Mini 2293: Death Note. Postgame!

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1825 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:29 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1818, Black wrote:
In post 1816, Gimli wrote: sigh

hey did you receive any action today black? I targeted you with my ability now so I guess it went through and you know my name
Nothing yet. I'll confirm once I get the PM
enchant phrased my role like a potato, so its not rly my fault, but the action only resolves at night. so yeah oops.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:30 am

Post by Gimli »

5. Clingy. Once, at day, you will watch target closely. It means really closely, that they will learn your Real Name. If target performs any role ability next night, then you will learn about this fact, but not which ability was used. Target are notified about this.

how wouldnt i think they would learn my real name at day?
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:43 am

Post by Black »

In post 1821, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 1819, Black wrote: Who sent the message? Whoever did should probably out themselves imo
HPE did
I targeted HPE with competency test
HPE has public announcement
I think you should have waited to see if HPE lied about this

Also it feels like HPE wrote the message in a different way than he normally writes his posts. Maybe trying to throw us off? I bet his plan was to never admit to writing the message
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:43 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Unlucky!
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:44 am

Post by Black »

I outlined it in but HPE is the slot Vander ignored the most this game
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:45 am

Post by Black »

And now HPE spent all this time writing up the Gimli accusation overnight? He's in survival mode
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:46 am

Post by Black »

If you look at HPE's actions toward the end of the Day yesterday, he was posturing himself to push Gimli today. I bet he wrote the message and was planning on agreeing with it. Kawaii could have caught him red handed if he had just waited for him to lie
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:50 am

Post by Black »

In post 1796, Enchant wrote: Vanderscamp's odds of being a Follower are extremely high as I greatly doubt he would've counterclaimed Assistant like that as a Taskforce Member, and he physically could not be the actual Assistant as he would have known it was the Detective making the claim.
This part of HPE's message is so weird to me. Vander is a confirmed follower after mala's vig shot. HPE is writing this as if there is still doubt
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Pronoun: it/its, not they

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:50 am

Post by HighPrincessErinys »

This one expected people to catch on quick even without the 'this one' stuff being in the announcement, not to get hit with competency test. Ah well. VOTE: Gimli
If it wasn't obvious, this one is going all-in on Gimli being our Kira. The announcement should give you all of the associatives you could ask for, or at least direct you where to look for them. On the flipside of the coin, Black gave a sound* case for me as Kira with Vanderscamp being one of my followers, but the thing to consider is this: Would the Followers openly townread Kira, or largely not interact with them? This one townread both Vanderscamp and MegAzumarill for much of the game, but neither really batted an eye towards me in return, whilst they were all over Gimli. This one thinks despite our theory of how Kira and the Followers would play, that its probably the
former
rather than the latter, especially as they'd like to get noticed and work together as a team in whatever way possible despite having no private channels, and propelling Kira to be a commanding voice in the game is beneficial. In general it's time to choose your Kira: This one, or Gimli.

*We'll talk about that a little in a bit because there's a post this one didn't get to make during twilight.
In post 1823, Gimli wrote: my initial reaction is that flipping HPE is very good baseline we have for today, because she is 100% outed with this result, yes? with the difficulty being wether it is kira or it is a follower.
And who says this one is outed exactly? Doesn't particularly make any sense when all it did was make a PA stating its thoughts in the non-zero chance it died instead of Malakittens for some ungodly reason.
not a person, just a doll~
this one refers to itself in the third person
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:51 am

**And before we talk about that get my goddamned pronouns right please.
Get To Know A Doll
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:52 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Has One been Kira this entire time.. Has One been lying to us... How could One do this to us...! We lost Malakittens thanks to you HPE...

How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:53 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

That poor Kitty

Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:53 am

Post by Black »

Vote: HPE

That's e-4

@HPE: why didn't you write your note in third person?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:55 am

Post by Black »

In post 1833, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Would the Followers openly townread Kira, or largely not interact with them?
I think they would townread them Kira if Kira was under pressure. You were never under pressure. Therefore it makes more sense for them to ignore you. Less associatives this way
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:56 am

So: Most of this was written during twilight, and it has been minimally edited to keep the situation up to date.
In post 1788, Black wrote:
Spoiler: really beeg post
After looking at Vander/HPE interactions...it could definitely be HPE Kira here. Vander actually avoided the slot for 95% of the game. The couple of interactions they have seem forced on Vander's end (, , , ). Outside of these direct quotes to HPE, Vander hasn't mentioned HPE at all and has dropped a total of
zero
reads on HPE this game

In this reads list in #1419 (shown below) Vander lists off thoughts on everyone but HPE and Meg...
In post 1419, Vanderscamp wrote: I kind of just want the day to end at this point, I feel like I'm just tunneling my reads harder and harder.

I still think
Gimli
is a pretty terrible lim, I think the way he's played is the kind of inconsistency that comes more often from passionate town than scum with an agenda.

I still don't think
Kawaii
is town, but I think other people sound scummy and I'm happy to entertain the possibility that I'm just really tunneled.

I didn't like
Mala's
reaction to Gimli at all, I feel like when someone calls you out as a TPR people react in several different ways. I think the towny way to react, regardless of whether you'reTPR or not, is to kind of play into it, like giving a wink emoji or joking about your vig target or something.
I think Mala's reaction was pretty scummy, like Mala seemed really annoyed in a really obviously "I'm a TPR" type way. I get that this may seem unhelpful to talk about, but it was imo so blatant that there's no chance anyone missed it, so I'm just going to talk about it. I basically feel like if you are what you're softing it doesn't make sense because you would not want to actually react in that way, and it didn't feel at all like a VT trying to take a bullet, so I think it was just scummy.

I thought
STD's
reaction to Gimli a few pages ago was pretty good, I got the vibe from it that they actually believed what they were saying and weren't defending themselves just for the sake of defending themselves.

I really, really, really don't like
kokichi's
continual defence of "I literally can't be Kira" because it relies on the premise that followers would have just hard defended them facing an early D1, and the fact that no one did is clearing.
I don't really think this is something kokichi actually believes so it just reads as false.

Other than that, my non updated reads are that I think
black
and
lorne
are town and
everyone else is null
Everyone else is HPE and Meg
In post 1790, Black wrote: HPE's iso doesn't really feel all that great. It feels like it is posturing for a Gimli mislim tomorrow after the vig shot kills a follower and doesn't end the game

It has PM'ed the mod multiple times to end the day () which I think Kira would absolutely do here to stop any additional conversation

feels a little defensive after accused of being Kira, and also anxious that the mod won't end the Day

feels like HPE is trying to convince StD that mala could be lying while also saying Vander picked the wrong person to CC
This one obviously can't speak for Vander not talking about me, even if it
was
Kira it couldn't. It hasn't had a lot of faith in Vander personally since it voted Gimli.

As for the posts you quote:
1: This one PM'd the mods about that one time, mind, the previous was for a vote count, the one we got from CSF. The
reason
it PM'd the mods is because after a roughly 500 post drought of votecounts that needed a PM and ones posted very sparsely afterwards, it believed that the mods needed to have someone bring attention to Malakittens actually y'know, Condemning someone. This one doesn't think making sure that mechanics don't take overly long to resolve is inherently Kira play, but you're technically right that it could be in Kira's favor.

2: This one... asked for someone to present their case after accusing it of being Kira? Like that is a fullstop Kira read on it, it has every right to be kind of defensive in the first place and ask for their reasoning. This one also really genuinely just does not get where you're coming from on the "anxious mod won't end day" bit when it's just asking Mala to elaborate when able since she was going to bed and there was no guarantee she'd wake up/say anything else before Enchant showed up and ended the day.

3: This one also does not see how it's trying to convince StD that Mala is lying, especially when it had been pretty confident that Mala's Condemn would go through and prove her as Detective for most of the time since she did it. "while also saying Vander picked the wrong person to CC" is because there he literally
did
by CCing the Detective's Assistant claim when, if he was the actual Assistant, he would know it's the Detective claiming. And what does that spell? Eating a Condemn to the face because he outed himself.

Your Vanderscamp follower case is admittedly sound, but you should really try looking for a second follower, too.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:59 am

In post 1837, Black wrote:
Vote: HPE

That's e-4

@HPE: why didn't you write your note in third person?
Because this one thought that anonymity would help a bit with people reading with a bias to disbelieve me if they were Kirareading me or whatever. This is kind of evidently what is happening when you openly suggest that I did it to try and silently prop myself up for today.
Get To Know A Doll
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:59 am

Post by Black »

In post 1839, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Your Vanderscamp follower case is admittedly sound, but you should really try looking for a second follower, too.
Ehhh. What good does finding a second follower here do? The second follower will be whoever votes for Gimli here instead of you imo
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:00 am

Post by Black »

In post 1840, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Because this one thought that anonymity would help a bit with people reading with a bias to disbelieve me if they were Kirareading me or whatever. This is kind of evidently what is happening when you openly suggest that I did it to try and silently prop myself up for today.
I'm not buying this. Anonymity? So you were planning on keeping it a secret that you wrote the message? That's a Kira move btw
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:00 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Okay, time to stop kitten around, lets find the true suspect.

HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:01 am

In post 1841, Black wrote:
In post 1839, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Your Vanderscamp follower case is admittedly sound, but you should really try looking for a second follower, too.
Ehhh. What good does finding a second follower here do? The second follower will be whoever votes for Gimli here instead of you imo
Are you just trying to funnel people into me without any room for weighing the options? What happened to taking our time with this?
Get To Know A Doll
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:02 am

Post by Black »

In post 1844, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Are you just trying to funnel people into me without any room for weighing the options? What happened to taking our time with this?
Def not. I just think it's definitely you. But obviously we should take our time and consider other options
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:03 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Maybe it's not HPE. Why are you both only focused on them? It would be purrfect if it was, but it's possible it's not.

Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:03 am

Post by Black »

In post 1846, Kokichi Oma wrote: Maybe it's not HPE. Why are you both only focused on them? It would be purrfect if it was, but it's possible it's not.

Until you give me a more likely Kira option I think I'll question HPE. I mean it is here after all...no one else is
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:04 am

Post by Gimli »

lmao at hpe spewing me not kira after being outed scum
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1849 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:04 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I don't think I'm going to vote HPE. One will look elsewhere.

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”