lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:52 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 844, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 840, Alisae wrote:
In post 834, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: If you vote me, and I flip town Ali, you die tomorrow.
I don't want to flip you. I actually want to be able to call you town confidentially as soon as I am able if you're town. If anything you're like, null.

Accusing you is not something I take lightly. You're the type of player where if you're wolf, you're playing to some kind of gameplan and there will be pieces that support that gameplan somehow. In a sense, to accuse you I feel like I have to flip the chessboard around. I have to see what I feel like you would see and I have to identify your strategy, all of the pieces. If you're mafia, what's your gameplan and your strategy? I need to be able to identify these things to confidentially call you mafia.

It's really draining to accuse you otherwise.
I want you to tell me who the mafia is. Do you think Rad is likely to be mafia?
yes and I'm trying to figure out if this is Election "let me post this thing that is chaotic and makes me look townie while advancing my objectives" alisae or Anything UPick "I'm going nuts with wild theories that end in me QUICK HAMMERING A FORMER TOWNREAD OF MINE" Alisae.

and calling your bluff is one way to see how this goes.
Why do you think Rad might be mafia?
Do you also have anyone else you think might be mafia?
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:54 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

1-2 you/Maru
1-2 in Mith/Staeg/Cephrir/Gimli

if it's 1 in you/maru it's 2 in below, vice versa if it's 2 in you/maru
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:54 pm

In post 850, Alisae wrote:
In post 844, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 840, Alisae wrote:
In post 834, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: If you vote me, and I flip town Ali, you die tomorrow.
I don't want to flip you. I actually want to be able to call you town confidentially as soon as I am able if you're town. If anything you're like, null.

Accusing you is not something I take lightly. You're the type of player where if you're wolf, you're playing to some kind of gameplan and there will be pieces that support that gameplan somehow. In a sense, to accuse you I feel like I have to flip the chessboard around. I have to see what I feel like you would see and I have to identify your strategy, all of the pieces. If you're mafia, what's your gameplan and your strategy? I need to be able to identify these things to confidentially call you mafia.

It's really draining to accuse you otherwise.
I want you to tell me who the mafia is. Do you think Rad is likely to be mafia?
yes and I'm trying to figure out if this is Election "let me post this thing that is chaotic and makes me look townie while advancing my objectives" alisae or Anything UPick "I'm going nuts with wild theories that end in me QUICK HAMMERING A FORMER TOWNREAD OF MINE" Alisae.

and calling your bluff is one way to see how this goes.
Why do you think Rad might be mafia?
Do you also have anyone else you think might be mafia?
I don't think Rad's mafia, and you're asking questions you are already getting answers to, so....

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:54 pm

In post 851, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: 1-2 you/Maru
1-2 in Mith/Staeg/Cephrir/Gimli

if it's 1 in you/maru it's 2 in below, vice versa if it's 2 in you/maru
In post 848, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: Personally I think Mith is being far to hands off in how he reads me. There's not a lot of confidence in there which admittedly years away can provide but there's just something inside me that screams "this is a player who is pushing me as their main choice to die today and is hedging their take on my slot the whole way.

They describe how my "Reaction" is bad but that's the second person in this game to vote me on a reaction and barely explain why it's bad. Ythan, at least, I believe sees something she doesn't like.

But I'm struggling with Mith.

So why are you townreading Mith, Ali?

Again, however Mith is top 4 so I'm not voting there today.
In post 847, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: Readwise I think Rad's reaction to this is town, if only because it comes across as the townie panic when you think you're about to die and not the scum controlled removal of pressure/redirect/leaning on scumbuddies to make sure somehting doens't happen.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:56 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 848, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: Personally I think Mith is being far to hands off in how he reads me. There's not a lot of confidence in there which admittedly years away can provide but there's just something inside me that screams "this is a player who is pushing me as their main choice to die today and is hedging their take on my slot the whole way.

They describe how my "Reaction" is bad but that's the second person in this game to vote me on a reaction and barely explain why it's bad. Ythan, at least, I believe sees something she doesn't like.

Mith huh...
That's a take I think you would have as any alignment but it is helpful that you have it!

What do you think of a Ceph-Bella-Mith team? I think if mith is a wolf I have him paired with these players.

If I can identify you as town I think mith is one I would be willing to reconsider but I want to call his posting town because he seems solvy? He seems like he is thinking about the game. explains my biggest worry on mith.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:58 pm

I think ceph's hands off approach in a game of loud voices reads as scum, where I think he'd be looking to plant a flag on me one way or another as town, even if he was wrong he'd be looking to influence it.

Gimli's posting has felt off, ilke off off. Even the interaciton I had wrt games we have played together recently Gimli has felt somewhat guarded and on edge and I sort of think that reads poorly.

Mith explained above

Staeg's takes on me are... I mean staeg is right and I don't like killing people who will generally kill me but I just don't have a townread on them and I'm not getting a townie intent like i otherwise might

Maru's low effort posting can be cured by more legitimate pressure that no one seems to want to put there. All the "low info elimination" talk concerns me a lot. They'd give info if they would prodcue reads or content, of which they do neither.

And yet no one seems to poke them about it.

And I think, Ali, if there's 0 scum in the 6s at this point with how people reacted against it... I'd be very very very shocked. I think it's maru over you and I don't want to try reading you today, but it remains my opinion at least one scum exists in the 6s and I have a strong Imaginality town read so you're in here as a default

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:58 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 852, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: you're asking questions you are already getting answers to, so....
Sorry about that.
Ya I think the best thing to do when I do this is just requote your posts. I miss things pretty easily.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:59 pm

In post 854, Alisae wrote:

Mith huh...
That's a take I think you would have as any alignment but it is helpful that you have it!

What do you think of a Ceph-Bella-Mith team? I think if mith is a wolf I have him paired with these players.

If I can identify you as town I think mith is one I would be willing to reconsider but I want to call his posting town because he seems solvy? He seems like he is thinking about the game. explains my biggest worry on mith.
Mith's looking solvy, I agree, but most of it is solvy about things that are game neutral. Mith said it himself, he's talking too much about the numbers and my 6s take. His actual words on why i'm scum are... sparse, by comparisson.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:00 pm

Anywya, you have a list of where I'm at mentally with the slots in this game from the top of my head based on how I've been reading and taking in. Nothing more than surface level because I want to go back to playing my game with my girlfriends but

it contains the general sense of my thinking, so chew on that and do as you will

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:00 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 855, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: I think ceph's hands off approach in a game of loud voices reads as scum, where I think he'd be looking to plant a flag on me one way or another as town, even if he was wrong he'd be looking to influence it.
One of my goals during this day phase is to try to solve with Cephrir in real time. If he's stuck, I want to see if I can help him and see what happens as a result.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:02 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 810, Staeg wrote: the line of questioning in #567 is dead (you got an "I felt like it" in response to the whole thing and then slapped Alisae as a townread)
I forgot to respond to this earlier and just remembered.

Where do you think that line of questioning should have gone that I didn't take it? Was it scummy to have stopped pushing the point and moved on? Do you think her answer was scummy or townie or NAI? Like why even bring this up except to have something to point at about me that you "didn't like"?
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:04 pm

also just used the bathroom so one last pop in

Rad did ping me in this last interaction with the beetlejuicing and also with the attack on 4 vs 5.

The line I made was determined from post 1. It wasn't some new thing I just made up. He exists below that line, so it's a little confusing to me why he's now and only now challenging it, but I guess that is answered by "self interest".

Again, I do think he looks more like a panicking townie than a controlled scum player, which answers some of the bettlejuicing and the bad attack.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:05 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 855, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: Maru's low effort posting can be cured by more legitimate pressure that no one seems to want to put there.
The very first game I played with them was Warrior Cats and they were largely absent for most of day 1. A lot of people wanted more from them during d1 and d2 in Warrior Cats and it took them awhile before eventually getting more out of them.
Maybe I'm just stupid, but can you explain to me how putting down votes there adds anything to the amount of pressure that is already on the slot. It's already at 4 votes. How do more votes change things?

I don't think more votes is helpful for sorting Marashu. I value time > votes here. They're inactive but they DO want to play mafia and they DO try to play mafia when they're a villager, so like, I want to give them the chance to let them do that?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:05 pm

Post by Alisae »

I also think Marashu will just obvscum if he's a wolf so there's that too!
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:06 pm

In post 859, Alisae wrote:
In post 855, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: I think ceph's hands off approach in a game of loud voices reads as scum, where I think he'd be looking to plant a flag on me one way or another as town, even if he was wrong he'd be looking to influence it.
One of my goals during this day phase is to try to solve with Cephrir in real time. If he's stuck, I want to see if I can help him and see what happens as a result.
I'd love to see where Cephrir lands too.

I get the sense there are a lot of slots who have sunk into the background with me as a possible defacto elimination based on my explosion earlier in the day.

Like I said, I'm LHF, and the slots who are lurking need spotlights shone in their face, I think.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:07 pm

In post 862, Alisae wrote:
In post 855, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: Maru's low effort posting can be cured by more legitimate pressure that no one seems to want to put there.
The very first game I played with them was Warrior Cats and they were largely absent for most of day 1. A lot of people wanted more from them during d1 and d2 in Warrior Cats and it took them awhile before eventually getting more out of them.
Maybe I'm just stupid, but can you explain to me how putting down votes there adds anything to the amount of pressure that is already on the slot. It's already at 4 votes. How do more votes change things?

I don't think more votes is helpful for sorting Marashu. I value time > votes here. They're inactive but they DO want to play mafia and they DO try to play mafia when they're a villager, so like, I want to give them the chance to let them do that?
I mean, the question is where scum Marashu and thus Marashu's team feels under any actual pressure or not, right?

You're itching to leave the wagon, and people are suspecting me more actively while Marashu lurks.

This is a game full of old school players, so let's use an old school adage. LAL. well, EAL now? Eliminate all Lurkers.

put marashu to actual deadly pressure and say "post or die" and if he doesn't post... he can die?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:07 pm

You have to actually be willing to kill someone or they just won't care.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:07 pm

stayed too long, i'm off again

ciao

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:09 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 861, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: also just used the bathroom so one last pop in

Rad did ping me in this last interaction with the beetlejuicing and also with the attack on 4 vs 5.

The line I made was determined from post 1. It wasn't some new thing I just made up. He exists below that line, so it's a little confusing to me why he's now and only now challenging it, but I guess that is answered by "self interest".

Again, I do think he looks more like a panicking townie than a controlled scum player, which answers some of the bettlejuicing and the bad attack.
Yeah I just kinda assumed anyone who thought the top 4 were worth protecting, some of that consideration would bleed over a little into my slot at least, so I was moreso concerned with how little concern you had with just flipping #5 with absolutely no fucks given (your words, basically).

Beetlejuicing is like... showing up when someone mentions your name? I mean, I've been around on and off most of the day, and if someone mentions me I'm definitely going to be interested in responding to it.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:10 pm

Post by Alisae »

Oh ya who the fuck are even Marashu's teammates.
Is rolling wolf with him so doomed that he just has to get bussed immediately? Wave did it in Cakez game.

I think I am the only player in the game that is ACTIVELY looking for innocence.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:11 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 867, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: stayed too long, i'm off again

ciao
Thank you, you were very cooperative.
UNVOTE:

I'm going to think about what it is I want to do next.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:19 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 865, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 862, Alisae wrote:

I mean, the question is where scum Marashu and thus Marashu's team feels under any actual pressure or not, right?

You're itching to leave the wagon, and people are suspecting me more actively while Marashu lurks.

This is a game full of old school players, so let's use an old school adage. LAL. well, EAL now? Eliminate all Lurkers.

put marashu to actual deadly pressure and say "post or die" and if he doesn't post... he can die?
In post 866, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: You have to actually be willing to kill someone or they just won't care.
ok ya I will mull this over.
I kind of want to say that currently I think that time is still more valuable than votes here, and I do think there is this sort of "post or die" energy that is going around in thread that isn't necessarily stated with votes. Like, I think people are probably going to be willing to kill Marashu if they don't post and I don't think you really need votes to show this.

viewtopic.php?t=90686 In this game that was finished shortly after election (I'm on Klickwork), I proactively punished town whenever town ended up voted town. D1 I ended day early because we used our numbers to inflate the start of the wagon.
D2 we ended early because we started piling on votes when only town voted town and 1 town put the d2 elim into lethal range
D4 we gradually built the wagon up and as soon as town put town into hammer range a hammer was placed
D5 was F8 Mylo

This kind of stuff is why I'm starting to become more skeptical of how I've been using my vote because even in cakez game I felt I was misplaying with my vote. I probably should have unvoted when the watcher claimed watcher if I didn't know what was going on. I shouldn't have just gutvoted ircher on d3. I DEF should have just voted PB over you on D4.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:20 pm

Post by Alisae »

tbh I want to also give the table a chance to react to your latest posts, I feel like they are good posts that advance the game forward and that is what I wanted!
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:20 pm

Post by Alisae »

oh also d1 quickhammer was by a wolf
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:23 pm

Post by Alisae »

Maybe I should just vanish like a :ghost: tbh. The game has a lot of me and I think letting people react to what has happened is best.
I'll probably pop back in though if I see Ceph posting because I wanna solve with him in real time

Return to “Team Mafia 2023”