Mini 2295 | Star Trek uPick - Fin!

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:45 pm

Post by Rogue »

CHESSKID
Frogs
Frogs
Goon
Frogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:45 pm

Post by Frogs »

that tells me everything I need to know
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:45 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 524, Frogs wrote: btw how do I know which one of you is posting?
hmmm - same question?
<(") | (")>
Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:46 pm

Post by Rogue »

In post 524, Frogs wrote:
In post 522, Rogue wrote:
In post 516, Aureal wrote: What if she's mafia who thought there was a 3P and that's why she went all-out on hebi? Wouldn't mafia want to figure out the 3P, maybe even moreso than town who's just clueless to its existence?
If she doesn’t kill groupscum by like day three we can revisit

But she’s town lmao
btw how do I know which one of you is posting?
No punctuation or super formal is notsci
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:46 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

OK

I'm done for the night
<(") | (")>
Frogs
Frogs
Goon
Frogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:46 pm

Post by Frogs »

In post 527, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 524, Frogs wrote: btw how do I know which one of you is posting?
hmmm - same question?
cakez has been signing everything
Frogs
Frogs
Goon
Frogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:47 pm

Post by Frogs »

User Alisae never signs!
Frogs
Frogs
Goon
Frogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:47 pm

Post by Frogs »

In post 529, PenguinPower wrote: OK

I'm done for the night
LOL
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:47 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

all four posts...got it.
<(") | (")>
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:57 pm

Post by xyzzy »

I really like . good analysis there. one small thing I think is interesting is Black directly calling out that not using contractions might sound robotic -- I wouldn't be inclined to point that out as scum.

onwards -- PenguinPower is town. scum does not take eight posts across 5 minutes to wiggle on around to voting on someone (even if it's me)

the interaction between Black and hebichan starting at is very interesting. not sure what it means, but hey

oh my god don't spill the plan directly in the thread :/

fwiw, in response to GreyICE a post or two later, if someone asked me to coordinate RVS like that as scum, I'd probably be like "sure, whatever, let's do it," but I would never originate a plan like that on my own

for the record, I wasn't dodging the question so much as being dismissive of it. that being said, to me the function of RVS is to create tension that can be shaped into reads. voting in a way that creates tension pushes the game in the direction of having things actually happen. jumping on the hebichan wagon turns that wagon into a Thing The Game Is About, which in turn lets people generate reads.

don't love this! reads very youth pastor trying to be cool with the teens in a scummy way

quick confession: whenever I've seen a post by KawaiiKame I've just been like "ah! it's my good friend Luz Noceda posting," so I didn't notice their username until like page 8 or 9. I kept seeing people refer to "Kawaii" and being like "hm, not sure which player that is. guess that's a problem for future me to figure out."

btw I'm moving my vote to Aureal at the end of this post because of 359, but I'm just pointing out here that I could see hebi scum being a thing. I put the vote at the end of my Notepad++ document before , but you're just gonna have to take my word that me moving my vote isn't a scum buddy maneuver.

god I just watched the page count go up by like 2 while I was responding to posts on page 16. wish me luck

I don't care for the "that was pocketing?" comment. on the one hand I'd be willing to believe that Aureal genuinely isn't sure whether daytalk is a default thing or how PTs work. on the other hand I still get such bad vibes from 359, and this doesn't really mitigate those.

just checked: my last scum game was mini 2051 by schadd. thanks, schadd. I got hammered on the day I went to sheetz while driving to Buffalo. makes you think.

Frogs barely acknowledged hebichan at all before this vote. concerning.

I don't hate this.[/post]

I know I said earlier that I would not be prepared to read LLD but this could be scum behavior

lol, lmao. hebi, if you haven't done so between now and whenever I'm caught up on the thread, I'd love to hear your role name.

this is very, very interesting for reasons I will not be elaborating on at this time.

figured this was probably it, but good to have confirmation.

good shit!

fwiw I very strongly considered putting the salamander babies on my list. I could see someone putting something silly and obscure like a random specific borg.

okay just to clarify, you know the role name of the other borg, and it's someone who
isn't
a canon borg?

it's not out of the question imo

changed my mind from 406. this is town LLD

frogs, I'd forgotten who was in your hydra until it came up just now. alisae, one of the games I opened trying to find my last scum game was [url=viewtopic.php?t=79232]micro 862[/post]. good shit

VOTE: Aureal
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 3:01 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 534, xyzzy wrote: "ah! it's my good friend Luz Noceda posting,"
You know Luz Noceda yayyyyyy!
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 3:02 pm

Post by hebichan »

In post 534, xyzzy wrote: I really like . good analysis there. one small thing I think is interesting is Black directly calling out that not using contractions might sound robotic -- I wouldn't be inclined to point that out as scum.

onwards -- PenguinPower is town. scum does not take eight posts across 5 minutes to wiggle on around to voting on someone (even if it's me)

the interaction between Black and hebichan starting at is very interesting. not sure what it means, but hey

oh my god don't spill the plan directly in the thread :/

fwiw, in response to GreyICE a post or two later, if someone asked me to coordinate RVS like that as scum, I'd probably be like "sure, whatever, let's do it," but I would never originate a plan like that on my own

for the record, I wasn't dodging the question so much as being dismissive of it. that being said, to me the function of RVS is to create tension that can be shaped into reads. voting in a way that creates tension pushes the game in the direction of having things actually happen. jumping on the hebichan wagon turns that wagon into a Thing The Game Is About, which in turn lets people generate reads.

don't love this! reads very youth pastor trying to be cool with the teens in a scummy way

quick confession: whenever I've seen a post by KawaiiKame I've just been like "ah! it's my good friend Luz Noceda posting," so I didn't notice their username until like page 8 or 9. I kept seeing people refer to "Kawaii" and being like "hm, not sure which player that is. guess that's a problem for future me to figure out."

btw I'm moving my vote to Aureal at the end of this post because of 359, but I'm just pointing out here that I could see hebi scum being a thing. I put the vote at the end of my Notepad++ document before , but you're just gonna have to take my word that me moving my vote isn't a scum buddy maneuver.

god I just watched the page count go up by like 2 while I was responding to posts on page 16. wish me luck

I don't care for the "that was pocketing?" comment. on the one hand I'd be willing to believe that Aureal genuinely isn't sure whether daytalk is a default thing or how PTs work. on the other hand I still get such bad vibes from 359, and this doesn't really mitigate those.

just checked: my last scum game was mini 2051 by schadd. thanks, schadd. I got hammered on the day I went to sheetz while driving to Buffalo. makes you think.

Frogs barely acknowledged hebichan at all before this vote. concerning.

I don't hate this.[/post]

I know I said earlier that I would not be prepared to read LLD but this could be scum behavior

lol, lmao. hebi, if you haven't done so between now and whenever I'm caught up on the thread, I'd love to hear your role name.

this is very, very interesting for reasons I will not be elaborating on at this time.

figured this was probably it, but good to have confirmation.

good shit!

fwiw I very strongly considered putting the salamander babies on my list. I could see someone putting something silly and obscure like a random specific borg.

okay just to clarify, you know the role name of the other borg, and it's someone who
isn't
a canon borg?

it's not out of the question imo

changed my mind from 406. this is town LLD

frogs, I'd forgotten who was in your hydra until it came up just now. alisae, one of the games I opened trying to find my last scum game was [url=viewtopic.php?t=79232]micro 862[/post]. good shit

VOTE: Aureal
To clarify for you, as I said. Team of three. One member is a Canon borg character, the third is not a borg at all. Our faction is not borg themed and the third members role is not flavored or related to borgs at all, in abilities, fluff or anything.
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 3:05 pm

Post by hebichan »

My role name is "Seven of Nine, Borg liason"
Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 3:05 pm

Post by Rogue »

I’m still townreading the end of the alphabet.
Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 3:07 pm

Post by Rogue »

Okay that last post was notty too
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 3:07 pm

Post by hebichan »

In post 516, Aureal wrote: What if she's mafia who thought there was a 3P and that's why she went all-out on hebi? Wouldn't mafia want to figure out the 3P, maybe even moreso than town who's just clueless to its existence?
Yeah, no. She's just tunneled.

VOTE: aureal
Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 3:12 pm

Post by Rogue »

Aureal have you played recent games? Iirc you said you’ve been on site for a while
Frogs
Frogs
Goon
Frogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 3:12 pm

Post by Frogs »

I have a completed game with her
Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 3:14 pm

Post by Rogue »

I’m just mulling over culture shock as a potential issue
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 3:21 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 541, Rogue wrote: Aureal have you played recent games? Iirc you said you’ve been on site for a while
I played with Aureal in Newbie 2114
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 3:25 pm

Post by hebichan »

Also I am sorry that I have introduced the information hazard that us multiball into the game but my flipping will not clarify anything
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 3:26 pm

Post by GreyICE »

So a non-town claim.

Vote: Hebi

I will not go into a long explanation of why this is always, always, always, always the correct move. A brief summary:

- The moderator has not confirmed the existence of a non-hostile, non-town faction. There's no evidence it exists. There's a known non-town faction - it's Mafia. Occam's Razor.
- Fferyllt likes fairly vanilla roles. For instance their design document for Tarot Mafia, despite having an incredibly complicated picking procedure, has mostly "modified vanilla" roles: viewtopic.php?p=12857475#p12857475
- It's a mini normal, 13 players doesn't give much room for a non-town, non-hostile faction.
-
It's day 1, we're guaranteed not to eliminate town by doing this

The last one should be the only one that matters.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 3:26 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 545, hebichan wrote: Also I am sorry that I have introduced the information hazard that us multiball into the game but my flipping will not clarify anything
it'll confirm you didn't lie, at least
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 3:28 pm

Post by hebichan »

In post 546, GreyICE wrote: So a non-town claim.

Vote: Hebi

I will not go into a long explanation of why this is always, always, always, always the correct move. A brief summary:

- The moderator has not confirmed the existence of a non-hostile, non-town faction. There's no evidence it exists. There's a known non-town faction - it's Mafia. Occam's Razor.
- Fferyllt likes fairly vanilla roles. For instance their design document for Tarot Mafia, despite having an incredibly complicated picking procedure, has mostly "modified vanilla" roles: viewtopic.php?p=12857475#p12857475
- It's a mini normal, 13 players doesn't give much room for a non-town, non-hostile faction.
-
It's day 1, we're guaranteed not to eliminate town by doing this

The last one should be the only one that matters.
But have you considered my worst argument, my birthday is next week and it would hurt my feelings.
Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 3:29 pm

Post by Rogue »

A

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”