bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 6:54 am

Post by bristep123 »

Kops summary is spot on with T3, it’s all fluff, defence or light questioning with no follow up. No opinions given unless prompted - and a flurry of posts as the pressure builds. I will vote them before day end unless there’s something substantial to change opinions. - I won’t move them to 6 votes just yet as we still have a few hours to discuss (maybe, it is quiet) and it could prompt a quick hammer, I will before I go to bed though so 3 ish hours time.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 7:12 am

Post by T3 »

i honestly don't know what to say or what i can really form reads on

it's been 13 pages, and i'm trying to draw water from a stone
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 8:42 am

Post by Kop »

In post 288, T3 wrote:
In post 263, Tchill13 wrote: These ppl that sit back. You have to catch them in a slight mess up. Such as an awkward greeting. Due to the fact that they don't play enough to give you anything to go off.
i'm putting in the effort to form reads and ask questions, because i am town and i want to win the game. what else do you want?
In post 301, T3 wrote: i honestly don't know what to say or what i can really form reads on

It feels like a contradiction in those 2 sentences from you.

You stated that you've been putting in the effort to form reads and ask questions, but then you go on to say you don't know what to say or what you can form your reads on. I only think the effort that you've put in, was with a few questions but that was in defence to yourself rather than actually prodding anyone to form your own reads.

It might seem that you're trying to draw water from a stone, but I feel there is enough within the thread that you can at least contribute to.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Dessew
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 8:49 am

Post by Dessew »

In post 274, redFF wrote: I think you are confusing neighbors with masons.

Neighbors are players who share a pt, but do not know each others alignments.

Masons are neighbors who are confirmed town to each other.
You're right, I've also confirmed it with the wiki. I have to rethink the game.
Btw, the pink starfish is the yellow cheese's neighbour.

What I'm saying about T3 is that if Mitillos is mafia, then T3 is likely also mafia.

Are there any popular normal setups with neighbours? The role sounds like a nightmare to balance.

We've still got a little more than an hour. The deadline is also during the day for most of us, I think (not for me, though).
Dessew
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 8:55 am

Post by Dessew »

In post 23, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 21, redFF wrote: i just saw john wick 4,.,what a picture
I’m gonna see that tomorrow, watched the first one last month but I don’t remember the other two at all
In post 194, Emperor flippyNips wrote: I saw John wick 4, it was pretty good
This is probably a dumb question that brings us nowhere, but why didn't you go to the cinema on the 26th as you planned?
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 9:33 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

VoteCount 1.5

T3 [ 5 ]
Enchant, Malakittens, Tchill13, DeasVail, Kop
Dessew [ 4 ]
Mitilos, Dr Easy Bake, redFF, Bristep123
Enchant [ 1 ]
KawaiiKame,
Mitillos [ 1 ]
Dessew
Dr Easy Bake [ 1 ]
T3

Not Voting [ 1 ]

Emperor FlippyNips

With 13 alive it takes 7 votes to be executed.

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2023-04-03 16:47:31)
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 9:34 am

Post by T3 »

should i claim
i really don't want to claim because the day isn't over yet
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 9:34 am

Post by T3 »

In post 302, Kop wrote:
In post 288, T3 wrote:
In post 263, Tchill13 wrote: These ppl that sit back. You have to catch them in a slight mess up. Such as an awkward greeting. Due to the fact that they don't play enough to give you anything to go off.
i'm putting in the effort to form reads and ask questions, because i am town and i want to win the game. what else do you want?
In post 301, T3 wrote: i honestly don't know what to say or what i can really form reads on

It feels like a contradiction in those 2 sentences from you.

You stated that you've been putting in the effort to form reads and ask questions, but then you go on to say you don't know what to say or what you can form your reads on. I only think the effort that you've put in, was with a few questions but that was in defence to yourself rather than actually prodding anyone to form your own reads.

It might seem that you're trying to draw water from a stone, but I feel there is enough within the thread that you can at least contribute to.
idk
my point is that i'm trying but not really succeeding? but that's a lame excuse tbf
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:00 am

Post by Emperor flippyNips »

In post 295, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 288, T3 wrote:

What are said reads if you say there’s effort there?

You’ve said one thing about dess
In post 306, T3 wrote: should i claim
i really don't want to claim because the day isn't over yet

Still waiting on this
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:02 am

In post 304, Dessew wrote:
In post 23, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 21, redFF wrote: i just saw john wick 4,.,what a picture
I’m gonna see that tomorrow, watched the first one last month but I don’t remember the other two at all
In post 194, Emperor flippyNips wrote: I saw John wick 4, it was pretty good
This is probably a dumb question that brings us nowhere, but why didn't you go to the cinema on the 26th as you planned?
Lmao my gf didn’t want to go that day so we put it off. I have the AMC a lister thing so I can cancel and book movies on a whim
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:02 am

Post by Kop »

In post 303, Dessew wrote:

What I'm saying about T3 is that if Mitillos is mafia, then T3 is likely also mafia.

Are there any popular normal setups with neighbours? The role sounds like a nightmare to balance.

We've still got a little more than an hour. The deadline is also during the day for most of us, I think (not for me, though).

I don't think neighbour is a popular role to be honest. I think I've only really played with 2 setups in my time on this site that had the neighbour role within the game, and one of them was I was a neighbourizer that recruited people into my neighbourhood. And I was the scum neighbourizer.

I don't think it's a hard role to find balance around if you ask me, since Masons are quite often used, it's a bit similar IMO just with alignment differences.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:05 am

In post 299, Kop wrote:
In post 294, Emperor flippyNips wrote: Personally I’d still rather get rid of the college/enchant slot

Why that slot?
Idk it’s not really a gut feeling but I’m kinda stuck there. Haven’t gotten much from that slot at all in content or posts from what I remember
Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:07 am

Post by Mitillos »

@T3: I'm not switching my vote, just in case someone hammers accidentally or on purpose before you can respond, but let's pretend that I have switched it and that you are one vote away from being eliminated. You should probably claim and also give your reads now.

@Flippy: Any chance you can avoid making multiple individual posts in a row? You can just put responses to multiple things in the same post.
You don't have ambiguity; you have
options
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:08 am

Post by T3 »

i spent the last 30 minutes reading the game, and this is all i have. take it or leave it
In post 54, Tchill13 wrote: Des is hard town for providing a tier list without the order on page 3.

T3 is hard scum for using a joke vote then declaring VLA. I have nothing against being busy. T3 would have been better off just saying hi.
okay so this post particularly stuck out to me as bad. when i think about tchill's post again, he tries to frame it as if voting in rvs isn't the norm?

In post 156, DeasVail wrote: Hmmm I have concerns about Mitillos, particularly the free pass on Mala and the reaction to Dessew, and I was in the process of writing up a post about why I suspected him for these things, but the degree of projected confidence makes me hesitate slightly.

Statements like “But hey, I'll give you a chance to convince me I'm wrong.” and “I'll even be nice enough to not touch the reads you said you don't want to go into” make me wonder whether scum would actually go ahead with posting stuff like that (before deciding that it’s a bad idea). It could be a way of scum intentionally appearing confident but I’m not sure.

Also Dessew, I’m keen to talk about the redFF read. What gives you the impression that their push on tchill is from mafia rather than being proactive in their own way?
DeasVail skirts around actually having a position on Mitillos and his thought process feels manufactured. DeasVail says that he had concerns about Mitillos, but he doesn't properly articulate what those concerns are.
In post 200, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 191, Emperor flippyNips wrote: Y’all just there.
I kinda thought scum!Tchill and DEB could be a thing cos they wouldn’t invite me to town! Island but like I said I’m here to flirt with LIL Debbie so no way I’m voting him first day
its for your protection emperor. Dessew can go. So can the college slot. T3 as well.
This is bad fake confidence.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:09 am

Post by T3 »

In post 312, Mitillos wrote: You should probably claim
Town Novice Odd Night Vig. Basically, I can shoot on all odd nights except for N1.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:10 am

Post by T3 »

VOTE: Malakittens
i'm willing to vote Dessew but only if it's getting near the end of the day tomorrow
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:11 am

Post by redFF »

In post 303, Dessew wrote:

Neighbor is a fairly useless role u
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:13 am

Post by T3 »

you can criticize the purpose of the content i'm making, but i'm making content, which is more than 3 or so other players can say
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:34 am

Post by DeasVail »

I am personally okay with still eliminating T3
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:47 pm

In post 312, Mitillos wrote: @Flippy: Any chance you can avoid making multiple individual posts in a row? You can just put responses to multiple things in the same post.

The way I post is indicative of how my mind works. Plus having multiple responses to different people all in one is too cluttered for going back, I prefer to have one response to one person here and another response for another person there. Works better for me.
There's a lot of the times I respond to something then submit then think of something else and then respond to that. If I wait till my thoughts are “collected” I end up sitting on a post hella long then end up not posting it. So for me to remain active, this is the way

Spoiler:
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 1:02 pm

Post by Kop »

In post 314, T3 wrote:
Town Novice Odd Night Vig. Basically, I can shoot on all odd nights except for N1.

Why except N1?

I've seen and heard of several odd and even night roles, but never have I seen one where it can't be used the first chance it gets. Like a even night but can't use it N2 etc.

Is it brazen enough to fake claim as scum thinking we'll let you hang around till N3 to prove the role? I don't know. And even if you're telling the truth about being a Town Novice Odd Night Vig, you still can't prove your role till N3.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 1:24 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 315, T3 wrote: VOTE: Malakittens
i'm willing to vote Dessew but only if it's getting near the end of the day tomorrow

Yeah. I'm the one with the fake confidence lol.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 1:25 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

I like that flip isnt letting go of the college/enchant slot.

You can have an actual tr now.

I say we chainsaw t3/enchant/dess. Has to be scum in there.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 1:52 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 320, Kop wrote:
In post 314, T3 wrote:

Why except N1?

I've seen and heard of several odd and even night roles, but never have I seen one where it can't be used the first chance it gets. Like a even night but can't use it N2 etc.

Is it brazen enough to fake claim as scum thinking we'll let you hang around till N3 to prove the role? I don't know. And even if you're telling the truth about being a Town Novice Odd Night Vig, you still can't prove your role till N3.

VOTE: enchant

Let's back off t3. Maybe there's a way to figure that out before night 3... As for flippy. If you'd like I'm willing to vote out either enchant or dess.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 2:04 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

KawaiiKame has been replaced through rule 13 in my rule set. I have begun searching for a replacement.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”