Mini Normal 2291: Greentexts | Mafia Wins!

Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 2:59 am

Post by Marashu »

I don't know if scum!Drew would this abrasive of an entrance. Hm.

If there was scum on the D1 elim, I think it's probably BBT. I feel like BBT has been pushing more than sorting.

VOTE: BBT

(I also won't be around much this weekend)
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 7:34 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 399, Klick wrote:
In post 397, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 396, Klick wrote: He's basically playing exactly how he played in our last game. He is actively solving and seems genuinely interested in it. I think he believes what he argues and I don't think his intent in what he says is to persuade people into townreading him. Kowah is my strongest townread
Ok fair enough, have you played in a scum game with him?

Kow, have you been scum here in a game?
No
That doesn't discredit my read as much as you want it to though
I asked why you are townreading Kow if it isn't the elim bait thing, you gave a response that makes sense. I just wanted to know if you saw his scum game, and asked him as well, to see if a different set of eyes saw something different if I looked at it myself. Please don't twist my intentions.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:30 am

Post by Klick »

Based on the interactions you've already had in this game so far, I read you as the type of person who would ask the question in 397 to try and bring down the read. If that's an unfair assessment then I apologise.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:39 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 402, Klick wrote: Based on the interactions you've already had in this game so far, I read you as the type of person who would ask the question in 397 to try and bring down the read. If that's an unfair assessment then I apologise.
It's cool, I get where you were coming from. But I just wanted to get a better assessment from people who are more familiar with Kow. To me, seems obv scum, but I will listen to those who disagree.

That being said, what about Crescent?
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:51 am

Post by T3 »

Elements has requested replacement.
VC coming soon.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:55 am

Post by Cephrir »

i guess what im most looking at with crescent are the bit where she put words in gera's mouth, though that hits different with his town flip i guess, and the interaction i had with her near eod where she just kinda completely folded. i am currently thinking that scum are more careful and interested in managing their optics than those interactions felt, but i could be wrong
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:58 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 405, Cephrir wrote: i guess what im most looking at with crescent are the bit where she put words in gera's mouth, though that hits different with his town flip i guess, and the interaction i had with her near eod where she just kinda completely folded. i am currently thinking that scum are more careful and interested in managing their optics than those interactions felt, but i could be wrong
I was asking Klick specifically, but thanks for the input lol.

Does that not feel like noob scum though? Too afraid to really push back too much.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:59 am

Post by Cephrir »

it's a possibility
Bartleby the Scrivener
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 10:39 am

Post by T3 »

VC 2.3
Crescent (2): Clone, Elsa Jay
Doctor Drew (1): redFF
Kowahbunga (1): Doctor Drew
Cephrir (1): BlueBloodedToffee
Marashu (1): Klick
BlueBloodedToffee (1): Marashu
Not voting (4): Herta, Crescent, Cephrir, Kowahbunga
Day 2 will end in (expired on 2023-03-05 17:35:00). With 11 alive, it takes 6 to eliminate.
Mod notes: Elsa Jay replaces Elements
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 10:56 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

I have arrived. Will be on more later when not at work.

Nice to see you all.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 1:30 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 357, redFF wrote: Kow is easy ml bait. Comfortable with my vote
In post 361, redFF wrote:
In post 358, Doctor Drew wrote:
So you think Kow is just bad at mafia?
I didnt say that? He had good reads last time we played
After a bit of thought. I don't like these two posts from red. They make me feel weird.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 2:30 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 410, Kowahbunga wrote:
In post 361, redFF wrote:
In post 358, Doctor Drew wrote:
So you think Kow is just bad at mafia?
I didnt say that? He had good reads last time we played
After a bit of thought. I don't like these two posts from red. They make me feel weird.
Reading those back to back, it does seem like a strange shift from Red.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 4:39 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

UNVOTE: because I don't know what the person before me was doing, so I'll let Cres convince me otherwise.

Anyway hope everyone is having a good night so far. Interact with me to help my reads, plz and thanks.
I made a GTKAS. Go shitpost in it if you want. It's very lonely.

"Even when I leave mafia and play an entirely different game I can't escape you you menace." - North/Wenya
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 4:42 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 412, Elsa Jay wrote: UNVOTE: because I don't know what the person before me was doing, so I'll let Cres convince me otherwise.

Anyway hope everyone is having a good night so far. Interact with me to help my reads, plz and thanks.
Howdy Elsa, I should be around for a bit.

Have you got caught up in the game yet?
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 5:11 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

Mostly. Kinda sad when I ISOed the previous person in my slot the word count was less then 200 words. I'd vote them if I was here for that shenaniganry. Luckily I know I'm town so I won't do that.

It's weird entering a game later for me, so I hope I don't screw this up. You seem null/town rn Drew from what I read so I'll take any reads from you into consideration
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 5:33 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 414, Elsa Jay wrote: Mostly. Kinda sad when I ISOed the previous person in my slot the word count was less then 200 words. I'd vote them if I was here for that shenaniganry. Luckily I know I'm town so I won't do that.

It's weird entering a game later for me, so I hope I don't screw this up. You seem null/town rn Drew from what I read so I'll take any reads from you into consideration
I was null on Enchant(your slot), but that is usual for me at this point in the game.

Was leaning town on Red, and was hard reading Kow for scum. But my reads on both of them are wavering, so any help there is a plus.

I feel like Crescent could be noob scum, they should be due for a prod I believe, but need to hear from them.

And I keep going back and forth on Cephir, I never played with them but they seem timid and afraid to shake things up too much.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 6:04 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 414, Elsa Jay wrote: Mostly. Kinda sad when I ISOed the previous person in my slot the word count was less then 200 words. I'd vote them if I was here for that shenaniganry. Luckily I know I'm town so I won't do that.

Why did you iso your predecessor?
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 6:06 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 415, Doctor Drew wrote:

I was null on Enchant(your slot), but that is usual for me at this point in the game.

Was leaning town on Red, and was hard reading Kow for scum. But my reads on both of them are wavering, so any help there is a plus.

I feel like Crescent could be noob scum, they should be due for a prod I believe, but need to hear from them.

And I keep going back and forth on Cephir, I never played with them but they seem timid and afraid to shake things up too much.
Literally where on earth do you get timid from my iso lol
Bartleby the Scrivener
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 6:31 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 344, Cephrir wrote:
In post 341, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 249, Cephrir wrote:
In post 236, geraintm wrote:
In post 204, Elements wrote: Hopefully I'll be able to catch-up tomorrow evening
VOTE: clone
This post is bad.

100% found scum
In post 245, geraintm wrote:
In post 193, Kowahbunga wrote:
In post 191, Crescent wrote: It shows 3 people on Clone but Clone having only two votes, but I believe it is correct otherwise.
Well would probably be worth a discussion if one of those three can't have their vote counted or something.
This is definitely the most forced day 1 post I have ever seen.
100% sure I have found a player who is trying you hard.
100%
Congrats on 100% finding two scum... So why is your vote on neither of them?

Combine this with letting Crescent's posts putting words in your mouth without comment... I'm in utter disbelief you don't have SOMETHING to say about that... And it's not adding up for me

VOTE: geraintm
I think I was giving too much credit to a Mod, really trying to take the heat off Kow are we.

Great job leading the way of the mis-elim

*Slow clap*

This scum pool is ever growing it seems.

3 scum in a mini right?

Pre Edit: Howdy Mara. I also had Elements as town, or at least null(not scum at least), and red as well(I cringed reading Frogs case on red early in the Day lol). I also had Ceph town in an initial skim through, but looking at this start of the mis-elim wagon, coupled with my feelings about Kow, definitely making me think. I can buy BBT as scum for the reason I mentioned earlier.

Admittedly I am making associative reads, but I just felt most strongly about Kow with my initial skim, especially the later in the Day posts. Crescent also seemed to be so aware of how they came across, like scared to ruffle feathers.
i will own being a leader on that wagon and being wrong
. why does that make me suspicious though?

what i am not interested in accepting is that i did so to get heat off of Kow. I think trying to partner me with him after our exchanged on the first few pages is a pretty significant reach.
In post 353, Cephrir wrote: i mean i think you reframed the narrative a bit in 350 because "I read through D1 and imo I felt, especially after the flip, that Kow and Crescent seemed the most scummy to me." is a different statement than the one i took issue with

you are welcome to dislike those things
. tbh i'd probably vote the same way again if i saw a plyer playing that way, i think my points usually would catch scum and it was an unlucky outcome this time so i can't really feel that bad about it
In post 359, Cephrir wrote:
it feels like having redFF as my strongest townread shouldn't be allowed and yet that is what i feel in my soul
In post 405, Cephrir wrote: i guess what im most looking at with crescent are the bit where she put words in gera's mouth, though that hits different with his town flip i guess, and the interaction i had with her near eod where she just kinda completely folded. i am currently thinking that scum are more careful and interested in managing their optics than those interactions felt,
but i could be wrong
Every take you have has a bit of afraid to just make a full stand and try to say that 'hey, I might not be right here'. Very easy to to blow off any accountability that way.

So yes, you may not be timid in play style, but in substance.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 6:45 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

It's weird entering a game later for me,
so I hope I don't screw this up
. You seem null/town rn Drew from what I read so I'll take any reads from you into consideration
I find this phrasing to be odd. I haven't voted today yet, and this seems like a nice place to start.

VOTE: elsa
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 6:48 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 418, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 344, Cephrir wrote:
In post 341, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 249, Cephrir wrote:
In post 236, geraintm wrote:
In post 204, Elements wrote: Hopefully I'll be able to catch-up tomorrow evening
VOTE: clone
This post is bad.

100% found scum
In post 245, geraintm wrote:
In post 193, Kowahbunga wrote:
In post 191, Crescent wrote: It shows 3 people on Clone but Clone having only two votes, but I believe it is correct otherwise.
Well would probably be worth a discussion if one of those three can't have their vote counted or something.
This is definitely the most forced day 1 post I have ever seen.
100% sure I have found a player who is trying you hard.
100%
Congrats on 100% finding two scum... So why is your vote on neither of them?

Combine this with letting Crescent's posts putting words in your mouth without comment... I'm in utter disbelief you don't have SOMETHING to say about that... And it's not adding up for me

VOTE: geraintm
I think I was giving too much credit to a Mod, really trying to take the heat off Kow are we.

Great job leading the way of the mis-elim

*Slow clap*

This scum pool is ever growing it seems.

3 scum in a mini right?

Pre Edit: Howdy Mara. I also had Elements as town, or at least null(not scum at least), and red as well(I cringed reading Frogs case on red early in the Day lol). I also had Ceph town in an initial skim through, but looking at this start of the mis-elim wagon, coupled with my feelings about Kow, definitely making me think. I can buy BBT as scum for the reason I mentioned earlier.

Admittedly I am making associative reads, but I just felt most strongly about Kow with my initial skim, especially the later in the Day posts. Crescent also seemed to be so aware of how they came across, like scared to ruffle feathers.
i will own being a leader on that wagon and being wrong
. why does that make me suspicious though?

what i am not interested in accepting is that i did so to get heat off of Kow. I think trying to partner me with him after our exchanged on the first few pages is a pretty significant reach.
In post 353, Cephrir wrote: i mean i think you reframed the narrative a bit in 350 because "I read through D1 and imo I felt, especially after the flip, that Kow and Crescent seemed the most scummy to me." is a different statement than the one i took issue with

you are welcome to dislike those things
. tbh i'd probably vote the same way again if i saw a plyer playing that way, i think my points usually would catch scum and it was an unlucky outcome this time so i can't really feel that bad about it
In post 359, Cephrir wrote:
it feels like having redFF as my strongest townread shouldn't be allowed and yet that is what i feel in my soul
In post 405, Cephrir wrote: i guess what im most looking at with crescent are the bit where she put words in gera's mouth, though that hits different with his town flip i guess, and the interaction i had with her near eod where she just kinda completely folded. i am currently thinking that scum are more careful and interested in managing their optics than those interactions felt,
but i could be wrong
Every take you have has a bit of afraid to just make a full stand and try to say that 'hey, I might not be right here'. Very easy to to blow off any accountability that way.

So yes, you may not be timid in play style, but in substance.
"I will own being a leader on that wagon" is timid and not taking accountability... ok

2nd post is me saying I'm sticking to my guns despite disagreement and that's timid... Ok

Yeah I admit I could be wrong a lot that's my personality... And, I've been willing to make pushes and put myself out there plenty
Bartleby the Scrivener
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 6:56 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 419, Kowahbunga wrote:

. You seem null/town rn Drew from what I read so I'll take any reads from you into consideration
I find this phrasing to be odd. I haven't voted today yet, and this seems like a nice place to start.

How did you feel about elements?

Cephir, any town player 'could be wrong', that is what sucks about being the uninformed majority.

You are making sure it is known that you 'could be wrong'.

And even now when I press you a bit on it, you are passing it off as 'that's how I roll bro, deal with it'.

Subtle wording choices are many times a sign of someone who doesn't want to be held accountable.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 7:01 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 421, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 419, Kowahbunga wrote:

How did you feel about elements?

Cephir, any town player 'could be wrong', that is what sucks about being the uninformed majority.

You are making sure it is known that you 'could be wrong'.

And even now when I press you a bit on it, you are passing it off as 'that's how I roll bro, deal with it'.

Subtle wording choices are many times a sign of someone who doesn't want to be held accountable.
I am an honest player, I don't project confidence I don't have. Get used to it

Most of the posts you cited as timid were not timid, and you stated I don't want to be held accountable while quoting a post where I literally was taking responsibility for my error

The problem here is with your reading comprehension
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor