Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:39 pm

Post by Alisae »

This is a townie start to the day.
I would be impressed if this was faked. Mostly because it looks like they actually do care about solving the game.
They're looking at ISOs and trying to figure out a read here.
ontop of that, Patch's hammer yesterday is not something that wolves actually do. Wolf!Patch probably just hammers and does nothing else.
Oh also more dubious slots are pushing them so that makes me want to trust them more
In post 1185, patchwork wrote: ohhh what the fuck
In post 1186, patchwork wrote: don't wanna believe it's alisae because i liked their playstyle but now i'm gonna have to give that slot some second though
In post 1187, patchwork wrote: tbh i had wanted to give aero the benefit of the doubt as their behavior lined up with busy town and they seemed generally hurried and stuff and teaching can be stressful but yeah that slot is not looking so good

lemme see who andante is scumreading
In post 1188, patchwork wrote:
In post 1111, Andante wrote: not gonna lie, I kinda still want to yeet bewolt
In post 1051, Andante wrote:
In post 1026, Elpis wrote: I typed up and considered like 4 different pairings and tried to make sense of all of them, and I honestly hated all of them and none of them made enough sense. Starting to feel like I might be bad at this. I tried approaching Aureal/Alisae as like a entry hate tactic to distance, but that doesn't seem right. I tried looking at Dragon/Patch for similar reasons, they've been up and down a lot, but that seems bad too. The expressions of Bewolkt/Aureal don't have much opposing them, so I think that **could** be a thing, but I also genuinely do trust Aureal to be town, so I don't even feel comfortable there either. I could express some garbage take without support like Bewolkt/Patch or Kanna/Alisae, the latter of the two being buddy-buddy enough to possibly make sense, but otherwise, I don't feel I have as much to provide here as I would like to. I am sorry.
don’t be sorry!!!

not gonna lie, so much of what Alisae was poating I was like “that’s just flat out spamming at this point” and I find it real interesting she suddenly starts caring about bewolkt when someone else voices suspicion there, yet when I was pushing it was “I don’t care”

the solve is probably just bewolkt/alisae

cause aureal really seems like town
yeah it's probably just bewolkt/alisae at this point
lemme see early bewo aero interacitons
In post 1189, patchwork wrote: VOTE: bewo
In post 1190, patchwork wrote:
In post 1054, bewolkt wrote: Alisae
I think they have a potential association with Kanna. They came in and started to move the conversation to others. She has doubted everyone else in play (Aureal, Elpis, Dragon, patch, me) but not Kanna and her response to my accusations on her are things like "this is so bad", "nooooo", "not buying this". I would like to see some real thoughts on why that doesn't make sense.
Also not a fan of how they talk like they're showing others how to play the game and that it's so obvious, something that also Maestro was doing. In this case I think it's sort of working because other players are also not really questioning her and her motives.
After pushing mostly Aureal and to some extent also me, then they're also like "I'm not picking sides", "I'm open minded to be wrong". On the other posts I don't really feel that they are not very certain of their comments and it feels to me that they're pushing the conversation towards where they want but at the same time keeping their options open so that after the flip they didn't look like they were pushing so much.
ehhhh they could just both be bussing to try to look unaligned
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:39 pm

Post by Alisae »

I'm mostly looking at timestamps here and how the posts are spaced out via time.
Seems like they're doing the work
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:41 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1191, Kanna wrote: crying sobbing

I was rereading the game during the night and I don’t think it’s elpis. elpis has been asking questions in thread which I feel like could’ve been asked in the scum pt if they were scum. like this post
In post 498, Elpis wrote: I also want to add, I have no clue what PR means. I'm going to the glossary at the moment to look, but a lot of these posts I've missed seem a little hard to understand without that proper context
is maybe this is a townslip. pretty easy to fake, yes, but I’m not sure many newb!scum would *think* to fake it. and if it’s something as important as what a pr is, I’m sure the other scum would’ve told them. as far as I’m aware, elpis is the only brand new player here. and rereading their play, I think they’re doing very very good and maybe that’s just like out of the scum range of a newb scum?

I want to townlock them

my feelings about dragon still haven’t changed. I reread their interactions with aureal and do believe dragon just misread posts/missed context and things snowballed from there — nothing deeper than that.

the hammer vote from patch did kind of ping me though, like what does this mean?
In post 1168, patchwork wrote:
putting a VOTE: aureal in case someone unvotes before mod comes

hopefully flip gives good info, i still think bewo/aureal may be paired but i'm gonna take night a a time to reread and actually think
I can imagine someone in their position thinking “I don’t hate this lim and it looks like it’s happening so I want to hammer” in which case they should’ve just said so but instead their reasoning is “in case someone unvotes before mod comes”. This doesn’t match with the fact they thought someone hammered aureal already and alisae clearly saying just before aureal was at 4 votes. Also their vote unvote vote was kinda cute the first time I saw it but maybe it’s goofy in an offbeat way

about alisae, euuurghhh e did strongly ping town and kinda pushed all my right buttons yesterday but today they go into suspects pool. aero *was* sort of just the right amount of null-and-acting-towny-but-not-really that i can see coming from scum

[bewo, patch, alisae] holds all the scum
this elimination pool is terrible
I genuinely think you exploited my entrance into the game to suit your own needs and it's weird how I tried to get you to explain why I'm town to people but you never actually did, or wanted to.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:51 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1192, Elpis wrote: Ok, so Kawaii is absolutely locktown due to Andante's confirmed mason role.

Aureal not only got hammered while I was asleep, but hammered off by Patch? I don't think I will ever trust anything they say anymore.

Though, I absolutely feel validated in my trust in Aureal, she was towning the whole time, so with respect, my eyes are on everyone that was on that wagon, ESPECIALLY Patch and Alisae. I'm so bothered that a hammer occurred while I was asleep.
This is town who hates what occurred in front of him and was powerless to stop it.
Tho you're new so some words of advice: We didn't have much time left on the clock. The time isn't infinite, if it runs out and we don't have an elim. I was posting around the time and I think there was like, 22 hours left on clock? It's better to elimination someone rather than no one. Also I don't think you should really be fretting to much over things that aren't in your control. But ya it's fine that you're upset that it happened
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:51 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1194, Elpis wrote: As for the rest of this, yeah, Patch's hammer seems wildly weird, and I **really** hold heavy suspicion over Alisae.

I do also agree that Bewolkt is on the table, but tbh they feel a lot more neutral to me now that two high scum behaviors have sprung from this.
It's not weird
you just don't like it
there's a difference
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:52 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1204, Elpis wrote: I was gonna say this earlier before maintenance, but--

I'm going with what Aureal thought, since she had my support and I trust her judgement, along with my own thoughts up to this point.

VOTE: Alisae

If anything significant changes to affect this, I'll unvote, but I feel confident about this for the moment.
Just because someone flips villager does not make them right.
It only means that they want to be right and that they're honest.
Elpis
Elpis
Any
Goon
Elpis
Any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:09 pm

Post by Elpis »

Are you actually serious right now Alisae
“When someone leaves your life, those exits are not made equal. Some are beautiful and poetic and satisfying. Others are abrupt and unfair. But most are just unremarkable, unintentional, clumsy."

- Griffin Mcelroy
Elpis
Elpis
Any
Goon
Elpis
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:10 pm

Post by Elpis »

You're voting DRAGON of all the people in the pool currently?
“When someone leaves your life, those exits are not made equal. Some are beautiful and poetic and satisfying. Others are abrupt and unfair. But most are just unremarkable, unintentional, clumsy."

- Griffin Mcelroy
Elpis
Elpis
Any
Goon
Elpis
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:11 pm

Post by Elpis »

I don't understand your reasoning, and I don't like your obnoxious total ignorance of his attempts to discuss with you at all. I can't understand your rationale here whatsoever, but you're being intentionally annoying and that's terribly frustrating.

- Griffin Mcelroy
Elpis
Elpis
Any
Goon
Elpis
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:14 pm

Post by Elpis »

In post 1230, Alisae wrote:
In post 1192, Elpis wrote: Ok, so Kawaii is absolutely locktown due to Andante's confirmed mason role.

Aureal not only got hammered while I was asleep, but hammered off by Patch? I don't think I will ever trust anything they say anymore.

Though, I absolutely feel validated in my trust in Aureal, she was towning the whole time, so with respect, my eyes are on everyone that was on that wagon, ESPECIALLY Patch and Alisae. I'm so bothered that a hammer occurred while I was asleep.
This is town who hates what occurred in front of him and was powerless to stop it.
Tho you're new so some words of advice: We didn't have much time left on the clock. The time isn't infinite, if it runs out and we don't have an elim. I was posting around the time and I think there was like, 22 hours left on clock? It's better to elimination someone rather than no one. Also I don't think you should really be fretting to much over things that aren't in your control. But ya it's fine that you're upset that it happened
This isn't invalid, I guess I understand, but I definitely am upset.

- Griffin Mcelroy
Elpis
Elpis
Any
Goon
Elpis
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:16 pm

Post by Elpis »

I guess it just feels like you're being antagonizing in order to make people dislike you, but why would scum do that, and why would town do that? It makes so little sense in either respect, especially if you want to scumhunt and be respected on it.

- Griffin Mcelroy
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:18 pm

Post by Alisae »

THIS
This is just openwolfing
In post 1207, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 1182, fferyllt wrote:

Aureal was a
Vanilla Townie

Night One begins now and will end on March 14 at 8 PM US Eastern Time.

Please note, US Daylight Savings Time is in effect as of today.

If you have a night action please send it to GuyInFreezer and me by that time.

Countdown: (expired on 2023-03-14 17:00:00)
VOTE: Alisae

So it's Alisae being a powerwolf after all.
Sorry for limming you Aureal, but at least now I KNOW who's scum.
Ya know?
It's really funny how you go from "Alisae is obvious town" to "Alisae is a powerwolf" just because the person I pushed flipped Villager?
Like, usually when people see something like that, they take a minute to think, maybe talk to the player in question to see what was going on?
Like, the fuck you want me to do? Aureal was making it really hard to see eye to eye and they just thought I was a wolf because they couldn't tell the difference between what my wolf play is and what my town play is. They're both pretty different beasts and I felt like she would be able to see that. It never occurred to me that she couldn't identify the difference.

But you're a wolf, so this is just sinister.
Town don't quote a votecount for their day start and then immediately go on the offensive, quoting everything they post and saying why its a wolf post.
That's not town who wants to be right.
It's unnatural, and it comes from a wolf with an agenda.
In post 1208, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 1186, patchwork wrote: don't wanna believe it's alisae because i liked their playstyle but now i'm gonna have to give that slot some second though
It is Alisae.
The evidence is this:
Both Andante and Aureal weren't voting Aureal, so there was at least 1 scum on the wagon. I honestly think it was 2, because if Aureal was indeed town then there's really no reason to suspect Elpis, and very little reason to suspect bewollt.
So again, probably 2 scum on the wagon, and it's not me or Kawaii. From your POV it's not you either so ot must be Alisae and Kanna.
Furthermore, Alisae was seriously powerwolfing yesterday ever since she joined. I can't believe she's a VT after she led this miselim. That would require us to have thw most passive mafia that ever existed, and I kinda doubt that.
Third point, mafia killed Andante who was the main person suspecting Alisae.
I was thinking there were 2 wolves on the wagon as well! That's quite odd. We can both agree on this ig but I got a feeling you're using this truth for more nefarious purposes.
Obviously I think the comment about accusing me of powerwolfing is fake and you're also not really pushing a read but rather a fact.

Now see Town
Town want to be right. They generally will push reads.
Wolves on the other hand, want to look good. They want their pushes to be ironclad. This is why they love to push facts, because when the facts turn out to be wrong, they can just scapegoat the facts. I actually think you're already setting yourself up to do this with how you mention you don't believe I'm a VT after doing this. And again, town can be wrong, but it seemed like the idea that I could be wrong never crossed your mind.
Also attaching the night kill to me is a stretch. If I'm a wolf, it's a lot easier to just play to Andante. The whole day phase is probably different and as a wolf I would LOVE to get on the goodside of a delsuional conftownie that thinks that her word is the law and that what she wants must happen otherwise you're the bad guy. Man I would LOVE to manipulate a townie like that, it would practically just be free.
Nonono, I think you submitted this night kill for this purpose. This push reeks planned and calculated.

You're not pushing a read, you're just voting for the person you want to kill.
In post 1209, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 1189, patchwork wrote: VOTE: bewo
Okay everyone, I think Patch is Alisae's scum partner.
They just talked about it's obviously Alisae and now they vote bewo?
You're spinning this to be as wolfy as possible when there's nothing there.
You're exploiting Patch for your own nefarious purposes.
In post 1212, DragonEater70 wrote:
This is not a town response.
IT'S AN IMAGE
ITS NOT TOWN OR WOLF
ITS NULL
THERE'S NOTHING THERE

Again, attacking the post because every post must be a wolf post
In post 1214, DragonEater70 wrote:

You are 100% correct in your suspicion. I am also sorry for beind deceived but I hope you can see how.
Obvious buddying and being "decieved" is just fake.
In post 1215, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 1203, Alisae wrote:
In post 1181, fferyllt wrote:
VC 1.17

Another Gallery-Goer Studying a Sculpture
Another Stefan Draschan photo

Aureal (5):
Alisae, KawaiiKame
, Kanna, DragonEater70, patchwork -- ELIM
Kanna (1): bewolkt
Alisae (1):
Aureal

Not Voting (2):
Elpis,
Andante

With 9 alive it takes 5 votes to eliminate

Deadline: March 13 at 1:00 PM US Eastern time.

Countdown: (expired on 2023-03-13 10:00:00)

Mod Notes
  • Combined ffery/GiF ISO for vote counts and mod posts here.
  • Let me know if Vote Counts are in error
  • I'm pretty much recovered from Covid, and hopefully game moderation will be less bumpy going forward!
  • :]

An Elimination Has Been Achieved!
This is such a weird fucking post? It doesn't do anything at all except pool Alisae together with all the conftown players. Which is really freaking weird.
Well obviously because it's not for you! I posted it for myself!
I mean after I posted it I realized "wow, this is worthless"
but it's weird cause every post must be a wolf post right?
In post 1217, DragonEater70 wrote:
I think this confirms Alisae as scum?
again it's an image. A pretty funny one too
I'm scum because I posted an image about how I'm skeptical of your posts?
In post 1220, DragonEater70 wrote: @Kanna, Kawaii, please vote Alisae.

Also we should have just let Andante pick the lim yesterday.
You want to rush this.
I sense fear.
In post 1221, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 1219, Alisae wrote: I have nothing to say to you :good:
It's cause you scum.
Town never ignore other town people for fun.
I don't negotiate with terrorists.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:25 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1235, Elpis wrote: I don't understand your reasoning, and I don't like your obnoxious total ignorance of his attempts to discuss with you at all. I can't understand your rationale here whatsoever, but you're being intentionally annoying and that's terribly frustrating.
In post 1237, Elpis wrote: I guess it just feels like you're being antagonizing in order to make people dislike you, but why would scum do that, and why would town do that? It makes so little sense in either respect, especially if you want to scumhunt and be respected on it.
I don't mind the position I'm in.
I actually liked being fos'd by other players. Wolves will come to me and it allows me to gauge if the person is trying to form an actual read or if they're just nefarious.
I think that image accurate describes my reaction. I have no intention to talk. I fail to see innocence and the desire to be right in what he's doing. I read the previous day as him exploiting the situation for his own goals when he does a push like this. I literally look at his posts and go "how does a village write this?" but I totally and 100% see "This is a wolf that writes this" and I'm pretty sure I pushed did a push a lot similar to what Dragon is during my first few wolf games as a newer player. He's pushing me in bad faith and this isn't a read. If anything, it's to bait him into overextending and I think it worked? Like, he's saying "ali is confscum they posted an image" like it's a serious thought.

I don't talk to wolves. I have nothing to gain from talking to Dragon. Dragon is not going to willing go to the dead thread, he's not going to townbin me, and honestly, I don't even want him to townbin me if I think he's just a wolf. He can do whatever the fuck he wants.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:27 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1233, Elpis wrote: Are you actually serious right now Alisae
In post 1234, Elpis wrote: You're voting DRAGON of all the people in the pool currently?
This tells me you don't understand what I'm doing.
Usually that's a town thing.
I also expect in your position as a newer player to scumread what you don't understand.
But you know what you should really do when you're in a situation where you don't understand what the other player is doing and what's going on?

Think it over. Try to read what's going on. Usually if you're in a situation where the person you're scumreading is just doing things you don't understand, there's a chance that they're just town.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:29 pm

Post by Alisae »

I think the solve is {Kanna, Dragon} btw but I think I could be wrong on Kanna being a wolf here. Somethings with Ircher I feel like just don't really add up but the guy doesn't have a lot going on in his iso so I'm not sure what to do with it the current moment.

Dragons has to be flipped if I end up being flipped though.
You can't let him get away with it!
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:35 pm

Post by Alisae »

I genuinely think is Dragon using his status as the informed minority to his advantage here.
Being able to identify how many wolves are on a wagon is not even something that most players I play with in my games can identify correctly, or would even bother to do.

I think he is using the fact that he knows all of the answers to his advantage here. I think that thought is generated to try to make Dragons look townier but I don't think he is using that thought to be right and I think the simple answer for why he's spitting that out is because his wolf partner is Kanna and there actually are 2 wolves on wagon.

Which I fully agree with.

Bewolkt is still town last phase for the reads they put out and Kanna throwing them back to the suspect pool has me super skeptical of her.
Kanna trying to make Patch's hammer look goofy and worse also strikes me as odd.
Like I look at Kanna's fos pool and I just see 3 villagers
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:37 pm

Post by Alisae »

Bewolkt seemed like they are doing their own thing and are trying to form reads.
Patch looks like they want to solve.
Elpis is town being buddied by Dragon here and their interaction with Kanna about how Kanna was trying to argue that Elpis is misreppy is not a good look for Kanna.

So it just must be {Dragon, Kanna} here
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:48 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 1223, Alisae wrote:
In post 1221, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 1219, Alisae wrote: I have nothing to say to you :good:
It's cause you scum.
Town never ignore other town people for fun.
I think my reactions to your posts as well as your posts speak for yourself :good:
Do you honesyly expect me (or any of the other townies) to believe that you are scumreading me after you repeatedly said how townie I was on D1? Sorry but no.

Also good job on fence sitting me early on, you clearly were tryong to keep the D2 push on me plausible but it really isn't.

In post 831, Alisae wrote: her voters are like what
me, kawaii, and dragon right?
seems like they're villager voters and wagon happened pretty naturally.
It's interesting to see who puts it in hammer range and then if a hammer even happens in the first place
In post 1145, Alisae wrote: I actually think as the way things are we can work together.
Me you dragon kawaii andante and if andante doesn't want to cooperate patch

we can all kill aureal
In post 1152, Alisae wrote: Kawaii is voting Aureal and Andante is confbiased
me you kanna dragon are 4 votes
patch will be the 5th.
In post 1157, Alisae wrote:
In post 1155, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 1150, Alisae wrote:
In post 1148, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 1143, Alisae wrote: I think the premise is flawed
I don't think it's impossible to scramble 5 votes onto Aureal
You are the one who's avoidong the Aureal vote, not me.
and our masons are also TRing Aureal iirc?
I am voting Aureal?
I'm confused what you mean here
As I said I might need more sleep.
locktown honestly
In post 1160, Alisae wrote:
In post 1148, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 1143, Alisae wrote: I think the premise is flawed
I don't think it's impossible to scramble 5 votes onto Aureal
You are the one who's avoidong the Aureal vote, not me.
and our masons are also TRing Aureal iirc?
this post is so wild coming from dragon's if he's a wolf
it never happens
In post 1175, Alisae wrote: kanna patch dragon
bewolkt
aureal elpis
(some of these are you calling me townie, in others you are saying we have 4 town votes on Aureal and include me in that. Also, love how you were soooo convinced it'd be easy to get 5 town votes on Aureal without Andante.)
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:50 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 1234, Elpis wrote: You're voting DRAGON of all the people in the pool currently?
They are high on the drug called powerwolfing. It's best to ignore what they say and vote them.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:54 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1244, DragonEater70 wrote: Do you honesyly expect me (or any of the other townies) to believe that you are scumreading me after you repeatedly said how townie I was on D1? Sorry but no.
People's reads can change. They're not something that once you say a read it stays that way forever.
And with me
My reads are like the wind. I'm extremely flexible, it's some of the best parts of my gameplay. I will feel one way one minute and another way another minute but as a wolf? It's completely the opposite! Mostly because I have an agenda and I know what I want.

But no you're just discrediting me here and you're not approaching my slot in good faith.

Like your argument is that just because I TR'd you in one day phase I'm not allowed to find your questionable posts questionable in the next phase?

WOLF
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:59 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

RE: #1237
Alisae there's no way I can get through that wall of text with my sanity intact.
I'll say one thing:
Unlike Kanna I wasn't locktowning you at any point yesterday. And I was saying repeatedly that while you were giving town vibes you just as easily could be powerwolfing.
I am not sure if I said it in thread or just to myself, but I was thinking yesterday that your interaction with Aureal was definitely SvT and I wasn't sure who was the townie. So now that Aureal flip I know she was the townie and you were the scum. It's just that simple.
You can twist my own words and yours however you want, but the point stands that I was more suspicious of you on D1 than you were of me, and my push on you is a lot more natural than your push on me.
and yes, I KNOW you are scum because I KNOW that I and Kawaii are town, and I also know that Kanna is town with 99% probability. So from the people on the wagon it leaves you and Patch, who just so happen to be the scum team.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 8:05 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1247, DragonEater70 wrote: I wasn't locktowning you at any point yesterday. And I was saying repeatedly that while you were giving town vibes you just as easily could be powerwolfing.
This was towards the ladder end of the day.
In post 923, DragonEater70 wrote: And Alisae is really really townie IMO.
if really really townie isn't obvious town I don't know what is.

I can't be mad.
You're just a wolf playing the situation to meet your own needs.

If you do get my flip though, there will be consequences
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 8:05 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1245, DragonEater70 wrote:
They are high on the drug called powerwolfing. It's best to ignore what they say and vote them.
No Galileo, the earth is actually flat you're wrong sorry.
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 8:07 pm

Post by fferyllt »

allez
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”