Demon Slayer - Kimetsu no Yaiba (Game over)

Klickwork
Klickwork
Goon
Klickwork
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4125 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:15 pm

Post by Klickwork »

I feel like Grandpa's play across the entire game has been clueless, uninformed, but also has been :clown:, yellow, and high energy. In this gamestate he's probably town or third party.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #4126 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:17 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 4107, Pink Ball wrote: Ummm no need to get mad, I'm reading the game and trying to understand where we are right now. But if you want an answer, if me and hebi are both town, the scumteam knew they could count on both of us going after each other, so they only had to take a stance on who of us they would want to push. They use one of the partners to make the push, the other two jump when the second town vote comes.

Both me and GiF are pretty much obvtown this game and both have recognized each other as town, so you (the hypothetical scum!you) probably thought that pushing hebi would be easy and that both me and GiF would jump on that wagon. I did, actually! I easily jumped on hebi's wagon! So my theory is not nuts, and if you're asking to "really analyze you and give you credit where its due", I recommend you not to discredit me the second I suggest you're not town.
im sorry im just rlly frustrated. im gonna gts.

its just feels like a repeat, and a repeat and a repeat.

like i have to keep explaining myself over and over and over again. i did it with the whole playerlist at this point and flavor leaf the only one rlly that understands me

im sorry , that just keeps tiring and frustrating.

also for the hebi scum wagon thing. no way u actually think that u and gif would both vote hebichan??? my scum!self would recognize that gif is actually against voting hebichan. i dont think gif has any reason to really vote hebichan. and u as well. i didnt even think u would actually be open to that by voting hebichan so quick (once u did that , i lowkey had instantly had a doubt that oh shit pink could be mafia. look at my other solve how u could be maf). i believe in scum eyes u are the biggest threat . scum would and should be pushing u here at all times. also i dont know why gif is confirmed in ur eyes

but im not tryna discredit u like i said over and over again. i already read the game like many times already and its just annoying to keep seeing us going back in circles and blame it on people who keeps reminding town to get out those circles. thats what i find frustrating.

im not
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4127 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:19 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 1376, IceDragon70 wrote: It's one hundred percent Klickwork. Their push on Imaginality is fucking ridiculous, extremely timely if Blue was their partner, and they either supported or participated in the well known scum tactic of flooding the thread so town players like me, who can't be active all the time, can't read and participate. I can taste the evil in their posts.
This post from IceDragon was very different from what I read on D1. This looked
informed
, and IceDragon claimed having a (soft?) guilty on Klick afterwards, and got nightkilled.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4128 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:20 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

also @pink ball have we played together. i want u to read a mafia game of mine
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4129 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:20 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

i think meta is the best way to solve me imo
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4130 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:22 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 4127, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1376, IceDragon70 wrote: It's one hundred percent Klickwork. Their push on Imaginality is fucking ridiculous, extremely timely if Blue was their partner, and they either supported or participated in the well known scum tactic of flooding the thread so town players like me, who can't be active all the time, can't read and participate. I can taste the evil in their posts.
informed
, and IceDragon claimed having a (soft?) guilty on Klick afterwards, and got nightkilled.
i actually caught this in my readthru too but i disregarded because i believe thats when they discussed it in the next day
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #4131 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:24 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Grandpa, you're the only one going in circles while I try to advance straight ahead.

me not voting hebi? When I said yesterday that her claim makes no sense with my result on Klick?

Me being the scumteam biggest threat? The scumteam that probably needs one more miss elimination and knows that I'll probably vote hebi? They don't need to eliminate any specific town today, they need to eliminate
any
town today.

Why is GiF confirmed to me? GiF protected me last night and I'm a tracker?

Grandpa, my problem with you is that you rant and rant about repeating yourself, but you clearly have no grasp on what was or is going on in this game. Maybe instead of posting so much you could read with more carefully?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #4132 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:24 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 4130, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 4127, Pink Ball wrote:
informed
i actually caught this in my readthru too but i disregarded because i believe thats when they discussed it in the next day
Next day Klick claimed tracking Drew onto IceDragon and Ranger
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #4133 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:25 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 4128, GrandpaMo wrote: also @pink ball have we played together. i want u to read a mafia game of mine
No
In post 4129, GrandpaMo wrote: i think meta is the best way to solve me imo
And no.
Klickwork
Klickwork
Goon
Klickwork
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4134 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:26 pm

Post by Klickwork »

In post 4131, Pink Ball wrote: you clearly have no grasp on what was or is going on in this game.
Doesn't this reinforce what I'm saying about them
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #4135 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:26 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 1380, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1372, Klickwork wrote:
In post 1370, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1366, Flavor Leaf wrote: Scum are going to start having to deal with Klick-Fire-Flavor trio sooner rather than later.

If one of them are scum, I’d eventually start to realize it as the game went on, and I’m sure they have precautions with me, but we catch a scum or 2, I’m not worried we can’t successfully town block.
Your confidence seems weird here
What do you mean?
I think it's fine
In post 1373, Klickwork wrote: Drew if you have any reason to think FL is a wolf here I would love to hear it
I don't get how they lock towned you and Fire so quickly.

And they seem to be setting up the buss if things go awry.

My gut is not a fan.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #4136 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:28 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 4134, Klickwork wrote:
In post 4131, Pink Ball wrote: you clearly have no grasp on what was or is going on in this game.
Doesn't this reinforce what I'm saying about them
No. He's very capable of spouting whatever comes to his mind to confuse the rest of the playerlist
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #4137 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:28 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

That's your kind of school of thought so I don't see how you don't scumread that kind of behavior
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #4138 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:30 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 1398, Flavor Leaf wrote: I’m setting myself up to look like a giant clown this game, but i am and forever will be KING CLOWN
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4139 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:31 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 4131, Pink Ball wrote: Grandpa, you're the only one going in circles while I try to advance straight ahead.

me not voting hebi? When I said yesterday that her claim makes no sense with my result on Klick?

Me being the scumteam biggest threat? The scumteam that probably needs one more miss elimination and knows that I'll probably vote hebi? They don't need to eliminate any specific town today, they need to eliminate
any
town today.

Why is GiF confirmed to me? GiF protected me last night and I'm a tracker?

Grandpa, my problem with you is that you rant and rant about repeating yourself, but you clearly have no grasp on what was or is going on in this game. Maybe instead of posting so much you could read with more carefully?
1. That is just not fucking true. You keep reading the game again and finding shit that is irrelevant. Like that poisoner post, that was useless and I proved it to you. You just keep questioning and keep going in your logical flow with bias and I don't like it at all.

2. Is this a TMI slip? I am starting to doubt shit again. I literally had you as 99% town. Why are you saying one more elim like YOU know there is 3 mafia. What happened about those plans that you devised about 2 mafia and 1 third party? Again, this is what I am talking about going in circles.

3. Okay so GIF protection = Town role? This is just bias because you thought you were the night kill. Not saying you weren't or were, I am just saying you shouldn't have anything confirmed. Why weren't you confirmed with ranger then? YOU thought they were scum, then they flipped town. And retrospectively, their mechanics would have been "confirmed".

4. How do you not know I don't have a grasp on what is going on? Imo, I do? And I have been trying to push a certain adgenda. If I didn't, then I wouldn't be fucking pushing Hebichan right now. What do you not understand that no ONE is confirmed. You literally repeat the same shit and I keep going on about how people just wanna take my credit where its due. YOU ADMIT IT TOO! MULTIPLE TIMES TOO. DO U WANT PROOF??

Ugh. I don't fkin know any more.

This is starting to get to me.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4140 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:32 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

ALSO WHY ME SCUM WOULD PROPOSE TO NC ON THAT PREVIOUS DAY. DID U FORGET ABOUT THAT?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4141 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:35 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 4136, Pink Ball wrote: No. He's very capable of spouting whatever comes to his mind to confuse the rest of the playerlist
What??? Confuse the playerlist???

You're just pulling shit out your ass now. I am not spouting anything random. You would see these are responses to your posts. SHOW ME ONE POST WHERE IT WAS RANDOM IN THE PAST 10 PAGES THAT HAD AN EFFECT ON THE GAME.

You can't because there is nothing. I have been responding to people, asking questions, trying to solve, and contribute just as much as you.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #4142 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:39 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 4139, GrandpaMo wrote: Is this a TMI slip?
This is the kind of bullshit that I'm pointing out: you're not reading carefully, you're looking to spout whatever you can. It says clearly "the scumteam that PROBABLY needs one more miss elimination", which makes sense setup wise and it's right now the consensus.
In post 4139, GrandpaMo wrote: You keep reading the game again and finding shit that is irrelevant.
This is the first time I have reread the game, and accusing you of being the poisoner is a new thing that hasn't been suggested yet. Not irrelevant.
In post 4139, GrandpaMo wrote: Like that poisoner post, that was useless and I proved it to you.
You proved nothing. You proved that you could've been more helpful towards flavor but actually didn't
In post 4139, GrandpaMo wrote: Okay so GIF protection = Town role? This is just bias because you thought you were the night kill
1+1=2. GiF protects me + I'm a Tracker = ...
In post 4139, GrandpaMo wrote: YOU thought they were scum, then they flipped town.
Are you fucking kidding me right? Do you see why I say you are not actually reading the game?
In post 4139, GrandpaMo wrote: You literally repeat the same shit and I keep going on about how people just wanna take my credit where its due
I'm not repeating anything? And not trying to take credit of anyone?

Hey Grandpa, I'm still catching up, will you let me or will you continue spouting shit?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #4143 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:39 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 4141, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 4136, Pink Ball wrote: No. He's very capable of spouting whatever comes to his mind to confuse the rest of the playerlist

You're just pulling shit out your ass now. I am not spouting anything random. You would see these are responses to your posts. SHOW ME ONE POST WHERE IT WAS RANDOM IN THE PAST 10 PAGES THAT HAD AN EFFECT ON THE GAME.

You can't because there is nothing. I have been responding to people, asking questions, trying to solve, and contribute just as much as you.
Can you stop AtEing for a moment please?
Klickwork
Klickwork
Goon
Klickwork
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4144 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:48 pm

Post by Klickwork »

In post 4142, Pink Ball wrote: I'm still catching up, will you let me or will you continue spouting shit?
ignore it
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4145 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:51 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 4142, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 4139, GrandpaMo wrote: Is this a TMI slip?
This is the kind of bullshit that I'm pointing out: you're not reading carefully, you're looking to spout whatever you can. It says clearly "the scumteam that PROBABLY needs one more miss elimination", which makes sense setup wise and it's right now the consensus.
In post 4139, GrandpaMo wrote: You keep reading the game again and finding shit that is irrelevant.
This is the first time I have reread the game, and accusing you of being the poisoner is a new thing that hasn't been suggested yet. Not irrelevant.
In post 4139, GrandpaMo wrote: Like that poisoner post, that was useless and I proved it to you.
You proved nothing. You proved that you could've been more helpful towards flavor but actually didn't
In post 4139, GrandpaMo wrote: Okay so GIF protection = Town role? This is just bias because you thought you were the night kill
1+1=2. GiF protects me + I'm a Tracker = ...
In post 4139, GrandpaMo wrote: YOU thought they were scum, then they flipped town.
Are you fucking kidding me right? Do you see why I say you are not actually reading the game?
In post 4139, GrandpaMo wrote: You literally repeat the same shit and I keep going on about how people just wanna take my credit where its due
I'm not repeating anything? And not trying to take credit of anyone?

Hey Grandpa, I'm still catching up, will you let me or will you continue spouting shit?
1. The way it was framed just made it seem like you already knew that shit. This ain't bullshit -- this is just my interpretation.

2. Don't take words out of context, I obviously mean that you keep reading shit and finding shit that's irrelevant and I give you an example. And I also believe me being brought up as poisoner wasn't new. The thing is EVERYONE CAN BE POISONER HERE.

3. ??? HOW. THAT FLAVOR WOULD HAVE BEEN USELESS TO SAY BECAUSE THERE ARE MORE THAN 1 POSIONER IN DEMON SLAYER. HOW R U GOING TO TELL ME THAT WHEN U HAVENT EVEN WATCHED IT. This is just some foolery right here.

4. How do you being tracker mean anything?

5. This is true. I literally read the game post for it and that's why I brought it up in the first place.

6. You keep repeating the same shit from what other people have said already. Do you want proof of that too? Like damn.

7. Also you can catch up I do not care. I am just letting you know, I just know that you are gonna say some dumb shit that was already brought up before like you already did.

Just watch.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4146 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:52 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 4143, Pink Ball wrote:

HAHAHAH U HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY THAT WHEN U WERE DOING THE SAME SHIT HEBICHAN WAS DOING AND LITERALLY SELF VOTED. LETS NOT HOW U ACTED ANTITOWN IF U WERE TOWN
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #4147 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:52 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 4141, GrandpaMo wrote: SHOW ME ONE POST WHERE IT WAS RANDOM IN THE PAST 10 PAGES THAT HAD AN EFFECT ON THE GAME.
I didn't say random, I said that you're trying to confuse people by stating anything that comes to your mind. Examples:
In post 4139, GrandpaMo wrote: YOU thought they were scum, then they flipped town
Not true, I called Ranger town almost the entire day and tried to get Klick eliminated.
In post 4069, GrandpaMo wrote: ngl i didn't even know kawaii was posioned till like midday
You not reading the game carefully
In post 4034, GrandpaMo wrote: I see the team as GIF, Klick, Pink or Enchant, Firebringer, Hebichan
In post 4086, GrandpaMo wrote: im just worried about hebichan , klick, and firebringer being in a team .
Between 50 posts you suggest three different scumteams
In post 3990, GrandpaMo wrote: I can literally deep dive on firebringer as well to show you the lack of contribution and scummy posts made.
In post 3995, GrandpaMo wrote: how do u expect me to townread them?? im not about to do no meta dive bs because we are on day 5 and if there is something they should do , is actually be proactive.
Talking about FireBringer, you first say that you can "literally deep dive" on him but a couple of posts later say that you're not "about to do no meta dive".

My point, Grandpa, is that you don't think that much about what you post and don't actually read carefully, so your acusations of everyone not reading or paying attention or going in circles is actually you trying to sell that rethoric.

Either that, or you have to get better.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4148 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:53 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 4146, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 4143, Pink Ball wrote:

HAHAHAH U HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY THAT WHEN U WERE DOING THE SAME SHIT HEBICHAN WAS DOING AND LITERALLY SELF VOTED. LETS NOT HOW U ACTED ANTITOWN IF U WERE TOWN
And I am not ATEing this has no correlation to it. You are just bringing shit up that don't even make sense. Like really, playerlist? What does that mean :lol: :lol:
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #4149 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:53 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 4146, GrandpaMo wrote: HAHAHAH U HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY THAT WHEN U WERE DOING THE SAME SHIT HEBICHAN WAS DOING AND LITERALLY SELF VOTED. LETS NOT HOW U ACTED ANTITOWN IF U WERE TOWN
Me being a hypocrite doesn't mean I'm not right

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”