Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2700 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 5:32 am

Post by Andante »

Also, you don't even have NJAC on this reads list? I thought you were automatically scumreading NJAC? I see no NJAC sr on this...

Also your reason to TR me is garbage. I was super against a kitty lim..
"makes Andante scum pretty unlikely due to them helping kickstart that wagon." I like said no to kitty a good 2-3 times....

In post 2696, Venmar wrote: I still feel good about Hu Tao being scum since I don't think their play has improved from D1 and their hop on the Kitty wagon feels like a bus than a townie hoping on. CKD I don't think is trying to gamesolve organically, and honestly I still scumread you (Bub). Andante I was leaning scum on but I think the Kitty elim makes Andante scum pretty unlikely due to them helping kickstart that wagon.

So I guess my reads are roughly this;

Lean scum:

Hu Tao
CKD
Bub

Null:
Greeting (I used to scumread this slot but this is also a bit of a stale read)
Eiralox (I used to like BPP's posts tbh but this is a stale read and I don't think Eiralox has posted much since)
GIF (used to TR, hasn't posted in a while so read has also gone stale)
Enchant (I vibe with the playstyle but tbh it's mostly NAI for me)
STD
Sky
Malcolm (I used to townread him and would still lean that way tbh but this read is a bit stale)

Lean Town:

Kowah
NJAC
Gimli
Andante

Town:

FL

Lots of nulls just cause I haven't kept up as much as I'd like to and a lot of the players there either don't post much or I haven't paid much attention, well try to get on correcting that
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2701 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 5:33 am

Post by Andante »

wait, jk I see NJAC... why the hell is NJAC one of your TRs.... AND you decided to out that NJAC visited you???
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2702 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 5:33 am

Post by Andante »

yeah no, we can just turbo vote venmar and and the day. we're never ending with a vote elsewhere
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2703 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 5:52 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

In post 2696, Venmar wrote: CKD I don't think is trying to gamesolve organically,
lets talk organic scum hunting. what are some examples of this in your mind of this.

for example, Bub, mentioned....hey, Venmar wasnt posting during the KT wagon that could be suspicious....I thought.."hmmm, lets check...he wasnt, was he posting ANYWHERE...nope". So after I looked that up, I asked Bub if he had any OTHER reason to think you might be scum

now. is the organic or inorganic scum hunting? what are some of examples of YOU organically looking for scum?

Im I actually trying to look for scum, or posting bullshit like..
In post 2524, Venmar wrote: Actually I don't feel like reading 30 pages can someone just loop me in or point to things I should care about
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2704 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 5:55 am

In post 2699, Andante wrote:
In post 2694, Venmar wrote: Truth is that NJAC visited me last night with a loud action and honestly that's all I know about that :shrug:
the fact you instantly outed that is was NJAC... instead of just "LOUD PERSON VISITED ME!!!" what if it was a doc? like, if NJAC is town, you literally just told scum that NJAC is a doc/cop...
so honestly, for that reason alone, I kinda just want to
VOTE: Venmar
Venmar, what WAS the purpose of announcing who targeted you?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2705 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 5:57 am

In post 2694, Venmar wrote: Truth is that NJAC visited me last night with a loud action and honestly that's all I know about that :shrug:
the fact you instantly outed that is was NJAC... instead of just "LOUD PERSON VISITED ME!!!" what if it was a doc? like, if NJAC is town, you literally just told scum that NJAC is a doc/cop...
Andante,

so other than being a poor move, wouldnt he just tell his buddies in day chat? what would be the scum motivation for saying it like he did?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2706 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:21 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 2705, curiouskarmadog wrote:Venmar, what WAS the purpose of announcing who targeted you?
It just felt necessary to me idk, it was a piece of I info I had I thought I'd share since I guess I'm getting run up today. "loud actions" in PMs weren't really a thing for me when I last played tbh, I just assumed visitor made the most sense not a diff PR
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2707 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:23 am

Post by Venmar »

Gotta go to work, I'll circle back if I'm still alive in like 8-9 hours :shrug:
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2708 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:24 am

Post by Bub Bidderskins »

Venmar instantly outing that NJAC visited him reads more like a naive town reaction to me. He gets the message, gut is that it's good for the town to have all the info possible, so he spills the beans. Scum would have the info whether or not he posts about it in the public thread.
Show
Total: 17/15/1
Town: 10/13/1
Scum: 7/2/0
Other: 0/0/0

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2709 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:37 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 2468, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 2446, Andante wrote: FL my issue with you just declaring as much towncred as you are and it looks like you’re gonna repeat what you did yesterday with this death tunnel, is that as soon as I claimed VT, you were done with it… there were plenty of chances before my claim that would’ve been a good chance to unvote, but as soon as i claimed VT? “ok new wagon time” is essentially what happened. Enchant and Hu Tao are 2 people I never want voted out d2
I think we just ignore FL tbh. Hopefully he's town like I think he is. But if he's scum he'll be outed eventually
Weird post this. FL is very much angling for towncred which I think they've earned and is clearly going to be regarded as a bit of a town leader - in what world does Hu Tao think we are just going to ignore them? Also, FL is a notoriously good scum player to the point where he has his own guide and everything, how's he going to be outed eventually in these circumstances? This reads like scum who wants to discredit someone suspecting them but doesn't have the confidence to actually fully form the read because they know Flavor is town.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2710 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:39 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 2492, Andante wrote:
In post 2385, schadd_ wrote: KittyTacky (9): Flavor Leaf, Gimli, NJAC, Andante, Save The Dragons, curiouskarmadog, Bub Bidderskins, Hu Tao, Kowahbunga
And what do you know, both my SRs are on this wagon.

I also want to point out, Malcolm kept saying he was ok with the lim... but never actually voted Kitty...
Was unsure if we were at E-1 or not and was happy to let others tip it over the line when I was last active before the turn finished.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2711 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:41 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 2512, Gimli wrote: or the chat mafia players actually

you need thread control as scum in these longer games so you dont kill under the radar slot just because theyre mason, at least not n1. better kill someone leading. unless fl is literal scum and has all the thread control he needs already
Was thinking myself post-D1 scum are probably going to lurk a bit, not be overly active, and hope we make mistakes and fight among ourselves, because they're in a pretty precarious position following D1 and their best hope of victory feels more like us squandering it than scum playing well.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2712 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:44 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 2524, Venmar wrote: Actually I don't feel like reading 30 pages can someone just loop me in or point to things I should care about
Instinctually get a town vibe from this. Venmar has shown they're able to contribute when they put their mind to it and I feel like this is more likely to come from honest town as opposed to scum who will want to do all they can to blend in right now.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #2713 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:46 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

mod: vla 4/14 to 4/17
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2714 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:47 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 2559, Bub Bidderskins wrote:
In post 2548, Flavor Leaf wrote: Let's check out this one. Things that stand out most are the 3 dueling wagons, obvi. Kitty is voting Enchant and while it's not uncommon for scum to sit away from the wagons, i feel they're sitting on a townie. 1 of the 3 dueling wagons is probably scum.

I town read Andante and NJAC, so what are the odds...it's Hu Tao there again. Thing that gives me pause is that the NJAC wagon looks pure, which would incriminate NJAC a bit, but I like NJAC for town more than GIF or Skygazer. I think Skygazer has townie reasons later as the game goes on wagonomically, such as the dueling wagons with Andante make me feel Skygamer is the fade scum wanted.

Kitty being outside the dueling wagons makes me feel there isn't more than 1 other scum off the dueling wagons.

Gimli/NJAC/Malcom Tucker include ZERO or ONE scum in them. Never 2, never 3.

Probably a scum on Hu Tao regardless of Hu Tao's alignment.

In post 876, schadd_ wrote: NJAC (5): Flavor Leaf, GuyInFreezer, Greeting, Skygazer, Andante
Hu Tao (4): Venmar, Save The Dragons, Bub Bidderskins, Eiralax
Andante (4): curiouskarmadog, Kowahbunga, Enchant, Hu Tao
Enchant (2): KittyTacky, Gimli
Greeting (1): NJAC

not voting (1): MalcolmTucker
Worth pointing out that NJAC was straight up lurking at that time. He feels super town now (largely because of him getting on the Kitty wagon early), but at the time it wasn't a super scummy thing to be jumping on the NJAC wagon just in the interest of getting him into the game.
Is NJAC guaranteed town for getting on that wagon early? I'm not so sure, I don't think it's beyond the realm of possibility one scum jumps on before it's properly established to get more town cred than somebody bussing later on would.
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2715 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:49 am

Post by Bub Bidderskins »

VOTE: malcom
Show
Total: 17/15/1
Town: 10/13/1
Scum: 7/2/0
Other: 0/0/0

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2716 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:50 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 2674, Enchant wrote: Unpopular opinion, Greeting outing masonry makes sense because high chance of vig existance and vigs love to shoot masons for some reason.
I tentatively agree with this since we're in a good position after D1. Increases the town core and removes any lingering doubt Greeting is lying.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2717 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:54 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

Surely if Venmar is scum they don't need to out NJAC visiting them in the thread? They can just...tell their scum buddies privately? If Venmar is scum then that should just gives us another confirmed townie which would only benefit us, unless they were hoping the visit would be construed as scummy in itself. Are there any possible scum roles where Venmar could be on the receiving end of that type of action?
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2718 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:54 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 2716, Bub Bidderskins wrote: VOTE: malcom
How come?
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2719 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:24 am

Post by Hu Tao »

Yeah that was a very VERY bad move Venmar.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #2720 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:29 am

UNVOTE:
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2721 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:31 am

Post by Hu Tao »

I think we shouldn't rush this on venmar still. Could be town but not sure. Eiralox getting replaced? Or?
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2722 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:36 am

Post by Hu Tao »

Actually. Hmm, maybe we go venmar. Sorry still thinking things out
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #2723 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:37 am

I'm not sure on venmar I kind of believe them

I agree that scum venmar probably just tells scum buddies they were visited
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2724 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:40 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 2724, Save The Dragons wrote: I'm not sure on venmar I kind of believe them

I agree that scum venmar probably just tells scum buddies they were visited
I think venmar is still possibly scum. Who are your other scumreads?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”