Mini Normal 2294: Monkey Business (Endgame)

Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Goodfellas/White Knight
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4350 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:44 pm

Post by Gimli »

omg it's MT, THANK YOU MT FOR REPLACING IN you're a hero
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Goodfellas/White Knight

Post Post #4351 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:45 pm

Post by Gimli »

very nice content
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Goodfellas/White Knight

Post Post #4352 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:48 pm

Post by Gimli »

btw MT I'm a VT

ausuka is a loud visionary, we've been coordinating so that I receive reports on who targeted me at night, both last night and the night before. that's why what happened last gameday with skygazer spews not only myself as town but also spews ausuka as town, cause it'd take minimal coordination between them not to spew sky scum in elo.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Goodfellas/White Knight

Post Post #4353 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:59 pm

Post by Gimli »

I think MT's catch up looks townie and somewhat unaligned with either klick or gera
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4354 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:04 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 4353, Gimli wrote: I think MT's catch up looks townie and somewhat unaligned with either klick or gera
That wouldn't be impossible to fake when they know the whole purpose of their entrance is to get me eliminated over klick. Between them they just need the one wrong elimination over 2 days to win and everything is being done to set that up
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Goodfellas/White Knight

Post Post #4355 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:07 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 4345, Morning Tweet wrote: take aways:

klick

- Klick almost certainly had to be willfully ignorant of something with regards to Skygazer's claim. I'm finding it hard to buy that Klick was tinfoiling/unconfident/exhausting all possibiltiies, whatever you like to call it, so hard as to err on the side of Enchant/Gimli possibly being the team (back when Sky was trying to stay alive). I don't really buy that.

- Also Klick fails to confirm role twice mistakenly which is a really strange coincidence although not in of itself damning

- I think Klick was trying to win the game with Gera/Sky, the way he interacts with both of them is very charitable. If i look ati t realllly, wayy too hard then it looks like Klick is trying to help them produce content in a lot of places. Sometimes maybe too much

also about gera

- if Gera is town, why does Skygazer pick a 1v1 with Gimli rather than with gera, who everyone on the previous day was on board with and would have been probably the most logical target for an investigator? Path of least resistance to an immediate win, am i missing anything? Just eliminate the previous day who was narrowly not eliminated ooo i dont get it why this mech failure thing

Am I considering Ausuka or Gimli being scum?

no
-
25ish pages that i did read

It's possible i missed something
-
the 150 pages that i didnt read

Gimli seems super unlikely considering Sky tries to pin the suspicion on Gimli/Enchant. and thats what Klick goes along with while gera ghosts the thread. Gera may be able to (truthfully) say he has never deviated from Kawaii/Klick at the bottom of his reads but he certainly wasnt there actively doing anything to show it

I just thought Ausuka was really obviously town with the way she reacted to the prior couple of days, I'll probably have to hash that one out more I guess

So, should be pretty clear where I'm at now I hope

Loose thread i might not have tied

I dont understand why Sky pretends to target Gimli with a detective shot in the first place, if gimli has a role which can confirm this to be false (and Sky is a goon). i generally think of this as just a mistake, I myself have outted myself for smaller dumb slip ups. Maybe forgot Gimli's role. Sky's fake log had a couple mistakes like that, considering the target on the vig.
this is a brutal dunk on gera/klick

anyway. I thought it'd be very +town to wait on the replacement to catch up because I was already of the opinion that kawa was a town slot. looking at MT's posts I feel good not only about her alignment because they're towny looking posts, but because she helped put into perspective some gross things that happened ITG and should not be ignored, especially klick siding with sky last gameday, and sky's hammer + choosing the 1v1 against me instead of choosing the 1v1 against gera. this last point completely went over my head as it happened in real time.

I'd add that sky self hammering would probably not happen if town!klick was leaning towards voting me, since scum only needs one town being wrong in elo.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Goodfellas/White Knight

Post Post #4356 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:06 am

Post by Gimli »

she also reminded me that enchant MVPed this game and carried us incompetent townies. if we win I'll write him a scummy nom.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Community Contributor

Ausuka
she/her
Community Contributor

Community Contributor

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #4357 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:31 am

Post by Ausuka »

I remember playing as scum and MT replaced in on our team and looked, uh, the opposite of this

I'll have a look for myself later but does anyone know if activity is a pattern tell for her
Reach for my hand, I'll soar away into the dawn
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Community Contributor

Ausuka
she/her
Community Contributor

Community Contributor

Post Post #4358 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:31 am

Post by Ausuka »

I'm under the impression that it is because I vaguely remember people saying it
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Goodfellas/White Knight

Post Post #4359 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 2:36 am

Post by Gimli »

I think flipping gera is the most precise play because of this:
In post 4050, Enchant wrote: VOTE: Skygazer

Fuck fuck fuck fuck
In post 4060, geraintm wrote:
vote sky

I think sky has been trapped into exposing themselves, I alwaysbthought today scum would be because there were too many night actions to go round and they would be found out. The lack of any votes backing theirs up too.
In post 4106, geraintm wrote:
vote sky

I've seen enough. I am not surebwhy I was told to unvote earlier, as all that has happened is that sky is flailing more and more.
Easter weekend, don't expect much from me
last gameday I did not think the situation was clear and obvious and that sky was 'flailing' at all. I thought ausuka and enchant and klick had to be able to solve that sky was lying, but I wasn't expecting that out of gera, especially since he didn't seem to comprehend the context of how her claim is bad and because she capped mena when he was the CW, which she would have no motivation to do as scum when he is town. so from gera's perspective this is particularly slippery. he had to be more doubtful of things than he showed, and the 'flailing more and more' part is an obvious exaggeration that feels like TMI.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Goodfellas/White Knight

Post Post #4360 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 2:37 am

Post by Gimli »

there's also something gera posted after sky capped which was scum TMI
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Goodfellas/White Knight

Post Post #4361 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 2:41 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 3818, geraintm wrote: so, i saw the red notice and that today was back up.
i've obviosly got no night actions, but yesterday ended way sus. notlooking at anyone in particular...
nah it was the gameday after and it wasn't as good as I remember it. other than, still if he is town and knows the wagons were tvt, then the gameday didn't end 'way sus'. we were very close to the deadline so someone had to flip. he would have to be the one going 'i know skygazer's vote looks bad but im town here so im for one not scumreading the hammer' cause scum doesn't have to expose themselves with a hammer like that on tvt wagons.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4362 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 2:51 am

Post by geraintm »

these are the posts i saw of sky before i said they were flailing
In post 4105, Skygazer wrote: enchant could be fakeclaiming as goon and needed comus gone bc of that? the "whoops i tried to protect him" is v convenient
post aimed at enchant fakeclaiming
In post 4104, Skygazer wrote: i think comus dying probably means scum has a PR that claimed VT or a goon that claimed PR

ausuka doesnt fit that bc her role is confirmed
gera/gimli are both VT claims
kawaii is hider claim
enchant is doc claim
throwing out a post about scum claims
In post 4102, Skygazer wrote: i guess if ausuka's scum game is p good now like others said it might also be possible she coached gimli into framing me?
post about ausuka implicating them and gimli
In post 4100, Skygazer wrote: klick in that pool of ausuka/gera/kawaii who do u think is most likely for third scum?

gimli posted something along the lines of "if i were scum my team would all vote you" and i cant figure out if that statement was meant to falsely implicate gera or distance from gera
post aimed at klick asking about scum teams
In post 4097, Skygazer wrote: ausuka is prob town here

im waffling between gera and kawaii
previously seeing ausuka saying they are town and scum is me or kawaii
In post 4092, Skygazer wrote: at this point either enchant is scum or scum rlly dont know how to coordinate a quickhammer
throwing stuff at enchant

and so on.
they were in a weird spiral of posts that made no sense, flinging dirt everywhere. i would always describe this as flailing.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4363 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 5:51 am

Post by Klick »

In post 4353, Gimli wrote: I think MT's catch up looks townie and somewhat unaligned with either klick or gera
You see what you want to see
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4364 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 5:54 am

Post by Klick »

In post 4357, Ausuka wrote: I remember playing as scum and MT replaced in on our team and looked, uh, the opposite of this

I'll have a look for myself later but does anyone know if activity is a pattern tell for her
I suspect most of her post was thoughts formed before she replaced in and knew her alignment, with the push behind the conclusions being the main influence of her role pm
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4365 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 5:55 am

Post by Klick »

Gera isn't posting like someone who will lose the game when he flips
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4366 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 5:56 am

Post by Klick »

More precisely, gera is posting like someone who is ultimately expecting to get eliminated
and is fine with it
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4367 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:34 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 4366, Klick wrote: More precisely, gera is posting like someone who is ultimately expecting to get eliminated
and is fine with it
Nope. I just I've been out of my depth in this game for a long time, I'm not capable of long posts like MT , especially having been in it for ages.
I've tried to respond to everything thrown at me, but in much the same way I feel what is being used against me is purely circumstantial ( and not based on, you know, me actually being scum) what I can use to persuade others about others guilt is weak too (except the whole constantly voting green players and accidentally not doing the required night actions that would have proved you were innocent) except the bits I know must be true because I know my alignment.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Community Contributor

Ausuka
she/her
Community Contributor

Community Contributor

Post Post #4368 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 9:00 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 4364, Klick wrote:
In post 4357, Ausuka wrote: I remember playing as scum and MT replaced in on our team and looked, uh, the opposite of this

I suspect most of her post was thoughts formed before she replaced in and knew her alignment, with the push behind the conclusions being the main influence of her role pm
Maybe? I mean we can see if this is sustained, but it seems like something that would likely come from her town game

I mean like again she didn't do anything comparable in my previous experience with her when she was scum

Again I should probably just start efforting and go through her games
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #4369 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:54 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 4348, Klick wrote: I started skimming towards the end were there specific questions for me or was it mostly 'Klick play bad = scum'
I think the second shorter post sums up my gripes more precisely

But, yes. Sort of. In a lot of ways. Not so much bad. I just think forgiving towards Sky.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #4370 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:55 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 4349, Klick wrote: Bet you were surprised to see red in your role PM
I thought I was going to be scum. Then i started reading the game, and I felt I was more likely town.

So I suppose my green didn't surprise me, to somewhat answer that question.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #4371 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:57 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 4364, Klick wrote:

I suspect most of her post was thoughts formed before she replaced in and knew her alignment
Correct
In post 4364, Klick wrote: with the push behind the conclusions being the main influence of her role pm
Not correct. But I suppose we're at an impasse
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #4372 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:59 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 4352, Gimli wrote: btw MT I'm a VT

ausuka is a loud visionary, we've been coordinating so that I receive reports on who targeted me at night, both last night and the night before. that's why what happened last gameday with skygazer spews not only myself as town but also spews ausuka as town, cause it'd take minimal coordination between them not to spew sky scum in elo.
I'm not even factoring this in and independently believe Ausuka is obvious town and Klick is probably scum

Also that would explain why Klick doesn't target you twice probably I guess if he doesnt have a... what was it, I forgot the name of the role. The thing he claimed that doesnt have an obvious advantage to claim but its still odd that he doesnt do the one thing that his role can do which is confirm itself targetting
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #4373 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:01 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 4365, Klick wrote: Gera isn't posting like someone who will lose the game when he flips
In post 4366, Klick wrote: More precisely, gera is posting like someone who is ultimately expecting to get eliminated
and is fine with it
So we're all in agreement gera is scum here
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4374 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:02 am

Post by Klick »

Yes, gera is always scum and I think that's the primary take of every other player in the game

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”