Mini Normal 2294: Monkey Business (Endgame)

Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:29 am

Post by Gimli »

I'm sorry that was too early to catch you

I'll pretend I'm townreading you until I run out of alternatives
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:29 am

Post by Enchant »

ty
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Comus
Comus
Him
Goon
Comus
Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: Him

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:29 am

Post by Comus »

In post 111, Elsa Jay wrote: I mean. He's already basically agreed to ignore me for now, and he's shutting down convos with Gera too. I just wanted him to not use an alt slip as game relevant info and then he goes on saying he technically never said he scumread me yet. If he didn't want to acknowledge me I won't do it for him either.

If I don't challenge people how will I read them? I read intentions best when they're aimed at me. I saw him potentially setting up something to use against me and MG later and I shut it down.
Shutting down geraintm?
Anyone have any idea what Elsa is saying here? After geraintm absolutely tried to shut me down? Everyone, all Elsa seems to be saying is that me raising a possible motive beyond randomness for their actions is not acceptable.

Does anyone feel that Elsa has tried to sort me at all, or approach anything else I've said? Do they seems curious about my alignment, or more concerned what my future actions against them might be? Is their sudden trust in geraintm's actions warranted merely becuase geraintm is mirroring their incorrect assumptions?

Will they start sorting others or do they feel the need to create chaos by continually focusing on this? Who can answer such questions?
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:32 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

For someone who said they didn't want to talk to me anymore you seem to want to still talk about me and make me want to respond to you.
Comus
Comus
Him
Goon
Comus
Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:33 am

Post by Comus »

In post 121, geraintm wrote:
In post 106, Comus wrote: You defended Elsa, I have nothing more to say.
point out where i am defending Elsa.
i cannot belive how annoyed i am by your posts
Do you trust Elsa? Do you think their actions are warranted? Saying I formed a read when I didn't and then attacking that never read is a defence. Calling me bad and wishing I'd stay quiet when I raised a possible motive for Elsa's vote is a defence.

Answer the above questions, or don't. I care little for who I annoy. I'm here to get the wolves.
Comus
Comus
Him
Goon
Comus
Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:34 am

Post by Comus »

In post 128, Elsa Jay wrote: For someone who said they didn't want to talk to me anymore you seem to want to still talk about me and make me want to respond to you.
Anyone see Elsa trying to sort me yet? Or anyone else?
Comus
Comus
Him
Goon
Comus
Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:39 am

Post by Comus »

geraintm is looking better than Elsa to me. Their frustration seems geniune and probably from a village mindset even if they climbed down a deep dark hole.

How do you all feel about Gimli's recent village reads? He seems to like me, Ausuka, Elsa and geraintm. Add the early statement about everyone already having spoken being village, which includes Elsa and geraintm. He doesn't like Enchant. Does this seem natural?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:39 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 129, Comus wrote:
Do you trust Elsa? Do you think their actions are warranted? Saying I formed a read when I didn't and then attacking that never read is a defence. Calling me bad and wishing I'd stay quiet when I raised a possible motive for Elsa's vote is a defence.

Answer the above questions, or don't. I care little for who I annoy. I'm here to get the wolves.
i trust Elsa as much as the rest of you.
what actions? their post 16? it is day 1, nothing means anything and certainly not a vote in Post 16

you did form a read, i have clearly pointed out when you have and please stop gaslighting me and saying you didn't.

i did no defend Elsa. I attacked a player who on day one says "I have a read and i am never backing down from it" because it the dumbest thing i can think of someone doing.

i will call you a bad player if i think you are bad.
Comus
Comus
Him
Goon
Comus
Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:42 am

Post by Comus »

In post 117, geraintm wrote:
In post 115, Comus wrote:
In post 105, geraintm wrote:
In post 58, Comus wrote: To me that can definetely mean something and I won't be backing down.
it was like right there in the post i quoted??

No, it's not. That's not a read. Once more it's clear you are forming exactly the same conclusion as Elsa and I wonder why. I am not Artificial Intelligence. I am Comus of the glade.
i am baffled? why are you arguing that you didn't form a read when you literally say "to ME, that can definitely mean something [this is yor forming a read] and i won't be backing down [Which is you saying you have 100% certainty on that read]"
???
Not backing down from a possibilty is not the same as forming a read. I'm not here to explain the intricacies of logic, this has become a circular point of conversation.
Comus
Comus
Him
Goon
Comus
Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:47 am

Post by Comus »

In post 132, geraintm wrote:
In post 129, Comus wrote:

i trust Elsa as much as the rest of you.
what actions? their post 16? it is day 1, nothing means anything and certainly not a vote in Post 16

you did form a read, i have clearly pointed out when you have and please stop gaslighting me and saying you didn't.

i did no defend Elsa. I attacked a player who on day one says "I have a read and i am never backing down from it" because it the dumbest thing i can think of someone doing.

i will call you a bad player if i think you are bad.
You are repeating the same falsehoods. No read was made, ever, stop your lies. For someone who said they dislike day ones you sure talk a lot after I made my comments about Elsa. You never even so much as blinked when Ausuka voted Elsa though. Which means you geniunely believe you're right that I'mbad for raising possibilites, or if you're a wolf, something else, no ideas currently enter my mind.

I'll shift you back to null. This behavior doesn't deserve a villager lean.
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
She/Her
Goon
Magical Girl
She/Her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:11 am

Post by Magical Girl »

UNVOTE:
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:14 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

What even is this D1?
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
She/Her
Goon
Magical Girl
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:17 am

Post by Magical Girl »

Temp VC

Enchant (2) - Salsabil, Gimli
Elsa Jay (2) - KawaiiKame, Ausuka
KawaiiKame (1) - Nono
Nono (1) - Comus
Comus (1) - Elsa Jay
Gimli (1) - Enchant
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
She/Her
Goon
Magical Girl
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:26 am

Post by Magical Girl »

Also Comus is locktown.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:43 am

Post by Enchant »

you bad
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
She/Her
Goon
Magical Girl
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:43 am

Post by Magical Girl »

Says the Gimli voter
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:44 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 39, Comus wrote: Ausuka and Gimli you might be villagers then. I appreciate the palaver.
Ausuka might seem slippery as she said but I like her Nono vote.
I'm not agreeing with Gimli's early villager call outs but his explanation of them is open and comes from a good mindset, I'd settle on that.

I'm eager to hear from nepenthe, Enchant and Dionysus. They seem to have become, slightly, Gimli's wolves of choice after the analysis on myself and Ausuka. Gimli didn't touch on geraintm. I still don't like how geraintm wants to end this day quick.
1. Why exactly you like
Ausuka
's vote on
Nono
?
2. What makes you vote
Nono
?

In post 21, Nono wrote: hi everyone,
town claim variation, w/e
be back soon to play)

VOTE: kawaii
In post 24, Ausuka wrote: VOTE: Nono
In post 25, Comus wrote: VOTE: Nono

In post 44, Comus wrote: Magical Girl reveals they are Feezer Guy. Elsa in the next breath decides to vote Dionysus. There is potentially a lot to read into that.
Gimli gave reasoning for why they have village reads on some, seems serious to me, their answer to me calling it a joke is to expand instead of joke, so, serious. I don't agree with the method but by reading intent he seems to be sticking with the plot he sowed.

Everyone, how do you all feel about Elsa's above response?
not any alignment indicative so far...

In post 47, Enchant wrote: i am drunk
In post 60, Enchant wrote: why create alt just to reveal it at first pages
:lol:

In post 54, Ausuka wrote:
In post 51, Elsa Jay wrote: ... sometimes I genuinely wonder how other people see the world. Seeing other people react to me joking around as if that's scum.

I'll put Comus under scummy for now for literally acting like a predator and immediately jumping to get all the focus on me for presumably a future mis elim. Gimli can stay neutral for now.
Why do you think Comus isn't just aggressive town? Why do you think his posts so far have specifically been about getting all the focus on you?
In post 58, Comus wrote:
In post 51, Elsa Jay wrote: ... sometimes I genuinely wonder how other people see the world. Seeing other people react to me joking around as if that's scum.

I'll put Comus under scummy for now for literally acting like a predator and immediately jumping to get all the focus on me for presumably a future mis elim. Gimli can stay neutral for now.
Once Magical Girl revealed her alt, you switched to Dionysus. To me that can definetely mean something and I won't be backing down. Hunting as villager is a decent thing to do, no?
Liking these posts...

In post 69, Elsa Jay wrote: I mean Comus is explaining himself. He's just very wrong and taking MG's alt slip as actual AI information. Or is scum trying to twist it into easy A.I. information.

VOTE: Comus

First vote that isn't a meme. Comus can actually use this vote as evidence.
Not liking this vote...

In post 73, Enchant wrote: VOTE: Comus

agreed

In post 76, Ausuka wrote:
In post 65, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 54, Ausuka wrote:

Why do you think Comus isn't just aggressive town? Why do you think his posts so far have specifically been about getting all the focus on you?
Honestly scum continuously always try and get my aggressive/joking style seen as scum first things first and don't like to RVS as much IME. Gimli pointing it out as a townie mindset just made me want to counter that immediately.

Edit: LET ME POST DANG IT
I mean, I definitely don't agree with you but I can accept that as a stylistic thing. I just really struggle to see "immediately jumping to get all the attention on me" as a legitimate thought process when Comus has like been over analysing anything and everything, and most of his posts weren't even about you. It looks like a massive twist of what actually happened.

VOTE: Elsa
+1

In post 78, Magical Girl wrote: For the record I have both Comus and Elsa for town.
Do you give reasoning or??

In post 81, Elsa Jay wrote: Pre-emptive strike to not let Comus use an alt slip as literally anything.
It just seems scummy to do.
Setting a precedent that I'm afraid of MG via meta that Comus doesn't even know is also a big reach.

I see no issues here Ausuka.
Sorry, don't get it. Can you explain?
[P.S. English is not my native language]

In post 104, Enchant wrote: I am horrible player, can afford
You're on fire lmao today!! :lol:

In post 118, geraintm wrote:
In post 93, Comus wrote:
In post 91, Enchant wrote: I am cop
As seer, do you trust geraintm? Do you find them jumping into Elsa's pool so hard natural?
like, there is no way a human responds to this post from Enchant in any way except to dismiss it, yet you - like an AI who cannot use context to make a judgement about the merits of a post - seem to take it at face value.
this is why i think you are an AI or at best playing like one.
This game will be so interesting...

I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:46 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Ok, I don't know why the spoiler tag didn't work...
@Mod,
can you kindly spoiler the parts I wanted to spoiler?
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
She/Her
Goon
Magical Girl
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:57 am

Post by Magical Girl »

Gotta love these so-called “catch up” post that are unnecessarily long, filled with one-line responses, and provide little to no content. Colored text and broken tags are just bonus.
Do you give reasoning or??
What if I tell you it’s gut feeling?
Comus
Comus
Him
Goon
Comus
Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:01 am

Post by Comus »

Salsabil, Nono's tone didn't feel right in that post. Ausuka seemed to share this instinct when I asked for her reason before she voted Elsa. As Nono hasn't said anything else I won't say it's a read I'll push but I'm happy with my vote for now.

Also,
Spoiler:

Put a = in first tag after 'spoiler', no spaces

I assume that's the cause of error? Default spoiler tag just darkens text.
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
She/Her
Goon
Magical Girl
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:14 am

Post by Magical Girl »

Oh it was geraintm who said they don’t like D1.
I think I’m gonna put him as town for now too.
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
She/Her
Goon
Magical Girl
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:18 am

Post by Magical Girl »

Which kinda sucks ngl because that makes this ongoing Comus vs geraintm vs Elsa more boring than it already was.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:19 am

Post by Gimli »

its quite an extreme tvt yes
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:40 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

It's boring for you, frustrating for me. He'll have to work for a townread from me, if he ever gets one.
Comus
Comus
Him
Goon
Comus
Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:41 am

Post by Comus »

In post 147, Gimli wrote: its quite an extreme tvt yes
You seem real certain about a lot of things. I'll bite on geraintm even though 'not liking day ones' is absolutely not alignment indicative, geraintm can be a possible villager for other reasons. And they are voting you, making me curious why you believe them to be a villager. The reason.

It's the Elsa read that I find strange. While I haven't wolfread her, I really doubt that I'll be approaching a village read at all any time soon unless there's a radical change in her perspective is she is in truth a villager.

I'd throw this to Magical Girl as well, with the current Elsa gutread that Salsabil Faria questioned. I do struggle to see how anyone can have Elsa above null. Gimli you have a lot of village reads and as things go on having some more dirt on the why of that would be helpful, beyond your initial page one takes.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”