Demon Slayer - Kimetsu no Yaiba (Game over)

Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3000 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:21 am

Post by Pink Ball »

hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #3001 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:37 am

Post by hebichan »

In post 2996, Pink Ball wrote: If everyone else agrees I’m down on flipping you hebi, but out of 10 alive players, I doubt we’re going to be able to get the 6 remaining town to agree in a scum elimination. Even if there’s 7 remaining town I don’t think we would be able to get a scum elimination without scum voting, and if the scumteam wants to buss, I think they’d be more willing to buss Ranger because they’re soft guiltied too
I mean I rather not die cause my power is op but also like you seem to be convinced I'm scum so *shrug*
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #3002 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:41 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 2996, Pink Ball wrote: If everyone else agrees I’m down on flipping you hebi, but out of 10 alive players, I doubt we’re going to be able to get the 6 remaining town to agree in a scum elimination. Even if there’s 7 remaining town I don’t think we would be able to get a scum elimination without scum voting, and if the scumteam wants to buss, I think they’d be more willing to buss Ranger because they’re soft guiltied too
Today is still Ranger

Rule #1 of conspiracy theory is to never be convinced by your own conspiracy theory
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3003 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:04 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Yes I know it’s still Ranger today, but it’s still true what I said: I don’t think scum busses today so Ranger is looking townier
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #3004 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:12 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2983, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 2979, hebichan wrote: My discard was Kagaya Ubuyashiki

It was 1 Stamina to upgrade a breathing technique that could be upgraded. It says "this is not a breathing technique or a blood art".
Interesting that both you and Mo claimed to have discarded a same role. And both are hooman.
woah thats litrally the same exact for me -- also u should avoid copying and pasting exactly just so u dont get modkilled on some reason . u just missed one word. lol
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3005 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:14 am

Post by hebichan »

Honestly I think grandpa still looks bad personally, his claim was flimsy and then along with the discard matching mine is weird.

If ranger is town the POE FL looks a lot worse.

Enchant is still likely poisoner.

Dunno pink, I'm willing to work with you now tgat you calmed me down. I can isolate enchant and two other people tonight if I go back to 3 blood. One could be you if you don't have an activation tonight.
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3006 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:15 am

Post by hebichan »

In post 3004, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 2983, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 2979, hebichan wrote: My discard was Kagaya Ubuyashiki

It was 1 Stamina to upgrade a breathing technique that could be upgraded. It says "this is not a breathing technique or a blood art".
Interesting that both you and Mo claimed to have discarded a same role. And both are hooman.
woah thats litrally the same exact for me -- also u should avoid copying and pasting exactly just so u dont get modkilled on some reason . u just missed one word. lol
Oh, I changed it around but I guess it is still really close. Meh my head wasn't in the game correctly cause I was still in rage/defeatist mode.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3007 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:17 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2999, Pink Ball wrote: If FL is scum, I think I can get town!GiF, town!Ranger and town!Klick to vote hebi. I don’t know if I can get any more votes than that, maybe Kawaii’s replacement, maybe Enchant?
i can vote whoever lol . i just been confused on whats been going on--rereading the game been eh for me. but im down to vote rnager or hebichan
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3008 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:20 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 3005, hebichan wrote: Honestly I think grandpa still looks bad personally, his claim was flimsy and then along with the discard matching mine is weird.

Dunno pink, I'm willing to work with you now tgat you calmed me down. I can isolate enchant and two other people tonight if I go back to 3 blood. One could be you if you don't have an activation tonight.
i literally claimed first. my claim wasnt flimsy it was just late and thats because i had to catch up on something and wanted to come up with a plan for town. but ig no one fucks with it so ima just keep my mouth shut.

we just keep repeating shit or keep going back in circles.

im down to vote anyone today.

but this is what im talking about like we all say oh enchant is likely posioner but dont push them? :lol: we all soft pushes but its like enchant this whole game been scumread by atleast one of us at one time and no one has made pressure or a valid push besides me. thats why im voting them rn but ig no one wants to listen or read any of my posts so yep :|
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3009 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:21 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

also i prefer that someone who is human like GIF to hammer . i dont like the idea of anyone getting blood rn
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3010 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:24 am

Post by hebichan »

In post 3008, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 3005, hebichan wrote: Honestly I think grandpa still looks bad personally, his claim was flimsy and then along with the discard matching mine is weird.

i literally claimed first. my claim wasnt flimsy it was just late and thats because i had to catch up on something and wanted to come up with a plan for town. but ig no one fucks with it so ima just keep my mouth shut.

but this is what im talking about like we all say oh enchant is likely posioner but dont push them? :lol: we all soft pushes but its like enchant this whole game been scumread by atleast one of us at one time and no one has made pressure or a valid push besides me. thats why im voting them rn but ig no one wants to listen or read any of my posts so yep :|
No one is pushing enchant cause there's a soft guilty on ranger. Also not your doscard claim, your role claim and actions. Also the fact you could have been blocked from killing anyone by my ability. I'm still under the impression I stopped the nightkill.

But w/e I'm not pushing you today anyhow. It's ranger, then enchant, then you, then FL for me atm in terms of what I want to flip the most.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3011 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:24 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2931, GuyInFreezer wrote: So it has to mean FL lied about not nexusing N2.
i did not use night 2, i did not lie.

Also, Doctor Drew never dies if I'm scum here. you can make a 3rd party push on me, but yeah, DD is never dead with me on his team even with that tracker stuff.
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3012 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:25 am

Post by hebichan »

In post 3009, GrandpaMo wrote: also i prefer that someone who is human like GIF to hammer . i dont like the idea of anyone getting blood rn
I mean....I would love another chance to block night kill tbh.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #3013 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:25 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 3009, GrandpaMo wrote: also i prefer that someone who is human like GIF to hammer . i dont like the idea of anyone getting blood rn
Hammer is hebi’s
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #3014 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:25 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

If we stop kill tonight we earn a mislim
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3015 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:26 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I really dont think Hebi is ever scum here.
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3016 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:28 am

Post by hebichan »

Actually kawaii slot is possible scum considering how town the active posters feel in general.

Firebringer could have also submitted kill last night and honestly has a NAI iso overall.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3017 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:29 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 3010, hebichan wrote:

No one is pushing enchant cause there's a soft guilty on ranger. Also not your doscard claim, your role claim and actions. Also the fact you could have been blocked from killing anyone by my ability. I'm still under the impression I stopped the nightkill.

But w/e I'm not pushing you today anyhow. It's ranger, then enchant, then you, then FL for me atm in terms of what I want to flip the most.
ur role imo doesnt matter because its either i could have been scum who u stopped me from killing someone or firebringer could have been scum but its also the fact that scum could have killed me, fire, or u and we could all be town. or u didnt do anything because gif doc saved pb. if pb was saved that means pb is confirmed and that means klick and ranger is more likely to be scum.

tldr; ur role is very swingy and shouldnt be taken into consideration rn. do u understand? i feel like rn ur role can be resolved by tmr because u couldhave the ability to try again and iso 3 new people that we all collecetivly agree on. does that make sense -- but rn no one is even 100 perecent on u. so who who knows

but also 2: if we agree on who scum is or the voting pattern? then why do u want to vote me? why do u think i would bus 3 times???
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3018 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:29 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Ranger and Grandpa are also both looking town to me on a posts level.

UNVOTE: Ranger

GIF/Pink I can't see as scum right now.

Enchant, Kawaii slot, Klick is probably just the scum team.

Firebringer I'm 50/50.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3019 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:30 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3016, hebichan wrote: Actually kawaii slot is possible scum considering how town the active posters feel in general.

Firebringer could have also submitted kill last night and honestly has a NAI iso overall.
@Hebi - I've been actively defending you why am I possible scum now :lol: Makes no sense for me to push you as probably not lying, and take you out of my scum pools. If you look at one of the fade orders I did earlier, you werent even in it.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3020 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:32 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

flavor leaf are you third party nexus?
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3021 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:32 am

Post by hebichan »

In post 3017, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 3010, hebichan wrote:

ur role imo doesnt matter because its either i could have been scum who u stopped me from killing someone or firebringer could have been scum but its also the fact that scum could have killed me, fire, or u and we could all be town. or u didnt do anything because gif doc saved pb. if pb was saved that means pb is confirmed and that means klick and ranger is more likely to be scum.

tldr; ur role is very swingy and shouldnt be taken into consideration rn. do u understand? i feel like rn ur role can be resolved by tmr because u couldhave the ability to try again and iso 3 new people that we all collecetivly agree on. does that make sense -- but rn no one is even 100 perecent on u. so who who knows

but also 2: if we agree on who scum is or the voting pattern? then why do u want to vote me? why do u think i would bus 3 times???
Um. I'm rusty at game solving and I was never the best at it. I dunno I'm trying my best friend.

I'm already down on collectively choosing my targets, but if we do that one of them has to be otherwise scum just shoots me and it's a moot point.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3022 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:34 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3020, GrandpaMo wrote: flavor leaf are you third party nexus?

i'd be in a way better spot this game if I were.
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3023 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:37 am

Post by hebichan »

In post 3019, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 3016, hebichan wrote: Actually kawaii slot is possible scum considering how town the active posters feel in general.

@Hebi - I've been actively defending you why am I possible scum now :lol: Makes no sense for me to push you as probably not lying, and take you out of my scum pools. If you look at one of the fade orders I did earlier, you werent even in it.
Um that's a fair point but I just want to leave my options open.

I dislike being pocketed and GIF and Pink are basically conftown. So there's like weird options around. Also I kinda forgot half the players still alive atm and I guess I'm doing an activity bias thing. Rereading a few things snd looking at player list...

It's like

Gif, Pink
FL
Grandpa
Firebringer, klick
Enchant, kawaii

And ranger us off in a bubble for townpisting but being targeted by scum with a positive ability.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3024 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:37 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Hebi - it's actually okay if scum shoots you, because we'll still know who didn't make the kill, and your flip gets confirmed.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”