Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 1:31 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Oh
My bad
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 2:22 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 207, Malakittens wrote: VOTE: t3

Miltos is town
Dv is misguided town
Mala, still feeling this?
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:11 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 424, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 364, T3 wrote:
In post 320, Kop wrote:
In post 314, T3 wrote:
In post 312, Mitillos wrote: You should probably claim
Town Novice Odd Night Vig. Basically, I can shoot on all odd nights except for N1.

Why except N1?

I've seen and heard of several odd and even night roles, but never have I seen one where it can't be used the first chance it gets. Like a even night but can't use it N2 etc.

Is it brazen enough to fake claim as scum thinking we'll let you hang around till N3 to prove the role? I don't know. And even if you're telling the truth about being a Town Novice Odd Night Vig, you still can't prove your role till N3.
Okay, I’m actually just an Odd Night Vig. I guess I was hoping that I’d fakeclaim to not get roleblocked N1 and actually get a shot off. :(
?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:11 pm

Post by T3 »

wait nvm i'm dumb i didn't realize the context
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:11 pm

Post by T3 »

VOTE: bristep

now we ram through the poe i guess?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:14 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 428, T3 wrote: wait nvm i'm dumb i didn't realize the context
I will never judge someone for being dumb haha.
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:22 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 429, T3 wrote: VOTE: bristep

now we ram through the poe i guess?
I want to hear bristep flesh out their reasoning a bit more(re: almost wanting to back off dessew).

Because, I also agree with mill that dessew looks iffy on that vote progression at the end of the day.
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 6:19 pm

Post by bristep123 »

In post 418, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 408, bristep123 wrote: The first part I agree with you Red, I am struggling with years of rust from not played. The second part, obviously not so much.

@Dr Drew it just doesn’t totally sit with me, killing the person you were vocal about being confirmed town. If Dess does flip scum then that would cast doubt on DEB or flippy, it’s like sowing seeds then digging them up before the first rain.
You really think scum would be that straightforward like that?

I am not saying Dess is confirmed scum btw, but I don't understand your logic here in regards to your read on them.
Yes, potentially. There’s not much more I can expand on my logic - I explained it above. If you don’t agree that’s fine, it’s noted but it’s fine. I haven’t said I’ve swung on Dess, it’s just giving me cause to pause and think about it. Instead of pushing me to give more explanation where there isn’t any why do you think my logic is wrong?

Now, I’m under suspicion for lurking and trying to stay under the radar from redff and I assume t3 although they didn’t give a reason with the vote. I’ll say again that I am playing my first game in almost 5 years - 10 years since I played regularly. I’m rusty, struggling with reads and trying to speculate. You can look at my game history to back that up. If this wagon gains traction then I apologise in advance, but you’re barking up the wrong tree.
Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:17 am

Post by Mitillos »

Not to speak for Drew, but I can tell you why I think you're wrong. Dessew clearly believed that Flippy, by coming in and pretty much immediately saying that DEB was confTown, was basically claiming mason (as seen in post 258). Given that Dessew believed this (and presumably that everyone else believed it as well), it would make sense that as scum he would want to kill both Flippy and DEB, since this means he believed they would never be voted out. Imagine getting to LyLo and having to deal with 2 confTown. No mafia would want that.

It makes perfect sense for Dessew to kill his townreads, if he expects them to be treated as confTown by everyone.
You don't have ambiguity; you have
options
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:36 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 433, Mitillos wrote: Not to speak for Drew, but I can tell you why I think you're wrong. Dessew clearly believed that Flippy, by coming in and pretty much immediately saying that DEB was confTown, was basically claiming mason (as seen in post 258). Given that Dessew believed this (and presumably that everyone else believed it as well), it would make sense that as scum he would want to kill both Flippy and DEB, since this means he believed they would never be voted out. Imagine getting to LyLo and having to deal with 2 confTown. No mafia would want that.

It makes perfect sense for Dessew to kill his townreads, if he expects them to be treated as confTown by everyone.
How much of this is influenced by our knowledge now that DEB was a mason, which scum wouldn’t have known at the time of deciding their kill?
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:51 am

Post by bristep123 »

In post 433, Mitillos wrote: Not to speak for Drew, but I can tell you why I think you're wrong. Dessew clearly believed that Flippy, by coming in and pretty much immediately saying that DEB was confTown, was basically claiming mason (as seen in post 258). Given that Dessew believed this (and presumably that everyone else believed it as well), it would make sense that as scum he would want to kill both Flippy and DEB, since this means he believed they would never be voted out. Imagine getting to LyLo and having to deal with 2 confTown. No mafia would want that.

Fair point, and I put my own uncertainty on it which doesn’t help, I would overthink it if I had the choice and wonder if killing off people I had been strong pushing as town would make people point that I’m killing off obvtown. Night 2, 3 yes more pressing but night 1 we’re still some way off lylo.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:25 am

Post by DeasVail »

I'm fairly comfortable with kop, Tchill, Mitillos, T3 and redFF all being town.

Doctor Drew also seems to me possibly less likely to be scum? Staying on the Enchant wagon from Kawaii's vote whilst not actually saying anything about Enchant feels like a missed opportunity, and I feel that scum would be more likely to feel self-conscious about an unexplained vote on a buddy. More likely from someone that just... didn't know that Enchant was scum.

Mala, Dessew and Bristep all feel quite possible to me, and Mala's vote on Enchant feels like the most likely to be a bus vote from scum trying to be on the wagon.

Also Mala not realising that T3 could shoot N1 could possibly explain why scum chose to not kill T3, who would inevitably be confirmed as town after their shot? Is it bad of me to be thinking like that?

VOTE: Malakittens
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:37 am

Post by T3 »

In post 436, DeasVail wrote: Also Mala not realising that T3 could shoot N1 could possibly explain why scum chose to not kill T3, who would inevitably be confirmed as town after their shot? Is it bad of me to be thinking like that?

VOTE: Malakittens
There’s another scum besides Mala though. If anything I’d say that this is slightly +town for Mala, it seems like Mala is more likely to be town who is coasting.

Why do you townread Kop? I thought he had very good analysis but I didn’t think much of it was AI.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:39 am

Post by T3 »

If scum kill N1 or N2 it doesn’t actually change the number of shots that I get off.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:39 am

Post by T3 »

In post 438, T3 wrote: If scum kill me N1 or N2 it doesn’t actually change the number of shots that I get off.
EBWOP
Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:42 am

Post by Mitillos »

In post 434, DeasVail wrote:

How much of this is influenced by our knowledge now that DEB was a mason, which scum wouldn’t have known at the time of deciding their kill?
@DV: This was to explain to bristep why scumDessew killing DEB made sense. Since it is based pretty much on the fact that Dessew believed that Flippy crumbed masons with DEB (And that everyone else believed it too), whether DEB (and for that matter Flippy) was actually a mason is irrelevant.

@bri: There's (at least?) two masons. Gotta start somewhere, gotta start sometime.
You don't have ambiguity; you have
options
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 2:09 am

Post by bristep123 »

Yes, absolutely. Speculation is all on my part.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 2:28 am

Post by Tchill13 »

I think the case on bristep is kinda lame personally. How would scum KNOW that there's masons and not day 1 hard TR trolling?
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 2:34 am

Post by redFF »

VOTE: malakittens

Good post from DV i will sheep it!
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 2:47 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 443, redFF wrote: VOTE: malakittens

Good post from DV i will sheep it!

10/10 amazing
original content
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 2:48 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 419, Mitillos wrote: What I'm interested in is the fact that Enchant moved onto me, after T3's claim. A Dessew vote would have been far more viable, as it had reached L-2 before people switched to T3. So, why did Enchant not move there but decided to join Dessew and vote for me, instead?

VOTE: Dessew
Best post of the day so far.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 2:52 am

Post by Tchill13 »

VOTE: dessew

I don't agree with the masons point. I think the enchant voting pattern is a much more compelling case here.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 2:54 am

Post by Malakittens »

@DV:
I'm writting this post to you to a reason why i voted enchant.
I was trying to catch up a bit before the end of the day. The first post that I saw of enchant was "rng did me dirty". my inital reaction was "omg this is a scum post". I dind't realize that wasn't echants opening post, but thats why i felt it was a scummy post to make. realizing back afterwards that it wasnt his opening post and he was referring to a vote being made. I still felt the vibes so i decided that was prob the best place to go and most likely he'd flip scum

i dont regret voting there. i dont care if you think it looks like a scum bus vote

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 2:56 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 426, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 207, Malakittens wrote: VOTE: t3

Miltos is town
Dv is misguided town
Mala, still feeling this?
yes

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 2:57 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 419, Mitillos wrote: What I'm interested in is the fact that Enchant moved onto me, after T3's claim. A Dessew vote would have been far more viable, as it had reached L-2 before people switched to T3. So, why did Enchant not move there but decided to join Dessew and vote for me, instead?

VOTE: Dessew
I actually feel that Miti is my strong townread. I'm willing to follow him on this because this actually makes a shitton of sense.

VOTE: dess

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”