KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2023 4:23 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 649, Black wrote: Kawaii what are your thoughts on Delta?
Delta's deep Blue analysis feels genuine in scumhunting, I like his initial push on Andante with hammering Brian, only thing that gives me pause is the interaction with you, probable town
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2023 4:38 am

Post by furtiveglance »

Votecount 2.01

KawaiiKame (2):
Andante, chaodck.

Malakittens (1):
BlueSnakelet.

BlueSnakelet (1):
Deltabreedy.

Deltabreedy (1):
Black.

Not Voting (2):
KawaiiKame, Malakittens.

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to eliminate.

Deadline: (expired on 2023-04-06 15:21:08)
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2023 6:02 am

Post by Andante »

lol 4/6 of yall are being voted... hahahahahahha hmmm
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2023 6:03 am

Post by Andante »

My issue with kawaii here is that they just flat out don't seem to care about finding scum, yet were sure to go "textbook scum doesn't post??" like, that's showing more care over appearing towny over care of finding scum
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2023 6:14 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 653, Andante wrote: My issue with kawaii here is that they just flat out don't seem to care about finding scum
How have I failed in finding scum? I've asked who you believe is scum between Black/Delta, I'm trying to find scum but I'm feeling lost
Deltabreedy
Deltabreedy
He/him
Mafia Scum
Deltabreedy
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2023 6:23 am

Post by Deltabreedy »

They didn't say you have failed. They said it appears that you flat-out don't care about finding scum.

This is backed up by the fact that the only person you're questioning at the moment is an unCC'd town PR, and I get the sense that your only instinct is to follow them.

You aren't scum hunting, you're still just kind of wafting through the day, dare I say.
Refer to me as 'Delta' or 'Tom'. Cheers! |
'Black, if you're scum, I'll eat my shoe.'
Never forget

Regular V/LA Wednesday evenings and Thursday all day (UTC+1)
|
GTKAS
Deltabreedy
Deltabreedy
He/him
Mafia Scum
Deltabreedy
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2023 6:24 am

Post by Deltabreedy »

I'm going to look through associatives in ISO between Kawaii & Chao/Mala/Blue when I am not on just a phone.

Blue is still my top SR for now, with Kawaii working their way to a strong 2nd
Never forget

|
GTKAS
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2023 6:29 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

Idk if Black/Delta bus in this, Delta is probable town in my eyes but this read may be mistaken, it's in line with how Delta town plays and I'm feeling genuine scumhunting with Blue, could Delta be replicating/faking this? Yeah, but effort posting like this feels specifically town to Delta
Mafia team might be something like Black/Blue, ie active/unknown slot, mainly a feeling this is what's happening as opposed to Blue/chao/mala having 2 scum within them, though this is a possibility-
Black being scum might be down to paranoia but she feels off this game, this is a feeling I deeply dislike since I always sheep her feel she's town outside of alignment, Idk if Black's scum but I'm wary, maybe it's Delta/Andante getting into my head
Andante is conftown with being pressured to out by Blue
I feel Blue is the best? Vote since Blue potentially fits into many scum teams, highest chance to get scum with voting Blue
VOTE: Bluesnakelet
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:05 am

Post by Andante »

VOTE: blue
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:05 am

Post by Andante »

**blue is e-1
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:06 am

Post by Andante »

jk I want other color
VOTE: Black
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:09 am

Post by Andante »

In post 455, usesPython wrote:
In post 446, Black wrote: @Delta
@python

Can I get a reads list from you two?
Spoiler: Legend

Name
- TR with nothing scummy
Name
- SR with nothing townie
Na
me
- Null, both scummy and townie
Name - Null, not scummy or townie

Going by the :
usesPython
- I'm biased, sue me
cha
odck
- Didn't like his early sheeping (see ) but is some original scumhunting so he gets a pass for now, definitely a slot I want to see more from
BlueSnakel
et
NothingNew
- Most of his posting is fine, I talked about my problems with him in
Delta
breedy
Wiz
Kvothe
- He has some fine progression for the most part (though a few weird pushes), but it feels he hasn't really gotten into a position to scumslip or townslip yet
Bla
ck - I'm scared of fully TRing you :lol:
Kaw
aiiKame
brzeczyszczy
kiewicz
- Kawaii's the type of player that's hard for me to read, gonna need to either do a meta dive or sheep someone who's good at reading them
And
ante
(SE) - I really don't like her posts being contradictory and filled with AtE but most of it is NAI so I'll let her either townslip or scumslip later (and I'm kind of scared of this being the easy lim bait)
Brian
Skies
(SE) - I don't really like his Mala push and there's nothing really that stands out as townie in his ISO
M
alakittens (SE) - The green is for pocketing me in :lol:
I think back to this, did python die for any read related reason? or just cause they were obv town? since no one gave close to this much effort d1
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:10 am

Post by Andante »

In post 661, Andante wrote:
In post 455, usesPython wrote:
In post 446, Black wrote: @Delta
@python

Can I get a reads list from you two?
Spoiler: Legend

Name
- TR with nothing scummy
Name
- SR with nothing townie
Na
me
- Null, both scummy and townie
Name - Null, not scummy or townie

Going by the :
usesPython
- I'm biased, sue me
cha
odck
- Didn't like his early sheeping (see ) but is some original scumhunting so he gets a pass for now, definitely a slot I want to see more from
BlueSnakel
et
NothingNew
- Most of his posting is fine, I talked about my problems with him in
Delta
breedy
Wiz
Kvothe
- He has some fine progression for the most part (though a few weird pushes), but it feels he hasn't really gotten into a position to scumslip or townslip yet
Bla
ck - I'm scared of fully TRing you :lol:
Kaw
aiiKame
brzeczyszczy
kiewicz
- Kawaii's the type of player that's hard for me to read, gonna need to either do a meta dive or sheep someone who's good at reading them
And
ante
(SE) - I really don't like her posts being contradictory and filled with AtE but most of it is NAI so I'll let her either townslip or scumslip later (and I'm kind of scared of this being the easy lim bait)
Brian
Skies
(SE) - I don't really like his Mala push and there's nothing really that stands out as townie in his ISO
M
alakittens (SE) - The green is for pocketing me in :lol:
I think back to this, did python die for any read related reason? or just cause they were obv town? since no one gave close to this much effort d1
I'm also trying to use their brain, me and brian town, so the other 2 with red, prob town, and that matches with my reads, but ahhh I can't get the rest
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:11 am

Post by Andante »

I want to say from python's reads, scum is in delta/black/kawaii, and that's a 2/3.

most were TRing black day 1 right? why did the universal TR not die? and then Black kinda just is lurking now as I'm pushing random silent town...
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:16 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 663, Andante wrote: most were TRing black day 1 right? why did the universal TR not die?
UNVOTE: Blue
VOTE: Black
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:17 am

Post by Andante »

kawaii is kinda feeling like the game I just had with them where we were mason, feel good there, mala honestly doesn't seem TOO bad, I think blue is town, like can delta and black be the scum? like, the 2 vocal people here? feels like a wrong solve to me but ehhh I'm actually liking chao/blue/kawaii sooo the "need to deal with the 4" idea, mehhhh I really think 3 are town soooo better odds in delta/black!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:20 am

Post by Andante »

but yeah, there was SO MUCH 'black town!!!" and I don't think anyone SRed black at eod, but instead python died, and like, yeah obv I figured they were town, and they had a reads list, but that readslist is reallly wrong.. like, me and brian were top SRs, I think Black!town would've been a bigger threat than python!town coming into the day here, cause town with bad reads, ehhh
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:23 am

Post by Andante »

but yeah, kawaii def town
Deltabreedy
Deltabreedy
He/him
Mafia Scum
Deltabreedy
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2023 9:12 am

Post by Deltabreedy »

Can you justify your Blue TR for me?

Honestly you're playing so erratically that I'm really lacking on desire to follow your vote right now. The logic that you've used to arrive at this 2 in 3 just doesn't make sense for me either, can you walk me through that because I'm not getting it.
Never forget

|
GTKAS
Deltabreedy
Deltabreedy
He/him
Mafia Scum
Deltabreedy
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2023 9:16 am

Post by Deltabreedy »

It's also sketch as hell that Kawaii is openly sheeping you and your trust of them comes from what, a meta read? Blue was kinda sheeping you and you're just TR'ing them for doing the sum total of nothing to actually solve the game.

I appreciate that you're basically confirmed town by this stage, but the half-baked logic and the poor reasonings for TR'ing people (and calling people locktown and things like that) makes it hard to do anything beyond just not include you in my limpool.
Never forget

|
GTKAS
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2023 9:19 am

Post by Andante »

In post 668, Deltabreedy wrote: that I'm really lacking on desire to follow your vote right now.
cool, no one said you had to follow me.
I have cleared myself, and I gave my thoughts, and you can do you.

but now you don't want to follow? you think Black is town?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2023 9:20 am

Post by Andante »

In post 532, Deltabreedy wrote: Andante, is there a good reason that I should not be looking at Black for today's Lim?

If so let me know and I can look at everything with fresh eyes tomorrow. If there isn't a good reason, then can you commit to weighing what I'm saying up without any prejudice from the fact that an hour ago I was advocating for your Lim?

Ninja'd again by everything Jesus I can't type fast on phone

@Andante because when I read Black's argument it feels really very contrived - I've clearly had a bad take on reads here assuming you are in fact a PR, and by positioning themselves in the way that they have, they've taken your side and earned your support pre-claim and it's all very fabricated IMO.

Ninja'd: The vote implies that I think there is a decent chance that you are potentially scum that has rolecopped Andante and understands that there is value to being on-side with a claimed PR. You seemed to know before the claim that Andante was town and I believe I caught a slip in an earlier post which I quoted. Me voting you doesn't imply that I think Andante is town, and in the absence of any other interaction it also doesn't necessarily clear Andante, but I'm more inclined to drop my read on her and focus on you.

To clarify, beyond something groundbreaking - my vote is not going on Andante today.

My vote stays on Black for now, but I think it's worth hearing from the remaining players before Black and I lock horns too definitively.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2023 9:22 am

Post by Andante »

like, you make this "big reads" but flip completely, yet now just say I'm the erratic one?
what have I done? put pressure on people, get something from them I tr and move on... so wild...

as opposed to giant wall posts that you just completely flip reads on the next minute...
Deltabreedy
Deltabreedy
He/him
Mafia Scum
Deltabreedy
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2023 9:28 am

Post by Deltabreedy »

I'm significantly more confident in my read on Blue than I am in a vote on Black.

Can you walk me through your logic on limming in me/Kawaii/Black? You TR Kawaii in #667 'Def Town', so by the logic you've gone over it's Black and I. The issue that I have is that your clearing of Blue/Kawaii/Mala & Chao feels so weak that I fear you're closing yourself off to significantly better lims without any real reason to.

I'm not explicitly saying that I'm against a Black lim, but I really feel like you've shut off significantly better options.
--

Ninja'd: The reason I flipped my read on Black is because you were quite vehement in TR'ing them, after the non-specific PR claim I suddenly clocked that you were both Masons. Naturally this has turned out to be incorrect but since then I've not SR'd Black to the same extent as I have other players. Part of that is probably due to activity, it's easier to TR players that are active and something I need to work on but that's the source of my flip.

When it comes to being erratic, you've gone from saying that Kawaii is in your limpool to saying that Kawaii is 'Def Town' in the space of an evening with no real reason beyond it feeling like another game. I think you're leading town right now as a basically conftown PR, and I think with that you shouldn't be so quickly to clear people that 24 hours ago you said were all in your limpool.
Never forget

|
GTKAS
Deltabreedy
Deltabreedy
He/him
Mafia Scum
Deltabreedy
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2023 9:31 am

Post by Deltabreedy »

Like do you really not think that Blue and Kawaii sheeping you is in the slight bit weird?
Never forget

|
GTKAS

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”