Amnesiac Mafia: The Movie! That's a Wrap!

For Team Mafia 2023 Games and Information
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:21 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1293, Klick wrote: The main point of the last few pages of posting for me has been to get a better read on FA and I feel like I've accomplished that
so you didn't think I don't believe my reads and was reaction testing?
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:25 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1289, Black wrote:
In post 1285, Frozen Angel wrote: so you read the iso's finally?

what do you think about my read on drixx and titus and dunn?
Nope, not yet. I got that feeling from some of your other posts. I need to look at the rest to see if the feeling is consistent but I've been mostly live posting today after Fey's ISO wore me out
You need to elaborate on that with examples when you have time

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:38 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

gimli read the last few pages (only these few pages) and this is his impression:
In post 1180, Thestatusquo wrote: Klick do you think you're the kind of scum player who struggles to find town reads or struggles to find scum reads, generally speaking?

Your offhand response to me is really sticking in my brain.
In post 1185, Thestatusquo wrote: The thing is that is exactly why I said your read list felt safe to me.

You have a lot of people in the town bin and a few people in the scum bin who other people have put in the work to scum read already. It didn't seem like you were interested in breaking new ground at all and it felt like you weren't trying to ruffle any feathers.
These two posts look like thestusquo is trying to setup something random to do a possible softpush on klick.

he also didn't like how he tip toes on our slot. - started saying I'm not posting conclusions and then went ahead to try and WK klick's whatever that was on our slot.

he thinks klick's position comes from a town with so many town reads who want to start a level 0 suspicion to get something going and see where it leads so he got a towny impression about how klick was handling this.

----

also regarding kuribo furtive said earlier he felt he was posturing and explaining stuff more than investigating (around the time he complained about people ignoring him) so that was why he said he thinks kuribo is a bit sus.

------------------------

my own impression is kuribo is towny and whatever he posted in his iso feels consistent and legit. also in last few pages, he was the actually the only one who defended me for right reasons and not "my emotions". and by right reason I mean how the entire rage was because I wont stand people calling my reads soulless just to ignore them and as an excuse for throwing them out and not because I raged on it's own and I tr that.

I still klick is null slight town with how he linked what I was doing in this game with what he saw of me in another game and I think him doing what he did about my reads in last few pages can be coming from town and wont say anything about his alignment on its own.

and I also suspect thestatusqueue especially for his line about my reads not having conclusions. cause even if I entertain someone reading my reads and thinking they are soulless I can't accept in any universe someone read them and assumed they are not conclusive with that big separated conclusion part on each of those posts.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:40 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

oh and I think black was fence sitting in past few pages to see where this coin will flip with how he dropped one-liners here and there without committing to any side.

Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:40 am

Post by Black »

In post 1301, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1289, Black wrote:
In post 1285, Frozen Angel wrote: so you read the iso's finally?

what do you think about my read on drixx and titus and dunn?
Nope, not yet. I got that feeling from some of your other posts. I need to look at the rest to see if the feeling is consistent but I've been mostly live posting today after Fey's ISO wore me out
You need to elaborate on that with examples when you have time
I have time now. I'm pretty much avoiding ISO'ing FB because it seems like a lot of work and I'm feeling real lazy

I can't really point to specific posts. For me I think it's a tone thing with you. I liked your catch-up posts and it felt like you were trying to solve out the gate and then it just felt like the tone shifted. I can't really explain it better than that

I'm not ready to reach a conclusion about your alignment like Klick and I'm hoping I'll be able to when I can really dive into your posts
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:41 am

Post by Black »

In post 1303, Frozen Angel wrote: oh and I think black was fence sitting in past few pages to see where this coin will flip with how he dropped one-liners here and there without committing to any side.
I don't commit to sides when I'm not sure about a situation
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:45 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

there is absolutely no rush

sure dive in my posts whenever and assert your read when you feel comfortable

but if you wanna say stuff like I didn't like your tone here and there and I feel this or that is fake, I need examples and elaborations

-----

and I didn't say your fence sitting is neccessirly scummy. Its just weird that you tried to rise the flame up by dropping one liner questions like "is it caught scum or angry town" without committing to a read

That part feels a bit scum motivated and I will keep a note of it.

Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:49 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 29, DragonEater70 wrote: VOTE: Firebringer
I really don't enjoy their entrance and I dare say it's possibly scummy.
In post 248, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 152, Feysal wrote:
In post 111, Firebringer wrote: What questions do you like specifically? And tell me why you liked them.
All three in their first three posts. And because each of them seemed aimed at trying to read a different player.
I just read those posts, and I actually disagree, those questions are soooo meh it kinda feels like scum blending in.

VOTE: Dunn
In post 275, DragonEater70 wrote: Guys I re-read FB vs Dunn and honestly I've been scumreading both, but now I want to individually TR each one of them for making a good push on a scummy slot.
I'm honestly confused.
In post 346, DragonEater70 wrote: Also on rethinking of the Dunn v FB, I think that Dunn's vote was justified. On the other hand, FB's scumcase is based on something that IS scummy on Dunn's part, but could easily be pushed by scum and therefore doesn't warrant a TR on FB.
Therefore I am no longer TRing FB for pushing Dunn, and am gonna probably vote FB (after I finish the catchup).
For noe though I'll UNVOTE:
In post 497, DragonEater70 wrote: @Feysal, I read your case on FB and I agree that their push on Dunn is scummy.
VOTE: Firebringer
This progression is what I found to be really bad.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:50 am

Post by Black »

In post 1306, Frozen Angel wrote: and I didn't say your fence sitting is neccessirly scummy. Its just weird that you tried to rise the flame up by dropping one liner questions like "is it caught scum or angry town" without committing to a read

That part feels a bit scum motivated and I will keep a note of it.
The questions were my way of trying to help me commit to a read. I'm sorry you didn't like them but it's a little disingenuous to call them random one-liner questions and assume there was no purpose behind them
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:54 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In contrary, I think there was a purpose behind them

I think the purpose was to add to the fuel without committing to a side of that convo and wherever coin flips go with it.

But I will let you catch up so we can engage on your reads about my reads and everything so we can dive deeper and engage better

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:55 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1307, Drixx wrote:
In post 29, DragonEater70 wrote: VOTE: Firebringer
I really don't enjoy their entrance and I dare say it's possibly scummy.
In post 248, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 152, Feysal wrote:
In post 111, Firebringer wrote: What questions do you like specifically? And tell me why you liked them.
All three in their first three posts. And because each of them seemed aimed at trying to read a different player.
I just read those posts, and I actually disagree, those questions are soooo meh it kinda feels like scum blending in.

VOTE: Dunn
In post 275, DragonEater70 wrote: Guys I re-read FB vs Dunn and honestly I've been scumreading both, but now I want to individually TR each one of them for making a good push on a scummy slot.
I'm honestly confused.
In post 346, DragonEater70 wrote: Also on rethinking of the Dunn v FB, I think that Dunn's vote was justified. On the other hand, FB's scumcase is based on something that IS scummy on Dunn's part, but could easily be pushed by scum and therefore doesn't warrant a TR on FB.
Therefore I am no longer TRing FB for pushing Dunn, and am gonna probably vote FB (after I finish the catchup).
For noe though I'll UNVOTE:
In post 497, DragonEater70 wrote: @Feysal, I read your case on FB and I agree that their push on Dunn is scummy.
VOTE: Firebringer
This progression is what I found to be really bad.
oki, thanks for clarifying

I understand what you mean cause one of main reasons I find him scummy is this exact same progression too

Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:00 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 1278, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1272, Black wrote: Don't these two statements contradict each other?
Yes:
In post 1266, Pink Ball wrote: I said that it felt like that you were trying to do that but that's not what I thought.
I'm not a native english speaker, this happens sometimes
@Black are we over this so we can focus in other things?
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:02 am

Post by Black »

In post 1311, Pink Ball wrote: @Black are we over this so we can focus in other things?
I've already moved on
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:03 am

Post by Black »

In post 1309, Frozen Angel wrote: I think the purpose was to add to the fuel without committing to a side of that convo and wherever coin flips go with it.
How would you have felt about my questions if I asked them later and not in the middle of it? Your issue seems to be the timing of my posts and not the actual questions themselves
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:05 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1313, Black wrote:
In post 1309, Frozen Angel wrote: I think the purpose was to add to the fuel without committing to a side of that convo and wherever coin flips go with it.
How would you have felt about my questions if I asked them later and not in the middle of it? Your issue seems to be the timing of my posts and not the actual questions themselves
its not about timing but timing matters too for sure

I didn't get this feeling that you asked those questions to get "answers" but to imply ideas without committing to them.

Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:08 am

Post by Black »

I see. Well I was implying ideas without committing to them. That's generally why people ask questions
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:10 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1315, Black wrote: I see. Well I was implying ideas without committing to them. That's generally why people ask questions
huh?

you ask questions to find out something/about what you don't have an idea about

not when you wanna suggest an idea to someone else. well you can use questions for that in general but its more of a scum mind set utility to imply a read without committing to it. specially when others are in the middle of an argument about it.

Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:18 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

In post 1288, Drixx wrote:
In post 1283, Save The Dragons wrote: VOTE: drixx
Can I has reasons this time?
You smell fishy
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:26 am

Post by Black »

In post 1316, Frozen Angel wrote: you ask questions to find out something/about what you don't have an idea about
What I'm saying is people usually imply ideas in the questions they ask. For example in this case I implied that you are either frustrated townie or caught scum, but where did I imply which one I believe? I didn't because I don't have enough information to make that call, which is the whole purpose of the question in the first place

Anyway I see where you're coming from. You don't think the motives behind the questions were good and you don't like that I didn't take a stand one way or the other. I need to ask the questions in order to do that though. I don't just take uninformed stances
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:27 am

Post by Black »

FA I want to prioritize reading over your posts and your ISO reads but I may not get around to that today
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:39 am

Post by Klick »

In post 1300, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1293, Klick wrote: The main point of the last few pages of posting for me has been to get a better read on FA and I feel like I've accomplished that
so you didn't think I don't believe my reads and was reaction testing?
After the discussion we had I think there's no easily-discernable way to tell whether you believe your reads or not because you do the exact same thing to establish your reads as town or scum

At the very least people should absolutely not be townreading you for the seeming veracity of your reads
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:18 am

Post by Klick »

Drixx's posts during that whole exchange are kinda towny?
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:20 am

Post by Klick »

I'm working under the assumption that FA and Shea are both town along with myself

And under those assumptions I feel like scum doesn't really want to be involved with our interaction without a pretty good reason
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:23 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

Were they? I don't think the comment about FA not faking rage was relevant as I think people were asking about whether FA would be upset as scum. I don't know what +1ing to kuribo being ragey was supposed to accomplish either other than trying to be relevant

I agree with drixx's post about DE's progression on FB and Dunn being weird but I don't think it's particularly AI
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:27 am

Post by Klick »

In post 1323, Save The Dragons wrote: Were they? I don't think the comment about FA not faking rage was relevant as I think people were asking about whether FA would be upset as scum. I don't know what +1ing to kuribo being ragey was supposed to accomplish either other than trying to be relevant

I agree with drixx's post about DE's progression on FB and Dunn being weird but I don't think it's particularly AI
If the motive was to be relevant as scum it was kind of a poor way of doing that

I like that Drixx repeated essentially the same thing about FA again, it made me feel like he actually cared about getting his point across

I think Drixx cares about the things Drixx cares about and doesn't care what you think about them and I think that's actually towny rather than trying to look towny

Return to “Team Mafia 2023”