Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4125 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:00 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

Two questions, eira, neither ridiculous, and you could've answered them in less words than you've just spent with .. whatever that was.

Explain your read progression on me throughout the game

And

Why would scum blackspot at all?

The fact you refuse is far more damming than anything you want to say about 'mind games', which is more insulting to nancy than me.

Also, you just voted mala, who's either conf town or 3p. Why would town do that? Why would town soft my actual role and then not respond when I claimed? (These questions make you look far more scumny than the reasonable ones you refuse to answer)
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4126 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:01 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

You know who else threatened us with losing if we voted them? Elly!
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4127 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:02 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

VOTE: eira

No other option
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4128 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:16 pm

Post by Eiralox »

Nah I think you missed something here Bellaphant: I AM DONE

So.

See ya'll on the other side.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4129 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:19 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 4125, Bellaphant wrote:
Also, you just voted mala, who's either conf town or 3p. Why would town do that?
Hahahahaha!

Radical Rat came to me in a dream....

I read it in the entrails of a walrus

I sniffed tree sap and came to the ultimate enlightenment.

Do I care anymore?

COME ON NANCY VOTE ME!

Then Mala votes me and we're done.

So...............

Speed it up. Give Bella their victory that they so sorely want, I mean, I know they won't stop ever so why am I gonna argue?

Time for me to actually, you know, waste my time on something that matters.

bye bye butterflies
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4130 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:24 pm

Post by Eiralox »

And am I giving up? Sure, why not.

Bellaphant: The reasonable one, the one with the questions THAT BAD EIRA JUST WON'T ANSWER OOOOH HOOOOO LET"S GET BAD EIRA THEY"RE SO UNREASONABLE MAKE NO SENSE NOT EVEN WHEN THEY PUSHED ELEMENTS FROM THE START THOUGH!

Eiralox: Huuuurduuuuuur me think rad Rat right huuuurduuuuuur bout Mala being a traitor Huuuurduuuuuur Bella also scum huuurddduuuurrrr I bussed Elements by decimating their fake role huuuurduuuuuuuuuurrrrr Eira so rude and dumb and obnoxious Huuurduuuuuuur

It's pretty clear who's scum here: Ugly Eiralox, tarnished soul Eiralox, pushy Eiralox.

Meh.

Enjoy the journey of life I guess despite the cacti of tribulation that ever sprout from barren soil.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4131 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:30 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 4125, Bellaphant wrote:

The fact you refuse is far more damming than anything you want to say about 'mind games', which is more insulting to nancy than me.
The operative term used was 'mind massaging', a term I think I'll use fondly in more congenial contexts from now on.

Enjoy your victory. It doesn't mean anything though, none of this has.

bye bye
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4132 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:31 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

@Eira, I am confitown, so i’m not miselimmable which means scum loses absolutely nothing by blackspotting me.

Please explain to me why Bella, Mala or even Flea according to you would give you the bs over confitowned!me?

I am literally the only player alive who’s not miselimable. I don’t see why you get the bs > me and every single one of the other players have either hard tr me: Bella, Mala or sr you more: Flea. - and that was before I was IC due to Elements’ flip.

I would definitely be suss on ANYONE but me getting bs today because if you’re town, it makes no sense for scum wanting to bs you because unlike me, you are miselimable.

And you telling me that Bella’s somehow “massaging my brain”? Why did you vote Mala too and d5, yoi were also okay with limming me > Elements. Why?

And you began the day with a list of random quotes from me. Did you seriously think I was still pushable?

So that’s the thing and you pressured me to switch my vote from Gimli to Elements but you stayed on Gimli.

And explain that bosun soft to me too while you’re at it? You claimed to be helping Bella but you softed it BEFORE she claimed it, so how would town!you even know that the flavour even existed?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4133 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:33 pm

Post by Eiralox »

Nah Nancy, I'm done.

Just vote me and get this over with. I'm wasting no more of my time on this frivolity.

Push me into that deep dark abyss!

Let the waves and the ur-gods embrace me, let Erebus itself dissolve my being!
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4134 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:35 pm

Post by Eiralox »

I mean I'm dying already from Bellaphant's accursed paper sorcery but hey if ya'll be so kind to shove me into the sea at least my fractured matter can join the primordial soup
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4135 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:48 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

If you’re goal is to get me to vote you, keep it up.

I’m asking you questions and your only response is Bella!scum and I don’t gaf, pretty much. Not remotely persuasive.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #4136 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:52 pm

Post by Flea The Magician »

*exausted screaming*

Why has it come to the two slots ive been struggling to get a good read on all game...

Eira please look after yourself.

Sitting and thinking on this there is a good point.
Why wasnt Nancy spotted?
The IC should be the clear target for it because frankly who dafuq as scum wants to keep an IC around.

I am so freaking lost here.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4137 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:55 pm

In post 4135, Nancy Drew 39 wrote: If you’re goal is to get me to vote you, keep it up.

I’m asking you questions and your only response is Bella!scum and I don’t gaf, pretty much. Not remotely persuasive.
Eira is done is the thing - look at when we clashed, the energy is the same at its base, just more sad than manic.

Theres no persuasion because honestly I think Eiras been trying all game. Theyre the only one other than you to finish on scum.

I am genuinely leaning bella here.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4138 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 11:16 pm

Post by Eiralox »

Eiralox makes one final appearance, why not

In post 4135, Nancy Drew 39 wrote: If you’re goal is to get me to vote you, keep it up.

I'm not trying to be persuasive anymore, Bellaphant is. I did urge you to vote me, so you do you, and I urged that because you do seem to be buying into what Bellaphant is saying so *shrug* I just don't have the drive to address or even refute these weak pushes on me even though doing so will be quite simple. All in all, as I've repeated numerous times, I don't see the point in this activity anymore and so basically I wash my hands, not in innocence but in indifference.
In post 4136, Flea The Magician wrote:

I admit I haven't been too healthy these last few days but my client has just finalized the contract so in terms of my life situation I'm optimistic, striving. So I guess things sort of are going better. Once more, thank fae for being considerate! I know I struggle with being considerate so *shrug* there's hope for me I guess.
Why wasnt Nancy spotted?
Me being wrong on Fenrir, on Gimli, on Nancy and so many others besides throughout this voyage I'll say I don't have all the answers.

My instinct simply is: Eiralox was going to push Nancy Day6 (I really really thought that maybe Nancy/Joker pulled a big brain play with Elements for exactly this situation....)

So Nancy claiming Black Spot means = Eira doesn't push them = Eira doesn't look as bad = People might look at Bellaphant. Or more variations, I've spewed out a few theories already so *shrug*

Anyway, from my perspective, fae and Nancy's here and Bella ain't dead so I'm happy with my vote. Mala is the danger vote, I mean it's quite clear they'll go me over Bella here so......

-------------------

*sigh*

Ok that has been a bit more reasonable Eira.

But...................

I'm real serious....

I'm done.

Have a good life ya'll.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4139 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 11:35 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

*exausted screaming*

Why has it come to the two slots ive been struggling to get a good read on all game...

Sitting and thinking on this there is a good point.
Why wasnt Nancy spotted?
The IC should be the clear target for it because frankly who dafuq as scum wants to keep an IC around.

I am so freaking lost here.
I suppose the cw to this is it would also be stupid for scum to claim bs, so it’s possible scum bs’d Eira to make him appear as scum?

But what about the bosun crumb?

@Eira, @Flea?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4140 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 11:49 pm

I dont like the bosun crumb, and i am sketch over this whole situation.

No matter how I read into it, im not going to get AI information. Eiras exasperation is genuine. There is zero doubt about that. Looking at how the behaviour has been throughout as much as I dont like it, the bosun crumb makes sense.

Bella i need to sit and deep read. I can't help feeling there's more I'm not saying there which is why I'm more sus of bella
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4141 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 11:51 pm

Post by Eiralox »

Huh ok I'll answer this one thing, why not: Bosun crumb I made on a total whim while talking to Rad Rat very very early Day 1. No one ever noticed it, it was too obscure, the only reason I even outed it was because I really thought solve of Elments/nancy/Mala was 100% correct and that Elements was attacking Bellaphant, so I decided to defend Bellaphant(don't know why, and that wasn't much of a defense and more me just being absurd and fooled.)

Eh?

Study Elements and Bellaphant Day5. Elements knew they were flipping, Bella knew their buddy was flipping, so Elements attacked for distancing.

Eira, the fool, then tried to defend Bella with such an.... ineffectuality. Has a loyal sailor never crumbed a fake role on this site? Did I like do anything at all with that crumb, except bring it up Day5 when I thought Bella wasn't outright lying about their role? Answer that yourselves.
------------------
So. I'm shutting my mind off from this.

I've addressed one of the weak pushes on me(already said this stuff Day5 but now with Bella outed meh the perspective is different? who cares.)

Expect nothing more.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4142 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 11:59 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4141, Eiralox wrote: Huh ok I'll answer this one thing, why not: Bosun crumb I made on a total whim while talking to Rad Rat very very early Day 1. No one ever noticed it, it was too obscure, the only reason I even outed it was because I really thought solve of Elments/nancy/Mala was 100% correct and that Elements was attacking Bellaphant, so I decided to defend Bellaphant(don't know why, and that wasn't much of a defense and more me just being absurd and fooled.)

Eh?

Study Elements and Bellaphant Day5. Elements knew they were flipping, Bella knew their buddy was flipping, so Elements attacked for distancing.

Eira, the fool, then tried to defend Bella with such an.... ineffectuality. Has a loyal sailor never crumbed a fake role on this site? Did I like do anything at all with that crumb, except bring it up Day5 when I thought Bella wasn't outright lying about their role? Answer that yourselves.
------------------
So. I'm shutting my mind off from this.

I've addressed one of the weak pushes on me(already said this stuff Day5 but now with Bella outed meh the perspective is different? who cares.)

Expect nothing more.
If you could perhaps quote some of these interactions for me, that would be extremely helpful.

@Mala, your opinions here are desperately needed.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4143 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:02 am

Post by Eiralox »

Nancy I understand that me quoting posts and actually making sense is what is the correct move here, but, and this isn't me being rude, this isn't me wanting to spite ya'll, I'm just real serious when I say I no longer really care.

As stated before, I'd rather get some sweet sweet doubloons for slamming my fingers into a keyboard.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4144 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:05 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4143, Eiralox wrote: Nancy I understand that me quoting posts and actually making sense is what is the correct move here, but, and this isn't me being rude, this isn't me wanting to spite ya'll, I'm just real serious when I say I no longer really care.

As stated before, I'd rather get some sweet sweet doubloons for slamming my fingers into a keyboard.
I’m saying that it would be extremely helpful to read those d5 interactions between Bella and Elements you refer to and regardless of how you may feel - if you’re town - you have the entire loyal crew counting on you then, so you can’t afford to let them down.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4145 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:22 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 457, Bellaphant wrote: Eh, if we are wagoning lurkers
I'd rather do enchant
What about this post? @Flea?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4146 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:33 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2523, Bellaphant wrote: Enchant hasn't towned it up. Enchant normally towns it up
Another Bella post sussing Enchant.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4147 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:47 am

In post 4145, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 457, Bellaphant wrote: Eh, if we are wagoning lurkers
I'd rather do enchant
What about this post? @Flea?
What about it? I can pull up the VCA and see if theres any actual momentum behind that intent.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4148 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:49 am

I can say Ive been called enchant out all along, which I have said, but I put no momentum behind it - so it means nothing.

Im looking at hard actions here admittedly which is a small scope.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4149 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:03 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Spoiler:
In post 698, Elements wrote: Bella is still null-ish for me
In post 699, Elements wrote: I like flea
In post 700, Elements wrote: Enchant i've decided to read later in the game
In post 702, Elements wrote: RR I haven't read any of
In post 703, Elements wrote: Same with Eira
In post 1687, Elements wrote: I think there are at least 2 scum in [Enchant, Eira, Flea, Gimli, HPE]
In post 1858, Elements wrote:
In post 1855, ActionDan wrote: Picking up prod. when I wake up I guess I'll spend the day pouring over this. that is actually reading HPE / Gimli.

In the meantime.... game advancing post...

I think Bella is scum.

Been harboring this for a while and have had some misgivings just because Bella does seem to be capable of processing topical posts and do have at least some fluidity when making adjustments to their reads as well as being generally responsive but I still think their scum reads overall just don't track well, and are very limiting on what they take into account. For Std its tone (before they read his posts as town), for me its activity/impact or... this?
In post 1108, Bellaphant wrote: So it's even weirder that action Dan's top scum reads are in people who didn't make an impact day one, and let's the people who should've made an impact a town pass?!?
For Flea and Passenger it seems to be the content of one post a piece and in each case the justification for the scum read is in Flea's case weak, in Passenger's nonexistent.

Similarly, and considering Bella seems to have had time to have a decent grasp of the game, it does (or did not) appear that Bella considered either Gimli / HPE wagons appealing and has devoted some time to ask people to case HPE railing against the wagon. Meanwhile I would expect more of a push unto Me/Flea instead of being more content to simply list us as scumreads from the sidelines. Of course that might require actually reading our posts for content which either Bella does or chooses not to investigate overmuch.

VOTE: Bella
This just isn't happening today, pick someone that actually might get excited
In post 2083, Elements wrote:
In post 2079, Gimli wrote: I think action dan is the safest bet
VOTE: Eira
Dan is the same as KJ
That was my night 1
In post 2950, Elements wrote:
In post 2949, Killing Joke wrote: How do you think Enchant died?
Some unclaimed role belonging to Eira/RR that I think is probably a town role given Enchant died to it
In post 2983, Elements wrote:
In post 2982, Killing Joke wrote:
In post 2977, Elements wrote: Gimli, vote mala with me?
She’s town. She’s playing here exactly like she did in Pokemon Large Theme. Mala has been my strongest tr straight out of the gate.
In what world does miller make sense in this set-up?
In post 3602, Elements wrote: I do think all the scum are in [Eira, Flea, Mala, KJ]
In post 3605, Elements wrote: Eira are Mala are scum to me, so Flea or KJ. If it's KJ then all 3 of them have been very aligned in reads an I'd expect some deviance in a scum team
In post 3611, Elements wrote: So reading back through Flea yesterday, I can see most of Flea/Eira interaction as possibly being theatre. Although they would both have to have planned it out very well for that to be the case.
Except this post
In post 3572, Flea The Magician wrote: You know something Eiralox, I just wrote out a big ass post in anger at you.

Instead I'm going to boil it down to this.

I am an emotional being. More so than what is apparently normal.
The state of your headspace is for you and you alone. Do not blame others for that.
I get I can be firey at times. This constant calling out of me as some salty angry person is getting beyond a joke.
I have the aggression of a rabbit, sometimes admittedly the Rabbit of Caerbannog but ya know.

There was a potential fox news joke as well. Because giggles.
I can't see this coming from scum!Flea to scum!Eira.

So mabey I was thinking too much into it and it is just Eira, Mala, KJ.
Either way I want Eira or Mala today
In post 3667, Elements wrote: Bella, how can you think Eira isn't scum?
In post 3669, Elements wrote:
In post 3668, Bellaphant wrote: I just don't see why scum eira would be doing this? I don't know, I know I can be pocketed by them, it happened in our last game.
Do you not think town after having multiple of their reads be proven wrong at least consider an alternative. Eira is just doubling down and repeating yesterday. I'm seeing it as scum who have backed themselves into a corner and have to keep pushing the same narrative or will be exposed by any insubstantial attempt to be town.
In post 3768, Elements wrote:
In post 3763, Eiralox wrote: Can? Yes.

I won't though.

I've already told Nancy Drew I'll talk once Elements is gone. That doesn't change.
In post 3767, Eiralox wrote: As I told Radical Rat: Do it then.

I have given my guarantee.

I no longer waste my breath.
This is the most anti-town behaviour I have ever seen. Eira is putting down an ultimatum: Vote Elements or I will not play this game.
Someone please tell me how this can possibly be a town slot?
In post 3978, Elements wrote: Last game day and for most of today game day Eira has just repeated himself and refused to interact with the game. He refused to reconsider his reads based off one of his "100% certain" reads being wrong yet flips a read on a player because of their role name. The fact I was roleblocked last night makes me think Eira is the roleblocker who didn't want me to out that he was a PR. The fact Eira was also softing a PR role name earlier in the game makes me think he came up with that because my role was outed so he needed one in case i checked him. the Mala interactions from "conf town" to "scum" is just distancing and despite that him and Mala were still both effectively taunting me earlier today. I think he's also flipped his read on Flea today too

Elements is taking great pains pushing Eira. Is that SvT or distancing?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”