Demon Slayer - Kimetsu no Yaiba (Game over)

hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #3425 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 4:59 pm

Post by hebichan »

Also if we're not voting based on mechanics there's literally zero reason to vote ranger.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3426 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:00 pm

Post by Firebringer »

hebi ur arguments for why ranger is town just haven't been convincing me.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3427 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:01 pm

Post by hebichan »

Also if I genuinely keep posting how u feel it'll just continue to be WIFOM. So I dint know how to progress here other than trying to flip pink.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #3428 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:01 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 3423, Firebringer wrote:
In post 3419, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 3404, GrandpaMo wrote: gif u keep assuming eveyrone is truthtelling their role
Why would normal people lie about their roles in role madness? You get found out very quickly if you lie about a role in role madness.
umm i lie about my role a lot.
also u lied about urs this game!
We're not normal.
Kawaii is a newbie.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #3429 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:01 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 3419, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 3404, GrandpaMo wrote: gif u keep assuming eveyrone is truthtelling their role
Why would normal people lie about their roles in role madness? You get found out very quickly if you lie about a role in role madness.
i think people lie to a certain extent. for example, they probably over or less exagerate what their role does or how much blood/stamina they need. i think its a paradox. if people lie, u can get because its role madness. but since its role madness, you wont be caught because of the choas that is happening.

mafia has every incentive to lie about blood because if they only need 2 blood, its beneficial for them to lie and say they actually need 5 blood, so they wont be able to use their ability. but in the night -- they would since it was 2 blood.
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3430 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:02 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3422, Klickwork wrote: GiF caught me once because he fakeclaimed he is good at fakeclaiming
GIF ignoring the idea of other unclaimed scum roles messing with stuff is hardcore just GIF pre-flip associating.
Klickwork
Klickwork
Goon
Klickwork
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3431 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:02 pm

Post by Klickwork »

Am I chopped liver?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3432 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:02 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

possible misfade setup, which is only thing giving me pause on rangerscum right now really.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3433 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:03 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

There was a mod error when I announced the blood state of this day phase to a player. The player with the wrong information will be informed privately about the error.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #3434 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:03 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 3421, Klickwork wrote: Gif are there any other actions that need to be coordinate that isn't grandpa on you you on pb?
I need to see who's claiming hammer first.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #3435 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:03 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 3433, Frozen Angel wrote:
There was a mod error when I announced the blood state of this day phase to a player. The player with the wrong information will be informed privately about the error.
Well I need not say what this means
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3436 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:03 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 3433, Frozen Angel wrote:
Ohhh kawaii is demon confirmed
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3437 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:04 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 3418, hebichan wrote:
In post 3414, GrandpaMo wrote: hebich, some advice. if u are town -- you probably could be being used by pinkball. pinkball has every right to push you or like say the things they are saying because they are scum. they want to push a certain adgenda on u. if u think they are scum, it should reasonable they are doing this because in scum's eyes u are probably the strongest role or the biggest threat, and want to set up a day lim on u.

but from town eyes, you are the strongest scumrole too if you are truth telling and therefore if you are scum, then its reasonable for you to be questioned like this

so its like a dilemma, you just have to defend yourself from why you are town . we cant really go based on mechanics no more because mech is just fucked this game.
I don't know what tells are though. Everyone from my eyes seems to be posting town.
ye but if u are in a game of mafia where u know there is an x amount of mafia, then you as town are preconditioned to just ultimately find that much mafia. for example, u asy pink ball is one mafia. who is ur other two (if u think there is 3 alive rn)?

once u do that, u will realize alot of associations/reads will fall in place.
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3438 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:04 pm

Post by hebichan »

UNVOTE:
In post 3426, Firebringer wrote: hebi ur arguments for why ranger is town just haven't been convincing me.
I don't know if ranger is town...I just know ranger flipping scum isn't really going to help town besides letting us survive another day.

It's weird. I mean it's probably still right but ugh....it's gut thing that if ranger flips scum scum!Pink snows town into elo. If it's town!ranger I really don't know what the gamestate is.
Klickwork
Klickwork
Goon
Klickwork
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3439 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:04 pm

Post by Klickwork »

Kawaii should jailkeep me then
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3440 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:05 pm

Post by hebichan »

In post 3437, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 3414, GrandpaMo wrote: hebich, some advice. if u are town -- you probably could be being used by pinkball. pinkball has every right to push you or like say the things they are saying because they are scum. they want to push a certain adgenda on u. if u think they are scum, it should reasonable they are doing this because in scum's eyes u are probably the strongest role or the biggest threat, and want to set up a day lim on u.

but from town eyes, you are the strongest scumrole too if you are truth telling and therefore if you are scum, then its reasonable for you to be questioned like this

so its like a dilemma, you just have to defend yourself from why you are town . we cant really go based on mechanics no more because mech is just fucked this game.
I don't know what tells are though. Everyone from my eyes seems to be posting town.
ye but if u are in a game of mafia where u know there is an x amount of mafia, then you as town are preconditioned to just ultimately find that much mafia. for example, u asy pink ball is one mafia. who is ur other two (if u think there is 3 alive rn)?

I've played tons of games but I've never gotten this click feeling before.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #3441 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:05 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 3402, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 3399, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 3393, Pink Ball wrote:Kawaii
Kawaii is claimed demon, unless you're suggesting that Kawaii is lying about being demon after this whole shenanigan with decreased blood.
Bingo

I mean GiF… it’s mafia… someone is lying
Kawaii is confirmed demon.
Give me a new answer.
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3442 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:05 pm

Post by hebichan »

In post 3439, Klickwork wrote: Kawaii should jailkeep me then
Why
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3443 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:05 pm

Post by hebichan »

In post 3438, hebichan wrote: UNVOTE:
In post 3426, Firebringer wrote: hebi ur arguments for why ranger is town just haven't been convincing me.
I don't know if ranger is town...I just know ranger flipping scum isn't really going to help town besides letting us survive another day.

It's weird. I mean it's probably still right but ugh....it's gut thing that if ranger flips scum scum!Pink snows town into elo. If it's town!ranger I really don't know what the gamestate is.
I did not mean to unvote.

VOTE: pink
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3444 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:06 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 3440, hebichan wrote:

what feeling? talk to me. i wanna understand u better
Klickwork
Klickwork
Goon
Klickwork
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3445 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:06 pm

Post by Klickwork »

In post 3441, GuyInFreezer wrote: Kawaii is confirmed demon.
Give me a new answer.
tbh my stoned theory could still work if kawaii is lying about jailkeeping enchant in the first place
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #3446 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:06 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 3430, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 3422, Klickwork wrote: GiF caught me once because he fakeclaimed he is good at fakeclaiming
GIF ignoring the idea of other unclaimed scum roles messing with stuff is hardcore just GIF pre-flip associating.
Then enlighten me. If you can explain me a scenario of poison on furtive without involvement of your role I'm willing to science with it.
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3447 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:06 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1271, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 1262, GrandpaMo wrote: it sets them up perfectly because now they probably will both get townread. or they ranger just buses blue and claims what i said earlier.
Ranger was already being townread and Blue was already being widely scumread.
They have 0 reason to do this, even considering WIFOM. Risk is way too big (some town accidentally catch Ranger in a lie in random PR action) for the reward (Blue lim that could've naturally happened regardless of Ranger's involvement).
In post 1313, GuyInFreezer wrote: VOTE: BlueSnake

I'm kinda getting cold feet but if you would be my guiding light, my lord and savior Pink Ball
GIF was pushing gamefic that Ranger was being town read, and Blue scum read. They voted Blue later on.

I can see GIF possibly playing up a pocket attempt to Pink Ball as early as Day 2 here.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3448 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:07 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3446, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 3430, Flavor Leaf wrote:
Then enlighten me. If you can explain me a scenario of poison on furtive without involvement of your role I'm willing to science with it.

uhm,...the poisoner targets furt?
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3449 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:07 pm

Post by hebichan »

In post 3444, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 3440, hebichan wrote:

what feeling? talk to me. i wanna understand u better
Like, I never was able to see associastions or what people say is scummy or townships. I've tried I just don't get any of it.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”