Amnesiac Mafia: The Movie! That's a Wrap!

For Team Mafia 2023 Games and Information
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:44 am

Post by Titus »

In post 424, Black wrote:
In post 423, Titus wrote: He should see Black is doing filler
What type of content would you like from me? I feel like I'm doing just fine tbh
Reads. Solid positions, like the last few times I have asked.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
BlueSnakelet
BlueSnakelet
He/It
Goon
BlueSnakelet
He/It
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/It

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:46 am

Post by BlueSnakelet »

In post 358, Black wrote: I want more from Pink Ball and Blue

PB seems like they are saying stuff without saying anything, and Blue's reaction to Dunn in feels a bit defensive. I'm not a fan of him interpreting Dunn's as a scumread when all Dunn says is Blue seems awkward and he's not sure where Blue is coming from

VOTE: Blue aka the inferior color
Dunnstral said in , which I also quoted, that they thought I was Mafia citing .

(Of course, this was before they recanted the scumread in
Let he who is with sin, and loves it, cast the final stone.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:49 am

Post by Firebringer »

VOTE: TheStatusquo

LETS GET THIS GAME GOING INTO HYPER DRIVE
COME ON IN SHEA I GOT SNACKS FOR YOU
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:50 am

Post by Firebringer »

actually lets not
VOTE: Feysal

I will wait on Shea a bit longer
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:59 am

Post by Klick »

In post 350, Drixx wrote:
In post 339, Klick wrote:
In post 337, Drixx wrote:
In post 307, Klick wrote:
In post 291, Drixx wrote:FB, Kuribo, Dunn and TSQ all seem town to me. I don't like Klick's ISO, most especially the re-entry from VLA.
I'm still on V/LA
Okay. But there's a clear 220 post gap after you announced V/LA, and you clearly made a re-entry with a few posts in a row, and they were bad. Responding with "I'm still on V/LA" is disingenuous at best.
What was bad about them?
Rapid fire posting without substantive content, with a post asking why someone who was not voting you had a vote on you.
If you're interested in me clarifying any of my reads, you can just ask. I'm satisfied with the content I've provided thus far. It's better than the three posts you had up to this point, with two of them focusing on my level of content.

It was the second time Titus had placed a vote on me, it felt noteworthy.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 12:02 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Klick, alisae is demanding ur reads.
Show

Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 12:06 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 352, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 251, Klick wrote: Firebringer town
did you came out of vla just to drop this read? does this mean you're caught up?
No
In post 353, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 257, Klick wrote: Hello Feysal! You seem like an interesting player and I'm looking forward to playing with you

I've not read particularly carefully up to this point as I'm still on V/LA, but is there anyone so far that has made you feel that they are particularly likely to be town?
yeah this doesn't feel right you're either here or you're not. whats the point of reminding the v/la if you're dropping reads and responding? just to not take heat and steer stuff?
If you'd genuinely like an explanation, I've been at Eastermeet this weekend - literally on vacation with low access. I'm excited for this game and am eager to play, but I have been spending most of my time focusing on the meet I was at. There were a couple of points during the meet when I had some down time, in which I decided to check in on this on my phone with poor data reception. To be clear, V/LA does not mean 'you're either here or you're not'.

PEdit: I've given a few and I'm catching up on the rest now
Because I'm no longer V/LA :O
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 12:06 pm

Post by Klick »

From where I'm at right now FA feels very similar to Cosmos where she was scum though
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 12:08 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 432, Klick wrote: From where I'm at right now FA feels very similar to Cosmos where she was scum though
Go on please.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 12:11 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 421, Titus wrote: I had considered Shea early on, but his responses to Black and Dunn had me rule that out. Dunn's completely unmoored and inaccurate comments on Black's play were just wrong. Shea and I were pretty in sync on that being off. My team had felt Black's posting was hollow even before Dunn's read. Synergy in thought, not just conclusion, means a fair bit to me.

I'm ok with exploring FA and Klick more.
How are my comments on Black's play "unmoored and innacurate", exactly?
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 12:11 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 376, Black wrote:
In post 374, DragonEater70 wrote: IDK, for my team at least I am just posting whatever I want to, and then my teammates give me feedback etc.
Same. I thought about assigning them cool colors and having them play though

Aureal: whew Black is so townie. Like unbelievably so

CSF: yeah I agree tbh, and she is so good at being town, idk why she thinks she's not

Rad: I like eggs
This team is wonderful all around :D
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 12:15 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 434, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 421, Titus wrote: I had considered Shea early on, but his responses to Black and Dunn had me rule that out. Dunn's completely unmoored and inaccurate comments on Black's play were just wrong. Shea and I were pretty in sync on that being off. My team had felt Black's posting was hollow even before Dunn's read. Synergy in thought, not just conclusion, means a fair bit to me.

Because they aren't matching with what's going on in the thread...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 12:22 pm

Post by Klick »

I've played like 3ish games in a row with Titus where she has been scum and in this game I'm getting a zeal from her that I haven't felt in other games. I think she's engaged her town solving brain in a way that she wasn't quite there for in the last few games I've been in with her.

It could be Team Mafia making her tryhard even if she's scum but I'm enjoying her content so far regardless and am fine to boost what she's currently doing for the thread.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 12:27 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 416, Firebringer wrote:
In post 408, Black wrote:
In post 405, Titus wrote: No. Scum usually doesn't propose a massclaim the way Feysal did.
How do they usually propose it?
They just don't. It grabs too much attention
How does this post and “Feysal is scum” mesh together?
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 12:29 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 437, Klick wrote: I've played like 3ish games in a row with Titus where she has been scum and in this game I'm getting a zeal from her that I haven't felt in other games. I think she's engaged her town solving brain in a way that she wasn't quite there for in the last few games I've been in with her.

It could be Team Mafia making her tryhard even if she's scum but I'm enjoying her content so far regardless and am fine to boost what she's currently doing for the thread.
Thank you. It means something. I'm on my last hurrah most likely so don't equate effort with alignment.

If you think I'm town but say wrong shit, call me out.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 12:45 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 438, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 405, Titus wrote: No. Scum usually doesn't propose a massclaim the way Feysal did.
I am not putting much weight into that and or think its a town move just because scum don't do it almost ever.
Show

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 12:49 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 440, Firebringer wrote:
In post 438, GuyInFreezer wrote:
I am not putting much weight into that and or think its a town move just because scum don't do it almost ever.
It's enough for d1 for me but I have pulled almost every trick in the book so not lock clear.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 12:51 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 433, Titus wrote:
In post 432, Klick wrote: From where I'm at right now FA feels very similar to Cosmos where she was scum though
Go on please.
It's not a very strongly formed thought
But the basic idea is that in Cosmos I felt like FA's approach was largely to question other people's takes as a means to develop her own view of the game and make it look genuine
It's different from a town approach in terms of motive for posting; the whole point of what FA was doing in Cosmos felt like it was to look town through having considered and nuanced takes that were developed by sort of hijacking other players' genuine thoughts and critiquing them
And here it feels very similar, I feel like almost everything FA has done has been a critique of another original perspective with only a couple of reads originating from something she has brought up herself

It all fits under this umbrella idea of 'I think FA wants to look town right now rather than actually doing town things'
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 12:54 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 436, Titus wrote:

This was not your objections earlier.

You were saying I wasn't going into enough detail. Then you said they were posting semantics but those weren't my words. How was what I was saying wrong?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 1:02 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 442, Klick wrote:
In post 433, Titus wrote:
Go on please.
It's not a very strongly formed thought
But the basic idea is that in Cosmos I felt like FA's approach was largely to question other people's takes as a means to develop her own view of the game and make it look genuine
It's different from a town approach in terms of motive for posting; the whole point of what FA was doing in Cosmos felt like it was to look town through having considered and nuanced takes that were developed by sort of hijacking other players' genuine thoughts and critiquing them
And here it feels very similar, I feel like almost everything FA has done has been a critique of another original perspective with only a couple of reads originating from something she has brought up herself

It all fits under this umbrella idea of 'I think FA wants to look town right now rather than actually doing town things'
Let's dive deeper. What reads feel sourced from FA? A sample that doesn't?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 1:05 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 443, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 436, Titus wrote:

This was not your objections earlier.

You were saying I wasn't going into enough detail. Then you said they were posting semantics but those weren't my words. How was what I was saying wrong?
Because you said Black "progressed the game" or similar non sense when she was bickering over agression. When called out, you hedged rather than defend the point. Black has refused repeatedly to be held to a position.

Black's play on mass claim is practically begging town to mass claim or offering Feysal up as a lim but doesn't commit to either angle. Black's feeling the room and has been.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 1:06 pm

Post by Klick »

DragonEater70
Titus
Dunnstral

Firebringer
kuribo
Thestatusquo

Black
BlueSnakelet
Feysal
Pink Ball
Save The Dragons
GuyInFreezer
Drixx

Frozen Angel

Is kind of where I'm at. Bella conflicts with me on Titus and GIF and doesn't think FA is particularly scummy.
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 1:09 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Lights