Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2023 1:01 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 498, Kop wrote:
In post 436, DeasVail wrote: I'm fairly comfortable with kop, Tchill, Mitillos, T3 and redFF all being town.

Doctor Drew also seems to me possibly less likely to be scum? Staying on the Enchant wagon from Kawaii's vote whilst not actually saying anything about Enchant feels like a missed opportunity, and I feel that scum would be more likely to feel self-conscious about an unexplained vote on a buddy. More likely from someone that just... didn't know that Enchant was scum.

Mala, Dessew and Bristep all feel quite possible to me, and Mala's vote on Enchant feels like the most likely to be a bus vote from scum trying to be on the wagon.

Also Mala not realising that T3 could shoot N1 could possibly explain why scum chose to not kill T3, who would inevitably be confirmed as town after their shot? Is it bad of me to be thinking like that?

VOTE: Malakittens

I can see your point in regards to not realising that T3 could shoot N1 but it would mean that the other scum didn't realise it either.

Do you think that the other scum also not realised this either?

In post 438, T3 wrote: If scum kill N1 or N2 it doesn’t actually change the number of shots that I get off.

I can agree with your point, but a vig is almost as dangerous to scum as a cop is. Whilst the law of averages, vigs hit more town than scum in the early part of the game where the pool is bigger, they still have that chance that the vig shoots one of them, especially if they don't have any roles that prevent the vig shot.
Kop, I don't understand the underlying point of this post.

Are you saying that it makes Mala look more town because no way scum(or their buddy) would miss that T3 did actually have a N1 shot?
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2023 1:14 pm

Post by Kop »

In post 500, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 498, Kop wrote:
In post 436, DeasVail wrote: I'm fairly comfortable with kop, Tchill, Mitillos, T3 and redFF all being town.

Doctor Drew also seems to me possibly less likely to be scum? Staying on the Enchant wagon from Kawaii's vote whilst not actually saying anything about Enchant feels like a missed opportunity, and I feel that scum would be more likely to feel self-conscious about an unexplained vote on a buddy. More likely from someone that just... didn't know that Enchant was scum.

Mala, Dessew and Bristep all feel quite possible to me, and Mala's vote on Enchant feels like the most likely to be a bus vote from scum trying to be on the wagon.

Also Mala not realising that T3 could shoot N1 could possibly explain why scum chose to not kill T3, who would inevitably be confirmed as town after their shot? Is it bad of me to be thinking like that?

VOTE: Malakittens

I can see your point in regards to not realising that T3 could shoot N1 but it would mean that the other scum didn't realise it either.

Do you think that the other scum also not realised this either?

In post 438, T3 wrote: If scum kill N1 or N2 it doesn’t actually change the number of shots that I get off.

I can agree with your point, but a vig is almost as dangerous to scum as a cop is. Whilst the law of averages, vigs hit more town than scum in the early part of the game where the pool is bigger, they still have that chance that the vig shoots one of them, especially if they don't have any roles that prevent the vig shot.
Kop, I don't understand the underlying point of this post.

Are you saying that it makes Mala look more town because no way scum(or their buddy) would miss that T3 did actually have a N1 shot?

I can see the point that he was making in regards to Mala, and I would agree with it. But I don't think I'd 100% say that she was scum based on that because it would take the other buddy to not realise it either. Or they both decided not to kill T3 because they believed in the law of averages that they would be safe for another night, and aim elsewhere.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2023 2:16 pm

Post by DeasVail »

I would agree with that, and I’m not basing the entirety of my suspicion on Mala on that. I also am still questioning my read there and trying to reconsider other options, but I’m still happy with Drew being town (I questioned the authenticity of their read on Mala but I think their responses to me make sense and are believable to me) and apart from Dessew there’s no one else who I think is thaaat likely to be scum.

Regarding the night kill, it is just a bit odd to me that T3 wasn’t killed. Obviously he wasn’t roleblocked, and it was public knowledge by the end of Day 1 that he had a N1 shot, which scum would have known would happen and confirm him as town.

But, in a world where Mala is scum, I could see it being more likely that T3 would survive, even if the other scum member was aware of the updated claim. It’s all just relative likelihood imo.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2023 2:22 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 166, T3 wrote: VOTE: Dr Easy Bake
Placeholder vote for now. Content doesn't have much substance.
In post 315, T3 wrote: VOTE: Malakittens
i'm willing to vote Dessew but only if it's getting near the end of the day tomorrow
In post 361, T3 wrote: VOTE: Enchant
Scum doesn’t want to allow me to shoot N3, so they’ll have to kill me N1/N2.
so i think mala is prob not scum since t3 actually voted there day 1. If you notice, T3 shot the only oother person t3 voted in day 1. Had t3 voted scum on day 1 i HIGHLY doubt that scum would risk letting a scum mate get shot.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2023 2:26 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 459, Tchill13 wrote: I'm OK with Mala, dess, kop... Maybe drew....mayyybe bristep being scum. Personally I think the whole group is in that list. If I'm wrong about anyone it's redff but I don't think so.
im gonna take mala and put them as a tr for now.

So poe is dess, kop, drew, bristep.... redff possibly.

I wont be voting miti or mala today. Hell of a risk to take if scum let the vig shoot after the vig had voted scum d1.
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2023 7:41 pm

Post by bristep123 »

In post 496, Dessew wrote: But we should all agree that DV and bristep are town. Let me know if there's some specific site meta why this reasoning might not work.
I don’t know that that’s totally true, far be it from me to cast doubt on myself but I called out my intention to hammer a couple of times before Enchant did themselves in. Your reasoning assumes that the scum were talking and cohesive and with the activity level on D1 that isn’t a guarantee. In my case your conclusion is right, but I don’t think that myself and DV should be put 100% town for that reason alone.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:33 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Enchant self hammers are nai
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2023 12:19 am

Post by Mitillos »

Sorry for not talking for so long, was concentrating on other stuff. However, I figured I'd respond to a few things by Dessew, mostly for the benefit of everyone else, and add a few more comments.

@Dessew: Enchant voting me was not important, in and of itself. The reason being that they gave zero reads. It's been said that "it looks like distancing", implying we're scum together, but given our low interaction that would only pay off if one of us got eliminated, which Enchant couldn't have expected, as neither of us had a lot of votes at the time. As for the hammer, I was obviously on the site at the time of the hammer. Do you really think I wouldn't have asked my scumpartner to give me the opportunity to gain townie points by letting me have the hammer? Especially with 4 hours left.

You ask why Enchant would move to me instead of stay on T3. T3's claim, while made in a way that made it inadequate for some of us, was still a PR claim. Enchant probably believed that the wagon was about to die and moved on. You claim that somehow the fact that they moved to me (a less viable wagon) is more significant than the fact that they didn't move to you (a more viable wagon). This is not the case, but let's pretend that it is. What does it tell us? Well, Enchant probably believed that the second largest wagon would be the one to be eliminated. But at the time, the second largest wagon was yours. Can't move there (for some reason). So where to go? Well, the only place that makes sense is an extant wagon that can hopefully be given steam. At the time, there were two. One on me and one on Mala, each with one person on them. Enchant picked mine, for whatever reason and that was that. So, if the vote on me was significant (I don't think it was), it should in fact make me more of a townread than a scumread.

Also, you're saying that my points are sloppy, gibberish, and so on, but you haven't really given any examples of this. The most you do is say I refused to address the fact that Enchant voted for me, but there was nothing to address. I can't really speak to what another person was thinking (I can only try to surmise some of it, as I did above) and, ultimately, it doesn't matter to me. What does matter to me is the thing I identified as far more important: Enchant not voting you, when you had a large wagon on you. Also, aw, thanks for calling me fairly intelligent. You are, as well.

------------------

Dr. Drew: Yeah, I can suffer from a bit of tunnel-vision at times, but I'm pretty certain I found scum, so can you blame me? Also, the Enchant thing wasn't guidance, it was a request for their claim, that's all.

------------------

Regarding Mala, I think she's just been alternately lurking and low-effort trolling. I think this is NAI. (Then again, I thought something similar about Enchant, so obviously take this with a grain of salt.)

------------------

Kop: T3's point is that killing him on N1 and on N2 doesn't change anything for mafia. Either he hits one of them on N1 or he doesn't. He claimed odd-night, so he can't shoot anyone on N2. The only reasons mafia would have to kill T3 on N1 would be if they didn't believe his odd-night claim, or didn't have someone better to shoot (e.g. the people they believed to be masons, i.e. Flippy with DEB). But given that he tried to weaken his claim by making it "novice", it might seem strange for him to be doing a two-layer thing, where he has a full vig role, claims novice odd, then just odd. So, yeah, there's no reason to assume that mafia would feel any real need to kill T3, whether they saw the novice claim or not.
You don't have ambiguity; you have
options
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2023 4:47 am

Post by Kop »

In post 507, Mitillos wrote:Kop: T3's point is that killing him on N1 and on N2 doesn't change anything for mafia. Either he hits one of them on N1 or he doesn't. He claimed odd-night, so he can't shoot anyone on N2. The only reasons mafia would have to kill T3 on N1 would be if they didn't believe his odd-night claim, or didn't have someone better to shoot (e.g. the people they believed to be masons, i.e. Flippy with DEB). But given that he tried to weaken his claim by making it "novice", it might seem strange for him to be doing a two-layer thing, where he has a full vig role, claims novice odd, then just odd. So, yeah, there's no reason to assume that mafia would feel any real need to kill T3, whether they saw the novice claim or not.

I know, the point that I was making may have been a bit off topic in regards to what T3 said, but I thought vigilante is as much danger to scum as a cop is IMO if they hit right, and if scum don't have a role that could prevent them from being hit, it would surely make sense to take it out even though he'll get a shot off, it prevents shots on another night, surely when the pool is smaller than it was night one?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 am

Post by redFF »

That is a good point re: t3 voting mala day 1 and scum letting him shoot

UNVOTE:
VOTE: bristep
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2023 8:40 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

I still haven't liked Bristeps logic Re: The NK and how it relates to Dessew. Starting to think there is some connective tissue there. I like making the elim between them.

Went back and checked the VC, should be 3 votes apiece for both bri and Dess.
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2023 9:41 am

Post by redFF »

Dessews posting today seems genuine to me
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2023 9:58 am

Post by bristep123 »

In post 510, Doctor Drew wrote: I still haven't liked Bristeps logic Re: The NK and how it relates to Dessew. Starting to think there is some connective tissue there. I like making the elim between them.

It’s 2, T3 unvoted, also Dess is on 4 by my count. However I reckon scum might be comfortable hopping on the wagon third, even if they were mistaken with the count. Especially to get a competing wagon going against their buddy. Red feels like town to me, T3 is confirmed town, you are feeling less so.

What I don’t see is the logic that it’s me or Dess. If I’ve been wishy washy on Dess and I’m scum why wouldn’t I push them rather than have (genuine, but that depends on individual reads on me) doubts? Doubts which by the way I’ve processed and moved on from and kept my vote on them, stating as such. The only argument on me (apart from Red saying I’m lurking) is that I’ve been wishy washy or weak with my arguments. That’s an easy target, elim me and then just blame me for being weaktown when I flip on the good side.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2023 10:49 am

Post by T3 »

In post 503, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 166, T3 wrote: VOTE: Dr Easy Bake
Placeholder vote for now. Content doesn't have much substance.
In post 315, T3 wrote: VOTE: Malakittens
i'm willing to vote Dessew but only if it's getting near the end of the day tomorrow
In post 361, T3 wrote: VOTE: Enchant
Scum doesn’t want to allow me to shoot N3, so they’ll have to kill me N1/N2.
so i think mala is prob not scum since t3 actually voted there day 1. If you notice, T3 shot the only oother person t3 voted in day 1. Had t3 voted scum on day 1 i HIGHLY doubt that scum would risk letting a scum mate get shot.
No matter whether scum kill me N1 or not, I will always get a shot off N1 so this doesn't make sense
Dessew
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2023 11:03 am

Post by Dessew »

@Mitillos: you're vote is on me omnomnom you're not taking it anywhere else, not even to hammer Enchant. And you categorically refuse to consider where the vote you're building your case around was cast. That isn't town.

Regarding the cohesive scumteam, there's daytalk. They can discuss their steps.
In post 510, Doctor Drew wrote: I still haven't liked Bristeps logic Re: The NK and how it relates to Dessew. Starting to think there is some connective tissue there. I like making the elim between them.

This isn't town either. When/if I flip town, that clears bristep, but bristep doesn't clear me, so town who scumread both of us would vote me.

VOTE: Dr Drew
Dessew
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2023 11:05 am

Post by Dessew »

Also, Mala voted that the self-hammer was NAI, is there a consensus for this?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2023 11:43 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

So I say vote bristep and state that an elim between Dessew/bristep is the best course of action, not only are they most scummy and odds are the best there is at least one scum between them imo, but there is enough connective tissue that both of them could be scum.

Then just as Dessew is saying that scum have day talk and could launch a coordinated attack, they both launch what appears to be a coordinated attack on me lol.

Oh this is good stuff right here.
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2023 12:29 pm

Post by bristep123 »

That would be extremely obvious and dumb in our part if true. Anyway the cohesive comment was said in response to my earlier comment that not being in the Enchant wagon didn’t automatically make me clear town. Y’know, since they couldn’t say it to me anywhere else since I’m not in any PTs.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2023 11:26 pm

Post by DeasVail »

I intend to vote for bristep, but will wait for a vote count
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Sun Apr 09, 2023 12:17 am

Post by bristep123 »

In post 502, DeasVail wrote: and apart from Dessew there’s no one else who I think is thaaat likely to be scum
In post 518, DeasVail wrote: I intend to vote for bristep, but will wait for a vote count
That was quick, because I have been on Dess’s wagon since D1 apart from a wobble at the start of today. So you’re now saying that either Dess is town, or somehow we’re buddies despite my activity towards them?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Sun Apr 09, 2023 2:10 am

Post by Malakittens »

I don't really think I see Bris and dess together.

ngl I actually hate to say it, but when I ISO'd enchant prev owner all the votes were place don those who flipped town

I think there was one? that could be potentially scum
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Sun Apr 09, 2023 2:12 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 15, CollegeGoer wrote: VOTE: Emperor flippyNips
In post 37, CollegeGoer wrote: Fair.
Not sure what the random votes are for so I'll just sheep tchill, maybe he had a reason to switch.
VOTE: T3
In post 91, CollegeGoer wrote:
In post 56, Dr Easy Bake wrote: Whadddup gangsters? The party can officially start now
In post 57, Dr Easy Bake wrote: Actually UNVOTE:
I prefer them honey roasted.
In post 61, Dr Easy Bake wrote: Full read list in alphabetical order

bristep123
CCGeek
CollegeGoer
DeasVail
Dessew
Dr Easy Bake
Emperor flippyNips
KawaiiKame
Malakittens
Mitillos
redFF
Tchill13
T3
This I don't buy though. Feels forced in a scummy way.
VOTE: Dr Easy Bake
Both DEB & Flippy were town and t3 is probable town.
if I blink v hard i could see tchill being scum but that sa stretch

Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Sun Apr 09, 2023 5:09 am

Post by Tchill13 »

What.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Sun Apr 09, 2023 5:09 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Explain that Mala.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Sun Apr 09, 2023 6:37 am

Post by T3 »

In post 521, Malakittens wrote:
In post 15, CollegeGoer wrote: VOTE: Emperor flippyNips
In post 37, CollegeGoer wrote: Fair.
Not sure what the random votes are for so I'll just sheep tchill, maybe he had a reason to switch.
VOTE: T3
In post 91, CollegeGoer wrote:
In post 56, Dr Easy Bake wrote: Whadddup gangsters? The party can officially start now
In post 57, Dr Easy Bake wrote: Actually UNVOTE:
I prefer them honey roasted.
In post 61, Dr Easy Bake wrote: Full read list in alphabetical order

bristep123
CCGeek
CollegeGoer
DeasVail
Dessew
Dr Easy Bake
Emperor flippyNips
KawaiiKame
Malakittens
Mitillos
redFF
Tchill13
T3
This I don't buy though. Feels forced in a scummy way.
VOTE: Dr Easy Bake
Both DEB & Flippy were town and t3 is probable town.
if I blink v hard i could see tchill being scum but that sa stretch
What is your point??? You're just saying stuff that we already know.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”