Mini 2293: Death Note. Postgame!

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Lorne Malvo
Lorne Malvo
Goon
Lorne Malvo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:31 pm

Post by Lorne Malvo »

In post 424, Gimli wrote: I know you like spending time in thread with me lorne, but we can play other games too
Mario Kart?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Goodfellas/White Knight
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:56 pm

Post by Gimli »

I just don't buy it was a gambit by kame, I think he has to say something to defend himself now anyway so saying that is as good as anything. I think it's relevant that kokichi/HPE/black all defended kawaii to some extent (with black ignoring kawaii and pushing me for confidence) so we have a completely fitting story to push throguh and figure out. koki wasn't working for kira cause everyone was fine hanging him. with kawaii there's more resistance with much less reasoning to be townreading. I started getting heat by black after I was set with the kawaii flip and whatnot.

I also think it's funny that koki is saying people are sheeping me when everyone that's scumreading kawaii is doing so independently, clearly. it's just a blatantly scum play so far and defending it from the angle of 'gimli is sus' doesn't feel right.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Goodfellas/White Knight

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:57 pm

Post by Gimli »

'koki wasn't working AS being kira'
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Goodfellas/White Knight

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:12 am

Post by Gimli »

meta: kawaii just finished a newbie and posted like a hydra of grandpamo and shirou

viewtopic.php?sid=&f=11&t=90503&user_select%5B%5D=36997

kawaii's experience with mafia is:
In post 11, KawaiiKame wrote: I've played in school/in forum
IDK I feel weird hard casing the guy this hard, I'm not saying I KNOW THIS IS 10000% MAFIA but dudes what more do we need?
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:58 am

Post by Black »

In post 426, Gimli wrote: I started getting heat by black after I was set with the kawaii flip and whatnot.
That's incorrect. I was already suspicious of you in and
I also think it's funny that koki is saying people are sheeping me when everyone that's scumreading kawaii is doing so independently, clearly. it's just a blatantly scum play so far and defending it from the angle of 'gimli is sus' doesn't feel right.
Vander has been sheeping you all game and the vote on kawaii is no different. I don't think kawaii is acting scummy. They weren't posting in the newbie game you linked while they were lurking here so to me that suggests they were busy this weekend. The rest of the points against kawaii are weak imo
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Goodfellas/White Knight

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:17 am

Post by Gimli »

this is all grasping at straws in a very blatant manner, which points unequivocally towards you being kawaii's follower. it's a bad spot having to defend such overtly wolfy play, and you're outing yourself, imo, by doing so.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:19 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 423, Lorne Malvo wrote: I do not approve a Kawaii hang
What about Gimli?
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Goodfellas/White Knight

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:20 am

Post by Gimli »

if i'm detective or assistant then I still want props from getting the rest of it right:

1. Detective - mala
2. Assistant - STD
3. Taskforce Member - vander
4. Taskforce Member - meg
5. Taskforce Member - gimli
6. Taskforce Member - lorne
7. Taskforce Member - HPE
8. Kira Follower - black
9. Kira Follower - kokichi
10. Kira - kawaii
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:26 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Well that's just a weird post. But okay.

How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:27 am

Post by Black »

In post 430, Gimli wrote: this is all grasping at straws in a very blatant manner, which points unequivocally towards you being kawaii's follower. it's a bad spot having to defend such overtly wolfy play, and you're outing yourself, imo, by doing so.
If anyone is grasping at straws it's you with your weak kawaii case. I don't consider his play "overtly Wolfy" either and your "scumcase" if you can call it that did nothing to convince me otherwise

Also do you seriously have a read on who the detective and assistant might be? That seems really strange and I'm not even sure why you think it's a good idea to share that. You're opening the door to everyone openly talking about who they think the detective is and that's something I feel like scum might do

VOTE: Gimli
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:35 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 434, Black wrote: Also do you seriously have a read on who the detective and assistant might be? That seems really strange and I'm not even sure why you think it's a good idea to share that. You're opening the door to everyone openly talking about who they think the detective is and that's something I feel like scum might do
Having a read about who detective and Assistant might be, is not a bad thing in itself, don't want to vote them or possibly make them reveal themselves. But outing that is bad, at this point. Do you think he's trying to let Kira know his reads?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Goodfellas/White Knight

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:37 am

Post by Gimli »

kokichi if you have a green role can you stop scumsiding please?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:40 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 436, Gimli wrote: kokichi if you have a green role can you stop scumsiding please?
How the tables have turned. If Kawaii is off the table, who do you think is most likely scum? Don't say Black or me either.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Goodfellas/White Knight

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:41 am

Post by Gimli »

I am going to give the entirety of my strength to flipping kawaii
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:41 am

Post by Black »

In post 435, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 434, Black wrote: Also do you seriously have a read on who the detective and assistant might be? That seems really strange and I'm not even sure why you think it's a good idea to share that. You're opening the door to everyone openly talking about who they think the detective is and that's something I feel like scum might do
Having a read about who detective and Assistant might be, is not a bad thing in itself, don't want to vote them or possibly make them reveal themselves. But outing that is bad, at this point. Do you think he's trying to let Kira know his reads?
Yeah I don't think it's bad to have those reads but why on earth would a town player reveal those reads this early? For me I think it's too early and there's not enough information to tell who the Detective and Assistant might be. No shot Gimli thinks he got it right here
and even if he does think that then sharing that information is incredibly harmful to the town

Right now I'm feeling like Gimli is a follower
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Goodfellas/White Knight

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:42 am

Post by Gimli »

I have one goal for this gameday and it's putting six votes on kawaii.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:43 am

Post by Black »

Like can we not ignore that Gimli is openly revealing who the PRs might be and send him packing?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:44 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 439, Black wrote: Right now I'm feeling like Gimli is a follower
Even so, I'm okay with voting out a follower too if he's not Kira.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:44 am

Post by Black »

We absolutely vote followers out if we suspect them. One less Eyes ability they can use tonight
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Goodfellas/White Knight

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:46 am

Post by Gimli »

they're not using any abilities tonight if we flip kira
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:47 am

Post by Black »

In post 444, Gimli wrote: they're not using any abilities tonight if we flip kira
Good point. I don't think kawaii is Kira though
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:12 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I still want to see more from Mala. But, Gimli what would you say of a HPE vote off today?
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:42 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 428, Gimli wrote: meta: kawaii just finished a newbie and posted like a hydra of grandpamo and shirou

viewtopic.php?sid=&f=11&t=90503&user_select%5B%5D=36997

kawaii's experience with mafia is:
In post 11, KawaiiKame wrote: I've played in school/in forum
IDK I feel weird hard casing the guy this hard, I'm not saying I KNOW THIS IS 10000% MAFIA but dudes what more do we need?
Why pursue me if you feel weird casing me? What more do we need? We need more than this, Idek the people you listing, circumstantial evidence, why does me playing like people Idek implicate me? Like wtf? I'm in confusion, this case you have against me is completely circumstantial, I say I'd fade away and become a non-entity as Kira and I happen to fade away and become a non entity, meaning I'm Kira? Me playing the way I say I'd play Kira only means I
might
be Kira, me being away is not evidence I am Kira, it only increases the likelihood of me being Kira. How tf does me saying I'd fade away and become a non-entity as Kira, only to fade away and become a non-entity help me
fade away and become a non-entity
, you noticed me being gone because of what I said, me drawing attention to myself like that achieves the opposite of me fading away, in fact it made me an entity by causing me to come back when you called out my red-herring, I like the call out, showed you had a town mindset, but now you're being overconfident tunneling me on pure circumstance, if I assume good faith. If I assume bad faith, you're Kira pursuing the easiest kill without having to write my name in the Death Note
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:46 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 345, Kokichi Oma wrote: Look at these 2 iso's from Gimli's last 2 games and compare to this so far. Just from Day 1s. Does no one else see the difference? Look how much he hopped around compared to how 'certain' he is with his reads here.

viewtopic.php?sid=&f=23&t=90376&user_select%5B%5D=34779

viewtopic.php?sid=&f=51&t=90328&user_select%5B%5D=34779
Gimli feels totally different in this game to this one, the confidence in this game/the doubt in the last games is night/day, feels like 2 different people in personality/style, you mentioned Gimli getting burned against you b4 so maybe this is a change of playstyle in place of change in alignment, it is possible the alignment changed with the playstyle though
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Goodfellas/White Knight

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:48 am

Post by Gimli »

you're putting a smile on my face kawaii, your posts are very funny.

I still think you're just kira, sorry.

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”