Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:08 am

Post by Andante »

In post 240, Cephrir wrote: actually yeah sure
In post 143, Andante wrote:lmaooo ohh good luck with this "fight" dog cause I am back. Stress be gone. You want me here? oh I'm here, no longer that easy push cause I had no posts...
VOTE: Andante
lol you sr me?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:09 am

Post by Andante »

like, one of my first actual posts back, dog was picking me to SR solely cause I wasn't around to defend myself, yet I don't think any of yall realized that? so I show up, call it out, you vote me? feels like a really weak reason to sr me
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:10 am

Post by Cephrir »

a bit yeah, i expect the bravado but i also expect you to back it up and you disappeared after posting that
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:15 am

Post by Andante »

yeah got busy irl, and ehh I don't see much I care to interact with, FL is all focused on wanting me to scumcase myself, it was half a joke, like, me doing nothing, I get yelled at for being scum cause of it half the time, like, idk, FL being VERY focused on that seems weird
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:15 am

Post by Andante »

what exactly am I supposed to back up? I see a freaking wagon on me right now, and what is the actual case?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:16 am

Post by Andante »

like, I'm literally the 2nd most popular SR. WHAT HAVE I EVEN DONE THIS GAME TO BE A TOP SR FOR?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:18 am

Post by Andante »

like, I haven't done... anything? great work yall! I think we lim the slot with nothing, we watch them flip town, then just shrug it off tomorrow. sounds like a real solid plan.

versus my sr on karma dog (which I saw someone say was so fake) where karma was very clearly going after me with the thought I was an easy lim, aren't scum only looking for the easy lims here? giant 17p game, "heyyy let's just pick off town, 1 by 1" like, THERE'S NOTHING GENUINELY SCUMMY ABOUT MY POSTS. I can see the "oh frozen scum" argument, but like, that's literally not even the argument against me
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:19 am

Post by Andante »

whatever. can we like actually go for scum? instead of "heyyy andante has no post, she so scummy!!"
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:22 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 280, Andante wrote: what exactly am I supposed to back up? I see a freaking wagon on me right now, and what is the actual case?
All I know is you did this whole *cracks knuckles* alright get ready for a fight routine and then nothing

That's the reason for my vote, it's not like it's stuck there forever
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:23 am

Post by Cephrir »

If you're not an easy lim, show it by finding some scum :3
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:25 am

Post by Cephrir »

(i would much prefer the outcome where im able to find you town, since i think you're quite enjoyable to play with ^^)
Bartleby the Scrivener
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:25 am

Post by Andante »

In post 284, Cephrir wrote: All I know is you did this whole *cracks knuckles* alright get ready for a fight routine and then nothing
well obviously the intention wasn't to disappear
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:26 am

Post by Andante »

In post 285, Cephrir wrote: If you're not an easy lim, show it by finding some scum :3
I did, I gave you karma dog. if you expect 3 more from me as well right now? uhh I haven't been here, how would that be possible
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:27 am

Post by Andante »

In post 286, Cephrir wrote: (i would much prefer the outcome where im able to find you town, since i think you're quite enjoyable to play with ^^)
well I'm glad, I'm not currently enjoyable :/
you voted the wrong dog at the start of the game for your cats. right idea, wrong dog
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:25 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 280, Andante wrote: what exactly am I supposed to back up? I see a freaking wagon on me right now, and what is the actual case?
Cases are scummy
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:29 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 252, Flavor Leaf wrote: Curious does not look that scummy to me.

Andante pinged me early, felt like a lot of chest puffing, specifically around where they were acting like a case should have been made against them at the time, when I specifically wasn’t able to word what i was finding scummy of them at the time.

That felt like scum knowing there wasn’t a real case there, adding some gasoline to a pile of the twigs that are curious.
In post 284, Cephrir wrote:
All I know is you did this whole *cracks knuckles* alright get ready for a fight routine and then nothing

That's the reason for my vote, it's not like it's stuck there forever
In post 244, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 213, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 144, Andante wrote: VOTE: curiouskarmadog

I don't have many reads, but this is just "I'm pushing a low poster cause I can" and it's "here's a push, but I can't push too much just cause there's nothing for the slot, but if I shade her enough, I can get votes there"

sorry, only enough room for 1 dog in this town.
This post is pinging me so I must investigate
I have concluded my investigation. I think it pinged me because it looks like he felt like he had to give some sort of reason to jump on the CKD wagon, which was being a fad at the time.
In post 179, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 128, ballpointpen wrote: VOTE: curiouskarmadog

bub noting that karma's explanation for voting kawaii was effectively bullshit is the most villager-y thing he's done all game, and karma's chances of being wolf were raised by a solid 17% because of that
seem legit, cant argue math.

I don't have many
reads
, but this is just "I'm pushing a low poster cause I can" and it's "here's a push, but I can't push too much just cause there's nothing for the slot, but if I shade her enough, I can get votes there"

is that what I said? Where did I remotely indicate I thought you were a low poster? Also compared to who? Are you a low poster? Did I indicate I thought you were a low poster OR did I note that you only tried to make friends and told a joke to get people to like you. Did I even vote you in that post? Also, interesting phrasing there. "reads". Who uses reads? Scum just vote and make up a reasons. They dont use "reads" because they know who scum is.

this reeks of someone trying to come up with a reason to join a wagon, but just makes stuff up. Also slight slip.

VOTE: Vote Andante

also still waiting on Bub to answer my question.

after that, will give a full scum list.
But I guess if I quote people’s reasons for voting you I guess that kinda makes a whole case
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him; they/them

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:33 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 267, Kowahbunga wrote:
In post 189, Greeting wrote:
In post 176, Kowahbunga wrote:
Yeah it wasn't said like that at all. Post - "Both town and mafia can make contentless posts for no reason or for whatever reason really.
It is a common mistake for town
to assume that every post has intention."

That was in response to my . "I feel like everything is alignment indicative. Every post is made with intentions. Its not up to the poster to express this, but up to the player-base to interpret."

They did not just simply say "Kowah is town" they responded and said what I said "is a common mistake for town" that's not a town read. That's not a guess. That was an attempt to discredit my opinion on the game followed by a them blatantly mentioning what my alignment is. This does not come from a town POV.

Also, why don't you actually read the game before you come in here and discredit what I've been doing? What gives you the confidence to come in here, tell me you don't like my push on Greeting, and then openly prove you haven't even looked at it?
Okay, we get it.

How about you answer
ballpointpen
's now?
Obviously the "we" you mention in your post don't get it or you'd be flipped by now.

I'm not going to answer "what if someone is town" just because I have a scum read on them. I think their question in 129 is impossible to answer. I do not know how I will feel if I'm wrong about my read on you, I also don't know what my reads will look like in that instance. There would be so much information between this point and that point that I would have to experience to know.
Everybody understands your point, but not everybody agrees with it. Your determination in pushing it isn’t futile though, it only convinces me more that you’re a tunnelled townie.

Assume that I am being eliminated as of this moment, and I flip town. Don’t take anything that might or might not happen in-between into consideration. Who’s your second suspect?
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:55 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 292, Greeting wrote:
In post 267, Kowahbunga wrote:
In post 189, Greeting wrote:
In post 176, Kowahbunga wrote:
Yeah it wasn't said like that at all. Post - "Both town and mafia can make contentless posts for no reason or for whatever reason really.
It is a common mistake for town
to assume that every post has intention."

That was in response to my . "I feel like everything is alignment indicative. Every post is made with intentions. Its not up to the poster to express this, but up to the player-base to interpret."

They did not just simply say "Kowah is town" they responded and said what I said "is a common mistake for town" that's not a town read. That's not a guess. That was an attempt to discredit my opinion on the game followed by a them blatantly mentioning what my alignment is. This does not come from a town POV.

Also, why don't you actually read the game before you come in here and discredit what I've been doing? What gives you the confidence to come in here, tell me you don't like my push on Greeting, and then openly prove you haven't even looked at it?
Okay, we get it.

How about you answer
ballpointpen
's now?
Obviously the "we" you mention in your post don't get it or you'd be flipped by now.

I'm not going to answer "what if someone is town" just because I have a scum read on them. I think their question in 129 is impossible to answer. I do not know how I will feel if I'm wrong about my read on you, I also don't know what my reads will look like in that instance. There would be so much information between this point and that point that I would have to experience to know.
Everybody understands your point, but not everybody agrees with it. Your determination in pushing it isn’t futile though, it only convinces me more that you’re a tunnelled townie.

Assume that I am being eliminated as of this moment, and I flip town. Don’t take anything that might or might not happen in-between into consideration. Who’s your second suspect?
I'm on the curious wagon, and I would join a kitty wagon.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:58 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 271, Kowahbunga wrote:
In post 244, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 213, GuyInFreezer wrote:

I don't have many reads, but this is just "I'm pushing a low poster cause I can" and it's "here's a push, but I can't push too much just cause there's nothing for the slot, but if I shade her enough, I can get votes there"

This post is pinging me so I must investigate
I have concluded my investigation. I think it pinged me because it looks like he felt like he had to give some sort of reason to jump on the CKD wagon, which was being a fad at the time.
I think Guy is town. I got my answer from my . Thanks.
Also Andante could get put in the machine for this post. I agree with Guy for his point. It also seems like Andante expected push back right away for some reason with their posts and that felt awkward.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:01 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

The confusing thing to me now is that I scum read Curious for their ISO. But two of my three other scum reads are on him. Which makes me feel less confident in him being scum now.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Greeting

I'm going back here.
ballpointpen
ballpointpen
Townie
ballpointpen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:14 am

Post by ballpointpen »

In post 263, Bub Bidderskins wrote:
In post 254, ballpointpen wrote:
In post 253, Bub Bidderskins wrote: Man I really don't get where ballpoint's coming from. Why would throwing weird shade at the CKD wagon be scummy...so much so that you'd swap off. The reason scum would want to throw shade on a wagon is if that wagon's a scumbud, so why not stay on the CKD wagon.

Seems very flip-floppy to me. Definitively suspicious of ballpoint right now.
it doesn't have to be w/w? there's been instances where people shade wagons so they can go "see how right i was" without actually fighting the wagon itself. either way, greeting's post is real low-blow to literally everyone who voted ckd while using that "fact" to accuse Hu
Sure, but then why not stay on the CKD wagon? You're throwing a lot of spaghetti around hoping it sticks to something.
because im not that convinced they're scum anymore? i explained this already bub, cmon
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:23 am

Post by Bub Bidderskins »

In post 296, ballpointpen wrote:
In post 263, Bub Bidderskins wrote:
In post 254, ballpointpen wrote:
In post 253, Bub Bidderskins wrote: Man I really don't get where ballpoint's coming from. Why would throwing weird shade at the CKD wagon be scummy...so much so that you'd swap off. The reason scum would want to throw shade on a wagon is if that wagon's a scumbud, so why not stay on the CKD wagon.

Seems very flip-floppy to me. Definitively suspicious of ballpoint right now.
it doesn't have to be w/w? there's been instances where people shade wagons so they can go "see how right i was" without actually fighting the wagon itself. either way, greeting's post is real low-blow to literally everyone who voted ckd while using that "fact" to accuse Hu
Sure, but then why not stay on the CKD wagon? You're throwing a lot of spaghetti around hoping it sticks to something.
because im not that convinced they're scum anymore? i explained this already bub, cmon
But that's kind of the point. This waffling back and forth between the wagons that are cool is scummy behavior.
Show
Total: 17/15/1
Town: 10/13/1
Scum: 7/2/0
Other: 0/0/0

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
ballpointpen
ballpointpen
Townie
ballpointpen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:24 am

Post by ballpointpen »

not a good response from andante
i might go meta diving, but if you have a point, then just prove it instead of wasting posts on AtE
ballpointpen
ballpointpen
Townie
ballpointpen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:30 am

Post by ballpointpen »

In post 297, Bub Bidderskins wrote: But that's kind of the point. This waffling back and forth between the wagons that are cool is scummy behavior.
ive been analyzing their posts and im don't think that the reason i think they're scummy is that scum-indicative anymore, as well as more geniune responses as time goes on. if you don't think so, then fine, to each his own. just try to keep an open mindset or something
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:37 am

Post by schadd_ »

;