Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 9:44 am

Post by Kanna »

i mean... do you want her to self hammer before she posts reads?
spirited away thanks for the good memories

"My heart is shaped like a harp with strings that go wiggle wiggle when someone is acting like an earnest bucketheaded townie incapable of wrong" ~ Isis
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 9:44 am

Post by Kanna »

i see

"My heart is shaped like a harp with strings that go wiggle wiggle when someone is acting like an earnest bucketheaded townie incapable of wrong" ~ Isis
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 9:45 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 822, Andante wrote: so if your poe is 2 people I said I see partnered together… and aureal.. you just want to flip aureal and see what happens?
In post 518, Andante wrote: VOTE: Aureal
In post 520, Andante wrote: I definitely just played a game where you were town, and I am NOT feeling town!Aureal this game lol
I hope this answers your question.
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 9:46 am

Post by Kanna »

but i don't want to give her the pleasure of that :T

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 9:46 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 826, Kanna wrote: i mean... do you want her to self hammer before she posts reads?
In post 827, Kanna wrote:i see
I mean not if she's a villager but if she's a wolf
sure go ahead
it's fiiiiiiiiiiiiiine :good:
She would probably do it to end discussion faster if she really felt like that was necessary so if it ends up happening, I don't mind letting it happen
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 9:48 am

Post by Alisae »

her voters are like what
me, kawaii, and dragon right?
seems like they're villager voters and wagon happened pretty naturally.
It's interesting to see who puts it in hammer range and then if a hammer even happens in the first place
Elpis
Elpis
Any
Goon
Elpis
Any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:06 pm

Post by Elpis »

my goodness, just hopped on from my post page last night to see like, 4 new pages? 5? I just caught up and if I'm honest, I got deeply lost in the sauce in the middle of this. I am making efforts to understand but some of this analysis is beyond me at the moment. Gonna take some time to try and read again.

Also, I read in the middle of this a dropped message of me and aureal being a pair if she is scum, which I don't think is an unwarranted assessment. I've been pretty supportive of her in every post I've made, and I've always seen her as very towny. Even if that's not the case, (which it isn't), I think Kanna should get recognition for that, because I think in someone else's shoes in would likely point out the same.
“When someone leaves your life, those exits are not made equal. Some are beautiful and poetic and satisfying. Others are abrupt and unfair. But most are just unremarkable, unintentional, clumsy."

- Griffin Mcelroy
Elpis
Elpis
Any
Goon
Elpis
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:08 pm

Post by Elpis »

In post 832, Elpis wrote: my goodness, just hopped on from my post page last night to see like, 4 new pages? 5? I just caught up and if I'm honest, I got deeply lost in the sauce in the middle of this. I am making efforts to understand but some of this analysis is beyond me at the moment. Gonna take some time to try and read again.

Also, I read in the middle of this a dropped message of me and aureal being a pair if she is scum, which I don't think is an unwarranted assessment. I've been pretty supportive of her in every post I've made, and I've always seen her as very towny. Even if that's not the case, (which it isn't), I think Kanna should get recognition for that, because I think in someone else's shoes I would likely point out the same.
edited some grammar mistakes
“When someone leaves your life, those exits are not made equal. Some are beautiful and poetic and satisfying. Others are abrupt and unfair. But most are just unremarkable, unintentional, clumsy."

- Griffin Mcelroy
Elpis
Elpis
Any
Goon
Elpis
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:18 pm

Post by Elpis »

My initial impression before I reread is that Alisae is a dominating presence with a lot of experience, and analysis that others may not always be able to follow, but I will do my best to understand where I can. I find them intimidating because they'd make an excellent scum I bet, though their actions and analyzing obviously point toward the contrary because they're taking a lot of time to genuinely try to figure things out, instead of just saying what people would want to hear. I wouldn't say locktown, but I definitely intend to listen and look at where their sights go.

Kanna, my goodness I felt the "maybe I'm bad at mafia" in my heart, because I felt the same thing reading through a lot of those posts. A lot of this analysis is beyond me, and I certainly feel new reading through them. I definitely felt some town kinship with that, lol. If it's any consolation, I think you've been doing good, and expressive, and I appreciate your candor.

Dragon, I've been pretty suspicious of you for most of this game, but I feel like a lot of your recent posts have been pretty towny, at least in my eyes. I don't feel as suspicious about you as I used to, and I'm looking forward to more discussions as we continue.

Aureal, I feel like some of your posts have been a bit more aggressive and snappier than I would expect, and I'm not incredibly sure how to take it. I'm actually considering getting on the wagon against you, despite my thoughts this game so far. I hope to see a readlist from you soon, so maybe we can diffuse. I do agree that your flip would probably be really useful, though.

- Griffin Mcelroy
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:25 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 834, Elpis wrote: Aureal, I feel like some of your posts have been a bit more aggressive and snappier than I would expect, and I'm not incredibly sure how to take it. I'm actually considering getting on the wagon against you, despite my thoughts this game so far.
why?
Elpis
Elpis
Any
Goon
Elpis
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:52 pm

Post by Elpis »

In post 835, Alisae wrote:
In post 834, Elpis wrote: Aureal, I feel like some of your posts have been a bit more aggressive and snappier than I would expect, and I'm not incredibly sure how to take it. I'm actually considering getting on the wagon against you, despite my thoughts this game so far.
why?
Well, there's a lot of suspicion against her despite my own thoughts, from some players that are confirmed town, and others that seem very town, so like, I **must** be missing something, right?

- Griffin Mcelroy
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 1:08 pm

Post by Alisae »

Why would what others think influence what you're thinking?
Like yes, Mafia is a team game and you want to compromise when you feel like it would be appropriate to do so, but there's a difference between doing this and just going along with suspicion because the people you think are town are saying they're a wolf so it must be true? Like it goes against you're reads no? why do you seem so willing to compromise on it without even fighting back on it?
Elpis
Elpis
Any
Goon
Elpis
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 1:31 pm

Post by Elpis »

In post 837, Alisae wrote: Why would what others think influence what you're thinking?
Like yes, Mafia is a team game and you want to compromise when you feel like it would be appropriate to do so, but there's a difference between doing this and just going along with suspicion because the people you think are town are saying they're a wolf so it must be true? Like it goes against you're reads no? why do you seem so willing to compromise on it without even fighting back on it?
I'm NOT willing to compromise entirely, otherwise I'd have already joined the wagon. I still feel strongly that Aureal has been very town up until just today.

- Griffin Mcelroy
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 1:34 pm

Post by Alisae »

what have they done today that made you feel that way and why do you feel recent events have been so damning compared to what you already had?

When I'm referring to compromising I don't mean I'm getting you to vote with me but rather you seem willing to go there and I'm trying to assess why
Elpis
Elpis
Any
Goon
Elpis
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 1:34 pm

Post by Elpis »

I even directly expressed in my previous post that I wanted to see a readlist and gather more information that way. If it were up to me, I'd much prefer to vote for someone who I feel is the most suspicious, and at the moment, that's Patch. I don't really feel like putting a vote on them now will do anything though, because Aureal seems to be the current majority.

- Griffin Mcelroy
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 1:38 pm

Post by Alisae »

try to sell me on Patch
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 1:38 pm

Post by Alisae »

Voting will always be better than not voting
Elpis
Elpis
Any
Goon
Elpis
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 1:38 pm

Post by Elpis »

In post 839, Alisae wrote: what have they done today that made you feel that way and why do you feel recent events have been so damning compared to what you already had?

When I'm referring to compromising I don't mean I'm getting you to vote with me but rather you seem willing to go there and I'm trying to assess why
I wouldn't consider them damning, just different than what I expected. She's going really hard against dragon, but I didn't really see his posts are very scummy. It's one of the first moments that I think our reads have misaligned, so either Dragon is doing a good job of subduing what I thought made him suspicious originally, or Aureal is trying to just throw suspicion off of herself without much reason. Either way, I feel conflicted.

- Griffin Mcelroy
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 1:39 pm

Post by Alisae »

unless in this case where the people who want to vote Aureal are holding off because they want more and they want to take their time with it
Elpis
Elpis
Any
Goon
Elpis
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 1:45 pm

Post by Elpis »

In post 841, Alisae wrote: try to sell me on Patch
Patch has been lurking significantly for most of the game, and their responses to most posts have been very short, and barely analytical. They haven't made much impact when it comes to discussions, and while their support of Maestro was actually correct, and he was a mason, I didn't feel his actions said that whatsoever, and it led me to feel extremely in disagreement with them. I just don't really see their actions as towny, and I certainly don't feel that they're contributing to town discussions if they are. I'm unsure if they're just a quiet town that's struggling to add input, or a scum that's trying to bide their time and get away with lurking, but either way, it's bad and I don't have any suspicion higher than them right now.

- Griffin Mcelroy
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 1:49 pm

Post by Alisae »

Are there any particular posts from Patch you felt like screamed "this player is a wolf"
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum

Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:10 pm

Post by Aureal »

I'm home, going to get some responses in for a bit before dinner.
In post 705, Alisae wrote: I also agree with kanna saying patch put down a pretty bad vote on kanna so one thing I’m probs gonna do is read again after some sleep.

I wanted to say I liked patch cuz they had a townie take on dragon early (I also kind of had a tr on dragon early as well) and I thought their interactions with pikachu were ok but I’ll probably be checking again later or say I’ll check again but actually not
What sort of 'interactions with pikachu' are you referring to here? What are you trying to discern about them?
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:11 pm

Post by Alisae »

aeronaut has a pikachu pfp
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:12 pm

Post by Alisae »

Aureal it would be really nice if you could give us a post with some detailed reads!

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”