Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2075 (ISO) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:54 am

Post by Lowell »

unvote, vote Tom
. The doc claim will be verifiable one way or the other in the long run, I think.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2076 (ISO) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:04 am

Post by Battle Mage »

tubby216 wrote:hmm,, maybe its just me being paraniod, infact it probably is,,

korts was an Icelandic mafia Doc,
how can we be sure the BA is not the Portuguese mafia doc?

i mean if two of his partners are dead there really isn't a whole lot of use for him now is there? so why wouldn't he claim town doc

ok i am goin to re-read day 2 and 3 and see what i come up with,, i will leave my vote here untill i find some one as scumm and bring an actua case.
i think the trend we have is a protective/blocking mafia and an investigative mafia. I dont see us having a combination of the 2. too much of a coincidence. :P

BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2077 (ISO) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:07 am

Post by Battle Mage »

I dont see a good reason not to lynch K7 at this point. I promised myself that i'd help put an end to his chronic lurking to victory, and string him up as soon as is viable. I think allowing him to cruise any further without posting anything of substance makes a mockery of the game.

So,
Vote: Killa seven

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

BlakAdder
BlakAdder
Goon
BlakAdder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2078 (ISO) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:52 am

Post by BlakAdder »

I don't know. I'm going to do another read/skim tonight and try to pick out who I feel is most pro-town. But I don't know whether I should announce my pick in-thread or not.
Game Record (W-L-T)
Town: 1-2-1
Mafia: 1-2-0
Third-party: 1-0-0
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2079 (ISO) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:54 am

Post by Battle Mage »

BlakAdder wrote:I don't know. I'm going to do another read/skim tonight and try to pick out who I feel is most pro-town. But I don't know whether I should announce my pick in-thread or not.
Could be best if you dont announce your decision in thread.
Obviously you should protect somebody you think is valuable to the town.
Protect someone protown if you cant find anyone who is breadcrumbing.

;)

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Citizen Karne
Citizen Karne
rossobud
Citizen Karne
rossobud
rossobud

Post Post #2080 (ISO) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:48 am

Post by Citizen Karne »

I'm here, sorry. Reading up. Thanksgiving is a hectic time for me.
Games are slowing. No one wants to hammer for fear of a mislynch. MS needs a savior. They look for Rosso to save them, but alas! he is nowhere to be found. So one man will step up and take his mantle. Fear not MS, the hammer cometh!
Citizen Karne
Citizen Karne
rossobud
Citizen Karne
rossobud
rossobud

Post Post #2081 (ISO) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:49 am

Post by Citizen Karne »

Also, BM, I don't like LAL here. K7 does this town or scum. Not the time to realize a personal vendetta, methinks.
Games are slowing. No one wants to hammer for fear of a mislynch. MS needs a savior. They look for Rosso to save them, but alas! he is nowhere to be found. So one man will step up and take his mantle. Fear not MS, the hammer cometh!
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2082 (ISO) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:09 am

Post by tubby216 »

LAL= lynch a lurker???
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
"Whether you love him or hate him, Tubby is an excellent scumhunter."~BM
[b]need 0 replacements for open189 pm me[/b]
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2083 (ISO) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:57 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Citizen Karne wrote:Also, BM, I don't like LAL here. K7 does this town or scum. Not the time to realize a personal vendetta, methinks.
It's hardly a personal vendetta. As town, K7 does try and participate. He generally just latches onto a target and lurks for the rest of the day. As scum, it seems he doesnt even bother doing that. I hate the concept of policy lynches, but in this case, i'd really hate to see somebody who isn't even playing end up winning as scum. Think of it as getting rid of deadweight, because if he is town, he isnt doing us much good, and we dont want him around at LyLo!

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

BlakAdder
BlakAdder
Goon
BlakAdder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2084 (ISO) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:17 am

Post by BlakAdder »

tubby216 wrote:LAL= lynch a lurker???
LAL = Lynch all liars, I believe
Game Record (W-L-T)
Town: 1-2-1
Mafia: 1-2-0
Third-party: 1-0-0
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2085 (ISO) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:22 am

Post by Battle Mage »

BlakAdder wrote:
tubby216 wrote:LAL= lynch a lurker???
LAL = Lynch all liars, I believe
Yes, but he quite clearly meant lurkers. :p

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

EGL
EGL
Goon
EGL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2086 (ISO) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:49 am

Post by EGL »

Bah, Lowell stole my vote. I'm going to
unvote, Vote: Tom
anyway for the previous reasons mentioned. Tom was number two on my list and I only held off removing my vote to ask BA about the mafia poisoners because I was mistaken on how many people died of poisoning the last night phase (meaning I thought he may have been lying about protecting Hascow). But then I looked back at that and read where he can only protect against one attempt at night, so I figured if he knew that and there was only one poisoning he wouldn't have much reason for dropping the poisoner theory.

At any rate, yeah, Tom is my contingency plan. Buddying, wagon jumping, and being generally scummy from here to there.

I'd still like to hear from CK on why he ignored Raider wanting to hear more from SC before lynching him.
EXTERMINAAATE~!
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2087 (ISO) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:52 am

Post by skitzer »

Vote Count Two of Day Four

(3) BlakAdder: tubby216, killa seven, Tom Mason
(3) Tom Mason: Cyberbob, Lowell, EGL
(1) springlullaby: Skruffs
(1) Caboose: springlullaby
(1) killa seven: Battle Mage

(5) Not Voting: Caboose, Citizen Karne, BlakAdder, Surye, raider8169

With 14 alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch!

Last Post Count Two of Day Four

Key:
Green - posted in last 24 hours
Blue - posted in last 48 hours
Olive - Posted in last 72 hours
Red - Posted more than 72 hours ago, prodded
Dark Red - Requiring Replacement
Dark Blue - Vacation/Limited Access

Battle Mage

BlakAdder

tubby216

raider8169

Caboose

EGL

springlullaby

Lowell

Citizen Karne

Tom Mason

killa seven

Cyberbob

Skruffs

Surye

Prodding killa seven.
Surye and Skruffs may be replaced due to inactivity.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2088 (ISO) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:32 am

Post by Battle Mage »

EGL wrote:Bah, Lowell stole my vote. I'm going to
unvote, Vote: Tom
anyway for the previous reasons mentioned. Tom was number two on my list and I only held off removing my vote to ask BA about the mafia poisoners because I was mistaken on how many people died of poisoning the last night phase (meaning I thought he may have been lying about protecting Hascow). But then I looked back at that and read where he can only protect against one attempt at night, so I figured if he knew that and there was only one poisoning he wouldn't have much reason for dropping the poisoner theory.

At any rate, yeah, Tom is my contingency plan. Buddying, wagon jumping, and being generally scummy from here to there.

I'd still like to hear from CK on why he ignored Raider wanting to hear more from SC before lynching him.
would you mind clarifying the specifics of the case on Tom for me?

thanks,

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Tom Mason
Tom Mason
Goon
Tom Mason
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2089 (ISO) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:46 pm

Post by Tom Mason »

Unvote

It is clear right now, there is no immediate benefit to lynching BlakAdder. I believe his case as the town doctor. I have no reason not to believe at the moment. No one has stepped forward to refute his claim.
tubby216 wrote:hmm,, maybe its just me being paraniod, infact it probably is,,

korts was an Icelandic mafia Doc,
how can we be sure the BA is not the Portuguese mafia doc?

i mean if two of his partners are dead there really isn't a whole lot of use for him now is there? so why wouldn't he claim town doc

ok i am goin to re-read day 2 and 3 and see what i come up with,, i will leave my vote here untill i find some one as scumm and bring an actual case.
If Adder is the Portuguese Doctor, I personally do not think he would have claimed doctor at all. It would be a risk to claim and lie, since it seems highly like there is a town doctor alive in the game. Someone mentioned the possibility of two town doctors, but I think if there were we would have seen a challenge to Adder's claim.

I will tell you who I am not liking at the moment... springlullaby. He entered the game in the last week before SC was lynched, barely had much to say -- aside from agreeing with lynching SC. He posted a vote for the lynch, then said the following (in reference to raider:
springlullaby wrote:I don't like the fact that you are avoiding the SC lynch while you don't suspect anyone one yourself. I don't like the fact that the only vote you cast the entire game was on Netlava.

In fact if I'm alive tomorrow, I'm bringing the Inquisition down your ass.
So far this phase from springlullaby... No words against raider at all. No detailed explanations. Nothing. All he has done was vote against Caboose... and for what reason? From the looks of it because Caboose did not answer a question he asked him about Skruffs.

Vote: springlullaby

@springlullaby: Can you make some sense out of your decisions and lack of follow-through on things you have said? Why were you coming down on raider at the end of the last day but suddenly ignoring him? And what is your reasoning towards looking at Caboose?
LHIOB: Let's hug it out, bitch.

[u][b]Winner:[/b][/u] [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9630]New Age Mafia (Mafia 87)[/url]
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2090 (ISO) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:16 pm

Post by springlullaby »

No.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #2091 (ISO) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:17 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Here I am don't replace me
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2092 (ISO) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:57 pm

Post by killa seven »

Battle Mage wrote:
Caboose wrote:I know my activity this game is not what I want it to be, but I hope to fix that by the end of today.

That said:
killa seven wrote:I dont see anyone scummy other then black adder, plus bm has a good case
vote blackadder
I haven't finished the reread yet, but this stuck out at me. I might be the pot calling the kettle black, but does anyone else besides me find it a little bit weird that K7 comes out of absolutely nowhere and puts BA at L-2. On top of that, his vote is pretty sloppily explained.

Also, @springlullaby
Caboose wrote:I must have missed your question, but the vote is interesting.

I really don't know what's up with Skruff's, but he's modding a game that I'm currently in and he seems to have gone AWOL from that one as well (we've been in N1 for a week).

May I please know why you asked me that question?
Lol, this is K7. What the hell were you expecting? Unexplained votes are his forte. What IS unnerving about that post, is that he agrees with me. K7 never agrees with me, even when im confirmed town.

BM
That isnt entirely true, im sure i have agreed with you before.
unvote

Its never good to lynch a claimed doc.
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Mushroom Kingdom as town.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 642 bodyguard 7 as town
Explosive mafia - as scum
mini 712 -town
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2093 (ISO) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:01 pm

Post by killa seven »

Battle Mage wrote:I dont see a good reason not to lynch K7 at this point. I promised myself that i'd help put an end to his chronic lurking to victory, and string him up as soon as is viable. I think allowing him to cruise any further without posting anything of substance makes a mockery of the game.

So,

BM
i havent won that many games, you make it sound like im a master or something. btw you dont have a meta read on me even if you think you do.
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Mushroom Kingdom as town.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 642 bodyguard 7 as town
Explosive mafia - as scum
mini 712 -town
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2094 (ISO) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:36 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

killa seven wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:I dont see a good reason not to lynch K7 at this point. I promised myself that i'd help put an end to his chronic lurking to victory, and string him up as soon as is viable. I think allowing him to cruise any further without posting anything of substance makes a mockery of the game.

So,

BM
i havent won that many games, you make it sound like im a master or something. btw you dont have a meta read on me even if you think you do.
I think i have as good a meta as anyone. Speaking for the games we have shared, you have always survived far longer than you should have done. Mafia is as much about survival as about winning, and you are given far too much leeway.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2095 (ISO) » Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:37 am

Post by tubby216 »

springlullaby wrote:No.
are you trying to actively lurk?? or you just don't want to dignify anyone with a true response at this time??

@BM
as fars as killa seven goes ,, i get it lurking bad but why now i mean with every thing else goin on in the game is now the correct time to policy lynch??

@EGL/Lowell
the case on tom i am not getting it at this point perhaps i am simply clueless but if you could explain that would help, i will re-read his post to today to try to see what yuo guys see but as far as right now not getting it.

where did skruffs go?? are just extremely busy with the holiday or simply lost trying to catch up your thoughts??

i am leaving my vote on BA for the moment his claim still doesn't sit well with me but i can't seem to find anyone else to vote based on their scumminess.
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
"Whether you love him or hate him, Tubby is an excellent scumhunter."~BM
[b]need 0 replacements for open189 pm me[/b]
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2096 (ISO) » Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:34 am

Post by Battle Mage »

tubby216 wrote: @BM
as fars as killa seven goes ,, i get it lurking bad but why now i mean with every thing else goin on in the game is now the correct time to policy lynch??
Yes, i think it is. It was right to give him a few days to let the problem sort itself out, but with no change, it would be careless to let him survive any further into the game.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Citizen Karne
Citizen Karne
rossobud
Citizen Karne
rossobud
rossobud

Post Post #2097 (ISO) » Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:43 pm

Post by Citizen Karne »

Battle Mage wrote:
Citizen Karne wrote:Also, BM, I don't like LAL here. K7 does this town or scum. Not the time to realize a personal vendetta, methinks.
It's hardly a personal vendetta. As town, K7 does try and participate. He generally just latches onto a target and lurks for the rest of the day. As scum, it seems he doesnt even bother doing that. I hate the concept of policy lynches, but in this case, i'd really hate to see somebody who isn't even playing end up winning as scum. Think of it as getting rid of deadweight, because if he is town, he isnt doing us much good, and we dont want him around at LyLo!

BM
The last game I was in with him, he did not try at all, and was town. We almost lynched him for the same reason. We can lynch him for information or just to get him out of hair, which I am fine with as long as we don't masquerade it with the appearance of some sort of meta to back up the lynch. K7 slacks off in all of his games, town or scum. He may do it more often as scum (I personally don't think so, but we'll go with that for now), but he still does it as town. I don't have a problem lynching him at this point, just a problem with lynching him under false pretenses. A good analogy for how I feel about this is the whole WMD thing the Americans went through with Iraq. Trying to masquerade just fucks us over in the long run, to be blunt about it.

And I meant Lynch All Lurkers, although LAL is also used to kill liars.
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2098 (ISO) » Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:50 pm

Post by Caboose »

The lurking on K7's part doesn't concern me. The fact that he comes out of nowhere and puts BA at L-2 for a pretty weak reason does. The vote backed up with the reason of "what BM said" just doesn't sit well with me. He conviently comes out of lurking to put BA at L-2 and then makes the reason that BM has a good case. Something just doesn't seem right about that.
Vote: killa seven

That said, springlullaby's uncooperativeness is getting really annoying.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2099 (ISO) » Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:53 pm

Post by raider8169 »

Caboose wrote:The lurking on K7's part doesn't concern me. The fact that he comes out of nowhere and puts BA at L-2 for a pretty weak reason does. The vote backed up with the reason of "what BM said" just doesn't sit well with me. He conviently comes out of lurking to put BA at L-2 and then makes the reason that BM has a good case. Something just doesn't seem right about that.
Vote: killa seven

That said, springlullaby's uncooperativeness is getting really annoying.
The lurking is the reason why BM wants to lynch him. You want to lynch him because of putting BA at L-2. I no longer think of this as a LAL case as Caboose tried to make reason to it. I would like to hear from K7 before I even think about adding my vote to the mix.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”