Amnesiac Mafia: The Movie! That's a Wrap!

For Team Mafia 2023 Games and Information
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:19 am

Post by Black »

In post 1192, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1187, Black wrote: Wait so you're not comfortable with her wagon but you haven't even read all of her posts yet?
That's what I said, yes. You just added a question mark
This just seems like a weird thought process to have. I feel like the normal thing to do here is to go read the rest of FA's posts to see if you can understand where the wagon is coming from instead of just blindly discrediting it
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:19 am

Post by Black »

In post 1194, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1188, Black wrote: What? I don't understand what you're saying here
You're arguing that Dragon's absence is NAI because he siteflaked, but you left out the fact that his last post here was 8 hours before he siteflaked
I don't see how this matters in any way
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:20 am

Post by Klick »

In post 1196, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1195, Klick wrote:
In post 1190, Frozen Angel wrote: @klick what does my content being soulless even mean?!

you can ask me questions about any of my reads if you believe I don't believe it
Bahahaha I essentially just said the same thing to TSQ.

I don't have confidence in my ability to get meaningful conclusions for myself based on asking you questions about your reads. I don't think it would help me read you accurately.

I feel like you're putting a lot of brain energy into the thread, but I don't see evidence of belief and I don't think asking you about it will help me see that.
so you think I'm actually thinking and evaluating stuff and you think that is more from my scum!me?

This makes no sense

I responded to both your meta read and and am doing concentrated work right now to sort the game and you just drop a vote on me cause I'm "soulless"? and now you're saying you don't even engage with me about my reads to evaluate if they are real or not but wanna still accuse they arent?
You have already defined your metric of what you believe the difference between town and scum is
I believe you intentionally play to appear as though you're doing the town stuff when you're scum, yes
And that would involve going through a lot of mental processes to show your work on how much you're thinking about who is town and scum

Is it unreasonable to say you'd basically approach the game like that if you were scum here?
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:21 am

Post by Black »

In post 1193, Frozen Angel wrote: also titus dragon eater is the scummiest slot I have seen in this game.
Who else is scummy to you?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:22 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1203, Black wrote:
In post 1193, Frozen Angel wrote: also titus dragon eater is the scummiest slot I have seen in this game.
if you would care enough to read my iso's you would see I also dropped a scum lean on drixx and explained why.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:23 am

Post by Black »

In post 1204, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1203, Black wrote:
if you would care enough to read my iso's you would see I also dropped a scum lean on drixx and explained why.
Sorry. I do care, and I mentioned earlier that I would get around to reading your iso's later. I had other stuff I wanted to look at this morning. Thanks for answering tho
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:25 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1202, Klick wrote:
In post 1196, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1195, Klick wrote:
In post 1190, Frozen Angel wrote: @klick what does my content being soulless even mean?!

you can ask me questions about any of my reads if you believe I don't believe it
Bahahaha I essentially just said the same thing to TSQ.

I don't have confidence in my ability to get meaningful conclusions for myself based on asking you questions about your reads. I don't think it would help me read you accurately.

I feel like you're putting a lot of brain energy into the thread, but I don't see evidence of belief and I don't think asking you about it will help me see that.
so you think I'm actually thinking and evaluating stuff and you think that is more from my scum!me?

This makes no sense

I responded to both your meta read and and am doing concentrated work right now to sort the game and you just drop a vote on me cause I'm "soulless"? and now you're saying you don't even engage with me about my reads to evaluate if they are real or not but wanna still accuse they arent?
You have already defined your metric of what you believe the difference between town and scum is
I believe you intentionally play to appear as though you're doing the town stuff when you're scum, yes
And that would involve going through a lot of mental processes to show your work on how much you're thinking about who is town and scum

Is it unreasonable to say you'd basically approach the game like that if you were scum here?
ofc

I wanna believe I'm a good scum player. I would definitely try and appear solving when scum too

whats you're point?

If I sum up your entire case on me rn you're scumreading me cause you "feel" I'm scum. or that I don't believe my reads? I am not informed. I am evaluating stuff. I won't express strong reads when I don't have them and it's a large theme with lots of players that I didn't even have the time to read their entire iso fully and just skimmed their posts.

I do believe in what I'm doing but sure you can say I'm not super sold on any of my reads. Thats the state you are when you're actually sorting the game and hoping for people to engage with you so those reads become stronger one way or another.

whats even you're point? that I'm soulless? cause I spend hours iso diving to actually produce reads instead of vomiting them like how some people are doing it?

Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:26 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 1200, Black wrote: This just seems like a weird thought process to have. I feel like the normal thing to do here is to go read the rest of FA's posts to see if you can understand where the wagon is coming from instead of just blindly discrediting it
I didn't discredit the wagon, I said I'm uncomfortable with it, meaning that I'm not planning on joining it. Something that FA posted caught my attention, I don't need to read her ISO to make FA a lesser priority than other players
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:27 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 1201, Black wrote: I don't see how this matters in any way
- People start talking about Dragon's activity and how that could be scum indicative
- You say it's NAI because he siteflaked
- I'm saying your point is invalid because he siteflaked 8 hours after his last post here.

I'm saying that there's merit in analyzing Dragon's activity and that you shutting it down is bad.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:29 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Like if you wanna scum read me and accuse me of being calculative scum, go ahead tell me what reads I'm faking, whats my motivation and what thinking process comes from a scum mind set on my behalf

But you're refusing to engage with me about those

but you can't just call me soulless and drop a vote on me "for not believing those reads when you're not even trying to engage with me about them. That is wrong

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:30 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

also dragon going site flaked is irrelivent. He was scummy in his entire iso when he was here.

viewtopic.php?p=13743770#p13743770

read that post and tell me where I'm wrong or if you see things differently or stop trying to discredit my read on him

Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:31 am

Post by Black »

In post 1207, Pink Ball wrote: I didn't discredit the wagon, I said I'm uncomfortable with it, meaning that I'm not planning on joining it.
That's not the meaning I derived from that statement, but ok. I guess when I hear someone talk about being uncomfortable with a wagon I assume they don't like that the wagon is even a thing, not that they don't want to join it. Like I may not want to join FA's wagon yet but I like the pressure it is bringing and being able to see FA respond to said pressure is helpful. But I'll accept this explanation ig
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:32 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 1198, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1176, Thestatusquo wrote: I think FA has done a lot of busy work with no conclusion.
Also I am actually offended by this. from town or scum you. each of those ise reads took like 30 min to 1 hour

and its obvious you never read any of them before dropping this judgement cause literally 1/3rd of those posts is pure conclusions and evalutions if not more and its so out there for people to see that I cant in any universe believe anyone who read them would ever dare to say something so BS like this about them
This is why I used the term busy work.

Like my issue isn't that I think you didn't put work into them, my issue is I don't see you going anywhere with them.

Missing from all your posts for me is any sense of what you actually want to do today or any indication that you want to push someone. Its like you did the ISO dive, came up with some thoughts about some slots, and then came in here asking for town cred instead of using those reads to try to get scum limmed.

I get you're under pressure and that might be why but it would help me a lot to see town you if you could actually push things instead of this approach of just presenting some data and then moving right on to defending yourself.

the fact that the only thing I think I've seen you want this game is a DE lim and I think DE is town doesn't make me feel townie thoughts about you either.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:33 am

Post by Black »

In post 1208, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1201, Black wrote: I don't see how this matters in any way
- People start talking about Dragon's activity and how that could be scum indicative
- You say it's NAI because he siteflaked
- I'm saying your point is invalid because he siteflaked 8 hours after his last post here.

I'm saying that there's merit in analyzing Dragon's activity and that you shutting it down is bad.
Nah, we just straight up disagree here. I think it's fine to analyze his activity when it's clear he's around and doing stuff but reading into his activity after he has seemingly abandoned the site is not a good method to catch scum
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:36 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I am voting scum to get them limed

I have a lot of reasons for my scum read and I am confident with my vote. at least till dragon eater appears and prove me wrong or I see something more promising about someone else being scum.

and I did case them. Unlike the wagon on me, my reasons for scumreading dragoneater can't even be more transparent. while the lazy town or the opportunistic scum on my wagon will not get anything from me or the other votes on the wagon on me cause elitteraly no one cares even to drop a single question from me about this read or that read or my motivation for doing this or that or even explain properly why they're scumreading me

so ty and not ty. you're discredit of my dragon read/vote is completely noted. also you're ignorance of the rest of my reads/conclusions and how transparently I explained each.

Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:36 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 1211, Black wrote:
In post 1207, Pink Ball wrote: I didn't discredit the wagon, I said I'm uncomfortable with it, meaning that I'm not planning on joining it.
That's not the meaning I derived from that statement, but ok. I guess when I hear someone talk about being uncomfortable with a wagon I assume they don't like that the wagon is even a thing, not that they don't want to join it. Like I may not want to join FA's wagon yet but I like the pressure it is bringing and being able to see FA respond to said pressure is helpful. But I'll accept this explanation ig
I understand why the wagon formed, I'm ok with everyone who has voted her and I was willing to join, but now I have reasons to believe that the best course of action is to leave the slot alone for today
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:38 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 1213, Black wrote: reading into his activity after he has seemingly abandoned the site is not a good method to catch scum
Don't get me wrong, I agree with this. What I mean is, technically, he didn't abandon the site until later. He came back to the site and ignored this game.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:41 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

the reason for the wagon on me is cause klick linked something from this game to a multiball game we played together (in which I was actually also scumhunting) saying why am I asking too many questions or how I scum hunt

and everyone else being like yeah oki someone has a meta read, lets just jump on a wagon cause they seem cool with how they explain it and then a bunch of people randomly jumping on the wagon without having any kind of read on my slot just for the sake of wagoning

I can tolerate this much but when you go and discredit my vote/reads as an excuse to jump on the train or when you purposefully refuse to engage with me about them, accusing me of not believing it for no f..ing reason, then we have a real problem

You can see my conclusions in a completely assertive way. I literally called people town or scum and explained why completely transparently. how can you even suggest that my "busy work" was without conclusion and I don't want to reach conclusions with them when almost all those posts are "conclusions"

tf are conclusions then?

Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:42 am

Post by Black »

In post 1216, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1213, Black wrote: reading into his activity after he has seemingly abandoned the site is not a good method to catch scum
Don't get me wrong, I agree with this. What I mean is, technically, he didn't abandon the site until later. He came back to the site and ignored this game.
This is a weird technicality to argue, and you shading me over it has weird vibes
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:42 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Like I have a high level of tolerance and I want to believe its way higher than in the old days when i was playing this game but these last two comments by you and klick full-on triggered me.

so congrats with that

Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:43 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 1156, Save The Dragons wrote: @Drixx - ceph finds you scummy too lmao
At this point, it's just going to be amusing to rub the noses of these people whom I don't know in the fact that they're bad. Different != scummy. Sad to see this site still hasn't learned that lesson in the ... 3 years? I've not been playing.
In post 1161, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 1141, Frozen Angel wrote: why is that post scummy in your opinion?
it looks like it's trying to see if there's room for a STD wagon. i think i misread it at first as more discredity than it actually is (which i find to be a pretty strong scumtell) but it's got hints of that.

A lot of Drixx's engagement with me almost seems like toeing the line to vote me but without actually doing so it looks like he's holding back because there's no one else who's going to bite.
I'm not in the least bit interested in wagoning you atm. Literally the only point of contention between us is that you voted me but refused to provide any reasoning to engage with.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:44 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

The emotion seems real tbh.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:45 am

Post by Black »

In post 1221, Thestatusquo wrote: The emotion seems real tbh.
I agree but do you think it's frustrated townie real or caught scum real?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:45 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

instead of discussing how I felt, what if you actually start reading my posts and let us see if you dare tell me again if there are no conclusions in them?

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:47 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1222, Black wrote:
I agree but do you think it's frustrated townie real or caught scum real?
This is such a lame post

what do you think yourself? why you're poking the water before jumping to a read yourself and committing to it?

You said you didn't read the iso so you don't know why I'm even angry at the thestatusqueue for making that comment. So why are you asking this completely random question instead of checking for the premises and making your own read?

Return to “Team Mafia 2023”