Mini Normal 2294: Monkey Business (Endgame)

Enchant
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Hannibal Lecter

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:02 am

Post by Enchant »

you stoled my excuse
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Comus
Comus
Him
Goon
Comus
Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: Him

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:04 am

Post by Comus »

In post 223, Gimli wrote: sorry its how I play d1
What makes Kawaii suddenly a good vote? What about Salsa's reads made you want to vote Kawaii? Why aren't you saying why Elsa is a villager? If you continue to ignore this I think I want to vote you because you are sharing nothing with us.
Comus
Comus
Him
Goon
Comus
Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:05 am

Post by Comus »

In post 224, Elsa Jay wrote: Salsa somehow having the townreads and the scumreads mixed up is nice. Ausuka is alright tho.
You're still doing nothing. Just making snide comments with no substance.
Comus
Comus
Him
Goon
Comus
Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:07 am

Post by Comus »

Everyone, is the way Gimli and Elsa are acting normal?
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:07 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 204, Comus wrote:
In post 196, Gimli wrote:
Spoiler: casing enchant
In post 47, Enchant wrote:i am drunk
saying 'i am drunk' as a standalone sentence is scummy
In post 50, Enchant wrote:
In post 49, Gimli wrote:
In post 47, Enchant wrote:i am drunk
who are your partners?
pls don't bus me
self aware scum
In post 52, Enchant wrote: I think we should kill elsa jay and magical girl so i will remain as only magical user here
wants to kill townies
In post 60, Enchant wrote: why create alt just to reveal it at first pages
something he'd never comment as town
In post 63, Enchant wrote: please no one post so 20 page never happens
self aware scum af
In post 87, Enchant wrote: You can't do anything to me i already prepared fakeclaim
scum joke
In post 91, Enchant wrote:I am cop
scum joke
In post 94, Enchant wrote: Wait do we have werewolfs here
scum joke
In post 102, Enchant wrote: I trying to find excuse to vote Gimli so it doesh't look like OMGUS
scum joke
In post 119, Enchant wrote: Fine you got me i fakeclaimed

In reality i am actually mason
scum joke
In post 173, Enchant wrote: I think Kawaii is mafia
bad read

I don't understand. Enchant has mostly joked and while that's frustrating I don't fully see how you can determine what they are for joking? I'd be happy if they take things seriously and start solving but so far it is early, nepenthe hasn't posted and a lot of others haven't said a lot. Why can't Kawaii be a wolf? And can you please tell me why you think Elsa is a villager? I do not think you explained that, only shared. Elsa has said a lot but you and Magical Girl insist they are good, just on how they are feeling. Really don't understand?
I'm with you in all of this, nothing Enchant said is scum indicative/a "scum joke", that doesn't mean anything, these jokes = nai
I can be a wolf, I'm not in my pov but the possibility exists to anyone else who is not a wolf, I want to know why Gimli finds Elsa town too, admittedly I need to say why I do too, Elsa feels town based on reaction, I see the way Elsa was pursued by you to be this defensive, Gimli and Magical Girl saying Elsa is good does give me pause though
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:08 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

If I contribute you'll snark back and we'll waste all 10 days on you and me arguing. I'll interact with Salsa and Ausuka and see if I can gets a better read on you by proxy.
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:09 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

I posted this late, I went down to eat, Gimli admitted this was bad, presumingly when Comus said it was, why back down?
Comus
Comus
Him
Goon
Comus
Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:11 am

Post by Comus »

In post 230, Elsa Jay wrote: If I contribute you'll snark back and we'll waste all 10 days on you and me arguing. I'll interact with Salsa and Ausuka and see if I can gets a better read on you by proxy.
You're not trying to get a read on anyone. You're not interacting. You blindly accept Gimli and Magical Girl's village reads on you without substance. You question nothing. I don't care about arguing. I do care about getting wolves. You seem more and more like a wolf.
Comus
Comus
Him
Goon
Comus
Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:13 am

Post by Comus »

In post 231, KawaiiKame wrote: I posted this late, I went down to eat, Gimli admitted this was bad, presumingly when Comus said it was, why back down?
What about Salsabil's response do you think made Gimli suddenly want to vote you? Salsabil had Comus, Ausuka and Nono as village.
Enchant, Gimli, Elsa and Magical Girl as scum.

Also what do you think about Magical Girl's village read on Elsa? Is it the same as Gimli's?
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:15 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 228, Comus wrote: Everyone, is the way Gimli and Elsa are acting normal?
Wdym by "normal" what even is normal play in this game? I've seen a variance of styles and I only just began playing in this site, what is normal to you may not be normal to someone else, I have not seen anyone post like Enchant is doing in this game but maybe that's the way Enchant plays, Gimli's case against Enchant was so bad Enchant's randomness looks good in comparison, but that's exactly what Gimli based his case on, Enchant might be onto something with saying Gimli is evil, but that might be 0MGUS

With Elsa? I feel town would be that defensive against being pursued the way you pursued her, would all town? Maybe not, could she be scum? Possible, but I feel Elsa is town, reaction feels genuine
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:17 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 233, Comus wrote:
In post 231, KawaiiKame wrote: I posted this late, I went down to eat, Gimli admitted this was bad, presumingly when Comus said it was, why back down?
What about Salsabil's response do you think made Gimli suddenly want to vote you? Salsabil had Comus, Ausuka and Nono as village.
Enchant, Gimli, Elsa and Magical Girl as scum.

Also what do you think about Magical Girl's village read on Elsa? Is it the same as Gimli's?
I'm behind, I need to see what Salsa said, same with MG's town read on Elsa being potentially the same as Gimli's
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
She/Her
Goon
Magical Girl
She/Her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:19 am

Post by Magical Girl »

If people get pushed by a bad angle their reaction to it will be genuine regardless of their alignment.
Comus
Comus
Him
Goon
Comus
Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:20 am

Post by Comus »

In post 234, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 228, Comus wrote: Everyone, is the way Gimli and Elsa are acting normal?
Wdym by "normal" what even is normal play in this game?
Overreaction from Elsa(As in: I wasn't pursuing her, merely saying something's possible, at that point didn't have a wolfread or any read on her, but she jumped straight into the maelstrom. Moreover: Continually places me as scum, votes me, but suddenly says that she'll only interact with Salsa and Ausuka and these people will inform her on Comus. All while she's voting me for no real reason whatsoever.
Seems to have no curiosity about others' alignments. Doesn't try to sort, at all.

Gimli throws out reads, refuses to explain them and dives away completely when asked to give the slightest substance to his thoughts.

These are not normal villager mentalities.
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:23 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 236, Magical Girl wrote: If people get pushed by a bad angle their reaction to it will be genuine regardless of their alignment.
True, it's non alignment indicative
Comus
Comus
Him
Goon
Comus
Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:23 am

Post by Comus »

In post 236, Magical Girl wrote: If people get pushed by a bad angle their reaction to it will be genuine regardless of their alignment.
So everything Elsa is doing is good? What Gimli is doing is good? I never hard pushed Elsa on a 'bad angle' as you describe it. Elsa assumed or manufactured that that was what I was doing, then arguing in circles. I said it's a possibility, Elsa launches a pre-emptive strike despite me not calling them a wolf at all at that time, votes me but publicly admits they won't sort me. Now they come in with one-liners and don't attempt to solve anyone. Just says Ausuka is good.
Comus
Comus
Him
Goon
Comus
Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:25 am

Post by Comus »

In post 226, Comus wrote:
In post 223, Gimli wrote: sorry its how I play d1
What makes Kawaii suddenly a good vote? What about Salsa's reads made you want to vote Kawaii? Why aren't you saying why Elsa is a villager? If you continue to ignore this I think I want to vote you because you are sharing nothing with us.
Enough time has passed.

VOTE: Gimli
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:26 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 237, Comus wrote:
All while she's voting me for no real reason whatsoever.
Seems to have no curiosity about others' alignments. Doesn't try to sort, at all.

Lemme go back and read... I feel she does have reason to vote you, having 0 curiosity on anyone else shows an unwillingness to solve/egocentrism, I want to see if I see this as true
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:27 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 241, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 237, Comus wrote:
All while she's voting me for no real reason whatsoever.
Lemme go back and read... I feel she does have reason to vote you, having 0 curiosity on anyone else shows an unwillingness to solve/egocentrism, I want to see if I see this as true

EDB0P
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:27 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

Fail
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:28 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

Gimli, why is Kawaii your vote here? I'm trying to see an angle but the posts don't align there at all.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:29 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 204, Comus wrote: and start solving but so far it is early, nepenthe hasn't posted and a lot of others haven't said a lot.
Sorry, skimming posts as I cook tea.

Nepenthe hasn't posted?? Are we on page 15 and someone hasn't joined the game yet?
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:30 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 239, Comus wrote:
So everything Elsa is doing is good? What Gimli is doing is good? I never hard pushed Elsa on a 'bad angle' as you describe it. Elsa assumed or manufactured that that was what I was doing, then arguing in circles. I said it's a possibility, Elsa launches a pre-emptive strike despite me not calling them a wolf at all at that time, votes me but publicly admits they won't sort me. Now they come in with one-liners and don't attempt to solve anyone. Just says Ausuka is good.
I felt Magical Girl was saying this in response to me, what I saw it was a bad angle push, an overly-aggressive one at least, I want to see the pre-emptive strike, this shows belief in you being a wolf despite not saying it if this is what happened, alternatively it can be pure self-preservation, Idk tho
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:30 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 244, Elsa Jay wrote: Gimli, why is Kawaii your vote here? I'm trying to see an angle but the posts don't align there at all.
I want to know the same, I feel you attempting to solve the game now
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
She/Her
Goon
Magical Girl
She/Her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:32 am

Post by Magical Girl »

Let me clarify.
In post 236, Magical Girl wrote: If people get pushed by what they think is a bad angle their reaction to it will be genuine regardless of their alignment.
Also as I said previously, I think her content is null and only have her as leaning town because gut. Although I gotta admit it is slowly turning into a stale bread.
Comus
Comus
Him
Goon
Comus
Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:32 am

Post by Comus »

In post 245, geraintm wrote:
In post 204, Comus wrote: and start solving but so far it is early, nepenthe hasn't posted and a lot of others haven't said a lot.
Sorry, skimming posts as I cook tea.

Nepenthe hasn't posted?? Are we on page 15 and someone hasn't joined the game yet?
Page ten but yes. When you are able, can you please share how you feel about Gimli, Elsa Jay, Salsabil Faria and KawaiiKame?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”