Post by mrfixij »

Why is Pyro not being lynched yet?

confirm vote: pyro

VOTE COUNT:

Erratus Apathos -1: Xtoxm
Pyrodwarf - 1: mrfixij
curiouskarmadog - 1: Erratus Apathos

Not voting: Scheherazade, curiouskarmadog, orangepenguin, PyroDwarf, G-Force

With 8 alive, it takes 5 votes for a lynch.
PyroDwarf
PyroDwarf
Goon
PyroDwarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:18 pm

Post by PyroDwarf »

Well, there are a few reasons. There are a few people on vacation, and they can't vote. That and, despite your sound arguments and logical reasoning, there are a few people that don't find me as scummy as you do.
Maybe take this slowdown in activity to read thru the game and maybe see who your number two scum is? You said you would be alright wiith CKD. EA forms a pretty solid case, I think.
Then again, EA could be trying to take the suspicion of Xtoxm from himself and move it onto CKD. But... IDK ATM I'm still leaning twords CKD, but I want to see his rebuttal to EA.
Nectar of the Gods.
mrfixij
mrfixij
Goon
mrfixij
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:46 pm

Post by mrfixij »

The above is a WIFOM game from scum.
Also answer to 'e, it, scumbag, 'ey you!, and his royal towniness.
PyroDwarf
PyroDwarf
Goon
PyroDwarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:51 pm

Post by PyroDwarf »

mrfixij wrote:The above is a WIFOM game from scum.
what? from what I understand of WIFOM, I don't think I am guilty of it.
Is it because I suggest that EA may just be trying to get suspicion off himself by building a case on CKD?
Nectar of the Gods.
mrfixij
mrfixij
Goon
mrfixij
Goon
Goon

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:53 am

Post by mrfixij »

We don't know who your scumbuddy is, so you're offering opinions on players to mess with our heads.
mrfixij
mrfixij
Goon
mrfixij
Goon
Goon

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:27 pm

Post by mrfixij »

This is very unproductive to town, keeping pyro alive.
PyroDwarf
PyroDwarf
Goon
PyroDwarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:59 pm

Post by PyroDwarf »

... you do realize that at least three people are on V/LA.
And Happy Thanksgiving!
Nectar of the Gods.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:05 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

You're acting as if he's already confirmed scum, mrfixij.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:53 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

back in town..will be rereading soon
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
G-Force
G-Force
Townie
G-Force
Townie
Townie

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:06 pm

Post by G-Force »

I'm back. I've skimmed through what I missed. I'll re-read in more detail and post my thoughts soon.
Argument is meant to reveal the truth, not to create it.
-Edward de Bono
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:03 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Eh, I might as well vote.
vote:mrfixij
. I think he is scummier than PyroDwarf.
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:22 pm

Post by Erratus Apathos »

orangepenguin wrote:Eh, I might as well vote.
vote:mrfixij
. I think he is scummier than PyroDwarf.
You say that like mrfixij and PyroDwarf are the only reasonable options.
Do you want your possessions identified?
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:12 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

I don't think Pyrodwarf is an option period, at least right now. I think mrfixij is the best place for my vote right now though. It's kind of sad that nobody is posting anymore. Perhaps they are still away cause of the holidays?
mrfixij
mrfixij
Goon
mrfixij
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:35 pm

Post by mrfixij »

orangepenguin wrote:
I don't think Pyrodwarf is an option period
, at least right now. I think mrfixij is the best place for my vote right now though. It's kind of sad that nobody is posting anymore. Perhaps they are still away cause of the holidays?
Please explain your train of thought.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:03 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Based on what I've read, and others cases on him, I don't think he is scum, so I won't be voting him at this time.
PyroDwarf
PyroDwarf
Goon
PyroDwarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:11 pm

Post by PyroDwarf »

I'm just waiting for people to start posting again.
Curious to see ckd's responce to EA case against him.
Nectar of the Gods.
G-Force
G-Force
Townie
G-Force
Townie
Townie

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:42 pm

Post by G-Force »

OK, now for posting.

Vote: mrfixij

I
still
don't like mrfixij. Here are the recent reasons why:

He was a little
too
eager to believe the doc claim from someone who we now know to be scum. He even suggested that there might be two docs. Two docs is just crazy unbalanced. It is far more reasonable to assume that one of the claimed docs is lying scum, and at that point in time, Volkan was the obvious choice for the lynch. Mrfixij's two-doc suggestion looked to me like mjfixij wanted to side with volkan, but avoid alienating bio, who he must have known was the real doc. He then takes RBT's suggestion that neither of them should be lynched. He states that it is wrong to lynch a claimed doc, especially because they both hinted at a power role. This is incorrect, because his only evidence that Volkan hinted at a power role was that he was reluctant to claim. Power roles are reluctant to claim, but so are scum and townies (at least good townies). Townies want to avoid claiming to draw the NK away from power roles, and scum want to avoid it because claiming a power role is risky, and claiming VT doesn't help them. Xtoxm then makes the point that bio-scum would not have counterclaimed because it would be a stupid move for scum. After all of his efforts to keep Volkan alive, mrfixij then immediately concedes and votes Vol, with nothing more than a "Makes sense, Xto."

D2 opens, and mrfixij immediately jumps on Pyro because bio was the ideal NK for Pyro-scum. This is a bad argument for two reasons. Firstly because a confirmed doc is ALWAYS THE IDEAL KILL FOR THE MAFIA (
well, maybe not always, but in the vast majority of situations
) Secondly, even if Pyro was the only one who had anything to gain by killing bio, mrfixij's argument completely ignores the possibility that scum killed bio to frame Pyro through WIFOM. The fact that mrfixij comes charging out of the gates with this particular argument rather than other arguments on Pyro's behavior suggests that this particular attack was planned during the night.

Incidentally, mrfixij, would you mind compiling a case against Pyro? You just keep saying "He's Scum, lynch him!" without supplying any case beyond bio being the ideal Pyro-scum NK, which I believe I've just shown to be a poor argument.

Also, just for the record, I'd like to say that my suspicions of OP from yesterday are completely gone. He's confirmed in my eyes.
Argument is meant to reveal the truth, not to create it.
-Edward de Bono
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:56 pm

Post by icemanE »

Vote counts have been made, prods have been sent. Keep up the good work.
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:16 pm

Post by Erratus Apathos »

G-Force wrote:OK, now for posting.

Vote: mrfixij

I
still
don't like mrfixij. Here are the recent reasons why:

He was a little
too
eager to believe the doc claim from someone who we now know to be scum. He even suggested that there might be two docs. Two docs is just crazy unbalanced. It is far more reasonable to assume that one of the claimed docs is lying scum, and at that point in time, Volkan was the obvious choice for the lynch. Mrfixij's two-doc suggestion looked to me like mjfixij wanted to side with volkan, but avoid alienating bio, who he must have known was the real doc. He then takes RBT's suggestion that neither of them should be lynched. He states that it is wrong to lynch a claimed doc, especially because they both hinted at a power role. This is incorrect, because his only evidence that Volkan hinted at a power role was that he was reluctant to claim. Power roles are reluctant to claim, but so are scum and townies (at least good townies). Townies want to avoid claiming to draw the NK away from power roles, and scum want to avoid it because claiming a power role is risky, and claiming VT doesn't help them. Xtoxm then makes the point that bio-scum would not have counterclaimed because it would be a stupid move for scum. After all of his efforts to keep Volkan alive, mrfixij then immediately concedes and votes Vol, with nothing more than a "Makes sense, Xto."

D2 opens, and mrfixij immediately jumps on Pyro because bio was the ideal NK for Pyro-scum. This is a bad argument for two reasons. Firstly because a confirmed doc is ALWAYS THE IDEAL KILL FOR THE MAFIA (
well, maybe not always, but in the vast majority of situations
) Secondly, even if Pyro was the only one who had anything to gain by killing bio, mrfixij's argument completely ignores the possibility that scum killed bio to frame Pyro through WIFOM. The fact that mrfixij comes charging out of the gates with this particular argument rather than other arguments on Pyro's behavior suggests that this particular attack was planned during the night.

Incidentally, mrfixij, would you mind compiling a case against Pyro? You just keep saying "He's Scum, lynch him!" without supplying any case beyond bio being the ideal Pyro-scum NK, which I believe I've just shown to be a poor argument.

Also, just for the record, I'd like to say that my suspicions of OP from yesterday are completely gone. He's confirmed in my eyes.
So we should lynch fixij because he made a couple incorrect arguments?
Do you want your possessions identified?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:40 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Way I see it, fix will force a mislynch on Pyro when me and OP are gone, so today is basically lylo.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:47 am

been prodded...this is the last game I needed to get to..hoping to hit it today
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
mrfixij
mrfixij
Goon
mrfixij
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:47 am

Post by mrfixij »

Xtoxm wrote:Way I see it, fix will force a mislynch on Pyro when me and OP are gone, so today is basically lylo.
Wait, what?

First off, that doesn't make any sense. When you and OP are gone? AFAIK, there's only 2 possible NKs tonight. 1 from OP, our vig, and 1 from scum. So how will you AND OP be gone and today be lylo?

Secondly, a lynch on pyro is not a mislynch.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:36 pm

ok I am caught up....I was completely off yesterday..and here is a couple of tid bits that EA could have mentioned...not only did I feel that the vollkan lynch was forced and I wasnt sold on the meta case...felt Rice and X were scummy, even after their claim...the point (that EA is looking for)..is I still didnt 100% believe their claim...their actions were suspect...I was wrong.

what EA IS wrong about is I did provide my opinion of vollkan. I felt the wagon against him was bullshit (meta reasons), thus I felt that vollkan was probably town.

EA's whole case basically revolves around my thoughts on vollkan..I was wrong....and I was the minority yesterday. what a great scum player I must be to hold those convictions all the way through till the end of the vollkan lynch..I know that is WIFOM, but still...lynch me if yo uhave a problem with it..

couple questions, mrfix, you posted but completely ignored gforce's case..thoughts on that?

Pyro, now you have seen my retort to EA's case..your thoughts?

EA, dont you want to lynch me based on incorrect arguments?...so you agree with gforce's case on Mrfixit? your personal thoughts on Mrfixit?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
mrfixij
mrfixij
Goon
mrfixij
Goon
Goon

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:15 pm

Post by mrfixij »

curiouskarmadog wrote: couple questions, mrfix, you posted but completely ignored gforce's case..thoughts on that?
That's because it's not even a case. It's a bunch of post-hoc garbage that is sidetracking town from the proper lynch, and thusly giving me a ton of information.

I had a vote on pyro for a good part of the day prior. Despite my hesitation to lynch vollkan, the sheer fact that regardless of my target, I had my vote on scum is good enough in my eyes. I admit, my logic that I've been posting to back a pyro lynch isn't great. But I figure since I had a valid case on him yesterday that was never fully addressed, we can pick it up from there. Not to mention the fact that he's lynchalicious scum.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:19 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

lynch me if yo uhave a problem with it..
I've seen CKD say things like this as scum. He wasn't exactly looking great anyway. Game isn't going places atm.

Unvote Vote CKD

GF and EA still my other top suspects.

Think Shez needs replacing.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”