Micro 1074: 09:12 - Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:37 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 142, Abnegation wrote: was there any other reason you said you were "down to eliminate" me?
In post 82, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 38, Abnegation wrote: kawaii hasn't posted at all.
@kawaii - if you're reading this, your thoughts on the game so far would be appreciated.
We might have got our first scum here. I mean, why would a townie talk to a player who hasn't posted yet at that stage? Why would that player be singled out for information when there is no real reason to, and it's obviously better(for town) to look into people who have posted and didn't post their thoughts?
This seems like a post made to replicate scumhunting, instead of a genuine town post.
^ This
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:03 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 110, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 109, skitter30 wrote: I think kawaii is prob town here
I feel the same with you, why the flip in perception?
I feel like i have a better sense of how you play
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:04 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 113, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 90, skitter30 wrote:
@kawaii - if you're reading this, your thoughts on the game so far would be appreciated.
We might have got our first scum here. I mean, why would a townie talk to a player who hasn't posted yet at that stage? Why would that player be singled out for information when there is no real reason to, and it's obviously better(for town) to look into people who have posted and didn't post their thoughts?
This seems like a post made to replicate scumhunting, instead of a genuine town post.
I don't see anything that would make me townread Kokichi or Kawaii so I'd like those who do to explain.
Did you see what i said abt this post prior to making yours?
But I just don't like this push now that I reread it. The game started a while ago. Surely kawaii has checked in already but just didn't comment?
Sorry, who is this addressed to?
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:05 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 134, Abnegation wrote: it almost seems like kowah is looking for things to frame as scummy. i'd normally be suspicious of that, but part of me wonders if it's our dead gamestate rather than their alignment that's causing them to do that.
Spoiler: quotes
In post 79, Kowahbunga wrote:
In post 78, KittyTacky wrote: I don't have Tarot cards but I have a Magic 8-Ball at home that my cousin who now lives in America brought back while visiting. In the interests of not including provable randomness I won't take a photo of it but I asked it if Kokichi is scum and it said "Better not tell you now". That was helpful!

For the record I think Kokichi and Kawaii are both town.
If you think Kokichi is town, why would you ask the magic 8-ball if they were scum?
In post 97, Kowahbunga wrote:
In post 96, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 81, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 80, KittyTacky wrote: Leaving aside the fact that it's a random number generator and I did it as a joke, I think checking a moderate townread is good.
On that note, this one would like to ask everyone who their current top town and scum reads are.
Town exists among:
HPE
NK15/Skitter
Kitty
Of course it does. You've just listed more players than what could make up a scum team in this game.
In post 100, Kowahbunga wrote:
In post 44, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 43, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 42, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 40, Kokichi Oma wrote: Usually I talk a lot but I feel like I'll be just talking to myself.
You can talk to me
VOTE: Kokichi
Whose opening do you think was the worst so far and why
Idk if anyone had a bad opening
In post 47, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 45, Abnegation wrote:
In post 40, Kokichi Oma wrote: Usually I talk a lot but I feel like I'll be just talking to myself.
You can talk to me
since you’re asking this, do you think anyone’s opening was scummy?
I don't
In post 80, KittyTacky wrote: Leaving aside the fact that it's a random number generator and I did it as a joke, I think checking a moderate townread is good.
On that note, this one would like to ask everyone who their current top town and scum reads are.
Town exists among:
HPE
NK15/Skitter
Kitty
Here are three examples of casting a wide net. You seem more like you're wanting to please the playerbase rather than ruffle any feathers.

Even your most recent post literally means nothing because as long as you listed 3 or more people, your statement was always going to be true.

VOTE: kawaii

nothing in their iso gives me town vibes though so i'll vote them. they're not a bad wagon for now.

VOTE: kowahbunga
I mean that's kinda what you're doing too tbh
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:06 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 141, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Would vote Kowah now but this one is a bit sketched out by the possibility of a quickwagon since it'll be E-2 when right now it moreso wants info rather than an elimination.
Yeah agreed, i vastly prefer abnegation rn
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:06 am

Post by skitter30 »

I don't like the speed of the kowah wagon in this lethargic game, and i'm sus of quite a few votes on it
Show
Hiatus once more.

Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:41 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 155, skitter30 wrote: I don't like the speed of the kowah wagon in this lethargic game, and i'm sus of quite a few votes on it
Why do you dislike that speed? Why do you think it is too fast in this situation?
And which votes look sus to you?
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:41 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 156, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 155, skitter30 wrote: I don't like the speed of the kowah wagon in this lethargic game, and i'm sus of quite a few votes on it
Why do you dislike that speed? Why do you think it is too fast in this situation?
And why.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:45 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Why are people voting kowah? I think their posts are fine.

How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:52 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 158, Kokichi Oma wrote: Why are people voting kowah? I think their posts are fine.

Why? What are your counterarguments?
Why do you think kawaii is scum?
Arko
Arko
She/Her
Goon
Arko
She/Her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:18 am

Post by Arko »

I feel like I've been lurking this shit. Sorry.
I am kinda dealing with recovering my motivation as something else has kinda taken over my free time. I'm probably gonna try dealing with my other, more important game first before I come back to this, so I might as well be prodging for a few hours. Sorry bout that.
Insert an uncreative signature here. Maybe one day, maybe one day. Well at least it has colour. Now pink and bold :3
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:20 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 159, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 158, Kokichi Oma wrote: Why are people voting kowah? I think their posts are fine.

That I think there is nothing scummy about their posts at all so far. and because his reads feel fake is why I think kawaii is prob scum right now
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:41 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 161, Kokichi Oma wrote:

That I think there is nothing scummy about their posts at all so far. and because his reads feel fake is why I think kawaii is prob scum right now
Why do you think that the arguments against kowah are wrong?
Why do you think kawaii's reads are fake?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:49 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Just a feeling, just like I'm feeling your questioning feels off for some reasoning
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:57 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 163, Kokichi Oma wrote: Just a feeling, just like I'm feeling your questioning feels off for some reasoning
ok then we can ignore that.
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: it/its, not they

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:15 pm

Post by HighPrincessErinys »

It's okay to only have gut/vibes on a read but this feels pretty weak especially when you threw a vote at Kawaii too on "my gut says Kowah good Kawaii bad" alone.
not a person, just a doll~
this one refers to itself in the third person
Get To Know A Doll
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:37 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

Can any of you voting me explain to me why you're scumreading me? The only one who looks to have provided any actual reason was Abnegation.

This is what I see from the first vote:
In post 83, KittyTacky wrote: My top TR is Erinys. Seems solvy and wanting to defibrillate this game.

My top SR is Kowah. Even ignoring the RVS vote, I don't like their recent comment. Seems overly nitpicky. It's a tenuous SR but it's because this game is very lackluster. Which we should try and change-- active towns win games.
In post 120, KittyTacky wrote: VOTE: Kowahbunga
In post 149, KittyTacky wrote: I'd normally protest putting someone in hammer range on page 6 but this game is anemic and I don't think we will get much more useful this day. Maybe a claim will generate discussion.

Kowah, claim.
I just find it odd that for a tenuous scum read 40 posts earlier, they're cool with a naked vote, and their very next post is simply requesting me to claim my role.

Ab's vote at least provides something like a reason:
In post 134, Abnegation wrote: it almost seems like kowah is looking for things to frame as scummy. i'd normally be suspicious of that, but part of me wonders if it's our dead gamestate rather than their alignment that's causing them to do that.

nothing in their iso gives me town vibes though so i'll vote them. they're not a bad wagon for now.

But then we're right back to why am I being voted by this person?
In post 141, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Would vote Kowah now but this one is a bit sketched out by the possibility of a quickwagon since it'll be E-2 when right now it moreso wants info rather than an elimination.
In post 145, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 144, Abnegation wrote:
e-2 doesn't really risk a quickhammer imo.
You're probably right. This one will think on a vote or not while it does some other stuff.
In post 146, HighPrincessErinys wrote: VOTE: Kowahbunga
This looks scummy to me because they wanted to act like they wanted to get on my wagon, but gave a reason why they weren't, then someone convinces them to put that vote down. So are they scumreading me or not? If they were, would they need to be convinced to vote me? Like I would probably understand a well thought out and good argument being presented to them and they have a moment of clarity and vote. But the literal reason provided is "don't worry about a quickhammer" "oh okay, vote" wtf?

And finally...:
In post 123, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 31, Kowahbunga wrote: Well lets talk about it then. Who is scummier? Me for casting a 2nd vote during RVS or Kitty for thinking it is scummy? Lets get some opinions and conversation going.
This is a bit weird...
In post 126, Not Known 15 wrote:
You can talk to me
You can talk to me
I don't
Town exists among:
HPE
NK15/Skitter
Kitty
Here are three examples of casting a wide net. You seem more like you're wanting to please the playerbase rather than ruffle any feathers.

Even your most recent post literally means nothing because as long as you listed 3 or more people, your statement was always going to be true.

Doesn't look like real scumhunting here, more like attempts to make scumminess out of air.
In post 148, Not Known 15 wrote: Hm.
VOTE: Kowahbunga

E-1

Now Not Known at least has a progression here to get to his vote on me. However, one thing that stands out to me is how easily he voted considering that in post he listed Abnegation along with me as a top scum read. I know I'm listed as a scum read in this post, but so is Abnegation who is already on my wagon.

I will claim if more people demand it of me, but in all honesty this wagon looks shady af to me. I think my biggest issue with this wagon is HighPrincessErinys and the way they joined it. I also think Kitty's vote is sus.
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 1:06 pm

In post 166, Kowahbunga wrote:
In post 145, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 144, Abnegation wrote:
e-2 doesn't really risk a quickhammer imo.
You're probably right. This one will think on a vote or not while it does some other stuff.
In post 146, HighPrincessErinys wrote: VOTE: Kowahbunga
This looks scummy to me because they wanted to act like they wanted to get on my wagon, but gave a reason why they weren't, then someone convinces them to put that vote down. So are they scumreading me or not? If they were, would they need to be convinced to vote me? Like I would probably understand a well thought out and good argument being presented to them and they have a moment of clarity and vote. But the literal reason provided is "don't worry about a quickhammer" "oh okay, vote" wtf?
You're somewhat disregarding the actual length of time between the post that says "hmm lemme think about it" and the vote, as well as the fact this one didn't have qualms about a vote on you in general, but rather qualms about you up and dying early as hell, even on a slow game like this. You're at E-1 now, so it thinks that's a somewhat reasonable fear, but at the very least an overzealous hammer by someone now would give something to look into during D2. That being said, it doesn't feel like risking said overzealous hammer in the first place before you even can claim. UNVOTE: Kowahbunga
Get To Know A Doll
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 1:19 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 165, HighPrincessErinys wrote: It's okay to only have gut/vibes on a read but this feels pretty weak especially when you threw a vote at Kawaii too on "my gut says Kowah good Kawaii bad" alone.

Yes, I go with what I feel is right all the time. It works 50% of the time.

Abnegation
Abnegation
she/her
Goon
Abnegation
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:07 pm

Post by Abnegation »

In post 153, skitter30 wrote:
In post 79, Kowahbunga wrote:
In post 78, KittyTacky wrote: I don't have Tarot cards but I have a Magic 8-Ball at home that my cousin who now lives in America brought back while visiting. In the interests of not including provable randomness I won't take a photo of it but I asked it if Kokichi is scum and it said "Better not tell you now". That was helpful!

For the record I think Kokichi and Kawaii are both town.
If you think Kokichi is town, why would you ask the magic 8-ball if they were scum?
In post 97, Kowahbunga wrote:
Town exists among:
HPE
NK15/Skitter
Kitty
Of course it does. You've just listed more players than what could make up a scum team in this game.
You can talk to me
You can talk to me
I don't
Town exists among:
HPE
NK15/Skitter
Kitty

I mean that's kinda what you're doing too tbh
that isn't true. while i'll admit the two scumreads i expressed are based on flimsy reasoning, i'm not actively looking to see others' posts in a negative light as i believe kowah may be doing. is also a good example of me doing the opposite and offering a "this is nai" explanation for something that could also be seen as scummy/contradictory.
Show
lowercase alt of alianna.

i will be my undoing if i become my obsession.
i will forget the ones i love if i do not serve them.
i will war with others if i refuse to see them.
therefore i choose to turn away from my reflection,
to rely not on myself
but on my brothers and sisters,
to project always outwards
until i disappear.

- abnegation manifesto
Abnegation
Abnegation
she/her
Goon
Abnegation
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:02 pm

Post by Abnegation »

Yeah, we still have zilch info for like two and a half RL days in. Anything to advance gamestate is good.

On that note, this one would like to ask everyone who their current top town and scum reads are. Obviously when we're only like 80 posts in these won't be very solid reads, but it still wants to hear everyone's thoughts right now. For this one it's probably Abne and... this one doesn't really scumread anyone at this point esp since it doesn't personally feel/see anything with that one Abne post, but it'd like more posts from Arko and NK15.
i didn't notice this post before, but why am/was i your top tr? with all the scumreads on me, that's not really a consensus take.
Show

to rely not on myself
until i disappear.

- abnegation manifesto
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:06 pm

In post 170, Abnegation wrote:
Yeah, we still have zilch info for like two and a half RL days in. Anything to advance gamestate is good.

On that note, this one would like to ask everyone who their current top town and scum reads are. Obviously when we're only like 80 posts in these won't be very solid reads, but it still wants to hear everyone's thoughts right now. For this one it's probably Abne and... this one doesn't really scumread anyone at this point esp since it doesn't personally feel/see anything with that one Abne post, but it'd like more posts from Arko and NK15.
i didn't notice this post before, but why am/was i your top tr? with all the scumreads on me, that's not really a consensus take.

This one personally didn't read as being altogether much scummy unlike the rest of town, and it thought your other posts were towny. Shrimple as that.
Get To Know A Doll
Abnegation
Abnegation
she/her
Goon
Abnegation
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:41 pm

Post by Abnegation »

i revoke my scumlean on nk15, was a decent read and i like their questions.
In post 156, Not Known 15 wrote:

In post 162, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 161, Kokichi Oma wrote:

Why do you think that the arguments against kowah are wrong?
Why do you think kawaii's reads are fake?
Show

to rely not on myself
until i disappear.

- abnegation manifesto
Abnegation
Abnegation
she/her
Goon
Abnegation
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:47 pm

Post by Abnegation »

reads are approximately here at the moment:

highprincesserinys

not known 15, kittytacky, kawaiikame

skitter30, arko, kokichi oma

kowahbunga

the reason for most of these is "idk vibes lol."
Show

to rely not on myself
until i disappear.

- abnegation manifesto
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:55 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 152, skitter30 wrote:
In post 113, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 90, skitter30 wrote:
I don't see anything that would make me townread Kokichi or Kawaii so I'd like those who do to explain.
Did you see what i said abt this post prior to making yours?
But I just don't like this push now that I reread it. The game started a while ago. Surely kawaii has checked in already but just didn't comment?
Sorry, who is this addressed to?
NK.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”