiralox »

I see.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4103 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 7:06 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Such pro town discussion.

Many wow.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4104 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 7:10 am

Post by Bellaphant »

But seriously, please respond to what I've asked.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4105 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 7:13 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Aisa has confirmed that scum don't have to target. So, mala, Nancy, eira (eira, this is q one of two): why would scum shoot, considering it narrows their lim pool?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4106 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:45 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4105, Bellaphant wrote: Aisa has confirmed that scum don't have to target. So, mala, Nancy, eira (eira, this is q one of two): why would scum shoot, considering it narrows their lim pool?
And I’m the only one it really makes sense to bs.

It would be an extremely high level play if Bella hardpushed the same player she black spotted. What does interest me is why was Flea Eira’s strongest tr going into today and not me?

So the question is if Eira’s possibly lying scum here and we don’t yeet him would we autolose? If yes, then his being black spotted over me, is incredibly weird.

The way I see it I definitely ought to have been the logical choice to have received black spot. That said, Eira claiming late is nia, he did that too in Nobility.

At any rate I would definitely vote out Eira over a no lim for obvious reasons.

It is a common scum ploy trying to associate your buddy with a townie like if he’s scum, he continued to do with Elements. The oddest thing to me was how he pressured us to vote Elements > Gimli but then he never really hardpushed Elements after that.

There’s of course a possibility of scum wifom in Eira could be a frame but occam’s razor says that in particular is unlikely.

@Eira why was Flea a stronger tr for you than mech confitown?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4107 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:06 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I don't think anyone is spotted Nancy, that's the thing. Blackspotting you just makes you kingmaker, like yesterday with rat: And you think I'm town .

Eira needs flea to support their plan. Eira knows that a)you were gonna be conf when Elly flipped, b) I'm never voting you.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4108 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:07 am

Post by Bellaphant »

If mala is town Ans not 3p this should be a win for town. If mala is 3p then she should claim Ans be kingmaker. She can't be scum, she shot enchant!
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4109 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:08 am

Post by Bellaphant »

The fact that eira wants to vote 'bella or mala' is also fairly telling
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4110 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:22 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4107, Bellaphant wrote: I don't think anyone is spotted Nancy, that's the thing. Blackspotting you just makes you kingmaker, like yesterday with rat: And you think I'm town .

Eira needs flea to support their plan. Eira knows that a)you were gonna be conf when Elly flipped, b) I'm never voting you.
I’m saying I’m the obvious candidate for being black spotted, so would absolutely make more sense to bs me than none at all like Flea suggested right?

So I’m kind of kingmaker regardless because I’m confitown, irrespective of not having received black spot, so my argument is it makes 0 sense for me not to have been black spotted today and I really can’t see who out of you, Flea or Mala would bs Eira over me or why.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4111 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:24 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

And yes of course, if Eira’s scum, he’s obviously not black spotted.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4112 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:42 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4108, Bellaphant wrote: If mala is town Ans not 3p this should be a win for town. If mala is 3p then she should claim Ans be kingmaker. She can't be scum, she shot enchant!
Right. My theory for why Eira could have Flea has his top tr could be be fae was the one most strongly sr him.

What is also worrying me is that Eira was okay with limming me and Mala > over Elements when nobody but him had any interest in flipping me.

Idk but it is odd that Eira would receive bs > me when he’s not confitown like me, so I could see scum!Eira fakeclaiming that if game ends on a townflip.

You sound strongly town to me so yeah, I definitely agree with that assessment. I want to hear from Mala but it would be seriously weird if she’s scum with Enchant.

You know I hydra’d with Joker because he usually has much better reads than average and usually extremely good at catching scum, so it’s extremely ironic that Elements and to a lesser extent Enchant his suspicions managed to be correct on.

But he told me that Eira!scum has a lurk meta but activity meta unless a demonstable pattern is probably the easiest thing to alter but idk.

If this game had under 16 players, I’d be a lot more inclined to believe Eira because it’s highly unlikely there’s three town left based on that, so Mala could possibly make sense as 3p but considering she shot Enchant, perhaps a townsiding 3p?

Idk, I think I’d be super sus on anyone other than me claiming bs today. I’m generally suspicious of players who sr other players who tr them and having the player most suspicious of you as their #1 tr is also kind of weird.

Idk, I want to hear more from everyone before I consider voting.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4113 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:47 am

Post by Bellaphant »

So eira must be lying?
.you are conf. Mala is either 3p or conf.

Scum have to elim either me (town) or flea (maybe town).

Does scum flea bs eira, leaving conf!you, mala (3p or conf) and me, who....won't vote you? It leaves high chance of flea being voted.

Mala isn't scum, she's at worst 3p.

I bs you! Obviously.

P-edit eira wasn't lurky in the game they were scum with frog in Ans pocketed me, but I've only had limited experience
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4114 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 11:24 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4113, Bellaphant wrote: So eira must be lying?
.you are conf. Mala is either 3p or conf.

Scum have to elim either me (town) or flea (maybe town).

Does scum flea bs eira, leaving conf!you, mala (3p or conf) and me, who....won't vote you? It leaves high chance of flea being voted.

Mala isn't scum, she's at worst 3p.

I bs you! Obviously.

P-edit eira wasn't lurky in the game they were scum with frog in Ans pocketed me, but I've only had limited experience
viewtopic.php?t=89984&user_select%5B%5D=28136

Well I found the link.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4115 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 3:39 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Prod dodging

It’s been a. Busy week for me

I’ll have more time
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4116 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 8:12 pm

Post by Eiralox »

Flea is semi cleared because of Elements' fake role.

Other than that, I'm answering none of these ridicilous questions.

I have the Black Spot, as Rat before me had, who I initialy didn't believe.

Eiralox bussing Elements? Just...... how?

Beyond that, I'm really not interested in this anymore.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4117 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 8:13 pm

Post by Eiralox »

So.... amusing as Bella's push on me is.... anyone falling for it? C'mon. Well.

Don't expect me to talk soon.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4118 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 8:15 pm

Post by Eiralox »

I actually considered not claiming Black Spot for the very things that are happening here, and having sort of a surprise keeling over. Shoulda stuck with that maybe. But I'm tired arguing. Like really. So.

Good luck.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4119 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 8:19 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 4109, Bellaphant wrote: The fact that eira wants to vote 'bella or mala' is also fairly telling
Yeah so Radical.Rat is a liar?

My entire push on Elements.... bussing?

Snake oil.

VOTE: Bellaphant [\vote]

Let's do it then I'm so over this.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4120 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 8:21 pm

Post by Eiralox »

Ugh fix tag

VOTE: Bellaphant

I have work to do. If ya'll think that's 'lurkscum eira' whatever. I've been lurking this entire game right? Never saw Elements for the liar they were right? I'm so over this. Utterly pointless.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4121 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 8:33 pm

Post by Eiralox »

VOTE: MalaKittens

For the lulz. Bella is a must but whatever as I said this'll do as well seeing as Bella has started massaging Nancy's brain.

I retract the above partly.this isn't wholly pointless.

I've learned the human mind will in ignore danger if it's wrapped up in smiles, or if it doesn't show itself all that much too leave an impression.

Furthermore folk are willing to believe the oddest things, impossible things, just when they're being told 'em by someone they're more comfortable with.

Actually these things aren't new revelations? So yeah. Utterly pointless.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4122 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 8:34 pm

Post by Eiralox »

VOTE: Bellaphant

You Black Spotted me. That's all I have to say really.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4123 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 8:37 pm

Post by Eiralox »

And no, I'm not casing this. If anyone believes I bussed Elements here they deserve to lose way I say it. So that's my vote and I'm gone. No longer pumping time into, wasting energy on this. This is my final rant and beyond this ya'll are one your own.

I'm done done done tralalalalalaaaa
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4124 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:19 pm

Post by Eiralox »

I have one more thing to say and it's gonna be pretty on the harsh side: Get your head level Nancy. "Only I deserved to have the Black Spot!"

I don't know how you even parse such a thought to be frank. While Bella is manipulating you.

So.........

VOTE ME OUT THEN!

I'm done with mafia, joining no future games, so honestly I don't think I care about crew winning anymore. If I want to write thousands of word walls and deal with people troubles i'd rather get paid while doing it thank you very much.

Flea didnt get black spot cos Bella was hoping they could push them. Nancy you didnt get black spot for the exact reason that Bella is massaging your brain right now: knowing you don't really mesh well with Eira and would be willing to vote them over bella.

Beyond this, do as ya'll please. No skin of my back.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”