Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 5:03 am

Post by Umlaut »

In post 605, Kowahbunga wrote: I'm going to continue to believe Umlaut because if I was a TP that could call out Umlaut I would do it. I'll get into it if people want but there's no need for me to theorycraft other people's powers and how they should be playing.
I think Jason's point is that, assuming anyone who could counterclaim would have done so by now (and I think people should assume that), A2 and C2 are the only possibilities consistent with my not having been counterclaimed.

I will also say it would be very weird for scum to claim Tracker if we were in the B column. I know I would never do it. I can't say authoritatively that Delta wouldn't do it in the counterfactual situation where they were scum, but it would be a weird and ill-considered play.
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:39 pm

Post by Merlyn »

In post 620, SeeEmpty wrote: What I don't understand is that people that "town read" others merely based on the point of "yeah scum wouldn't do that" or "nah if that's scum that's too obvious". Why is that a town read? Where is the trust coming from? Isn't finding out the intention of someone's action the way we identify potential scum?

I've stated all the points why I think I've found scum, but all I see is Umlaut, Mewtaph and Merlyn
strongly
town-reading Jason based on nothing but guts.
Umlaut: Scum wouldn't slip so hard, so Jason is town.
Mewtaph: Scum wouldn't want to get into a huge fight in D1, so Jason is town.
Merlyn: My guts say Jason is town because there's nothing scummy.

There's some serious level of buddying happening here. Something is not right within this group. I think there is a high chance that the other scum is within this group.
So, basically the scum is someone who isn't voting the same way as you?

(Also, I've said more than 'just guts', in 124 and 339.)
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:44 pm

Post by Merlyn »

In post 619, SeeEmpty wrote:
In post 615, Merlyn wrote: In D1, I saw SeeEmpty's pursuit of Jason as honest scum hunting, even if I don't agree with him, the questions he raised seem well-thought out and reasonable. But everything since going missing after declaring intent to hammer of Alianna has been a totally different tone. This current argument- on whether Jason was somehow caught knowing about what poweroles? It's nonsensical.
I don't think you understand my point correctly. What I have been saying it that Jason somehow seems to know that the tracker is not able to get any useful result, and he thought that tracker can't tell if he's being blocked or not following someone. I didn't say anything about Jason caught knowing about power roles, whatever that means.
Okay, I might not be understanding your point. You're saying Jason (as scum) knew the roles beforehand, right? And you're saying he slipped in revealing this info? That's the part I don't get. Can you point to the post you're referring to?
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 4:05 pm

Post by fferyllt »

V2.2

This Schnauzer/Shih Tzu mix puppy has a little Uncanny Valley going on. Those eyes...that mustache.

JasonWazza (3): SeeEmpty, Kowahbunga, T3
SeeEmpty (1): Umlaut

Not Voting (3):
Merlyn, Mewtaph, JasonWazza

With 7 alive it takes 4 votes to eliminate

Deadline: April 17, Noon US Eastern Time

countdown: (expired on 2023-04-17 09:00:00)

Mod Notes
  • :]

Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 5:34 pm

Post by fferyllt »

T3 has been prodded.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 5:37 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

In post 624, Umlaut wrote: I thought mass claim was a bad idea in any case, regardless of whether I had a result or not, and I still don't totally understand why my not having one changes Jason's mind about mass claim?
Again, i was under the impression that A2, B1 and B3 all look identical if we assume your town (And B2/C2 if we assume your scum fakeclaiming).

Instead of being in a possible 5 setups, we are down to 2, hence no need for a massclaim where we have to sort through 3+ claims where we can't assume truth of any.

I didn't realize we could narrow it so far which i think is why me an Alianna also had a disconnect on this topic, because she probably also knew a roleblock was obvious.
Returning win rate: 4/1, 80%
In the process of creating a game to mod, we will see what it holds.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 6:41 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 616, Merlyn wrote: I should probably just post an updated read on everyone. That will have to wait until tomorrow for me though.
Someone forgot to do this.
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 9:35 pm

Post by Mewtaph »

In post 620, SeeEmpty wrote: What I don't understand is that people that "town read" others merely based on the point of "yeah scum wouldn't do that" or "nah if that's scum that's too obvious". Why is that a town read? Where is the trust coming from? Isn't finding out the intention of someone's action the way we identify potential scum?

I've stated all the points why I think I've found scum, but all I see is Umlaut, Mewtaph and Merlyn
strongly
town-reading Jason based on nothing but guts.
Umlaut: Scum wouldn't slip so hard, so Jason is town.
Mewtaph: Scum wouldn't want to get into a huge fight in D1, so Jason is town.
Merlyn: My guts say Jason is town because there's nothing scummy.

There's some serious level of buddying happening here. Something is not right within this group. I think there is a high chance that the other scum is within this group.
Two other players seem to agree with you. Being unable to find a fourth would be frustrating as either alignment, but this post just doesn't sit well with me.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:21 am

Post by JasonWazza »

Re-read SeeEmpty, and i'm happy to put my vote back, there is just no way i read this as town.

Here's my issue people say he was scumhunting, but i really don't see it and here is my case for it.

Spoiler: SeeEmpty case
In post 66, SeeEmpty wrote: @Delta, your initial intention of voting on Mafia make sense to me from the point of forming pressure and trying to generate a discussion. However, your current vote on Jason sounds to me like you're just dissatisfied with him calling what you did not very helpful and doesn't look town, to the point that you're fine with his lim today. Am I understanding the reason of your vote correctly?
*Snip*
Here is SeeEmpty's first main post, i have removed the E-2 discussion from it.

This is just a bad way to get info, as you are in your own post making a strawman for exactly what you think and then asking if the strawman is real, that's not actually getting information on intention, this is saying what you think the intention is.
In post 86, SeeEmpty wrote: @Jason - Why do you think MafiaSSK is the most town person in your list?
@T3 - I'm interested to your thoughts on the current stage of the game. What's your opinion on Jason vs Delta? Why do you think Delta is town?
@Merlyn - Any reason you're not voting anyone now?
This is part of a reads post, but this is his questions for the town, but these also aren't great as scumhunting, for someone looking for intentions, these really don't strike me as useful questions (like seriously explain your reads at post 86 is a bit of a weird one), and honestly reading the content again, a lot of it has this filler vibe of trying to look like he is doing stuff, while not doing a whole lot of work.
In post 102, SeeEmpty wrote:
In post 101, T3 wrote: I think Delta is town and Jason is scum. Scum want to win arguments, town want to find scum. I liked to way that Delta backed down in MafiaSSK. Jason is mischaracterizing Delta’s points and latching on to semantics. It doesn’t seem like Jason is truly trying to understand Delta’s mindset. Rather, Jason is attacking Delta because Delta doesn’t fully conform to the way that he believes town plays.
And you're not backing that up with a vote because?
And then there is this type of post, and his general thing of just harping on not voting immediately, this makes you look active, without having to actually have anything useful to say.
In post 103, SeeEmpty wrote: @Delta - Other than Jason, what is your view on the rest of the players? Would like to hear your thoughts, since most of your posts are on practically the same subject matter.
Again asking for full read lists, this is weird to do so early, your not going to have anything super useful on every player this early, especially since at the time some people had barely posted (and 2 slots had just been replaced) which is why this reads as doing things for the sake of doing things, attempting to scumhunt without actually doing any scumhunting.
In post 137, SeeEmpty wrote:
In post 109, MafiaSSK wrote: well i mean sure, why wouldn't i be concerned about the votes on me? Especially when it wasn't for town-aligned reasoning? also what does "too concerned" mean here? what don't you like about me often agreeing with jason?
It was in early game and 2 of the 3 votes were random. A vote early in game and be to create pressure and generate content, which is not indicative of anti-town. Instead of focusing on finding out more about others, you just pile on the same case by Jason and not providing anything more, or attempt to get more info from the rest of the player base. That doesn't feel right to me.

"Too concern" as in asking for others to take off their votes. As I said, I don't think quickhammer should ever be a concern so early in game, and effort should be to find out more about the players.

Also, not sure if you are friend with Jason out of game or something, but your post , and feels different from how you respond to others. May I know why?
Hell this is what was directed at the SSK/Alianna slot, this is not scumhunting, because simply put, if you had read the thread, we were agreeing with each other pretty consistently, so if your looking for intent, it was actually already there, questioning it seems odd, because there was no need for the question.

And all the wording of these posts sounds like someone building their strawman and going, are you doing exactly this?
In post 162, SeeEmpty wrote:
In post 141, Kowahbunga wrote:I don't consider D1 nearly as important as everyone likes to pretend and I'm not afraid to say it. People love to mention "oh we can see this or that and wagons and blah blah blah" then all of it's for nothing because by the end of the game no one even looks at it again. I like to get my sights set on someone and focus in on them on D1. I hunt for one scum and find it. From there, I begin using information that actually exists... Like the final wagon of each day, the night kill. I consider each game like an omelet, and you can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs. I believe playing D1 like you're going to find all the scum and it's just going to be scum lim after scum lim until game is over is a ridiculous concept to chase. But people love to pretend that is how it'll play out.

I'm not going to bother wasting my effort getting a read on everyone D1. I'll do my part in 1 or 2 people and let others interaction with others be the information I use in D2 and later if I'm around.
This is terrible if it is coming from town, and it is getting on my nerves a little. All I see is:

"y'all are not going to get much from me now because that's how I play",
"you guys go ahead, while I sit back and observe so that I can do more later",
"somebody is bound to be mislimmed, stop dreaming about D2 win, and the content is going to be here anyway, so what's the point of forming/sharing any thoughts now".

If everyone just goes "Yeah my guts say he's scum", where are we getting content for D2 analysis? Sharing reads helps other to pay attention to things that they might have missed. Why is that more important in D2 than in D1?
Also as a note as we go, you'll note the massive jumps in post numbers between these posts, because it really is a lot of nothing posts directed at one person at a time to seem like there is action, but if you read the actual questions, there is nothing here, like what even can i analyze in this post, this is just a question of why Kowah plays how he plays.

Also going to skip most of #177, because it continues this conversation with Kowah that basically goes into optimal play, which is just a weird thing to discuss if your trying to find scum.
In post 177, SeeEmpty wrote:
In post 166, Deltabreedy wrote:@SeeEmpty, how does this weigh up against your read on SSK?
I'm getting more and more uncomfortable and dissatisfied of his point of view, but for now I'm not sure if it is just bad play or scum play just yet.
And wow, for someone asking for reads lists from everyone, this is a nothing burger isn't it, reminder he was asking for full reads list 80 posts before now, and this is his read on a single slot.
In post 206, SeeEmpty wrote:
In post 180, JasonWazza wrote: As a note, this whole discussion on optimal play is pointless, Mafia on other sites is a very puzzle based game more then a game of deduction, that's just how it goes, and no liming is a standard practice (put into context, we have a 6/9 chance that at least one person is a Friendly neighbor, Cop, or Tracker, outting them is bad, no liming allows us to have info around to work with, at the cost of more then likely 1 VT), i agree this is optimal, i don't think it's fun, hence i stopped playing those sites, and honestly was the reason i dropped Mafia as a whole.

Focusing on this point is useless, as we are not discussing anything that is alignment indicative, it's opinion on what we should have done.
The discussion is not about finding out what optimal play is. It was me trying to understand where Kowah is coming from. I don't need to know what everyone's view on what the "optimal play" should be, but I want to know why he thinks what he did is good for us.

You have the tendency of deciding what is not a good discussion and they should stop, based on your impression that they are "just opinions" and "not alignment indicative" and just "bad town". At this stage, everything can be argued with: "I don't agree. Because that's just your opinion". Don't you agree that finding out how someone thinks (their opinion) is going to be helpful, if nothing else, help you set up a baseline of how that person is playing the game, and you'd have more things to look at in the future?
Then there is this post, this feels like someone got called out for discussing something that was useless, and got a little too defensive on this fact.

Because here is the fact, if you want to understand Kowah on a personal level as to every idea of what he thinks we should do in a game of Mafia, do it after the game, right now all you need to know is that is his opinion, this isn't a scumhunting method, this is a method to look active while doing nothing.
In post 209, SeeEmpty wrote:
In post 175, JasonWazza wrote: Yeah not like i even told you to unvote and vote someone else so we can get content earlier is it? :facepalm:
In post 183, JasonWazza wrote: I mean, this town has been focused on opinion based stuff the whole game, no one is actually generating useful content, honestly think we have a town full of bad town and scum capitalizing.
In post 188, JasonWazza wrote: UNVOTE: Merlyn
VOTE: Deltabreedy
"You guys should vote someone else so that we can get content"
"Y'all suck for not generating content"
"Imma go back to my old vote"

On one hand, you're dissatisfied with the lack of useful content, and on the other hand, you're okay with going back to your earlier vote without any additional content. Really? :shifty:

@bewolkt - In the group of Jason, Delta, Mafia, Kowah, if you have to pick the scummiest one, who would that be and why?
For someone making basically no useful content, me going back to a vote that i had already justified is bad? interesting take on it i guess.

Also this question to Bewolkt is so weird, like this doesn't actually generate usable info because it's such a dumb question "if you had to pick only from half the game who is scum, who would it be" like this isn't a useful line of questioning, how does this help you find who is scum?
In post 227, SeeEmpty wrote:
In post 221, JasonWazza wrote: You don't magically make those numbers actually go up with the way you are playing, the only reason your lim is useful, is everyone has at least commented on our back and forth to at least get information of your flip.
What information would we gain if Delta flips town/scum?

By your definition, would you say we would be also getting the same amount of information if we flip you instead?
And again given his sparse posting on topics, these questions we get are really weird, this isn't scumhunting, this is trying to active post without being an actually active scumhunter.

I'm actually going to stop making this case here, as i'm a bit short on time right now and also because this shows a lot of what my issue is, there isn't any scumhunting (it's inactive posting that is posing as scumhunting) and also weirdly defensive posts over the weirdest of things.

VOTE: SeeEmpty
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:58 am

Post by T3 »

In post 604, Umlaut wrote: VOTE: SeeEmpty

Let's try this. I have trouble imagining Jason as scum playing the way he has so I may as well be on the counterwagon.
Why specifically SeeEmpty?
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 1:17 am

Post by JasonWazza »

How do you believe you aren't a lurker T3?

Like what is your definition of Lurker?

I'm legitimately curious at this point.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 1:40 am

Post by JasonWazza »

Also because i have forgotten.

@Kowah/SeeEmpty, If i flip town, who would you think the scum team is, If i were to flip Scum, who would be my partner
@Mewtaph, Who are your biggest scum reads at this point?

Let's make people actually commit to proper reads shall we.
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 1:55 am

Post by Umlaut »

In post 634, T3 wrote:
In post 604, Umlaut wrote: VOTE: SeeEmpty

Let's try this. I have trouble imagining Jason as scum playing the way he has so I may as well be on the counterwagon.
Why specifically SeeEmpty?
I'm just following along with Jason's vote on them. My reads were apparently pretty off yesterday since they were mostly based on the belief Arianna was scum.
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 2:37 am

Post by T3 »

In post 635, JasonWazza wrote: How do you believe you aren't a lurker T3?

Like what is your definition of Lurker?

I'm legitimately curious at this point.
Someone who reads the thread but chooses not to post and make content.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 2:40 am

Post by JasonWazza »

And just to be clear, you think you are
not
doing exactly that?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 2:55 am

Post by T3 »

In post 639, JasonWazza wrote: And just to be clear, you think you are
not
doing exactly that?
I'm trying to make content and find reads, but I'm just bad :good:
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 3:04 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 636, JasonWazza wrote: If i flip town, who would you think the scum team is, If i were to flip Scum, who would be my partner

If you are scum it's with Mewtaph. You have pressured T3 all game for being a lurker, yet he has posted more than Mew. You've done some fence riding with your reads on Mew:
In post 347, JasonWazza wrote: Mewtaph: not a lot of content, content that is there goes both ways in my mind, bit of scum leaning stuff (#87 doesn't feel townie to say) but the rest feels more town, Null read.
In post 380, JasonWazza wrote: I'd only go for Mewtaph out of those 3, though not one of my prefered lim's that's for sure.

You've done some defending of them:
In post 537, JasonWazza wrote: I will say this, i think changing lims to Mewtaph isn't a good idea
In post 548, JasonWazza wrote: but i don't think that rolling the dice on Mewtaph is worth that increase at all.
In post 548, JasonWazza wrote: but i don't think that rolling the dice on Mewtaph is worth that increase at all.

So the inconsistency with your constant pursuit of T3 over his lurkiness this game:
In post 635, JasonWazza wrote: How do you believe you aren't a lurker T3?
In post 336, JasonWazza wrote: I didn't even refer to T3 directly as bad town, i referred to the lurker bs as being bad town and useless
In post 347, JasonWazza wrote: T3: T3 feels weird, very lurk heavy, and actually reading all his posts with full context feels really really scummy
In post 347, JasonWazza wrote: T3 is now my top Scum read.
In post 398, JasonWazza wrote: So for me 2 scum in {Delta, Kowah, T3, SeeEmpty, SSK}
In post 588, JasonWazza wrote: Honestly my thinking is that it's some combination of {SeeEmpty, Kowah, T3} as the scum team.

PLUS this interesting point as I was perusing your ISO about how you seem to keep expecting a counter claim from T3, which seems weird for someone to be so sure all game someone is scum but also keep bringing up how they might CC Umlaut:
In post 588, JasonWazza wrote: Unless exactly T3 is going to counterclaim Umlaut
In post 591, JasonWazza wrote: again assuming that T3 has nothing to say
In post 592, JasonWazza wrote: Unless T3 claims we aren't
In post 592, JasonWazza wrote: again assuming T3 doesn't counter with something
Which I find all of those "if T3 CC..." type things to be weird because your posts came in D2 before T3 had even posted. So I'm not even sure where you'd come up with him having a claim? If I missed somewhere you believe he soft claimed something, let me know.

Anyways, if you're town I would go:

Mewtaph still, along with Merlyn. My reason for this needs another day to simmer for me to want to hard push though.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 3:07 am

Post by JasonWazza »

Just to be clear, the stuff with today was that exactly T3 hadn't posted, and everyone else had already posted.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 3:18 am

Post by JasonWazza »

In post 562, Umlaut wrote: I didn't get a result last night, which means we're in setup A2.

Hard disagree with mass claim today. Having a hidden jailkeeper is potentially a huge town asset.
Like to be clear, this is something to counter if you aren't the Jailkeeper, T3 hadn't posted, so i was taking into account that this could have been a possibility (as i tend to a lot when i post)

And when you add context to a lot of those posts, it's hardly a defense of Mewtaph.

Hell let's just pull context for one of these for example.
In post 379, Kowahbunga wrote:
In post 378, JasonWazza wrote: Kowah, what's your opinion on SeeEmpty then?
Town reading them for how much it feels like they're trying to solve everything.

I guess my town pile is (in no order):
seeempty, delta, jason, t3, merlyn

I guess my scum pile is (in no order):
bewolkt, mewtaph, mafia

I'd lim any of those three.
In post 380, JasonWazza wrote: I'd only go for Mewtaph out of those 3, though not one of my prefered lim's that's for sure.

What do you think of SeeEmpty's case on me Kowah because that doesn't really feel like an attempt to solve anything to me.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 3:22 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 642, JasonWazza wrote: Just to be clear, the stuff with today was that exactly T3 hadn't posted, and everyone else had already posted.
Okay, then that makes more sense now that you put a 1 and 1 together. It doesn't change the rest of the post but I can at least understand where you were coming from for those posts now.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 3:28 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 379, Kowahbunga wrote:
In post 378, JasonWazza wrote: Kowah, what's your opinion on SeeEmpty then?
Town reading them for how much it feels like they're trying to solve everything.

I guess my town pile is (in no order):
seeempty, delta, jason, t3, merlyn

I guess my scum pile is (in no order):
bewolkt
, mewtaph,
mafia

I'd lim any of those three.
This actually further makes me scum read you because scum!Jason knows I'm town, and scum Jason looked at my read list and didn't like it, but still gave me one name. The other two flipped green now, which scum!jason would know they would. So assuming you're a scum actually trying to deceive, you could have picked your partner out of those three (and still defended them regardless of what you say now by saying "though not one of my prefered lim's that's for sure")

But what do I know? Use that post as a prime example of how good my reads seem to be this game. I saw red with Delta/Umlaut... And 2 of 3 scum reads in that post are green. So I'm playing a great game. /s
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 3:33 am

Post by JasonWazza »

Or Town Jason looked at your reads, knowing we have 3 days on the clock and have to try and compromise down to a lim, and in context was trying to work out who we would even be able to lim in any way.

and the reason i didn't like Mewtaph is because i would much prefer my scum reads (SeeEmpty, T3) over my Null Read (Mewtaph)

Because also in context, we were burning time, down to 3 days, and already going to have to fumble around for a lim because everyone's reads were so drastically different in terms of scum reads, that no single scum read could have gotten to a lim based on only scum reads.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 3:50 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 646, JasonWazza wrote: have to try and compromise down to a lim

So in you were considering a compromise vote with me but then by
In post 398, JasonWazza wrote: So for me 2 scum in {Delta, Kowah, T3, SeeEmpty, SSK}
I'm potential scum? Why are you willing to compromise with someone you're willing to put in a scum pile?
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 3:53 am

Post by JasonWazza »

Did you miss the part where the first 4 ran me up and the last person was replaced out before being able to actually decide whether or not to vote me?

Like just to be clear, me saying that the scum was in those 5 was more how would this wagon have not gotten to a lim, when scum should have taken their chance.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 3:55 am

Post by JasonWazza »

Like hell let me fill you in on the Context by just not cutting the post to bits.
In post 398, JasonWazza wrote: I know i am town, thus in knowing that i am town, i can know that given the lack of the intent to hammer there is probably 2 scum there (outside the fact that SSK didn't post unfortunately.) because lets face it, if scum wanted a Wagon that gave them a good excuse, i was that wagon, given Delta/Kowah's position on me at the time.

So for me 2 scum in {Delta, Kowah, T3, SeeEmpty, SSK}

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”