Mini Normal 2294: Monkey Business (Endgame)

Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:36 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 1524, Comus wrote:
In post 1522, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 1521, Comus wrote: Look theough Kawaii's ISO.

One topic: Elsa. I've never seen something like it.
This is disingenuous af and I feel you know it, me talking about Elsa extensively does not invalidate me asking how Elsa's cop claim is fakeclaiming by tone alone? Elsa is not my one topic either, why do you strawman me?

Instead of answering my question you dodge it by saying I talk about Elsa a lot...
Pretty much yeah
Why you so convinced Elsa's cop claim is a fake claim? Tone? Show evidence of this tone, Elsa is uncc'd cop Idek why she's being pushed as a potential elimination option
Comus
Comus
Him
Goon
Comus
Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: Him

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:37 pm

Post by Comus »

In post 1523, Klick wrote:

Why you so convinced Elsa's cop claim is a fake claim? Tone? Show evidence of this tone, Elsa is uncc'd cop Idek why she's being pushed as a potential elimination option
Vanilla town at best.
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:37 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 355, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 350, Magical Girl wrote: So what's this dude is going for is basically he's "theorycrafted" in page 2
What did Comus theorycraft in Page 2?
In post 380, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 377, geraintm wrote:
In post 373, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 370, geraintm wrote:
In post 347, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 296, Kokichi Oma wrote: No one is scumreading me yet. Why aren't I getting scumreads? I've hardly done anything to solve the game. Shouldn't someone be picking on me already?

UNVOTE: Nono
VOTE: Kokichi
is this a joke post? because we should be past joke and a rando votes by now
I semi feel this is Kokichi indicating being scum, Idek tho
it does have that "I'm so smart, no one would believe Scum would post this" vibe to it, i will give you that
I feel it's like, "I'm scum, please notice me senpai," but close to the same idea, if not scum, town who wants to be noticed as potential scum? In confusion with the play
In post 399, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 393, Gimli wrote: I'm tossing that TR I had on ausuka

I feel like the focus on kokichi is bad amongst the lurkers since dio and enchant are scummier
Why dio/enchant?
In post 403, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 401, Ausuka wrote: I can't see the thing with me thinking kokichi might be scum being scummy as a real read? Like I think it's just plainly full of shit
I feel kokichi might be scum being scummy too, it's why I voted kokichi
In post 508, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 507, nepenthe wrote: quickly, why were you on here so fast to see that and ask me about it when your last post was like 12 hours ago
You notified me
In post 514, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 510, nepenthe wrote: pretty much everything you've contributed thus far has read as noncommittal attempts to look like you're contributing but without solidly outing a read or providing any information/thoughts that could progress the game, some selections:
In post 383, KawaiiKame wrote: ^ 7 days, a whole ass week, we need to utilize the time effectively not end the day immediately with eliminating Elsa...
In post 382, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 379, Gimli wrote: the elsa jay wagon is horrible imo. even if she is scum, seems like a wasteful flip when there's this pool of scummy slots to pick from.
^ Why is this even happening?
In post 381, KawaiiKame wrote: Absolutely bad vote, 0 wisdom in the crowd, unvote now
Why follow the mob? The tyranny of the majority? What utility does eliminating Elsa give us? None, 0, in my pov
In post 178, KawaiiKame wrote: May you please expand upon this explanation? Enchant changing meta does not implicate Enchant, at best only indicates scum, Idek Enchant's meta so its irrelevant to me until I know it
you had one post where i kinda saw the vision () and it felt like you were making a good point but besides that, after reading you i just get this feeling that you're playing safe and not in a neutral/towny way, it comes off like you're afraid to say anything definitive that could later come back up and be used against you depending on who gets lynched today.
I'm happy you see it has vision, hopefully I continue to have vision in this game, you on me with me being/non-commital, that's my playstyle, I do not engage until I feel inspired to be, I'm usually indecisive until I get the feel of the time, sometimes I'm pressured into it, sometimes it randomly happens, me being distracted/devoted to outside things causes my contribution/reading of the game to go down to advance the solve, I like you though, you get how my posts feel intuitively
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:38 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1526, Comus wrote:

Vanilla town at best.
Then at best you need to stop pushing Vanilla Town...
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:39 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

This is disingenuous af and I feel you know it, me talking about Elsa extensively does not invalidate me asking how Elsa's cop claim is fakeclaiming by tone alone? Elsa is not my one topic either, why do you strawman me?

Instead of answering my question you dodge it by saying I talk about Elsa a lot...
Pretty much yeah
How tf does this help town in any capacity?
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:41 pm

Post by Klick »

Kawaii don't feel compelled to respond to Comus spend your Mafia time budget solving instead

Did you play Magical Girl's 'pick three people you would be most okay limming today' game?
Comus
Comus
Him
Goon
Comus
Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:41 pm

Post by Comus »

In post 1525, Klick wrote:

Pretty much yeah
Evidence of tone, after much struggle:

Comus
Comus
Him
Goon
Comus
Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:45 pm

Post by Comus »

In post 1528, KawaiiKame wrote:

Vanilla town at best.
You should be defending yourself or casing Save the Dragons.

Instead, you only hop into the thread when two things happen:

"Someone mentions Elsa"

"Someone votes/wants to vote Kawaii"

Anything else? You don't care. Doesn't solve. Doesn't hunt. Doesn't anything. Only: Kawaii and Elsa. I mean wolves are rarely obvious but wow you really are an obvious wolf. No idea what your plan even is here. Defend village Elsa to get village cred? Blatantly defend wolf Elsa every time someone pushes them.

Too scummy to be scum? No. Just scum, sometimes life is like that.
Comus
Comus
Him
Goon
Comus
Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:50 pm

Post by Comus »

All of the above 'Not Elsa Content' is just content for the sake of content by the way. I've given Kawaii space this game to do what they want. What they did is: Ask questions that they hope seems town, never really cares or follows up though; Defend Elsa, like, always, and suddenly appear if there's a vote on them.

Classic lurk wolf, just a very strange wolf strat overall but hey whatever floats your blimp I guess.
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:58 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1532, Comus wrote: Anything else? You don't care. Doesn't solve. Doesn't hunt. Doesn't anything. Only: Kawaii and Elsa. I mean wolves are rarely obvious but wow you really are an obvious wolf. No idea what your plan even is here. Defend village Elsa to get village cred? Blatantly defend wolf Elsa every time someone pushes them.
I made a quote wall showing that I do solve/hunt, what do you even mean? I asked why Dio/Enchant is scummier than Kokichi, I stated I see Kokichi as potential scum, I asked what you theorycrafted in page 2

pedit: Content for the sake of content? Why do you downplay my play? I've legit been busy with school fighting against deadlines, ofc I've been disengaged, but that's when I had time and trying... Idk why you so dismissive of how I played going into this narrative you fail to tunnel out of, I don't want to make excuses why I've failed to play but what exactly is there to engage with besides the Elsa push? The game's been falling off and every time I come back it's something against Elsa, do you see any possibility that I am not a wolf and a have a non-wolf motive to defend Elsa?
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:02 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1530, Klick wrote: Kawaii don't feel compelled to respond to Comus spend your Mafia time budget solving instead

Did you play Magical Girl's 'pick three people you would be most okay limming today' game?
I haven't, as of now STD, Kokichi, Dio/Menalque
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:03 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1534, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 1532, Comus wrote: Anything else? You don't care. Doesn't solve. Doesn't hunt. Doesn't anything. Only: Kawaii and Elsa. I mean wolves are rarely obvious but wow you really are an obvious wolf. No idea what your plan even is here. Defend village Elsa to get village cred? Blatantly defend wolf Elsa every time someone pushes them.
I made a quote wall showing that I do solve/hunt, what do you even mean? I asked why Dio/Enchant is scummier than Kokichi, I stated I see Kokichi as potential scum, I asked what you theorycrafted in page 2

pedit: Content for the sake of content? Why do you downplay my play? I've legit been busy with school fighting against deadlines, ofc I've been disengaged, but that's when I had time and trying... Idk why you so dismissive of how I played going into this narrative you fail to tunnel out of, I don't want to make excuses why I've failed to play but what exactly is there to engage with besides the Elsa push? The game's been falling off and every time I come back it's something against Elsa, do you see any possibility that I am not a wolf and a have a non-wolf motive to defend Elsa?
Math specifically w/ school
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:06 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1532, Comus wrote:
In post 1528, KawaiiKame wrote:

Vanilla town at best.
You should be defending yourself or casing Save the Dragons.

Instead, you only hop into the thread when two things happen:

"Someone mentions Elsa"

"Someone votes/wants to vote Kawaii"

Anything else? You don't care. Doesn't solve. Doesn't hunt. Doesn't anything. Only: Kawaii and Elsa. I mean wolves are rarely obvious but wow you really are an obvious wolf. No idea what your plan even is here. Defend village Elsa to get village cred? Blatantly defend wolf Elsa every time someone pushes them.

Too scummy to be scum? No. Just scum, sometimes life is like that.
You hard tunneling me, I hope you stop soon, I realized I've failed in engaging in this game, I want to solve and I know you've given me time to, sadly my time was taken away, I feel I'm not the only one who's been giving up this game
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:07 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1530, Klick wrote: Kawaii don't feel compelled to respond to Comus spend your Mafia time budget solving instead

Do you have an eliminating 3 game?
Comus
Comus
Him
Goon
Comus
Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:08 pm

Post by Comus »

In post 1534, KawaiiKame wrote:
I made a quote wall showing that I do solve/hunt
Meh.
In post 1534, KawaiiKame wrote: Why do you downplay my play?
Dubious intent, strange focus.
In post 1534, KawaiiKame wrote: what exactly is there to engage with besides the Elsa push?
Your uber-focus on Elsa all game has been weird. Like wolf weird and not good weird. Either you know Elsa is good and you use this defense to... well no idea, weird play for wolf but still wolfy af in the way you approach things, or Elsa is just a wolf and you've been scrambling to make them look good all game.

You only appear when you are danger. And yeah asking questions then just leaving it at that, over all these pages, that ain't solving but theater. Those questions you asked achieve nothing. Filler.
Comus
Comus
Him
Goon
Comus
Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:09 pm

Post by Comus »

In post 1537, KawaiiKame wrote:
You hard tunneling me, I hope you stop soon, I realized I've failed in engaging in this game, I want to solve and I know you've given me time to, sadly my time was taken away, I feel I'm not the only one who's been giving up this game
Solve then. Do what Klick suggests: Ignore me, and solve. Explain your reads. But whatever.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:15 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 1538, KawaiiKame wrote:

Do you have an eliminating 3 game?
Yeah, {STD, Enchant, nepenthe}
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:19 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1530, Klick wrote: spend your Mafia time budget solving instead
How do I solve?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:35 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 1542, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 1530, Klick wrote: spend your Mafia time budget solving instead
How do I solve?
Pick someone and try to murder them
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:36 pm

Post by Ausuka »

I'm joking you probably shouldn't do that

Idk do you really like not have any thoughts on what mafia are more likely to do? You solve by trying to identify behaviour that town are unlikely to do and/or mafia are likely to do
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:06 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

Town:
Klick, actively giving reads/feelings, encouraging me to solve, unccd tcv, reads align with mine
Elsa, unccd cop
Comus: Aggressively solving/pursuing who he thinks is scum, pursuits against me + Elsa is anti-town but town should be forgiven w/ anti-town pursuits since lack of knowledge exists until flips
Gimli: Feeling town since the beginning, mainly in attitude-emotional read, I like his pursuit of an STD flip
Magical Girl: Magical Girl's Big Wall places MG in town to me, continuously solving/inquisitive,
In post 960, Magical Girl wrote:
In post 959, Enchant wrote: 1. Gimli is not noob to get cleared for this. Daytalk while need to be confirmed, is mostly status quo.
2. WHERE THE FUCK CHAIN OF YOUR LOGIC, I DON'T EVEN SEE MENTION OF PT.
1. Are you trying to tell me that Gimli put a very subtle thing like that out of nowhere in hope for someone to pick it up can try to clear him for it? “Subtle” and “hoping that someone picks up” are two opposite thing.
2. “Idk if Elsa interacts with a partner like that” = “idk if Elsa blatantly tells her partner that a Townie looks like PR (because scum PT is locked)”
50/50
Ausuka: Hard to read, giving the benefit of the doubt with activity/the last posts I say she leans town in my eyes
gera: Town? Idk
nepe: I like what nepe says, not much to go off of tho in quantity
Kokichi: My read on Kokichi keeps flipping like a pancake, I fos Kokichi emotionally but looking back this isn't enough to be okay with eliminating
Enchant: Absolute chaos, the true embodiment of 50/50, I see Enchant flipping in any/all directions
Menalque: Giving emotional reads against me/Elsa, might be something, might be nothing

Scum Likely:
STD: Pushes against me out of left field with not being inquisitive enough, I'm failing to buy it, it doesn't feel explicitly solving unlike Comus
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:24 pm

Post by Gimli »

Notification > quoted by comus in 'mini normal' > 'you're scum'

:neutral:

every morning I wake up to it, its sad
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:27 pm

Post by geraintm »

Someone asks for reads and top 3. i don't want to but i'll do the bare minimum

I've got the player list below and if i have any thoughts i'll stick them next to them

KawaiiKame
Save the Dragons < replacement, did a very long catch up which let them get in loads of reads that never meant anything
geraintm :)
Dionysus < i don't remember them at all. and realise why, they have been replaced but the Page 1 post from mod doesn't show this so i literally have no idea what this slot is doing. must be melanque, but i don't remember their posts either.
Magical Girl
Gimli < people seem to like pushing here
Elsa Jay - was this the one who claimed cop or Enchant?
Comus < i had them as town early doors, but i can't remember why now exactly and i fear i have given them a clean slate for something 50 pages ago
nepenthe - can't remember them at all
Enchant - was this the one who claimed cop or was it elsa? Who ever it was i am giving a slight town lean for being too dumb as scum claim like that
Kokichi Oma
Ausuka < i keep seeing long posts from them which seem argumentative. but i don't know what about
Klick

to vote off - really don't care, but i think comus, gimli & ausuka all talk so much they should not be eliminated because they'll give themselves away at some point if scum.

this is a 62 page day 1....
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:55 pm

Post by Gimli »

In post 1547, geraintm wrote: Someone asks for reads and top 3. i don't want to but i'll do the bare minimum

I've got the player list below and if i have any thoughts i'll stick them next to them

KawaiiKame
Save the Dragons < replacement, did a very long catch up which let them get in loads of reads that never meant anything
geraintm :)
Dionysus < i don't remember them at all. and realise why, they have been replaced but the Page 1 post from mod doesn't show this so i literally have no idea what this slot is doing. must be melanque, but i don't remember their posts either.
Magical Girl
Gimli < people seem to like pushing here
Elsa Jay - was this the one who claimed cop or Enchant?
Comus < i had them as town early doors, but i can't remember why now exactly and i fear i have given them a clean slate for something 50 pages ago
nepenthe - can't remember them at all
Enchant - was this the one who claimed cop or was it elsa? Who ever it was i am giving a slight town lean for being too dumb as scum claim like that
Kokichi Oma
Ausuka < i keep seeing long posts from them which seem argumentative. but i don't know what about
Klick

to vote off - really don't care, but i think comus, gimli & ausuka all talk so much they should not be eliminated because they'll give themselves away at some point if scum.

this is a 62 page day 1....
this is a truly awful list
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:56 pm