Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:11 am

Post by Andante »

In post 493, Hu Tao wrote: I see people defending Glitch as bad play but is that what they are known for or something? Why is that the defense being given?
no gonna lie, this was the pop in I felt was wolfy, cause I was like "scum is going to pop in here" it was just the timing/what we were talking about, and then the fact Hu Tao never said/did anything after? I am telling yall, I am dead set on hu tao scum. I don't believe you can convince me otherwise
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:14 am

Post by Andante »

In post 601, Andante wrote:
In post 493, Hu Tao wrote: I see people defending Glitch as bad play but is that what they are known for or something? Why is that the defense being given?
no gonna lie, this was the pop in I felt was wolfy, cause I was like "scum is going to pop in here" it was just the timing/what we were talking about, and then the fact Hu Tao never said/did anything after? I am telling yall, I am dead set on hu tao scum. I don't believe you can convince me otherwise
after this, conversation immediately went to skygazer lurking, so in hu tao's books? mission accomplished. flying under the radar enough to not get voted out here. and what have they even done??? it's just a casual read on glitch, and that's ALL they're doing. like, I understand 17p game you're not reading everyone, but yeh.

ok sorry for all the posts, it just really feels like I'm the only one seeing this/caring about this.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:16 am

Post by Cephrir »

eh, fine

VOTE: hu tao
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:21 am

Post by Andante »

ty!

and like, if for whatever reason I'm wrong here, I will shut up tomorrow, and not be as vocal as this, I promise!!
but like, I just feel CERTAIN yall, if anyone else feels significantly different, I'm down to hear, but it doesn't sound like any of these other "cases" are even as close to as confident as I am
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:16 am

Post by Bub Bidderskins »

Looks like the CKD wagon isn't happening, so I'm fine letting them report on whatever their role is after N1.

UNVOTE:

I would vote for Hu right now, but with Cehpir's vote aren't we 2 votes away from elimination? Not going to vote for them yet to make sure they don't accidentally get limmed before getting the chance to claim.

Another thing of interest:

In post 593, ballpointpen wrote:
In post 591, Andante wrote: yall are so much fun to talk to, let me say... like, if you wanna talk about the weather I'd be down.. like, anyone wanna talk to meeeee??? :)
i wanted to ask: what is the justification for absolutely railing hu tao? is it still that glitch interaction you were preaching about earlier
hu tao has just been *existing* this whole game and i don't really have an opinion on them. this wagon would have been great earlier in the day to pressure them into a response but i see skygazer, greeting, and kawaii as objectively more scummier than hu tao and that's where im most confident voting in
it doesn't help that a LOT of this playerlist are lurkers/inconsistent in their content, and as you said, i feel like i've been seeing the same rotating carousel of faces for a LONG time already
In post 594, ballpointpen wrote: same goes to NJAC but even more so
like i get that nobody likes lurkers, and i do as well, but there's nothing to really learn from limming him especially since he has 0 actual interactions
i never really go off on info lims but there's nothing even there in NJAC
i really hope some of these slots get replaced eventually though
This seems like an attempt to put some cold water on the Hu wagon but then following it up with a comment about NJAC to make it seem like ballpoint's not just openly defending their scumbud.
Show
Total: 17/15/1
Town: 10/13/1
Scum: 7/2/0
Other: 0/0/0

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:37 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 506, ballpointpen wrote:
this is glitch's first game in 3 years, so we really shouldn't have been expecting too much
So? This is my first game in a very long time.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:38 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 511, Andante wrote:
In post 110, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 93, Glitch wrote:
In post 55, ballpointpen wrote:
In post 54, Glitch wrote: Lots of talk about RVS and how useful/useless it is so far. Let’s railroad someone and see what happens from there. Maybe some actual content will start.

VOTE: Hu Tao
you don't think there's anything of note in the last 3 pages?
Actual content sure. Noteworthy and AI, on page 3 not really.

I will say I’m so glad there’s not 406 pages to read between signing on. My last large I could barely keep up.

Going in to work but I’ll be back with a few thoughts after my work day. VOTE: Unvote
Not sure I buy this. But I'll see what you say after your thoughts
never returned to this thought? and next response to Glitch feels like the 2 are partners
You mean how I said they are very likely mafia. And not liking how people are defending their scummy play as "being bad"
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:41 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 545, Flavor Leaf wrote: Eh, I wouldn’t be opposed to going after Glitch.
Agreed
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:42 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 549, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 487, ballpointpen wrote: VOTE: Skygazer

i like this cfd and it doesn't look like many people are actually going to move off of karmadog despite it being the objectively right play, so action must be taken

i imagine glitch is just not constantly reading the thread but his last posts have been consistent even if the reasoning is kind of bad, which i've just accepted as his normal (no offense)
also if we're thinking a little more in-depth it seems weirder to go back to your RVS vote as scum when we are days away from eod and the wagon isn't happening but it seems like glitch is just pursuing what he sees as right. trapped in his little bubble mindset, if you know what i mean

Something about this post does not sit right. It happened right after Hu Tao was bringing up valid reasons about strange feelings with Glitch, which I am semi mind melding with.
I meant to say agreed to this post. I don't like this multi quoting thing
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:43 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 551, Bub Bidderskins wrote:
In post 548, Flavor Leaf wrote: I liked Hu Tao’s posts before Andante push, so don’t really like that Andante went there, especially considering I’m suspicious of Andante and Glitch individually, and it looks a little like a chainsaw, which goes perfectly in line with the chest puffing Andante.
Could you explain what you mean by chainsaw in this context for us time travelers?
Is chainsaw not used anymore in mafia games? Interesting
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:46 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 550, Flavor Leaf wrote: Glitch, BP, Andante I feel have some scum.

Not feeling Hu or Skygazer wagons.
In post 558, Flavor Leaf wrote: Let’s do it.

VOTE: NJAC

There was a weird interaction Andante had that looks scum/scum possible too, and looking at NJAC ISO there’s really only town reading people, and it looks pockety.

Plus, scum can’t really defend NJAC, and if they’re town, oh well. :lol:
I understand you're second post and reasoning for going there with that vote, but I don't see why you'd switch off your list so quickly
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:48 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 573, Andante wrote:
In post 542, Cephrir wrote: i dont know if it applies to stargazer necessarily since they also have been away in the interim but like, players who have been in this meta going after lurkers isn't weird imo
stargazer feels different, hu tao feels like genuine scum here, looking at the ISOs, they feel worlds apart
Okay, I'll bite. What's scummy about my iso besides not replying to Glitch about something early (even though I want them voted out today) and me having the 9th most posts in the game which is NAI?
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:49 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 582, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 486, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 378, Bub Bidderskins wrote: Softclaiming a vague power-role is absolutely the scummiest possible reaction to building pressure.

At this point I'm locked in on the CKD wagon.
Agreed. I think Glitch's reaction to it was VERY strange though. Do you agree? He quickly tried to town cast him and go after people on the wagon. While il not sure if that makes curious town or scum still I think Glitch's reaction was worse
What? That's def scummy. Either defending a scumbuddy or defending a townie for town points.
Finally someone who sees it
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:52 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 599, Andante wrote:
In post 492, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 489, ballpointpen wrote: why the fuck are we still talking about the pr claim
JUST LET IT RESOLVE
like i don't understand why we are assigning the pr claim as any alignment really, because its practically doable for town or scum and regardless we want to avoid giving scum more information if possible
Chill out. I was clearly catching up
like, this was their 2nd to last post. so uhhh what did you learn from catching up? cause before this it's just random comments on posts.
I seriously feel like this is scum, and I'm pretty certain I'll be dead locked onto this thought.

cause sure "town falls behind too!!" there is NOTHING in this ISO that I feel like is lost town, this is 100% scum who didn't care too much since suspicion wasn't there, flying under the radar, will not commit to a read that isn't already said in thread, because they want to fly under the radar.
You're either scum or so bad. oh my god. All my posts were at the same time. I was catching up at once. I log in when I'm not working and read and reply to what I've missed. Not everyone can sit for an hour refreshing a mafia game.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:54 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

VOTE: Glitch

I'd be shocked if this isn't mafia
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:56 pm

I fundamentally don't understand why anybody sees Glitch as mafia at this point
Show

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:57 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 616, Bub Bidderskins wrote: I fundamentally don't understand why anybody sees Glitch as mafia at this point
Can you give me a defense that's not "omg he hasn't played I'm awhile he's rusty or bad"
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:57 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

in*
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:58 pm

I'm open to being wrong/persuaded, but I don't understand the case against them. A bunch of people have been throwing them out there as Mafia following his posts delieveriong reads without actually explaining what their doing.

Like I haven't seen one single reason why anything they've done is scummy outside of some original concerns about inactivity after promising activity that were quickly alleviated.
Show

Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:58 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

Also apparently I'm a lurker but with the 5th most posts in the game. Hate to see it
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:59 pm

That's just because whenever you post you post every single one of your sentences in a different post. The accumulation of content you've produced is actually very small.
Show

Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2023 1:00 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 205, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 158, Greeting wrote:
In post 139, NJAC wrote:
In post 92, Greeting wrote:
In post 78, NJAC wrote: I think Hu Tao can go to my town pile.

@Hu Tao: what's your experience with Mafia games?
Why?
I liked his response to the pressure.

Bub explained it better in .

This also answers Hu Tao's .
What about
Hu Tao
's response to pressure did you like? This slot has spent more energy being on the defensive than doing actual scumhunting. Seems to be quite comfortable sitting on the
curiouskarmadog
wagon, which appears to be a cozy place to be for the time being.
I literally started the Curious wagon. What are you saying? This post is VERY suspicious.
OMG IM SO DUMB LMFAOOO. I've been thinking Greeting and Glitch were the same person. Greeting is the one who was very suspicious with this post
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2023 1:04 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

Looks like Greeting was originally the scummy one and Glitch was the one I was scumreading later. So they aren't as scummy as I thought in one slot.

VOTE: Curious

My vote being here is who I'm most comfortable with for now
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2023 1:55 pm

Post by Cephrir »

i still dont especially want to kill hu =_=
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2023 2:19 pm

In post 624, Cephrir wrote: i still dont especially want to kill hu =_=
Then why are you voting for them?
Show

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”