Amnesiac Mafia: The Movie! That's a Wrap!

For Team Mafia 2023 Games and Information
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:08 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

It just looks like you're scapegoat is Bella who is hard to hold accountable in this game since she's not playing and klick is not involved so you don't necessarily have to do anything with him if you mislim PB. Like scum keeping options open.

It also looks like you're giving yourself an out to keep voting PB even if he does what you asked him to.

It's why I wanted to know more about your progression. I think it makes more sense with that. But in the moment it looked scummy and I wanted to bookmark it.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:08 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 1399, kuribo wrote:
In post 1158, Thestatusquo wrote: I owe kuribo a response too.
Do you still need more time about who the scum are on DE's wagon or?
I'm working, I have time for brief pop ins but not to write a dedicated post.

I'm bowling tonight so earliest I can get to it would be like 11-12 central.

I was hoping you'd just forget and I could do it tomorrow tbh.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:12 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 1397, Black wrote:
In post 1395, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1392, Black wrote: I don't think PB's Dragon SR is valid
Black, do you want to have some fun?
No, I'm literally about to walk out the door lol. I will be having fun tonight though so thanks for asking <3
If you actually want to learn how to play town, learn how to identify when someone's approach to this game can be different than yours and be town too.
Read if you're actually sorting me and if you have the time
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:13 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Now let me do my fucking thing in the background. Peace, I'm going to work out
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:13 pm

Post by Black »

In post 1400, Save The Dragons wrote: It just looks like you're scapegoat is Bella who is hard to hold accountable in this game since she's not playing and klick is not involved so you don't necessarily have to do anything with him if you mislim PB. Like scum keeping options open.
I mean people can hold be accountable if PB is limmed and is town. I'm not really worried about that. The Bella comment was meant to be cheeky, but if it makes you feel better I'll sheep Klick here too. I townread him
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:15 pm

Post by Black »

In post 1402, Pink Ball wrote: If you actually want to learn how to play town, learn how to identify when someone's approach to this game can be different than yours and be town too.
Read this if you're actually sorting me and if you have the time
:writing_hand:
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:16 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Thanks for acknowledging that you're being and asshole towards me, everything makes much more sense now. Have a good one
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:16 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 1401, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 1399, kuribo wrote:
In post 1158, Thestatusquo wrote: I owe kuribo a response too.
Do you still need more time about who the scum are on DE's wagon or?
I'm working, I have time for brief pop ins but not to write a dedicated post.

I'm bowling tonight so earliest I can get to it would be like 11-12 central.

I was hoping you'd just forget and I could do it tomorrow tbh.
At least you're honest :lol:

I'm working a double shift tomorrow so it can wait till tomorrow. You'll have all the time you need since I won't be around as much
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:21 pm

Post by Black »

In post 1406, Pink Ball wrote: Thanks for acknowledging that you're being and asshole towards me, everything makes much more sense now. Have a good one
I've been nothing but respectful to you. I would really like that in return, please
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:24 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 1408, Black wrote:
In post 1406, Pink Ball wrote: Thanks for acknowledging that you're being and asshole towards me, everything makes much more sense now. Have a good one
I've been nothing but respectful to you. I would really like that in return, please
:writing_hand:
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:25 pm

Post by Black »

Thank you! I hope you have a great workout
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:25 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Wait... Black, what did you meant with that emoji
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:35 pm

Post by kuribo »

I've come to the conclusion that TM's pissing contests this year are my punishment from the mafia gods for fifteen years worth of making everyone else sit through my pissing contests

Anyway I'm gonna post a full reads list tonight

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:38 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1137, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 275, DragonEater70 wrote: Guys I re-read FB vs Dunn and honestly I've been scumreading both, but now I want to individually TR each one of them for making a good push on a scummy slot.
I'm honestly confused.
Going for dun as his questions were not hitting anything - makes sense as a read but his way of backing off from that is him trying to stay in a safe position with both slots he had been uncomfortable with. Not neccessirly distancing scum, can be distancing town but its definitely distancing, as if he would want the slots sorted he would probably ask questions of each or try and engage with each/iso read their past posts, make actual assessments about each individual - instead of just saying they both are scum read of his but he town read them for going after each other at same time.
In post 346, DragonEater70 wrote: Also on rethinking of the Dunn v FB, I think that Dunn's vote was justified. On the other hand, FB's scumcase is based on something that IS scummy on Dunn's part, but could easily be pushed by scum and therefore doesn't warrant a TR on FB.
Therefore I am no longer TRing FB for pushing Dunn, and am gonna probably vote FB (after I finish the catchup).
For noe though I'll UNVOTE:
again distancing. his two scum read changed to two town read but "those two town read are actually right about what they found scummy on other slot" this is not really being an assertive mindset. Its just going with both flows.
What is "distancing town"?
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:41 pm

Post by Black »

In post 1412, kuribo wrote: I've come to the conclusion that TM's pissing contests this year are my punishment from the mafia gods for fifteen years worth of making everyone else sit through my pissing contests

This feels kinda dismissive of the 1v1. I don't think any part of that exchange involved who's better and I think I brought up some valid points here

What are your thoughts on PB?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:42 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1140, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 68, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 66, Firebringer wrote: 26 is me talking about how i was not happy i didn't get a scum pm.
OK. This is an answer to what I was asking. What you posted in 57 was not - why did you choose to make this more difficult?

Additionally, why did you vote for me in post 57?
This is just too aggressive though. Like I feel "feelings" behind dun like "anger"? It just doesn't make sense in his posts around this area.
In post 71, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 69, Firebringer wrote: I wasn't attempting to insult you or be aggressive with roleplay and I really can't fathom how you see it that way,
You said "rambling nonsense as if he is schizo." and "talking to this man might be a waste of his time".

You don't see how that is insulting/aggressive? Really?
he is angry for sure. makes me think his push was genuine
In post 75, Dunnstral wrote: I think that BlueSnakelet looks awkward here.

Their first post, , gives me that feeling. After that they banter for a bit and then in post seem to say "what's the point of theme games" in response to someone else not liking roleplay. I feel this is a weird stance to have as usually this kind of thing is not present in theme games. I'm not sure where BlueSnakelet is coming from here.
assertive
In post 185, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 133, Black wrote:
In post 130, Feysal wrote: It was a difference in tone. Dunnstral was asking questions, but Dragon seemed angry at Firebringer for the act and voted them for it.
Meh. I feel like Dunnstral felt a little angry in his tone, but we can agree to disagree
I'm not angry. But I'm also not going to entertain someone being difficult just for the sake of it. I ended up asking Fire the same question multiple times because he was not answering it. I did mean what I said about using mental health as an insult as being in bad taste but I'm not taking it personally.
nah you were angry. or maybe that's not the best choice of word. still could sense strong feelings there.
I will continue to assert that I was not angry. And I disagree that I am "too aggressive" in post 68
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:43 pm

Post by Titus »

I admit I haven't read everything in detail but I recall someone asking for thoughts on Dragoneater. I have had them town since page like 2. It wouldn't hurt to have another look Friday.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:44 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Me insisting that Firebringer provide an answer does not mean I am mad or getting emotional. I prefer the word "assertive" as I wasn't willing to let the point go.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:45 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 1414, Black wrote:
In post 1412, kuribo wrote: I've come to the conclusion that TM's pissing contests this year are my punishment from the mafia gods for fifteen years worth of making everyone else sit through my pissing contests

This feels kinda dismissive of the 1v1. I don't think any part of that exchange involved who's better and I think I brought up some valid points here

It's not dismissive at all and it's more a commentary of several other pissing contests I'm currently having to read through so that I'm up to date on the games of my teammates

I lean town on PB; I have more thoughts about the slot and about your interactions with it but it'll have to wait until the patients are in bed

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:50 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Actually I like your effort here. It feels like you're considering both sides instead of having the conclusion in your head already and posting evidence to match your conclusion. I need to spend some more time on your posts FA instead of reflexively responding to stuff.
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:55 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Spoiler: Scene 7
[The camera shows the team gathered in a safe house, looking over the documents and evidence they've collected from their raid on the Voice's lair.]

Detective: [pacing back and forth] Something's not right here. The Voice knew we were coming. They were ready for us.

Assassin: [leaning against the wall] Maybe we have a mole.

Hacker: [typing furiously on their laptop] I'm looking into the security systems of the warehouse. Maybe I can find something.

Thief: [smirking] Or maybe we just got sloppy.

Sniper: [leaning against the window] It doesn't matter now. What matters is what the Voice is planning next.

[Just then, the Hacker's computer beeps.]

Hacker: [excitedly] I found something. The Voice has been buying up a ton of weapons and explosives from the black market.

Detective: [nodding] That's not good. We need to find out where and when the Voice is planning to use them.

[Just then, there's a knock on the door.]

Thief: [suspiciously] Who could that be?

[The team readies their weapons, as the Detective opens the door to reveal a figure shrouded in shadows.]

Detective: [cautiously] Who are you?

Mysterious Figure: [in a deep voice] I have information about the Voice.

Detective: [intrigued] Alright, come in.

[As the Mysterious Figure steps into the light, the team is shocked to see that it's the Informant from earlier.]

Detective: [angrily] You again? What do you want?

Informant: [pleadingly] Please, you have to listen to me. I can help you stop the Voice.

Detective: [skeptically] Why should we trust you?

Informant: [desperately] Because I know who the Voice really is. And if we don't stop them, they'll destroy everything we know and love.

[The camera then fades to black, as the words "To Be Continued" appear on the screen, leaving the team and the audience wondering what secrets the Informant holds.]

Vote Count
DragonEater70 - 5
(Kuribo, Frozen Angel, Drixx, Feysal, Pink Ball)
Frozen Angel - 3
(Titus, Dunnstral, GuyInFreezer)
Pink Ball - 2
(Klick, Black)
Black - 1
(Thestatusquo)
Firebringer - 1
(DragonEater70)
Feysal - 1
(Firebringer)
Drixx - 1
(Save The Dragons)

Not Voting - 1
(BlueSnakelet)

With 15 Alive, It Takes 8 to Eliminate

Activity Check:
Prodding DragonEater70

Deadline: (expired on 2023-04-25 17:00:00)
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:56 pm

Post by Titus »

Xof also says that he vibes with PB's thoughts on FA. The fight between Klick and FA was needlessly mean. Xof townreads Klick.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 1:09 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 1418, kuribo wrote:
In post 1414, Black wrote:

It's not dismissive at all and it's more a commentary of several other pissing contests I'm currently having to read through so that I'm up to date on the games of my teammates

I lean town on PB; I have more thoughts about the slot and about your interactions with it but it'll have to wait until the patients are in bed
Just as a point of order i don't think you can offer commentary on your teammates games in this way. It's vague but it's still not allowed i don't think.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 1:12 pm

Post by kuribo »

Ohhhh if that's the case then my bad

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 1:19 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

My thoughts on which is FA talking about Dragoneater:
I don't understand how you get to "dragoneater can be distancing town" - is that not a mafia strategy? Why would he be doing that as town?
You make it a point to point out that Dragoneater is not being assertive, but I don't think that is a mafia tell. It is more of a personality tell, I feel. Though saying that they are appealing could be a mafia tell.
"He is not solving" - that actually might be the case. I remember people pointed out that he only does things when others prod him to do so.

; FA talking about Titus:
I disagree that Titus asking a question about a meta read is "very towny". This isn't difficult to do as mafia, I feel.
Yes you are right that Titus has not conversed with you and the vote doesn't really make sense. See the above point and think about motivations again: She isn't trying to sort you, she is potentially looking for a reason to jump on wagon (this is if you are town and she is mafia)
I disagree with you settling at a town read as I don't think your analysis shows that except for the first point which I disagree with.

FA talking about Me:
Disagreements aside, you appear to be trying to figure out my motives with the emotion talk.
You seem to think assertive = town again, which I don't agree with the premise of.
Response to 755 is fair in that it could be that you were going off of something sus Dragoneater did instead of being reactionary against someone who would vote you.
I wouldn't say I am indecisive about Titus. I don't think that my post about Titus being unfair makes any assumptions that Titus has to be town to do so.

FA talking about Save The Dragons:
I don't think that "consistent method for catching up" warrants anything more than a null read.
The rest is mostly asking questions and wondering why Save The Dragons scumreads you.
Oh and you do acknowledge that "consistent flow" is not AI, Not sure why you are wanting to call them slight town then...? Though you end up at null.

FA talking about Kuribo:
I like the part where you analyze Firebringer's motivations and explain that to Kuribo.
And you say the rest of the posts show a natural progression. I agree with that.

FA talking about Drixx:
There's that word again, "consistent". I feel that you are off base when you say this.
Saying Drixx feels defensive is a fair point that you back up by saying Save The Dragons has no reasoning.

Return to “Team Mafia 2023”