Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:45 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 1499, Elpis wrote: Am I right in assuming that if we vote wrong this round, we just lose?
Yep
Elpis
Elpis
Any
Goon
Elpis
Any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:46 pm

Post by Elpis »

I mean actually it doesn't matter. we really don't have any more room for error at all
“When someone leaves your life, those exits are not made equal. Some are beautiful and poetic and satisfying. Others are abrupt and unfair. But most are just unremarkable, unintentional, clumsy."

- Griffin Mcelroy
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:48 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 1499, Elpis wrote: Am I right in assuming that if we vote wrong this round, we just lose?
yes — and I want to add that specifically if 1 town votes town, scum will quickhammer to get 3 majority. I hope you understand how important it is to not only vote correctly, but identify your teammates and make sure they also vote correctly
spirited away thanks for the good memories

"My heart is shaped like a harp with strings that go wiggle wiggle when someone is acting like an earnest bucketheaded townie incapable of wrong" ~ Isis
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:48 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

Look.
I am 100% certain bewolkt is scum and Patch is town. It could be that Elpis is actually town and Kanna is scum bussing her partner for towncred, it could be that Kanna is town and Elpis is scum looking very townie.
IDK and IDC either because bewolkt is scum and I am not voting anyone else than bewolkt today. Let's lim them and see who dies then we take it from there regarding who the other scum is.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:49 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 1503, Kanna wrote:
yes — and I want to add that specifically if 1 town votes town, scum will quickhammer to get 3 majority. I hope you understand how important it is to not only vote correctly, but identify your teammates and make sure they also vote correctly
Which unfortunately you aren't doing.
Why are you ignoring my bewolkt/Elpis solve?
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:50 pm

Post by Kanna »

bro

"My heart is shaped like a harp with strings that go wiggle wiggle when someone is acting like an earnest bucketheaded townie incapable of wrong" ~ Isis
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:50 pm

Post by Kanna »

Read your solve and read mine

Elpis
Elpis
Any
Goon
Elpis
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:51 pm

Post by Elpis »

In post 1500, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 1497, Elpis wrote:
In post 1481, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 1469, Elpis wrote: I feel suspicious of Patch and Dragon as well, ESPECIALLY after mentioning they didn't find my 370 very impressive, because damn if that wasn't a clear expression of my thoughts maybe I could never do it.

Huh? When did Patch say that?
Sorry, miscommunication. I was talking about you, dragon. You directly called my 370 out as unimpressive, despite it honestly genuinely being the post I've put the most effort into all game lol
Oh fair I understand why that would make you upset.
I mean I did like it initially but it just doesn't have the some level of hardcore as say Kanna's readlists and analysis.
Like if there'd been more options I would've called you more towny for it, but there's literally 2 scum out of the four of you and I don't see patch and Kanna as scummier than you are.
I can understand that. I think Kanna is a much better analyst than I am, and absolutely more experienced.

I guess it feels really odd to find patch less scummy, considering most of their actions this game. I feel like they've been the target of scrutiny since close to the beginning, and just sort of overlooked entirely by louder voices. I've been pretty heavily suspicious of them for a long while. From my perspective, I feel like your attempts to draw off of them make you look like a team, but I do understand your perspective of suspicion on Bewolkt, I don't disagree with it. Bewolkt very genuinely feels like they're just a reactionary poster, but I don't know if they'd ask the questions they do in those posts if they were scum. I can't say I feel as confident about Bewolkt as I do about Patch
“When someone leaves your life, those exits are not made equal. Some are beautiful and poetic and satisfying. Others are abrupt and unfair. But most are just unremarkable, unintentional, clumsy."

- Griffin Mcelroy
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:52 pm

Post by Kanna »

your list is literally my d1 readlist. you even took the bewo section from my readlist. forgive me if I don’t am not 100% convinced rn. Also I am extending an olive branch for you to explain why you are not scum with patch and I suggest you do that if you want me to even consider the fact that you’re not scum

Elpis
Elpis
Any
Goon
Elpis
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:52 pm

Post by Elpis »

In post 1503, Kanna wrote:
oh shit, that's a very good point, and very scary now. I was considering ideas of doing a little suspicion casting vote earlier and now I am **very** glad I did not do that at the con lmfao

- Griffin Mcelroy
bewolkt
bewolkt
Goon
bewolkt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:57 pm

Post by bewolkt »

I disagree that Patch is fitting with their meta, at least from my experience. Beginning of D1 they were very aligned to me but then when the lims started to happen and when he was being pushed for being absent they had a completely different reaction in this game than in the other we've played together (and in that one they were also at some point busy with things irl).

And this fit very well with this post from the game he linked
In post 592, patchwork wrote: trying to change my meta. in 2112 i was sheeping too much and primarily independent on other people who i townread, which is a bad strategy, in 2113 i was generally shit at contributing and reacted only defensively, which didn't help my case when i got tunneled.
during this game, i'm trying for more of a balance, especially because the setup is different. i'm better at townhunting than i am at scumhunting, so i'm doing that first and finding people who i townread to rally with, but i'm also trying to promote discussion and get more reads on other players more this game as well.
Elpis
Elpis
Any
Goon
Elpis
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:57 pm

Post by Elpis »

Kanna, I think I trust your judgement here most at the moment. If you definitively are not allied with Dragon, then I feel strongly that siding with you would lead to the most promising results. Let me know who you want to vote first, and I'll probably heavily consider it. I don't think scum would say the thing about hammering

- Griffin Mcelroy
bewolkt
bewolkt
Goon
bewolkt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:01 pm

Post by bewolkt »

Also I find odd that anyone can think that Kanna and I are partners in this game after I've spend most of the game pushing her while most people didn't
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:10 pm

Post by Kanna »

sorry i got a tiny bit heated reading dragon's "Why are you ignoring my bewolkt/Elpis solve?" like

what insanity to expect me to go "omg yes, bewo/elpis!" after all dragon posted was a regurgitation of my d1 readlist with the comment "these two players have not interacted much -- guess they are scum!"

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:13 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 1512, Elpis wrote: Kanna, I think I trust your judgement here most at the moment. If you definitively are not allied with Dragon, then I feel strongly that siding with you would lead to the most promising results. Let me know who you want to vote first, and I'll probably heavily consider it. I don't think scum would say the thing about hammering
thank you for trusting me! i promise you won't regret it! as it's late right now, i'll answer tomorrow with a clear head.

DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:53 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 1509, Kanna wrote: your list is literally my d1 readlist. you even took the bewo section from my readlist. forgive me if I don’t am not 100% convinced rn. Also I am extending an olive branch for you to explain why you are not scum with patch and I suggest you do that if you want me to even consider the fact that you’re not scum
I didn't copy your D1 list though, if it is the same that just shows we had the same thought process.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:38 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Kanna, let me tell you something.
Truthfully, I don't think I should convince you that Patch and I are not scum. You are extremely tunneled and you were also tunneled on Alisae on D2 and you were wrong (I was also wrong but that's not the point).
If you are really town, try backing off from the tunneling and just look at my solve with a fresh pair of eyes, and look at what I've been doing today with a fresh pair of eyes as well. I honestly think I've objectively townslipped several times today and the only way not to notice is being extremely fucking tunneled.

If you don't back off the tunnel and at least try it, then I know you're either scum, or bent on losong the game. Either case there's no point of trying to persuade you.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:39 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Losing*
Either way*
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:13 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Honestly I am tired of this game because I've made too many mistakes and now 2 of the 3 towniest people are dead and flipped town, because of me in no small measure.
I just can't fathom how scum is doing it, because even now I only have a solid scumread on one person where I should be having two.
Anyway, can I just ask each player who are the 2 players they are willing to vote rn? Or even just 1 player?
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:26 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 1477, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 1464, patchwork wrote:
In post 1460, DragonEater70 wrote: Patch - Honestly in reading their ISO, they have so much town vibes it's incredible. Their meta is virtually identical to another game we played where they were a VT as well. I think it's unfair to scumread them based on inactivity. The hammer on Alisae is hella weird but it's possible it was actually an honest mistake I guess.
lol what's with "patch doesn't fit meta" and then a total 180
Dude I've been meta townreading you the whole game except for the lolhammer and for you saying "you my bad for not contributing"
weren't you literally just pairing me with kanna
oh well
lolhammer count: 3
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:27 am

Post by patchwork »

must've misunderstoof or smth
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:27 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 1478, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 1465, patchwork wrote:
In post 1461, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 1456, patchwork wrote: bewolkt isnt paired with kanna btw
I tend to agree but would actually like to hear your reasoning here.
i don't feel like if they were partners they would be going so far and so wide to convince their partner to buy their standpoint
You might be right but by that logic you can't pair me with Kanna either.
kanna is pushing you, bussing =/= saying "vote yourself now or bad"
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:27 am

Post by patchwork »

wrong terimology
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:29 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 1479, DragonEater70 wrote:
Oh shit Patch, I did NOT know you could be so manipulative. Your play that game is awesome!
i didn't either
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:29 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 1484, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 1471, patchwork wrote:
In post 1470, Elpis wrote: Also, putting patch at top town seems really weird, dragon...
SECONDED
Oh shut up patch, I hard towbread you for your playstyle last game as well.
No
wait just playstyle? interesting

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”