Demon Slayer - Kimetsu no Yaiba (Game over)

Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3575 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:22 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 3565, Klickwork wrote:
In post 3551, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 3545, Klickwork wrote: maybe end the day
Why are you so fucking obsessed with ending the day, shut up with this for a while can you? Give ONE fucking reason why ending the day right now is beneficial to town
this day phase has gone on for too long and is just being dragged to go on and on
TWO. FUCKING. DAYS.

AND YOU’RE THE ONE OBSESSED WITH MAKING HUGE ASS GAMES WITH FLUFF. WE’RE GETTING ACTUAL GAME RELEVANT INFORMATION AND YOU WANT TO END IT????

FUCK OOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFF
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #3576 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:23 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Pink Ball is literally claimed tracker unless you really think PB and Klick are scum together who coordinated the whole 1v1 just to confirm PB as a tracker.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3577 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:23 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 3567, Klickwork wrote:
In post 3564, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 3559, Klickwork wrote:
In post 3554, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 3548, Klickwork wrote:
In post 3546, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 3526, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 3524, Klickwork wrote: PB can just track GiF
I'm good with this.

GIF should always be targeting PB tonight too with a doctor.
Gif is town, I’m not investigating them. I won’t get leashed with an investigative role in a role madness game
who is the poisoner
I DONT GIVE A FLYING FUUUUUUUUUCK
you should
No I shouldn’t, not today, we don’t need to solve the entire fucking game today, we can go one by one, and getting specifically the poisoner today would be the most difficult task to follow so it’s just STUPID.
you should be using your track to find them
And how on earth can I find the fucking poisoner if I announce who I’m tracking in the first place??????????
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #3578 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:23 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

literally confirmed tracker*
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3579 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:23 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

also, GIF been implying I claimed human over and over.

I never claimed human/demon yet.
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #3580 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:24 pm

Post by hebichan »

In post 3571, Flavor Leaf wrote: @Hebichan - My thing with Pink Ball actually makes sense for tracker, but it's not impossible they got lucky.

Your discrepancy makes sense for you to scum read Pink Ball.

Pink Ball/Gif is one of my tinfoil teams right now, and personally, I don't know how to deal with that team here, so I'm kind of just hoping it isn't them.
If you're soul reading me as town here and you say it makes sense for me to scumread PB here....then ????
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #3581 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:24 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 3563, hebichan wrote:
In post 3560, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 3542, hebichan wrote: Like, mechanically...if what I said before was a town slip, Ranger not understanding how the role priority worked was also a townslip. They've been reading pages and commenting on reads pretty often and their reads more importantly have been freaking awful.

I haven't seen a justified reason to flip this slot other than GIF claiming a soft guilty there. I don't think this is a super towny slot but I think the haste to flip it has been super weird.

Ranger has barely posted at all, or interacted with anyone. Maybe they're pocketing me with the defense of me...but why sheep me when Iam being sused by everyone. I still don't hate flipping ranger but it's not as bad as people seem to be saying here.
ngl this looks like u scumread ranger but dont want to because of a discrpency on pb
You aren't wrong. Again, I said it before, I am more scared of PB getting towncred for this than anything else right now....and now that i reread and saw the FL PB stuff I'm actually heavier on that.

Can you give me a competing theory on PB being town here?
we dont think pb is town thats the problem hebich haha

we just arent 100 percent sure on either klick or pb. no one is. pb and klick will never get towncred dw about that. they will be more suspectible people with a more likely scum depending on the flip of ranger. depedning on rangers flip, it could help your case.we are more likely to secure scum in ranger because of past events that happened before all this mech shit. if it flips scum, then guess what u are more likely to be town, and we get PB out and boom we win. i think we win thru this route if we dont do a NC.
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
Klickwork
Klickwork
Goon
Klickwork
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3582 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:24 pm

Post by Klickwork »

In post 3577, Pink Ball wrote: And how on earth can I find the fucking poisoner if I announce who I’m tracking in the first place??????????
you target them?
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #3583 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:24 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 3579, Flavor Leaf wrote: also, GIF been implying I claimed human over and over.

I never claimed human/demon yet.
You said you use magical fog thing.
I googled and only found one person who uses mist.
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3584 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:25 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 3574, hebichan wrote:
In post 3572, Pink Ball wrote: Hebi you’re not even doing the task you had to do, the point of doing that was having a fresh start, but you’re reading slots again pointing out that I’m scum in every single one of them which makes it a pointless excercise
My fresh start started alphabetically and led to a post where FB pointed out FL claimed you lied again. Sorry I can't literally erase my memories for you.
You missed the point. A fresh start is not a fresh start if you’re constantly pointing out a scumread on a player which you haven’t done the fresh start yet
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #3585 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:25 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3586 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:26 pm

Post by hebichan »

In post 3576, GuyInFreezer wrote: Pink Ball is literally claimed tracker unless you really think PB and Klick are scum together who coordinated the whole 1v1 just to confirm PB as a tracker.
GIF, from my perspective the alternative is even weirder than that. If PB *is* tracker, then someone powered up klick to break through my jailbreak but not on FB or Mo, only for me. Does that make any sense to you?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3587 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:26 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 3582, Klickwork wrote:
In post 3577, Pink Ball wrote: And how on earth can I find the fucking poisoner if I announce who I’m tracking in the first place??????????
you target them?
AND THEY DONT ACT??? Stop playing dumb
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3588 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:27 pm

Post by hebichan »

In post 3581, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 3563, hebichan wrote:
In post 3560, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 3542, hebichan wrote: Like, mechanically...if what I said before was a town slip, Ranger not understanding how the role priority worked was also a townslip. They've been reading pages and commenting on reads pretty often and their reads more importantly have been freaking awful.

I haven't seen a justified reason to flip this slot other than GIF claiming a soft guilty there. I don't think this is a super towny slot but I think the haste to flip it has been super weird.

Ranger has barely posted at all, or interacted with anyone. Maybe they're pocketing me with the defense of me...but why sheep me when Iam being sused by everyone. I still don't hate flipping ranger but it's not as bad as people seem to be saying here.
ngl this looks like u scumread ranger but dont want to because of a discrpency on pb
You aren't wrong. Again, I said it before, I am more scared of PB getting towncred for this than anything else right now....and now that i reread and saw the FL PB stuff I'm actually heavier on that.

Can you give me a competing theory on PB being town here?
we dont think pb is town thats the problem hebich haha

we just arent 100 percent sure on either klick or pb. no one is. pb and klick will never get towncred dw about that. they will be more suspectible people with a more likely scum depending on the flip of ranger. depedning on rangers flip, it could help your case.we are more likely to secure scum in ranger because of past events that happened before all this mech shit. if it flips scum, then guess what u are more likely to be town, and we get PB out and boom we win. i think we win thru this route if we dont do a NC.
SO then what's the deal with you not wanting me to hammer?? That's the thing that really set me off on my last tangent.
Klickwork
Klickwork
Goon
Klickwork
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3589 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:27 pm

Post by Klickwork »

In post 3587, Pink Ball wrote:
you target them?
What do you mean they don't act?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3590 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:27 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 3586, hebichan wrote:
In post 3576, GuyInFreezer wrote: Pink Ball is literally claimed tracker unless you really think PB and Klick are scum together who coordinated the whole 1v1 just to confirm PB as a tracker.
GIF, from my perspective the alternative is even weirder than that. If PB *is* tracker, then someone powered up klick to break through my jailbreak but not on FB or Mo, only for me. Does that make any sense to you?
And that’s why I gave you the benefit of the doubt
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #3591 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:28 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Yeah I said it’s probably blank-target that targets everyone who has potential to kill, regardless of redirect/rolestop etc
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3592 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:29 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 3589, Klickwork wrote:
you target them?
You’re doing this on purpose.

I announce who I’m going to track -> if I announce I’m tracking the poisoner, the poisoner doesn’t poison that night -> I get no result
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #3593 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:29 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 3575, Pink Ball wrote: WE’RE GETTING ACTUAL GAME RELEVANT INFORMATION AND YOU WANT TO END IT????
we arent getting nothing tbh. its been going in circles. kawaii comes in then flakes again. ranger comes in adds no relavent info then leaves. gif makes a theory , then retracts. FL changes reads every like 5 pages, PB u keep shouting, 2 people wanna get the day over with, hebich has confirmation bias, me? im questioning everyone.

so yea we literally dont have anything. we been stuck on this for past 3 days.
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3594 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:29 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

I’m not announcing who I’m going to track end of story
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3595 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:29 pm

Post by hebichan »

In post 3590, Pink Ball wrote:
I don't see how you could ever give me the benefit of the doubt there.. that's my issue. You should have been pushing me harder. There's no world where our claims made sense together.

Also you're the one flailing now.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3596 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:30 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 3593, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 3575, Pink Ball wrote: WE’RE GETTING ACTUAL GAME RELEVANT INFORMATION AND YOU WANT TO END IT????
we arent getting nothing tbh. its been going in circles. kawaii comes in then flakes again. ranger comes in adds no relavent info then leaves. gif makes a theory , then retracts. FL changes reads every like 5 pages, PB u keep shouting, 2 people wanna get the day over with, hebich has confirmation bias, me? im questioning everyone.

so yea we literally dont have anything. we been stuck on this for past 3 days.
RANGER RANGER RANGER RANGER RANGER RANGER
Klickwork
Klickwork
Goon
Klickwork
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3597 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:30 pm

Post by Klickwork »

In post 3592, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 3589, Klickwork wrote:
you target them?
You’re doing this on purpose.

I announce who I’m going to track -> if I announce I’m tracking the poisoner, the poisoner doesn’t poison that night -> I get no result
You don't see value in stopping the poisoner from acting because you're threatening a track on them?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3598 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:31 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 3595, hebichan wrote:
In post 3590, Pink Ball wrote:
I don't see how you could ever give me the benefit of the doubt there.. that's my issue. You should have been pushing me harder. There's no world where our claims made sense together.

Also you're the one flailing now.
I’m not even close to flailing, I’m frustrated by dealing with dummies
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3599 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:31 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3593, GrandpaMo wrote: FL changes reads every like 5 pages
this is a benefit as the game goes on. i generally win the games this happens in because it means I'm going over every single possibility simultaneously in my head, and i get to come back and see where im feeling.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”