Demon Slayer - Kimetsu no Yaiba (Game over)

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1925 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:15 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1916, GuyInFreezer wrote: Can someone unvote until this poisoner thing is dealt with first

I don’t want another lolquickdayend while I’m sleeping for third time in a row
I agree with this but at same time I kind of want to troll gif by quick day end

I’ll refrain my trolling urge.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:15 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1922, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1915, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1905, Flavor Leaf wrote: And look at that misrep by saying I did nothing day 1. I actively said the opposite but in a way where people could think I was doing nothing.

Grandpa grasping at straws hard right now.

I might not be 100% correct on scum team, but it's clear to me I've caught some in my net on entirely the reaction I've gotten since.

Hebichan is a possible bus on Drew who they think could be going down imo.
i also told u that i agreed with ur gif read and i like ur hebichan read too
I understand. But you gotta see from my pov why I wouldn't necessarily like that. I don't 100% expect to be right, and if anything, I expect to be wrong. So it feels like conditioning when you do something like that. Like hmm, is Grandpa scum trying to reward me for a wrong read, throw me off to distance, stuff like that.

It's juicy stuff to analyze as the game goes on, though, so keep it going. It will help you get town read in the long run, but it's not town indicatve atm. it could be, though, later
hm thats actually interesting reading -- i have never ever seen someone process shit like that.

lmao, my ass just has a simple though process of like "ok flavor leaf this is what u said, but i want to get some credit because i feel like you are discredting me for the wrong reasons, and im town nd i want u to see that"

does that make sense?
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:16 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1902, Firebringer wrote: I want hammer so that grandpa and enchant can’t have it
I need to hammer to save you
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:16 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1919, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1914, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1908, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1904, Klickwork wrote:
In post 1899, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1897, Klickwork wrote: Grandpa can be a wolf as well now
I thought his d1 was just uninformed but this fl push is TERRIBLE!
im not pushing fl.
you're current posting towards FL is TERRIBLE!
go read my posts. i bet u that u dont even read my posts. u litearlly have been attacking me this whole game but havent been doing nothing bout it. can u please now actually come up with a real reason?

I'll give reasons when I feel like pushing you. I'm getting much more just letting you show your colors right now.

Reasons for reasons sake are for squares, and I'm a triangle.
yea im not dumb. i figured thats what ur doing. however, i dont have nothing to hide -- i want to personally say that i think i have contributed to towns empath.
its noted.

first wagon with Imaginality, I was just trying to get through Day 1 following some town reads.

Day 2, I understood Blue was likely the necessary fade, but you can go back and check that I was specifically hard pushing the possibility of TvT, and am a little upset I didn't defend my read harder, and instead, I gave in because it really did need to flip, and doubt of my own read.

If you are town, yes, you have absolutely contributed, this was never up for debate. I see ya
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:20 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1928, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1919, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1914, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1908, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1904, Klickwork wrote:
In post 1899, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1897, Klickwork wrote: Grandpa can be a wolf as well now
I thought his d1 was just uninformed but this fl push is TERRIBLE!
im not pushing fl.
you're current posting towards FL is TERRIBLE!
go read my posts. i bet u that u dont even read my posts. u litearlly have been attacking me this whole game but havent been doing nothing bout it. can u please now actually come up with a real reason?

I'll give reasons when I feel like pushing you. I'm getting much more just letting you show your colors right now.

Reasons for reasons sake are for squares, and I'm a triangle.
yea im not dumb. i figured thats what ur doing. however, i dont have nothing to hide -- i want to personally say that i think i have contributed to towns empath.
its noted.

first wagon with Imaginality, I was just trying to get through Day 1 following some town reads.

Day 2, I understood Blue was likely the necessary fade, but you can go back and check that I was specifically hard pushing the possibility of TvT, and am a little upset I didn't defend my read harder, and instead, I gave in because it really did need to flip, and doubt of my own read.

If you are town, yes, you have absolutely contributed, this was never up for debate. I see ya
d1-- yes this is true
d2-- yea this is also true, probably why i also thought u werent really trying

and for the last part
okay, so isn't it like valid for me to push you then? because if you are saying i am scum with drew -- i feel like that contradication is a scum!ping no? especially considering that u admit u weren't really present -- or shall i say actively there.? right?
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:21 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

nd the only reason im asking u these questions -- is that im tryna get to know u more nd how i should play as optimal town. because like i do want to town read u but like my gut is saying no for the late contribution part
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:21 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Am I the only one who doesn't care about the poisoner stuff and just ready to accept Furt's death? He was someone of contention yesterday, I think that leans the poisoner being on the town side, and if not, alright whatever, we'll figure it out with a mass claim tomorrow.

@Grandpa - don't really need to know whole team right now, scum will be actively distancing themselves that cant really be seen as partners right now, which is why I liked how I did the pool thing.

GIF focusing on poisoner could be scum trying not to get killed, so things like that. There are options, but with no scum flips, we're still limited in knowledge. We'll just talk in circles on things like 'is this scummy or townie'
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:22 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1927, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 1902, Firebringer wrote: I want hammer so that grandpa and enchant can’t have it
I need to hammer to save you
i don’t need saving, I want scum to go for me
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:23 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1931, Flavor Leaf wrote: Am I the only one who doesn't care about the poisoner stuff and just ready to accept Furt's death? He was someone of contention yesterday, I think that leans the poisoner being on the town side, and if not, alright whatever, we'll figure it out with a mass claim tomorrow.
i said this in the beginning of day -- i rememebr saying how furitive deserves it because they were up for debate against ranger.

if furtive dies this will give us info and probably reveal something about ranger.

if furitive flips town, ranger is more likely to be scum imo
if furitive flips scum, ranger is more likely to be town
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:24 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1929, GrandpaMo wrote: okay, so isn't it like valid for me to push you then? because if you are saying i am scum with drew -- i feel like that contradication is a scum!ping no? especially considering that u admit u weren't really present -- or shall i say actively there.? right?
nobody is saying it isn't valid, you were just looking really scummy in the interactions early on, but i'm a 1v1 king with the gift of gab, so like it's always a valid option to be suspicious of me. It's a possibility from that current state of the game, but I change around a lot. I'm not getting T/T vibes from you, even if you aren't S/S.

I was super present, but I was like Enchant kinda hiding in the background with their posting style. I might have been quiet, but I know the stuff that was going on as much as I was gonna.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:26 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I was bringing up the town triangle yesterday between Furt/Ranger/Blue.

I can possibly see ScumRanger redirecting Blue to a kill, and seeing it as an option, but still. Idk if I believe they did that as scum right now
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:27 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1931, Flavor Leaf wrote: @Grandpa - don't really need to know whole team right now, scum will be actively distancing themselves that cant really be seen as partners right now, which is why I liked how I did the pool thing.

GIF focusing on poisoner could be scum trying not to get killed, so things like that. There are options, but with no scum flips, we're still limited in knowledge. We'll just talk in circles on things like 'is this scummy or townie'
also this is true -- which made me think at least 2 scum isd in the quiet people like possible gif/heicban. (i really wanna say there is atleast one scum in that.)

i also think fire is unaligned with drew and therefore they ahve to read by themselves without associatives read

this makes me want to say that if drew flips scum, then klcik is town and vice versa.

however fire could be associated with klicks death. and if klick is scum then fire is scum

thefore that implies if drew is scum, then both klick and fire is town
and if drew is town, both klcik and fire is town

thats why i think its unprobable for klick to bus

versus someone like ranger who does have the motivation to do it for furtivie ( look at post )
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:29 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1936, GrandpaMo wrote: and if drew is town, both klcik and fire is town
fuck i mean is scum not town
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:29 am

Post by Firebringer »

Furtive still not giving hot takes in this game
Ranger is awfully quiet
Kawaii is low energy but I feel like it’s result of fast days
And enchant is…I don’t know def not human. Can see enchant scum or town. Probably scum

Need more from hebi, kawaii and even furtive right now, I feel too much like they are sideline characters
Show

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:30 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

GIF/Enchant/Furt/Kawaii is possible without drew.

Can Sub in Hebi somewhere in there too.

Ranger is a possibility, I'm starting to see it as a possibility in the gamestate.

Idk if I'm certain of Drew being town, but im not certain of them being scum, but I do think we're on the right track. Like the dart being thrown is almost hitting them.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:30 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1938, Firebringer wrote: Need more from hebi, kawaii and even furtive right now, I feel too much like they are sideline characters
i def agree.thats one of the reasons why i wanted mod to prod hechiban. they have not talked for the full of day 2 i believe -- even though it was short.

i still believe they should contribute-- like they just come in and vote both for the wazgons????

liek isnt that so scummy
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:31 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Oh, i keep forgetting the tracker thing with Drew.

Hebi looks like a low momentum shifting bus on Drew if I'm being perfectly honest.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:33 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1940, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1938, Firebringer wrote: Need more from hebi, kawaii and even furtive right now, I feel too much like they are sideline characters
i def agree.thats one of the reasons why i wanted mod to prod hechiban. they have not talked for the full of day 2 i believe -- even though it was short.

i still believe they should contribute-- like they just come in and vote both for the wazgons????

liek isnt that so scummy
Why does scum do that, though? there's some answers there for sure, but it could just be lesser active town trying to do something. I remember Hebi being less active in games as is, so it's plausible either way.

It's the Drew vote specifically for me that pings me.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:33 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1939, Flavor Leaf wrote: GIF/Enchant/Furt/Kawaii is possible without drew.

Can Sub in Hebi somewhere in there too.

Ranger is a possibility, I'm starting to see it as a possibility in the gamestate.

Idk if I'm certain of Drew being town, but im not certain of them being scum, but I do think we're on the right track. Like the dart being thrown is almost hitting them.
im scared enchant is like third party like executioner/survivor/or fool.

i think everyone agrees on gif/enchant/furt/kawaii/hebi needing to actively contribute more to actually get town status because like rn it feels like that could just be the team for all we know.

pedit: i think we need to pressure hebi more

so here is a temp vote

VOTE: Hebichan
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:34 am

Post by Firebringer »

The number one way I used to read ranger was annoyance levels at her. I haven’t really been annoyed

Which would mean she is scum. I don’t get annoyed at scum ranger
But she isn’t heavy posting this game soooooo
Feel her presence is lacking to fully trust this tell.

Ranger where u at with reads
Show

GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:35 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1942, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1940, GrandpaMo wrote:

liek isnt that so scummy
Why does scum do that, though? there's some answers there for sure, but it could just be lesser active town trying to do something. I remember Hebi being less active in games as is, so it's plausible either way.

It's the Drew vote specifically for me that pings me.
think about it, scum probably thinks town is chaotic rn with the slow game movement. if we have not gotten a scum so far in three days , i wouldnt be surprised if hebi scum parnters told them to wagon on drew especially considering the game state. no one is reading posts, town is slow, etc. we literally quick hammered past two days lol
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1946 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:37 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Idk, I think scum are feeling panicked probably right now. They're in a spot where if 1 scum goes down, it's likely going to go deep this game.

They're not gonna sweep town if they win, and they know it.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1947 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:38 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

this day is literally the only day we can pressure slots like hebi because of the willingness not to hammer so fast.

so actually analyzing gif's statement about not wanting to quickhammer makes me doubt myself -- and think that gif has town motives.

but those who do want to get the day over with like we did in the past two is more likely to be scum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1948 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:38 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

why is this the only day?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1949 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:38 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1946, Flavor Leaf wrote: Idk, I think scum are feeling panicked probably right now. They're in a spot where if 1 scum goes down, it's likely going to go deep this game.

They're not gonna sweep town if they win, and they know it.
this implies that u dont think scum is bussing at all. correct?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”