Micro 1072: Turf Wars | Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:43 am

Post by Aureal »

Meh, I feel like at least one of them is playing off the other to encourage this mess.
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:44 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 525, Aureal wrote: Meh, I feel like at least one of them is playing off the other to encourage this mess.
So not paired then.
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:58 am

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 520, Lorne Malvo wrote:
In post 519, KittyTacky wrote: My head hurts, I'll finish my catchup later. Ugh. I think I'm sick.
You're Russian?
Yes before you ask I am against Putin and the war and I'm planning to move out as soon as I finish my education.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
Lorne Malvo
Lorne Malvo
Goon
Lorne Malvo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:28 am

Post by Lorne Malvo »

In post 527, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 520, Lorne Malvo wrote:
In post 519, KittyTacky wrote: My head hurts, I'll finish my catchup later. Ugh. I think I'm sick.
You're Russian?
Yes before you ask I am against Putin and the war and I'm planning to move out as soon as I finish my education.
No, idc about that shit. I know Russian so I wanted to give my respects
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 7:16 am

Post by Aureal »

In post 526, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 525, Aureal wrote: Meh, I feel like at least one of them is playing off the other to encourage this mess.
So not paired then.
Not actually what "at least" means but you feel free to think what you want. Still thinking Oclax is town, I take it?
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:26 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 517, Aureal wrote: smug and full of it, like they're intentionally trying to rile me up.
not really, sorry if i offended you
lolhammer count: 3
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:27 am

Post by patchwork »

also drew out of curosity what about my joke is so scummy
like i don't see what you're seeing
it's funny to go "i'm not really that synced up with my neighborhood partner" and then go "well actually they will kill aureal for me"... is it not?
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:28 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 529, Aureal wrote: Still thinking Oclax is town, I take it?
is this an oclaxian scumread?
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:44 am

Post by patchwork »

btw aureal me asking for activity isn't scummy it's literally nai at most, you are wrong on me
like i'm sorry that i've been drowning out "meaningful conversation" but most of the time when i posted those posts, nothing was going on at least from my perspective and that's why i wanted to prompt more discussion
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:45 am

Post by patchwork »

also yeah my read on aureal has definitely changed, scum would absolutely not try to push me (towniest player in the game) as a wagon, it's counterproductive to their goal when they could push someone easier like sky or kt. it's very towny in my eyes UNVOTE:
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:49 am

Post by patchwork »

glad we're seeing more aureal activity though! the main reason iu scumread her was for just not really doing much? like her early posts didn't have much substance, i could barely remember that she was even a part of this game, and the push on furtive wasn't even technically a push, but i like this a lot more.
readlist right now is probably
me
aureal
ox
sky
drew
furtive
kt
lorne

btw, furtive, i asked you earlier if you could quote some posts from sky that pinged you one way or another. could you do that when you have time? i'm interested in seeing your take on her
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: they/them | it/its

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:12 am

Post by Oclaxian Empire »

In post 511, Skygazer wrote:
In post 504, Oclaxian Empire wrote: What about Aureal’s postings comes off as frustration to you?
In post 436, Aureal wrote:
In post 431, Oclaxian Empire wrote: grim: i think ur scum for that exact reason: i barely remember ur in the game and ur posts just kinda exist. they don't do anything. kt, sky, and lorne at least have done stuff. u've just kinda existed in my eyes.
So let me get this straight. Drew thinks I'm scum because he thinks I'm hard scumreading furtiveglance over a possible scumslip. You think I'm scum because I'm not doing anything.

What even is this. I don't. What.
In post 432, Oclaxian Empire wrote: ur so utr that it makes u scum in my eyes
What's utr?
In post 438, Aureal wrote:
In post 435, patchwork wrote: you literally pushed furtive for a "scumslip" and didn't start any discussion over actual important things afterwards
Trying to pursue leads on scum is not actual important things. Okay. Fine.
oclaxian: these two came across as frustrated and theyre both before you said "you didn't seem frustrated until this post"
I mean I guess they’re frustration but I don’t really read them as frustration. But that’s most likely autism making it hard to judge tone.
System of ~24. Main account is Korina. Assume pronouns are they/them unless someone specifies otherwise. Unsigned posts are from (maybe) Kori.

People who will post under this account include: Kori (they/them), Grim (it/its), Drel (they/fae/it), Alpha (they/them), Chy (they/he/it), Soluna (he/she/they)
#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:13 am

In post 512, Skygazer wrote: also oclaxian, you're saying that aureal is mostly shitposting (not really true relative to the rest of the players), and "just kind of there" when so many of ur reads are just null without much reasoning... in your eyes uve said uve seen me/kitty/lorne contribute even if we're not "super active" but i think aureal has contributed just as much as the other three you had in that "kinda there" category. it feels like weak reasoning, and ur also not rlly making an effort to solve your nulls even though we've all had some content to look at.
You think my reads based off catchup are mostly null, which is a fair assessment for a read 8 or 9 pages in the game. I’ve been trying to re-evaluate reads, and I’m also slightly busy with IRL. This is not a valid response to reads, especially when most of the town isn’t really that active to begin with.
System of ~24. Main account is Korina. Assume pronouns are they/them unless someone specifies otherwise. Unsigned posts are from (maybe) Kori.

People who will post under this account include: Kori (they/them), Grim (it/its), Drel (they/fae/it), Alpha (they/them), Chy (they/he/it), Soluna (he/she/they)
#CultsArentBastard
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:14 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

So you are the self proclaimed 'Towniest Player in the Game!'

Nothing sketchy about saying that, nope definitely not.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:15 am

Who are you talking about Drew?

#CultsArentBastard
Lorne Malvo
Lorne Malvo
Goon
Lorne Malvo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:16 am

Post by Lorne Malvo »

In post 535, patchwork wrote: glad we're seeing more aureal activity though! the main reason iu scumread her was for just not really doing much? like her early posts didn't have much substance, i could barely remember that she was even a part of this game, and the push on furtive wasn't even technically a push, but i like this a lot more.
me
aureal
ox
sky
drew
furtive
kt
lorne

btw, furtive, i asked you earlier if you could quote some posts from sky that pinged you one way or another. could you do that when you have time? i'm interested in seeing your take on her
When did I become your top scumread?
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:16 am

I have a very tinfoily theory on Aureal atm, but I wanna think about it more before saying it too. Gonna take some time after work to relax before re-evaluating the game and updating readslist.

#CultsArentBastard
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:17 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

That was in regards to Patch.

And Patch, I am voting you.....why does doing thay make Aureal super duper town yet I am way further down in your read list?

I am not concerned with your read on me per se, but there seems to be a lack of consistency with your reads.

Pre Edit: Yes that last post was to Patch, as is this one.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:18 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 540, Lorne Malvo wrote:
In post 535, patchwork wrote: glad we're seeing more aureal activity though! the main reason iu scumread her was for just not really doing much? like her early posts didn't have much substance, i could barely remember that she was even a part of this game, and the push on furtive wasn't even technically a push, but i like this a lot more.
me
aureal
ox
sky
drew
furtive
kt
lorne

just now obviously
if you don't want me to scumread don't appear whenever someone says something bad about you and yknow.... maybe actually do things? and this is not "drowning out conversation" btw, you've not been contributing at all for the entire game so far
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:18 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 542, Doctor Drew wrote: And Patch, I am voting you.....why does doing thay make Aureal super duper town yet I am way further down in your read list?
you're actually a townread, but i just townread sky and ox more than you. sorry for the lack of clarity
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:19 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 538, Doctor Drew wrote: So you are the self proclaimed 'Towniest Player in the Game!'

Nothing sketchy about saying that, nope definitely not.
i'm widely townread and i am town, therefore i am the towniest
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:19 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 531, patchwork wrote: also drew out of curosity what about my joke is so scummy
like i don't see what you're seeing
it's funny to go "i'm not really that synced up with my neighborhood partner" and then go "well actually they will kill aureal for me"... is it not?
also thhis
Lorne Malvo
Lorne Malvo
Goon
Lorne Malvo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:20 am

Post by Lorne Malvo »

In post 543, patchwork wrote:
In post 540, Lorne Malvo wrote:
me
aureal
ox
sky
drew
furtive
kt
lorne

just now obviously
if you don't want me to scumread don't appear whenever someone says something bad about you and yknow.... maybe actually do things? and this is not "drowning out conversation" btw, you've not been contributing at all for the entire game so far
When a post has my name in it, my chance of reading it instead of skipping it over increases by 75%
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:21 am

Post by patchwork »

and yet you commented on my scumread of you anyways