Demon Slayer - Kimetsu no Yaiba (Game over)

GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #3625 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:40 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Ranger
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
Klickwork
Klickwork
Goon
Klickwork
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3626 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:40 pm

Post by Klickwork »

In post 3624, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 3616, Flavor Leaf wrote: If GIF is poisoner, you won't see them target you because they can't without outing themselves. Think bigger.
I didn’t consider this scenario, but I still think it’s very unlikely. Do you really want to follow this path instead of letting me track whoever I think could be making the nightkill?
I would like to know for sure that GiF isn't the poisoner
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #3627 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:41 pm

Post by hebichan »

In post 3620, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 3606, hebichan wrote:
In post 3581, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 3563, hebichan wrote:
In post 3560, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 3542, hebichan wrote: Like, mechanically...if what I said before was a town slip, Ranger not understanding how the role priority worked was also a townslip. They've been reading pages and commenting on reads pretty often and their reads more importantly have been freaking awful.

I haven't seen a justified reason to flip this slot other than GIF claiming a soft guilty there. I don't think this is a super towny slot but I think the haste to flip it has been super weird.

Ranger has barely posted at all, or interacted with anyone. Maybe they're pocketing me with the defense of me...but why sheep me when Iam being sused by everyone. I still don't hate flipping ranger but it's not as bad as people seem to be saying here.
ngl this looks like u scumread ranger but dont want to because of a discrpency on pb
You aren't wrong. Again, I said it before, I am more scared of PB getting towncred for this than anything else right now....and now that i reread and saw the FL PB stuff I'm actually heavier on that.

Can you give me a competing theory on PB being town here?
we dont think pb is town thats the problem hebich haha

we just arent 100 percent sure on either klick or pb. no one is. pb and klick will never get towncred dw about that. they will be more suspectible people with a more likely scum depending on the flip of ranger. depedning on rangers flip, it could help your case.we are more likely to secure scum in ranger because of past events that happened before all this mech shit. if it flips scum, then guess what u are more likely to be town, and we get PB out and boom we win. i think we win thru this route if we dont do a NC.
I know you think I'm scum but humor me for a moment and see it from my perspective. IS there literally any other world? No one has given me a plausible world where PB and I are the same alignment. That is all I want.

If I can't see it maybe someone can help me see it.
let me break it down more for u. i dont think u are scum nor town imo . i am just as confused as you are hebichan.

there is so many worlds right now.

there is a world where PB, FL, and GIF are all together as a team. [ this is stacked btw]
there is a world where FL, Enchant, Grandpa are all together as a team.

I don't think its helpful in listing out of all the worlds. Right now, nothing is confirmed to NO one. Till we get a certain missing piece filled, then we can start slowly putting pieces together. Players like GIF are trying to do it early but are to no success because guess what! The missing piece is still missing. That piece we get from a Day Condemn or a Night Kill -- Again, this is why I wanted to NC because scum's Night Kill can be really beneficial for us to really process why Mafia killed said person, it will confirm one person as town.

So, honestly -- Youre best bet is to follow through from shit that is happening from before and not to brainwashed by this propaganda bullshit that BOTH town and mafia is pulling.
I don't think FL and PB and GIF are a team.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3628 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:41 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3621, Pink Ball wrote: Explain me like I’m a five year old what’s the benefit of tracking GIF if the rethoric that’s being pushed is that we are both scum. It won’t confirm anything for anyone, only for me.
You're thinking one dimensionally here.

I've been saying GIF likely scum for a minute now, the pairing of you two is tinfoil.

If GIF is not doctor, and you track them, they have to use whatever real ability they have on you if they are not a doctor.

What if they can't act? Then you will get 'GIF did not go anywhere' which is an instant hard guilty.

You targeting GIF, living, and you get the result 'GIF targeted you.' is confirming GIF has a role that can target, and keeps you alive until tomorrow, effectively giving you a free doc in that situation, and letting you do what you want to do tonight tomorrow night.

Think bigger.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3629 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:42 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 3626, Klickwork wrote:
In post 3616, Flavor Leaf wrote: If GIF is poisoner, you won't see them target you because they can't without outing themselves. Think bigger.
I didn’t consider this scenario, but I still think it’s very unlikely. Do you really want to follow this path instead of letting me track whoever I think could be making the nightkill?
I would like to know for sure that GiF isn't the poisoner
I asked FL
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3630 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:42 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

What you aren’t considering is that both players who are trying to leash my target are players I’m not townreading forcing me to target my biggest townread
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3631 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:43 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 3627, hebichan wrote: I don't think FL and PB and GIF are a team.
It was just a hypothetical just to prove a point.

Grandson, you're doing a good job.
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3632 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:43 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 3628, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 3621, Pink Ball wrote: Explain me like I’m a five year old what’s the benefit of tracking GIF if the rethoric that’s being pushed is that we are both scum. It won’t confirm anything for anyone, only for me.
You're thinking one dimensionally here.

I've been saying GIF likely scum for a minute now, the pairing of you two is tinfoil.

If GIF is not doctor, and you track them, they have to use whatever real ability they have on you if they are not a doctor.

What if they can't act? Then you will get 'GIF did not go anywhere' which is an instant hard guilty.

You targeting GIF, living, and you get the result 'GIF targeted you.' is confirming GIF has a role that can target, and keeps you alive until tomorrow, effectively giving you a free doc in that situation, and letting you do what you want to do tonight tomorrow night.

Think bigger.
No yeah I got it. Keep reading
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3633 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:44 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Grandpa you’re doing jackshit and hiding behind coaching hebi
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3634 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:45 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I think it's probably the best play. If you get any result besides GIF targeted you, it's a hard guilty. If you die, GIF is hard guiltied.

This also requires GIF to specifically target you, and if they're town, that shouldn't be a problem, so it can get a possible clear on GIF.

I think this only makes sense IF Ranger flips town. If Ranger flips scum, then idk, I can trust GIF more because it's proven to me at least that they werent trying to setup a misfade chain on Ranger and Me.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3635 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:45 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 3633, Pink Ball wrote: Grandpa you’re doing jackshit and hiding behind coaching hebi
You're being very hostile and I am starting to dislike your demeanor this game. I am just tired of this day. I already have said I am confused by the game state. I already explained 5 times what I want to do, no one listens to me.

Once this game ends, I want an apology from everyone because they will see I am right.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3636 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:46 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3630, Pink Ball wrote: What you aren’t considering is that both players who are trying to leash my target are players I’m not townreading forcing me to target my biggest townread
it's also insane for scum to ask that.

But if Ranger flips scum, I'd say go anywhere you want. If Ranger flips town, GIF for sure.
Klickwork
Klickwork
Goon
Klickwork
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3637 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:47 pm

Post by Klickwork »

Whatever FL says I agree
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #3638 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:47 pm

Post by hebichan »

In post 3635, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 3633, Pink Ball wrote: Grandpa you’re doing jackshit and hiding behind coaching hebi
You're being very hostile and I am starting to dislike your demeanor this game. I am just tired of this day. I already have said I am confused by the game state. I already explained 5 times what I want to do, no one listens to me.

Once this game ends, I want an apology from everyone because they will see I am right.
I'll apologize for the wifom and flailing from before and not much else.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #3639 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:47 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

I’m about to fan FL’s paranoia and crank it up to eleven.

Watch this.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3640 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:47 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I have an unclaimed ability, by the way. I'll claim it tomorrow. It's not super special by any means, but might use tonight.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3641 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:48 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

I’m not being hostile, I’m trying to get a conversation going with people who are actively solving the game and you’re just making noise
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3642 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:48 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 3639, GuyInFreezer wrote: I’m about to fan FL’s paranoia and crank it up to eleven.

Watch this.
How come everyone listens to you, but not me?
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #3643 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:48 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

If Kawaii can jailkeep without needing hammer due to mod error being resolved, how is me not visiting PB a hard guilty :^)
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3644 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:48 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3642, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 3639, GuyInFreezer wrote: I’m about to fan FL’s paranoia and crank it up to eleven.

Watch this.
Charisma
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3645 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:49 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 3636, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 3630, Pink Ball wrote: What you aren’t considering is that both players who are trying to leash my target are players I’m not townreading forcing me to target my biggest townread
it's also insane for scum to ask that.

But if Ranger flips scum, I'd say go anywhere you want. If Ranger flips town, GIF for sure.
Ok, I’m down with this. If Ranger flips town, finding the poisoner becomes top priority
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3646 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:49 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 3641, Pink Ball wrote: I’m not being hostile, I’m trying to get a conversation going with people who are actively solving the game and you’re just making noise
??? That was a very unncessary comment. I was having a conversation with hebichan. No need for you to act like me and hebichan don't matter.

It is the same for you and FL just like how both you are having a convo. Me and Hebichan are on the actual game state right now and how Hebichan's feel.

This is hypocrisy.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #3647 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:49 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

(Btw I townread Kawaii)
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #3648 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:50 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 3644, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 3642, GrandpaMo wrote:

Watch this.
Charisma
I have Charisma? That shit is my dump stat.
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3649 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:50 pm