Mini Normal 2294: Monkey Business (Endgame)

Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 3:57 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 847, Enchant wrote:
In post 843, Magical Girl wrote: But we are definitely not limming the claimed investigative today. If Elsa is indeed a town PR, have scum sort her for us with a nightkill. If she is scum, then she can’t bs her way out for too long unless she decides to keep innoing townies which is a plus for us. (Innoing scum is a risk because if caught that’s 1+1 deal for town)
Let's see how you talk when elsa fakes guilty on you and gets free mislim.
Why would I do it to the one gal I've been thinking is town the entire game almost?

My list is still Ausuka, Nep, and probably Dragon since the Salsa slot seems like a decent choice at least. People like Kokichi and Enchant just uh... Seem like a waste because frankly they'll solve themselves I think. Rather see who among the rest is good/bad.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 3:58 am

Post by Enchant »

So you admit fakeclaiming
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 4:33 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 850, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 847, Enchant wrote:
In post 843, Magical Girl wrote: But we are definitely not limming the claimed investigative today. If Elsa is indeed a town PR, have scum sort her for us with a nightkill. If she is scum, then she can’t bs her way out for too long unless she decides to keep innoing townies which is a plus for us. (Innoing scum is a risk because if caught that’s 1+1 deal for town)
Let's see how you talk when elsa fakes guilty on you and gets free mislim.
Why would I do it to the one gal I've been thinking is town the entire game almost?

My list is still Ausuka, Nep, and probably Dragon since the Salsa slot seems like a decent choice at least. People like Kokichi and Enchant just uh... Seem like a waste because frankly they'll solve themselves I think. Rather see who among the rest is good/bad.
I expected you to put me in some kind of list. I think I'm a decent peek fwiw.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 4:50 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

Can't check a dead guy. If you survive, quite frankly that's your miracle and I don't wanna waste day 2 on me clearing or guiltying you. We'd just do day 1 over again.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 4:52 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 850, Elsa Jay wrote: People like Kokichi and Enchant just uh... Seem like a waste because frankly they'll solve themselves I think.
How?
Reach for my hand, I'll soar away into the dawn
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:01 am

Post by Gimli »

@elsa: you're having a misperception of my position in the game. there isn't a scumcase against me that works, it's natural towny-trying-to-figure-the-game-out that's being construed as 'wolfy flip flopping' for no reason because wolves don't really play like that. I think my main pushers are towny like comus and you and maybe gera, but you're all trying to scumhunt based on a 'weird/different = scum' approach that's 100% player dependant and will help you catch wolves at rand at best. fortunately there are some players I think I can and am getting it through already, and as scum I'd definitely be more wary than to put myself in this position. all I had to do was write in paragraphs, really.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:09 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 854, Ausuka wrote:
In post 850, Elsa Jay wrote: People like Kokichi and Enchant just uh... Seem like a waste because frankly they'll solve themselves I think.
How?
Same reason I don't really use a cop check on a player like NotMaf? Them being clear only means they screw around more. Them being confirmed evil is getting a scum out sure but...

Say if I know your good. I would actually trust someone like you to actually try and help the town. A confirmed useless townie is never too helpful. so I go for people that are more likely to be helpful for town to know the alignment of.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:10 am

Post by Ausuka »

I mean I agree but they aren't going to solve themselves? I guess it's not too important but I thought I was misunderstanding something shrug
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:14 am

Post by Gimli »

Spoiler: scumcasing salsa

so we got std as a replacement and his posts are bad. but std can and will convince you not flip him this gameday cause he is a reasonable person and will post reasonably and will get it through with enough of you to make the flip go elsewhere. so I'm gonna scumcase salsa so that you remember std is playing in a slot that's scummy as hell.
In post 141, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 39, Comus wrote: Ausuka and Gimli you might be villagers then. I appreciate the palaver.
Ausuka might seem slippery as she said but I like her Nono vote.
I'm not agreeing with Gimli's early villager call outs but his explanation of them is open and comes from a good mindset, I'd settle on that.

I'm eager to hear from nepenthe, Enchant and Dionysus. They seem to have become, slightly, Gimli's wolves of choice after the analysis on myself and Ausuka. Gimli didn't touch on geraintm. I still don't like how geraintm wants to end this day quick.
1. Why exactly you like
Ausuka
's vote on
Nono
?
2. What makes you vote
Nono
?

In post 21, Nono wrote: hi everyone,
town claim variation, w/e
be back soon to play)

VOTE: kawaii
In post 24, Ausuka wrote: VOTE: Nono
In post 25, Comus wrote: VOTE: Nono

In post 44, Comus wrote: Magical Girl reveals they are Feezer Guy. Elsa in the next breath decides to vote Dionysus. There is potentially a lot to read into that.
Gimli gave reasoning for why they have village reads on some, seems serious to me, their answer to me calling it a joke is to expand instead of joke, so, serious. I don't agree with the method but by reading intent he seems to be sticking with the plot he sowed.

Everyone, how do you all feel about Elsa's above response?
not any alignment indicative so far...

In post 47, Enchant wrote: i am drunk
In post 60, Enchant wrote: why create alt just to reveal it at first pages
:lol:

In post 54, Ausuka wrote:
In post 51, Elsa Jay wrote: ... sometimes I genuinely wonder how other people see the world. Seeing other people react to me joking around as if that's scum.

I'll put Comus under scummy for now for literally acting like a predator and immediately jumping to get all the focus on me for presumably a future mis elim. Gimli can stay neutral for now.
Why do you think Comus isn't just aggressive town? Why do you think his posts so far have specifically been about getting all the focus on you?
In post 58, Comus wrote:
In post 51, Elsa Jay wrote: ... sometimes I genuinely wonder how other people see the world. Seeing other people react to me joking around as if that's scum.

I'll put Comus under scummy for now for literally acting like a predator and immediately jumping to get all the focus on me for presumably a future mis elim. Gimli can stay neutral for now.
Once Magical Girl revealed her alt, you switched to Dionysus. To me that can definetely mean something and I won't be backing down. Hunting as villager is a decent thing to do, no?
Liking these posts...

In post 69, Elsa Jay wrote: I mean Comus is explaining himself. He's just very wrong and taking MG's alt slip as actual AI information. Or is scum trying to twist it into easy A.I. information.

VOTE: Comus

First vote that isn't a meme. Comus can actually use this vote as evidence.
Not liking this vote...

In post 73, Enchant wrote: VOTE: Comus

agreed

In post 76, Ausuka wrote:
In post 65, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 54, Ausuka wrote:

Why do you think Comus isn't just aggressive town? Why do you think his posts so far have specifically been about getting all the focus on you?
Honestly scum continuously always try and get my aggressive/joking style seen as scum first things first and don't like to RVS as much IME. Gimli pointing it out as a townie mindset just made me want to counter that immediately.

Edit: LET ME POST DANG IT
I mean, I definitely don't agree with you but I can accept that as a stylistic thing. I just really struggle to see "immediately jumping to get all the attention on me" as a legitimate thought process when Comus has like been over analysing anything and everything, and most of his posts weren't even about you. It looks like a massive twist of what actually happened.

VOTE: Elsa
+1

In post 78, Magical Girl wrote: For the record I have both Comus and Elsa for town.
Do you give reasoning or??

In post 81, Elsa Jay wrote: Pre-emptive strike to not let Comus use an alt slip as literally anything.
It just seems scummy to do.
Setting a precedent that I'm afraid of MG via meta that Comus doesn't even know is also a big reach.

I see no issues here Ausuka.
Sorry, don't get it. Can you explain?
[P.S. English is not my native language]

In post 104, Enchant wrote: I am horrible player, can afford
You're on fire lmao today!! :lol:

In post 118, geraintm wrote:
In post 93, Comus wrote:
In post 91, Enchant wrote: I am cop
As seer, do you trust geraintm? Do you find them jumping into Elsa's pool so hard natural?
like, there is no way a human responds to this post from Enchant in any way except to dismiss it, yet you - like an AI who cannot use context to make a judgement about the merits of a post - seem to take it at face value.
this is why i think you are an AI or at best playing like one.
This game will be so interesting...

In post 121, geraintm wrote:
In post 106, Comus wrote: You defended Elsa, I have nothing more to say.
point out where i am defending Elsa.
i cannot belive how annoyed i am by your posts
this post is horrible. it's all filler, a lot of these comments look to be there just so the post can look bigger, there isn't a single point salsa tried to put across or anywhere a game advancing content that looks like someone trying to solve.
In post 174, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 143, Magical Girl wrote: Gotta love these so-called “catch up” post that are unnecessarily long, filled with one-line responses, and provide little to no content. Colored text and broken tags are just bonus.
Do you give reasoning or??
What if I tell you it’s gut feeling?
I also love the fact that you have the audacity to make judgement about how others should post like I you own me or something!

I can and will post however I want, who are you again? NO ONE!

Though I'm sorry about the broken tag, didn’t do it intentionally.

And about the little content, it’s early stage of the game & maximum of the posts are not making sense, so I can't make paragraphs out of it.

About my question, thanks for the reply, I just wanted to know what was the reason behind those reads... not sure why you took that negatively.

Btw, I'll ignore you from now on as it appears you've attitude problem and I'm not feeling to engage with you anymore...
when I called out elsa's annoyance with early SRs as genuine, that was based off reactions that I'm empathetic towards, and that seem to come from a sincere place. this by salsa isn't it, it's an early extremely AtE-y post shutting down conversation for very light criticism. I see no reason to believe it comes from town.
In post 180, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 165, Gimli wrote:
In post 161, Ausuka wrote: I mean, any reasoning beyond being antagonistic, which like, I think that is something scum do pretty often
I felt the upset tone to be legitimate and unlikely to come from scum posturing

but its early i could be wrong
They are experienced player, so faking strong emotion shouldn’t be that tough +
Nono
's is to the point on this matter.
this is sheeping a post with a superficial 'wolves can be emotional' argument and it just sort of feels out of place to REFERENCE nono on it. just say the same thing since you're already doing it, there's no reason to reference and its not like you're drawing an alignment on anyone with this comment! pure filler.
In post 206, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 183, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 180, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 165, Gimli wrote:
In post 161, Ausuka wrote: I mean, any reasoning beyond being antagonistic, which like, I think that is something scum do pretty often
I felt the upset tone to be legitimate and unlikely to come from scum posturing

but its early i could be wrong
They are experienced player, so faking strong emotion shouldn’t be that tough +
Nono
's is to the point on this matter.
VOTE: Nono
What makes you to vote
Nono
? I agree with their view point on
Elsa
tbh...
tbh tbh tbh tbh

when youre scum youre like 'tbh this tbh that'

scumtalk imo
In post 209, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 196, Gimli wrote:
Spoiler: casing enchant
In post 47, Enchant wrote:i am drunk
saying 'i am drunk' as a standalone sentence is scummy
In post 50, Enchant wrote:
In post 49, Gimli wrote:
In post 47, Enchant wrote:i am drunk
who are your partners?
pls don't bus me
self aware scum
In post 52, Enchant wrote: I think we should kill elsa jay and magical girl so i will remain as only magical user here
wants to kill townies
In post 60, Enchant wrote: why create alt just to reveal it at first pages
something he'd never comment as town
In post 63, Enchant wrote: please no one post so 20 page never happens
self aware scum af
In post 87, Enchant wrote: You can't do anything to me i already prepared fakeclaim
scum joke
In post 91, Enchant wrote:I am cop
scum joke
In post 94, Enchant wrote: Wait do we have werewolfs here
scum joke
In post 102, Enchant wrote: I trying to find excuse to vote Gimli so it doesh't look like OMGUS
scum joke
In post 119, Enchant wrote: Fine you got me i fakeclaimed

In reality i am actually mason
scum joke
In post 173, Enchant wrote: I think Kawaii is mafia
bad read

I'm not particularly townreading
Enchant
but your case is just... bad!

VOTE: Gimli
In post 215, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Early townreads:
Comus
Ausuka
Nono

Early scumreads:
Gimli
/
Enchant
Elsa Jay
Magical Girl
(?)

Rests are null..
In post 216, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 214, Enchant wrote:
In post 208, Gimli wrote: I have been wrong about enchant 0 times
Ha-ha-ha.

You are wrong.
@Enchant
, do you have any read so far?
im probably wrong on enchant and a wolf will look at my ridiculously stupid scumcase and react like that

so ok. of course this is me deliberately construing salsa's posting as things a wolf is doing, but I have a sense that this is likely a reality in this game.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:18 am

Post by Gimli »

forgot to mention putting gimli/enchant like that as scumreads is a very strange thing to do
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:51 am

Post by geraintm »

Weekend, don't have time to ever say much. But even less point now with so many absent players.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:53 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 860, geraintm wrote: Weekend, don't have time to ever say much. But even less point now with so many absent players.
what do you think of my salsa case?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 6:36 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

kokichi town page 18
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 6:50 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Yeah I was totally town there.

*ISOs to see what I was doing*

Clearly town yeah.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 6:53 am

Post by Gimli »

yeah
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 6:53 am

gimli scum maybe? page 23 not super confident on that one
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 6:56 am

Post by Gimli »

funny how my exact reaction to koki in page 18 is to say 'koki town' in page 18. std's read of koki is that he is town because of page 18. he saw my post there and noticed he had the same reaction. his next post is to call me scummy. I disagree that I'm playing a scummy game in any way, so 'page 23 gimli scum maybe?' makes me go mmmmm because it seems like std is at least partially agreeing with my real time reactions to things.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 6:57 am

Post by Gimli »

hey std whats scummy about my page 23?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 6:57 am

Post by Ausuka »

next time I roll scum I'm doing the kokichi strategy
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 6:57 am

i meant to say page 26

i think i like cormus now
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 6:57 am

it's over all it's not based on what you did on that page
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 6:59 am

Post by Gimli »

can you expand on it?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 7:02 am

i like enchant more for scum

it's not a strong read i think you could potentially be TMIing Elsa Jay as town (i'm aware they claimed some sort of cop as i'm reading) in addition you're kind of all over the place i dun really know though i liked comus's posts targeting you
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 7:04 am

Post by Gimli »

can you tell me a single game you played with me in which 'all over the place' wasn't a thing at some point?

if you think enchant is scummier than I am, then you must've liked me casing him. I don't think anyone went harder at enchant this game. I think he can still be scum but his posting improved. wanna talk to me about your enchant read?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 7:06 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 868, Ausuka wrote: next time I roll scum I'm doing the kokichi strategy
The true key is doing it as town and scum so you're always read as town.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”