Not Voting (2):
KawaiiKame, Kyoko Kirigiri

With
known votes, it takes
of them to achieve a majority.

Deadline is in:
(expired on 2023-03-22 16:20:00)

Moderator Notes:

- Please let me know if there are any errors in any VCs. These are hard to make, and I am prone to errors as a result.
- Kyoko Kirigiri is V/LA until Thursday, March 16th 2023.

Nightmare
Kyoko Kirigi is voting for:
Kyoko Kirigiri (+), Flea the Magician (+)
Enchant is voting for:
Enchant (1)
Save the Dragons is voting for:
Save the Dragons (3), Enchant (4), Gimli (3), Botanical Rat (3)
KawaiiKame is voting for:
Botanical Rat (x), Empathice (x), Kyoko Kirigiri (+), Ranger (+), Save the Dragons (+), TemporalLich (+), KawaiiKame (x)
Flea The Magician is voting for:
Flea The Magician (x), Gimli (x), Save The Dragons (+), Kyoko Kirigiri (x), TemporalLich (+)
TemporalLich is voting for:
Save the Dragons (x), KawaiiKame (x), Gimli (x), Ranger (x), Morning Tweet (+), DragonEater70 (+) || Doctor Drew (-)
Porkens is voting for:
Doctor Drew (+), TemporalLich (+), Morning Tweet (+)
Gimli is voting for:
Kyoko Kirigiri (+), Morning Tweet (+), DragonEater70 (+), TemporalLich (+), Gimli (+)
DragonEater70 is voting for:
TemporalLich (x), Kyoko Kirigiri (x), Morning Tweet (x), Gimli (+), DragoEater70 (x), Empathice (x), Ranger (x) || KawaiiKame (-)
Empathice is voting for:
Kyoko Kirigiri (+), imaginality (+), Morning Tweet (+), DragonEater70 (+), Botanical Rat (+), KawaiiKame (+), TemporalLich (+), Empathice (+)
Ranger is voting for:
Doctor Drew (x), Botanical Rat (x), TemporalLich (x), DragonEater70 (x), Ranger (x), Kyoko Kirigiri (+), Save the Dragons (x)

MegAzumarill is voting for:
MegAzumarill (x), Porkens (+), Ranger (+), DragonEater70 (+)
Morning Tweet is voting for:
Morning Tweet (+), DragonEater70 (!), TemporalLich (x), Gimli (x), Doctor Drew (x), Kyoko Kirigiri (x), Porkens (+)
imgainality is voting for:
imaginality (x), Morning Tweet (!), DragonEater70 (x), Porkens (+), Gimli (+), Ranger (+) || Enchant (-)
Doctor Drew is voting for:
Gimli (x), Ranger (+), Botanical Rat (x) || MegAzumarill (-)
Botanical Rat is voting for:
Botanical Rat (+), Ranger (+), MegAzumarill (x)

Those Confirming Morning Tweet:
imaginality, TemporalLich, Porkens, Gimli, Ranger, Empathice, Morning Tweet, Faceless Jury Member #1, Faceless Jury Member #2

Current tallies are:
Confirmed:
Morning Tweet
8 Votes:
TemporalLich, DragonEater70, Kyoko Kirigiri, Gimli, Ranger
7 Votes:

6 Votes:
Botanical Rat
5 Votes:
Save The Dragons
4 Votes:

3 Votes:
Doctor Drew, Empathice, KawaiiKame, Porkens
2 Votes:
Flea the Magician, MegAzumarill, Enchant, imaginality
1 Vote:

With
votes present, it takes
of them to ensure someone runs the nightmare.

At day end, Morning Tweet is guaranteed to Run The Nightmare.

From this point forwards, any votes or unvotes for Morning Tweet related to the Nightmare will be ignored.

I have double-checked all votes, this VC is the most accurate one to date. Please let me know if there is an error in it.

You may now reference my key, since I figured out how to make it work. A "+" means this player gained a vote, a "x" means this player remained neutral in number of votes, and a "-" means this player lost a vote. The double lines show who this player unvoted last. This effects VC 1.10 and onwards.

Pronoun KeyKorina - They/Them
Maruchan - She/Her
DragonEater70 - He/Him
Porkens - He/Him
Clone - He/Him
Save The Dragons - He/Him
Botanical Rat - They/Them || He/She
Radical Rat - They/Them
biancospino - He/She
Gimli - He/Him
Ranger - She/Her
Flea The Magician - Fae/Faer
KawaiiKame - No preference.
MegAzumarill - No preference.
Doctor Drew - He/Him
TemporalLich - No preference.
Morning Tweet - She/Her
Enchant - No preference.
Empathice - He/They
imaginality - He/They
Kyoko Kirigiri - She/Her
Last edited by Korina on Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:31 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

The one thing about Clone is, and just finished a game with them, I think they barely care. Why they even bother joining a game, especially a large game, I do not know.

I get the urge to vote them, even if policy, but saying they are scummy is a reach for me. And voting to elim them is an uneducated guess IMO.

Honestly would prefer a TL elim over Clone, disingenuous has been thrown around a bit lately, would say it applies to them quite a bit.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:41 am

Post by TemporalLich »

considering that I scumread imaginality and Doctor Drew, I am not intending for a policy lim but for a good faith lim because I believe Clone is scummy and that Clone will ultimately harm the town with the blatant lack of effort regardless

Clone's vote on Doctor Drew seems like a meta read at best and a scummy push at worst... while Clone's vote on Gimli is outright OMGUS
time will end
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:52 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 702, TemporalLich wrote: considering that I scumread imaginality and Doctor Drew, I am not intending for a policy lim but for a good faith lim because I believe Clone is scummy and that Clone will ultimately harm the town with the blatant lack of effort regardless

Clone's vote on Doctor Drew seems like a meta read at best and a scummy push at worst... while Clone's vote on Gimli is outright OMGUS
The only meta Clone has on me I was town, along with them.

And I am not defending Clones play, it definitely isn't helping anyone, but can you call it scummy?

And walk me through how you got from 'Drew is town' to 'Drew is scum'.

And tbh, your town read on me was weird to begin with. At least in Abloaf you admitted that you thought having the Hood keep going led to my town read and I hadn't done anything anti town. Here you just seem to latch onto to me for some reason, and then when given some pushback from others you waffle a bit and go with the flow of 'Drew is scummy'.

This is disingenuous, and not the town TL from Abloaf.
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:54 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 701, Doctor Drew wrote: The one thing about Clone is, and just finished a game with them, I think they barely care. Why they even bother joining a game, especially a large game, I do not know.

I get the urge to vote them, even if policy, but saying they are scummy is a reach for me. And voting to elim them is an uneducated guess IMO.

Honestly would prefer a TL elim over Clone, disingenuous has been thrown around a bit lately, would say it applies to them quite a bit.
I think it's fine that you think this but if clone is mafia I'm gonna wanna flip you next for this defense alone.

and as far as d1 goes flipping a slot that 'barely care' is a good idea iyam.
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 11:01 am

Post by TemporalLich »

In post 703, Doctor Drew wrote:The only meta Clone has on me I was town, along with them.

And I am not defending Clones play, it definitely isn't helping anyone, but can you call it scummy?
I don't really know how to explain this then:
In post 177, Clone wrote:VOTE: Vote: Dr. Drew

still don't trust you especially not with those eyes
if not a meta read it could be an RVS vote, or it could just be a scummy push. The post number appears to be in RVS which I had missed. If it is an RVS vote, it would be purely NAI (and I'd still scumread Clone for the blatant lack of effort).
In post 703, Doctor Drew wrote:And walk me through how you got from 'Drew is town' to 'Drew is scum'.
I was townreading you based on vibes and your posts looking towny and that you had similar vibes to AB:LoAF... then a combination of town consensus and reevaluation makes me think you are probably a deepwolf (a scum player who is very good at being towny).

pedit: yeah Clone is probably a good elim, a combination of barely caring about the game and being scummy means Clone is an excellent elimination for D1
time will end
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 11:03 am

Post by TemporalLich »

oh and yeah doctor drew and clone now indeed do have an associative so Clone's elim now gives a lot of info
time will end
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 11:12 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 704, Gimli wrote:
In post 701, Doctor Drew wrote: The one thing about Clone is, and just finished a game with them, I think they barely care. Why they even bother joining a game, especially a large game, I do not know.

I think it's fine that you think this but if clone is mafia I'm gonna wanna flip you next for this defense alone.

and as far as d1 goes flipping a slot that 'barely care' is a good idea iyam.
Shouldn't policy elim be sort of a last resort?

I get it, Clone hasn't done jack shit of any worth, but wouldn't you rather go after someone who has been actively scummy? Then even if it was a mis elim there is some connective tissue tied to it?

Like I said, this is an uneducated guess vs other more educated guesses.

If this implicates me then so be it, and I won't fight against the elim of Clone too much per se..... partially I am fighting against the perception this game that acting like they are solving is actually town.....which brings me right back to TL.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 11:14 am

Post by Gimli »

nah man clone is scummy af
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 11:15 am

Post by Gimli »

if clone is scum and you're scum you're gonna have to learn the basics which is MURDER THIS SLOT

if you're town I get what you're saying but flipping clone is at least a great base elimination for the day. we find something better we move there, sure.
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 11:17 am

Post by TemporalLich »

your weird defense of Clone is not helping Clone's case

pedit: agreed, Clone is low effort lurking scum who is caught in an associative... I highly doubt Clone and Doctor Drew is an SvT interaction
time will end
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 11:23 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 709, Gimli wrote: if clone is scum and you're scum you're gonna have to learn the basics which is MURDER THIS SLOT

if you're town I get what you're saying but flipping clone is at least a great base elimination for the day. we find something better we move there, sure.
In post 710, TemporalLich wrote: your weird defense of Clone is not helping Clone's case

pedit: agreed, Clone is low effort lurking scum who is caught in an associative... I highly doubt Clone and Doctor Drew is an SvT interaction
Ladies and gentlemen, here is the difference between a town mentality(Gimli) and scum mentality (TL).

Though Gimli, as I read your post again.....how exactly would you know my alignment? You just said you would be all over me regardless.....is this some TMI?

🤔
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 11:39 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I think that Clone using one of his (3) posts to call a lack of effort potentially towny is scummy, so scummy to the point where it becomes a parody

I think the OMGUS on Gimli wass blatantly not caring

Uneducated guess -- maybe. I realize that Clone is banking on that they usually probably don't care that much, so it's not indictative of anything for them not to care, i get that. But i still find the almost nothing they've posted scummy Which is good enough for me.

Plus, like, you're not going to figure this out by *not* voting Clone. Voting Clone is at least marginally better in that maybe it causes Clone to do more
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 11:44 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 11:46 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 712, Morning Tweet wrote: Plus, like, you're not going to figure this out by *not* voting Clone. Voting Clone is at least marginally better in that maybe it causes Clone to do more
Strong disagree.

3 posts, no content, acknowledging a prod.
That's a slot that doesn't care about anyones read or pressure. Voting there is going to do less than nothing.

Hell I'd go as far as saying that wagons scum driven.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 11:47 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 711, Doctor Drew wrote: Ladies and gentlemen, here is the difference between a town mentality(Gimli) and scum mentality (TL).

Though Gimli, as I read your post again.....how exactly would you know my alignment? You just said you would be all over me regardless.....is this some TMI?

🤔
I mean it if clone flips mafia I will try to kill you cause that defense has bad associatives if the slot is scum. but, surely, I don't know your alignment. if clone is town it looks fairly good even.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 11:56 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 714, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 712, Morning Tweet wrote: Plus, like, you're not going to figure this out by *not* voting Clone. Voting Clone is at least marginally better in that maybe it causes Clone to do more
Strong disagree.

3 posts, no content, acknowledging a prod.
That's a slot that doesn't care about anyones read or pressure. Voting there is going to do less than nothing.

Hell I'd go as far as saying that wagons scum driven.
Also this^
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 11:58 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

I fear this game has a some people who are doing a good job 'acting' like they are solving.

And others falling for it.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 12:02 pm

Post by Porkens »

Agree
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm

Post by Porkens »

I was originally town reading TL for a solvy approach but their reads on me as it happens seem reeeaaaally flexible with minimal evidence. Like my explanation post was super low content/effort but it completely flipped their read on me? Ya feel me?
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 12:23 pm

Post by Ranger »

Mod: 24 hour V/LA

That said, I'll give these two thoughts.

First: Disappointed in Doctor Drew doing what he did, but am locktowning him for it.

Second, I've seen a lot of people say the biggest issue they have with me is how Enchant changed positions in my readslist. None have to my knowledge really asked about it. I honestly don't understand where the issue comes from tbh.
Enchant's posts to me felt similar to Gnosia. He claimed he was scum in that game. (Apparently he wasn't.) This influenced my scumread.
Enchant's posts felt forced and tonally "off". They had bad vibes to them. I didn't buy people insisting this was Enchant's towngame. He seemed like scum to me. Nothing he did made me see town in his slot, and I thought him likely scum.
None of my reads are really strong, and they are always fluid. Any fact, any post, can change my read; my reads can change even from a lack of posting (out of sight, out of mind = demotion in read strength usually; I don't let stale reads remain high in my readslists).
Enchant revealing he was town in the game I thought was similar to this one (which I thought was a scumgame) gives me pause. It didn't reverse the read; it bumped him up to null. (He still is, haven't reassessed yet.) It gave a potential indicator his defenders were right about his town meta. I don't blindly trust them, but I need to consider they may know what they are talking about.

Sorting him is one of my main focuses, just haven't done so to the level I'd like yet.

All of p28 and p29 and any which follow will be done tomorrow.
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 12:56 pm

Post by Porkens »

Ranger really wants to be townread
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 1:13 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 720, Ranger wrote:Disappointed in Doctor Drew doing what he did
Not the first time a lady told me this, but I digress.....

Pork you don't see Ranger as town? Going back to my previous post, she seems like of the few making 'super solvey posts' that are actually transparent and holding some substance(MT being the other big one, and Gimli doesn't come across as the overly analytical type, but solvey in a more real world type.....if that makes sense(though we are probably gonna butt head all games on reads lol)).

Meg is that type as well, but seems pretty self unaware....in a bad way. Like she says she plays town/scum a certain way.....but I have recent experience that debunks that. I am waffling a bit on what that means exactly, so she is a work in progress.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:18 am

Post by Porkens »

Woke up feeling different.

VOTE: unvote
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:22 am

Post by TemporalLich »

game is feeling slow, still scumread Clone, Doctor Drew, and imaginality

HURT: Save The Dragons, KawaiiKame, Gimli, Ranger, Morning Tweet, DragonEater70, Botanical Rat

botanical rat's newer posts make me think botanical rat is town
time will end

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”