Deltabreedy (1): MafiaSSK
bewolkt (1): Mewtaph
Kowahbunga (1): Merlyn
T3 (1): JasonWazza

Not Voting (1):
bewolkt

With 9 alive it takes 5 votes to eliminate

Deadline: April 6 , Noon US Eastern Time

countdown: (expired on 2023-04-06 09:00:00)

Mod Notes
  • I'm traveling today, and won't be able to do vote counts again for about 12 hours. I will be able to read the thread and check PMs occasionally.
  • :]

Last edited by fferyllt on Sat Apr 01, 2023 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2023 5:05 am

Post by fferyllt »

bewolkt and MafiaSSK have been prodded.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
bewolkt
bewolkt
Goon
bewolkt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:21 am

Post by bewolkt »

In post 348, Mewtaph wrote: I am interested to hear exactly who you think is the scummiest outside of this group.

UNVOTE: MafiaSSK
VOTE: bewolkt

SeeEmpty - leaning town on this for now.. I find all his analysis insightful and the way he's reasoning his opinions gives me positive town vibes. I think he's right on the analysis he's doing on Jason in terms of how Jason is interacting with other players, especially Delta, but I disagree that that makes Jason scum. I just feel he's overconfident and just not very nice but that doesn't make him scum to my eyes. I think there's a possibility that he's scum that is taking advantage of the juncture to try to push for a Jason lim, but since he was already expressing doubts about them before and his other content right now I feel his push is genuine

Merlyn - a bit confused about this slot. I think the way he jumped to attack Delta in and the subsequent posts was opportunistic and could have been scum motivated to try to lim him. But I kinda like his apart from the way he is backtracking on Delta and we are aligned on many things.

Mewtaph - Null for the moment but leaning more scum. Their main contribution has been the push on Mafia that now somehow they have retracted and changed his mind within a 24h span. Also I feel his readlist on now doesn't amount to much since a big part of it was based on his opinion of Mafia and the way others saw Mafia so I would like to see how he views everyone else now that they have reassessed their thoughts

T3 - Null but also leaning scum atm. His posts amount to a defense of Delta (which I don't find incorrect by itself) but nothing else. I am also a bit surprised that this is the way an SE player is approaching the game, so I think he might very well trying to hide as scum so that other players get the attention
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2023 9:32 am

Post by T3 »

In post 347, JasonWazza wrote: very lurk heavy
FWIW I don't lurk.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2023 9:38 am

Post by T3 »

I really liked Merlyn's most recent analysis of Delta, it felt like a town progression.
bewolkt
bewolkt
Goon
bewolkt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2023 10:27 am

Post by bewolkt »

VOTE: Mewtaph
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2023 4:07 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

In post 353, T3 wrote:
In post 347, JasonWazza wrote: very lurk heavy
FWIW I don't lurk.
You don't lurk, you just say "content coming soon" and then proceed to post 13 words total afterwards, have needed to be prodded once, after which you only responded to stuff within the first 8 pages (while we were on page 12) and have been fairly consistently close to prod timer.

Not lurking at all.
Returning win rate: 4/1, 80%
In the process of creating a game to mod, we will see what it holds.
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2023 4:20 pm

Post by Mewtaph »

In post 352, bewolkt wrote:Their main contribution has been the push on Mafia that now somehow they have retracted and changed his mind within a 24h span. Also I feel his readlist on now doesn't amount to much since a big part of it was based on his opinion of Mafia and the way others saw Mafia so I would like to see how he views everyone else now that they have reassessed their thoughts
My "main contribution" is now only a single vote on MafiaSSK, keeping it there is a waste of my vote. MafiaSSK has already responded to my vote and keeping my vote there is a waste of time.

Kowah and SeeEmpty are the reads where I mention MafiaSSK as related to my read on them. These reads are based around early pages and matching perceptions surrounding MafiaSSK. As time has progressed I think that it is appropriate to reassess my reads especially when one of my town reads (Jason) has a strong read on MafiaSSK being town.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2023 4:30 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

@Mewtaph, what's your opinion on the speed that my wagon got to where it is?

Because you seem to be mostly town reading the people on my wagon, and i don't think this wagon can be fully town with the speed that it came up with (not to mention the lack of a lot of useful stuff).
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2023 4:38 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

I'm happy with my vote on Jason.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2023 4:42 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

To be fair Kowah, i get the feeling you just want out of D1.
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2023 5:58 pm

Post by Mewtaph »

In post 358, JasonWazza wrote: @Mewtaph, what's your opinion on the speed that my wagon got to where it is?

Because you seem to be mostly town reading the people on my wagon, and i don't think this wagon can be fully town with the speed that it came up with (not to mention the lack of a lot of useful stuff).
I agree that your wagon sprung up at a fast pace. Taking out Delta, the votes on you came from {T3, Kowahbunga, SeeEmpty}. Within that group, I will say that I don't think both scum are there, though there is a universe where I'm wrong. I know both of your scumreads are in this group but I find it unlikely. Under this notion, I think that there is likely one scum outside of your wagon. Among Merlyn, MafiaSSK, and bewolkt, I think it's entirely possible that bewolkt is the scum in that group.
In post 228, bewolkt wrote: In a way, but honestly I haven't seen anything in your posts that gives me positive town vibes, which I feel it's concerning given how much you post
I think it's worth noting that, in my opinion, this isn't a scum-to-scum interaction. I think if one of these players are scum, the other is most likely to be town.
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2023 5:59 pm

Post by Mewtaph »

The biggest red flag for me is how they've avoided voting someone for a ridiculously long amount of time.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2023 6:07 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

I feel like Bewolkt scum probably would have gone with intent to hammer on me, there was setup in previous posts to have that open as a possibility, seems odd for scum to avoid going for that one.
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2023 6:11 pm

Post by Mewtaph »

In post 361, Mewtaph wrote: In a way, but honestly I haven't seen anything in your posts that gives me positive town vibes, which I feel it's concerning given how much you post
I think it's worth noting that, in my opinion, this isn't a scum-to-scum interaction. I think if one of these players are scum, the other is most likely to be town.
[/quote]

To clarify, this interaction is between MafiaSSK and bewolkt.
Deltabreedy
Deltabreedy
He/him
Mafia Scum
Deltabreedy
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:31 am

Post by Deltabreedy »

I think Scum!Jason is a possiblity - I'm hesitant to put much stock in him saying that Bewolkt likely isn't scum because they didnt look for the hammer.

It's a weird distancing thing, #363 IMO. Associatives with Bewolkt would be a D2 depending on the flip but yeah it reads a bit odd.
Refer to me as 'Delta' or 'Tom'. Cheers! |
'Black, if you're scum, I'll eat my shoe.'
Never forget

Regular V/LA Wednesday evenings and Thursday all day (UTC+1)
|
GTKAS
bewolkt
bewolkt
Goon
bewolkt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 2:44 am

Post by bewolkt »

In post 362, Mewtaph wrote: The biggest red flag for me is how they've avoided voting someone for a ridiculously long amount of time.
And that wasn't a red flag for T3?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:47 am

Post by T3 »

In post 362, Mewtaph wrote: The biggest red flag for me is how they've avoided voting someone for a ridiculously long amount of time.
that's not a scumtell in of itself, i usually don't vote a lot and i know several other players who place a total of one or two votes during day 1 as either alignment
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 6:47 am

Post by Merlyn »

You didn't vote for a long time, either.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:04 am

Post by JasonWazza »

In post 365, Deltabreedy wrote: I think Scum!Jason is a possiblity - I'm hesitant to put much stock in him saying that Bewolkt likely isn't scum because they didnt look for the hammer.

It's a weird distancing thing, #363 IMO. Associatives with Bewolkt would be a D2 depending on the flip but yeah it reads a bit odd.
Don't think that Town!Jason would say this being at E-1, knowing that they are town, and knowing that scum could just be intent to hammering to end the day quicker and safer?
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:13 am

Post by JasonWazza »

Also Scum!Jason would at least wait for SSK to say something, then know this hammer is likely not coming, and then say things like this (me giving any info while my lim is a possibility is dumb if i'm scum).

Town!Jason has no similar reasons to hold back
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:21 am

Post by JasonWazza »

Delta assuming you are Town Tracker, look back at your wagon, and what happened after it, and consider this.

Scum know you would flip Town Tracker, and don't want to be anywhere near that wagon (and want to setup for your potential flip).

For example, SeeEmpty thinks it's illogical to Lim the Town Tracker, T3 also instantly buys your claim, no thought, and thinks SeeEmpty is town for trying to confront me about it being illogical to follow through on the lim.

Town should be considering that Scum are always claiming a role, but neither of them did.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:32 am

Post by T3 »

In post 371, JasonWazza wrote: Town should be considering that Scum are always claiming a role, but neither of them did.
i'm townreading delta for reasons other than the claim
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:41 am

Post by JasonWazza »

Oh don't worry, i already did my re-read and your reasoning literally didn't make sense, at the time you actually posted it.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:09 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

At this point Delta has to be town. Unless we need confirmation from everyone that they understand that his role means he is claiming only certain other roles exist. He would have been called out by now if Delta wasn't town. I know it's a newbie game, so do we feel like there is anyone in the game that doesn't understand with Delta's claim that we are either playing a game with:

A2: Mafia Roleblocker, Town Jailkeeper, Town Tracker
B1: Mafia Rolecop, Town Tracker, Town Friendly Neighbor
B3: Mafia Rolecop, Town Tracker, Town Doctor

This means if you're a tracker, cop, or mason - Delta is lying.

Delta will be sorted out on his own now. You don't need to push him anymore, Jason.

I think scum would have given up on this already. Which has me wondering if that's the plan here. Clever if so.

UNVOTE:

I will be honest. My next feelings about the game aren't going to look great because they're voting me now. But I've skipped around the game looking at stuff. This reaction to Delta's claim feels fake.
In post 295, Merlyn wrote: Well, shit.

UNVOTE: Deltabreedy

I have to go to bed, and I don't want a hammer before we get a chance to talk about this.
Specifically the "well, shit" bit feels like a forced reaction, but the bit after the unvote has caught my eye the most. The reason the first bit feels fake is that it's emotion that shows they believe the claim, but then still think there's a chance the claimed town tracker is hammered? I can't explain it, because it's very likely only to be me that reads it this way. But it just feels like a forced reaction.

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”