Amnesiac Mafia: The Movie! That's a Wrap!

For Team Mafia 2023 Games and Information
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:45 am

Post by Feysal »

In post 1196, Frozen Angel wrote: So you think I'm actually thinking and evaluating stuff and you think that is more from my scum!me?

This makes no sense.

I responded to both your meta read and and am doing concentrated work right now to sort the game and you just drop a vote on me cause I'm "soulless"? and now you're saying you don't even engage with me about my reads to evaluate if they are real or not but wanna still accuse they aren't?
I don't think you understand. This looks like the same thing Save the Dragons said about my posts, about them sounding highly edited, as if I was trying to hide my true thoughts and feelings. Your posts sound well reasoned and thought out, but some people want to see an emotional response. I don't know if Klick was trying to elicit one from you, but looks like he just did.
In post 1214, Frozen Angel wrote: And I did case them. Unlike the wagon on me, my reasons for scumreading DragonEater can't even be more transparent. While the lazy town or the opportunistic scum on my wagon will not get anything from me or the other votes on the wagon on me cause literally no one cares even to drop a single question for me about this read or that read or my motivation for doing this or that or even explain properly why they're scumreading me.
This is music.

I don't know if you realized this, and I will find out as I read the following pages, but people should be getting a lot from you right now. This may be the one thing that was missing from your hard work.
Conviction.

In post 1208, Pink Ball wrote: I'm saying that there's merit in analyzing Dragon's activity and that you shutting it down is bad.
I'm not sure why it would be important myself. But more importantly, is this even allowed? I thought there was a rule change where the exception that allowed talking about sitewide activity was removed.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:47 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

Like being annoyed I didn't give a lot of reasoning for him to respond to is pretty NAI because either way he could dislike it
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:47 am

Shea why do you tr it it's nai
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:50 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

I just get the vibe that both of you are trying to sort the other expecting them to use the same tools as you use and getting frustrated that the other isn't.

And vibes I guess. Thinking about it now I think I see some similarities to your push on psyche in that awful FB game we played but thats ex post facto.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:51 am

I don't find that first paragraph to be accurate
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:53 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Oh I thought you asked why I tr you. LMAO. Reading bad.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:53 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

And fair enough, I think you're wrong tho.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:54 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Actually there's 40 new pages and it's a bit much, so I am going to just read the last 3 pages for now, then look at anything interesting that picks my interest.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:56 am

Post by Black »

In post 1507, DragonEater70 wrote: Actually there's 40 new pages and it's a bit much, so I am going to just read the last 3 pages for now, then look at anything interesting that picks my interest.
More votes on Pink Ball would be cool
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:56 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1500, Feysal wrote: I don't think you understand. This looks like the same thing Save the Dragons said about my posts, about them sounding highly edited, as if I was trying to hide my true thoughts and feelings. Your posts sound well reasoned and thought out, but some people want to see an emotional response. I don't know if Klick was trying to elicit one from you, but looks like he just did.
I'm fine with people looking for different things to sort. but calling my posts soulless or inconclusive was just discrediting them which caused me to have a more emotional response.

this is a little bit different from how save the dragon called your posts too edited tbh, because that means he is acknowledging your work and thinks you're spending too much time making them appear better which is a trait for looking better. not saying I don't think its scummy personally. I'm just saying its a bit different than what klick and thestatusqueue did last night about my reads.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:57 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1507, DragonEater70 wrote: Actually there's 40 new pages and it's a bit much, so I am going to just read the last 3 pages for now, then look at anything interesting that picks my interest.
can you read this post in particular and respond to my scum read on you when you have time

viewtopic.php?p=13743770#p13743770

Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:58 am

Post by Klick »

In post 1421, Titus wrote: The fight between Klick and FA was needlessly mean.
Since it's now been sufficiently clarified that this was specifically @me: I both don't feel like it was particularly mean, and feel like it produced quite a lot of readable content.

- FA actually looks town for actually alignment-indicative reasons
- TSQ came off as rather towny in that whole exchange
- Black engaged in a towny way
- Pink Ball awkwardly avoided the whole thing and talked about easier topics instead
- Drixx went from scummy to towny

And I think FA will be fine.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:04 am

Post by Klick »

In post 1338, Save The Dragons wrote: Can you tell me why I took a huge dip in your reads I'm curious
My initial reaction to your posting early on was 'yeah that's about right for town!STD' and now I'm wondering if that was going far too easy on you
Bella and I agree that your last few catchup takes on the game have been really surprisingly safe and it doesn't feel like your engagement with the thread pushes far past 'this is what I need to post to be in a decent position'

I'm skeptical that you're not town but it's still not anything substantial and I don't think pressuring you on it atm is the right way of going about it

There's another player further up in my reads that I've been feeling kinda similarly about but I don't want to alarm them so don't tell them pls ty
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:05 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

is it kuribo. I won't tell him.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:06 am

Post by Klick »

In post 1340, Black wrote:
In post 1335, Klick wrote: I also think this is believable and displays quite a bit of confidence
Ok but why is confidence in townreads a towntell? Isn't that the easiest thing for scum to do? I'm not disagreeing with your read but I don't understand this reason
I think that confidence often comes with significantly more substantiation when it's fake
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:07 am

Drixx is happy to paint me as a reason not giver but seems uninterested in why my team is also scumreading him
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:08 am

In post 1512, Klick wrote:
In post 1338, Save The Dragons wrote: Can you tell me why I took a huge dip in your reads I'm curious
My initial reaction to your posting early on was 'yeah that's about right for town!STD' and now I'm wondering if that was going far too easy on you
Bella and I agree that your last few catchup takes on the game have been really surprisingly safe and it doesn't feel like your engagement with the thread pushes far past 'this is what I need to post to be in a decent position'

I'm skeptical that you're not town but it's still not anything substantial and I don't think pressuring you on it atm is the right way of going about it

There's another player further up in my reads that I've been feeling kinda similarly about but I don't want to alarm them so don't tell them pls ty
I'm sorry which of my takes has been safe
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:10 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1509, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1500, Feysal wrote: I don't think you understand. This looks like the same thing Save the Dragons said about my posts, about them sounding highly edited, as if I was trying to hide my true thoughts and feelings. Your posts sound well reasoned and thought out, but some people want to see an emotional response. I don't know if Klick was trying to elicit one from you, but looks like he just did.
I'm fine with people looking for different things to sort. but calling my posts soulless or inconclusive was just discrediting them which caused me to have a more emotional response.

this is a little bit different from how save the dragon called your posts too edited tbh, because that means he is acknowledging your work and thinks you're spending too much time making them appear better which is a trait for looking better. not saying I don't think its scummy personally. I'm just saying its a bit different than what klick and thestatusqueue did last night about my reads.
not saying i think it's scummy personally.*

I meant

Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:12 am

Post by Klick »

It was mostly your reads lists and the content immediately preceding them
In post 893, Save The Dragons wrote: list is ordered

Firebringer
Black
Kuribo

DragonEater70
Klick
GuyInFreezer

Titus
Pink Ball
Dunnstral

Feysal
BlueSnakelet

Thestatusquo
Drixx
Frozen Angel

VOTE: Frozen Angel
Bella told me this looked safe really early on, and I was like 'yeah but STD's town'

But then we both felt that again the next time
In post 1455, Save The Dragons wrote: roughly ordered

Black
Titus
Pink Ball
Klick
Thestatusquo
Dunnstral

Frozen Angel
Firebringer

Kuribo
GuyInFreezer
DragonEater70

Feysal
BlueSnakelet
Drixx

Drixx, Blue, Feysal, Dragon, GIF are literally like, the LHF in this game

I'm aware that my list is fairly similar to yours but that doesn't really take away from the point
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:13 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 1450, Black wrote:
In post 1437, Dunnstral wrote: I think you and I are seeing PB in that interaction differently here. You are seeing PB being aggressive about Dragon and trying to shut things down. I am seeing them as a lot more laid back, saying what is on their mind, and trying to clear things up without trying to push strong opinions.
It's less about his attitude/tone there and more about what I think his motivations are for trying to invalidate my Dragon read. Scum!PB could have seen my "Dragon's siteflake is NAI" comment and got worried that it could potentially stop the conversation around Dragon. He even admitted he thought that's what my comment might do. If the wagon comes to a halt then scum have to find somewhere else to go today

I've got a pretty good feeling that there's scum on the Dragon wagon and PB calling me out for my Dragon read feels like an attempt to shoo me away from breaking the wagon down. He's not necessarily being aggressive about it but he's definitely not ok with me pointing it out or else he wouldn't have tried to invalidate it. Does that make sense?
Agreed completely, pushing me for flaking the site is scummy AF.
I also saw an early post by PB that pinged me as scummy, but didn't think much of it at the time. It was thispost, in which they were implying they were scumreading me (and also implying that since they correctly townread me previous, then this scumread is definitely correct, which I find disingenious). Thing is, they didn't give any reason for it. I kinda missed it back then because I wasn't giving this game my full attention and possibly tunnel visioning on a few players. But now in retrospect, seeing that they called me "obvscum" without any explanation of the read (and also their early push on me with no explanation), I'd say they feel very scummy.
VOTE: Pink
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:14 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 1452, Titus wrote: We need DragonEater70 to come in or sub out.
Hi!
I am back.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:20 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 1456, Thestatusquo wrote: I'm having a hard time putting it into words exactly but the impression I got from that exchange was dragon legitimately read what I said and thought "wow, that's a neat idea! I never would have thought of that!" and just went about immediately doing it
Yeah pretty much on the nail.

Also, is this interaction actually why I'm being pushed? Because if it is, holy shit this is funny.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:23 am

In post 1518, Klick wrote: It was mostly your reads lists and the content immediately preceding them
In post 893, Save The Dragons wrote: list is ordered

Firebringer
Black
Kuribo

DragonEater70
Klick
GuyInFreezer

Titus
Pink Ball
Dunnstral

Feysal
BlueSnakelet

Thestatusquo
Drixx
Frozen Angel

VOTE: Frozen Angel
Bella told me this looked safe really early on, and I was like 'yeah but STD's town'

But then we both felt that again the next time
In post 1455, Save The Dragons wrote: roughly ordered

Black
Titus
Pink Ball
Klick
Thestatusquo
Dunnstral

Frozen Angel
Firebringer

Kuribo
GuyInFreezer
DragonEater70

Feysal
BlueSnakelet
Drixx

Drixx, Blue, Feysal, Dragon, GIF are literally like, the LHF in this game

I'm aware that my list is fairly similar to yours but that doesn't really take away from the point
No

Saying shea was scummy early was not safe

Drixx and feysal are not low hanging fruit maybe gif and snake are but do you really think there's no scum in low hanging fruit

Sorry that's messed up
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:28 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Guys is my brain cooked or is page 59 really that hard to read and that wallposty?
Ughhhh
I think I sort of have a picture of what's going on but not quite?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:28 am

Post by Pink Ball »

There's no point of keep waiting for DragonEater 'cause it's pretty much obvious that he will be replaced, so this is what I was doing behind the scenes. The idea was to see how DragonEater reacted to someone blindly scumreading him since it was a nice contrast to the early townreads he got.

Me and DragonEater recently finished a large game together: Demon Slayer, modded by Frozen Angel. In that game, we were both town. Scum fucked us over by dominating the thread and making it insufferable to catch up and read, multiposting, being present, fluffing, shitposting, the works. When the game ended, the concensus was that playing like that is anti town at best and scummy as fuck at worst.

DragonEater's very first post in this game was voting Firebringer on the very begining of page 2, calling him out for being scummy because of roleplaying, saying that we needed to get out of RVS and it of the Demon Slayer game, were Firebringer was part of the scumteam. DragonEater that this game has similarities in both games on the playerlist, which is true: DragonEater, Pink Ball, Black, Firebringer, Frozen Angel (mod), BlueSnakelet and GiF (and Klick to some extent although I don't know how much they contributed to the Klickwork hydra), and some other players indirectly via teammates (like Ali who was scum that game too and DragonEater but the next post acknowledged that this is team mafia.

I think DragonEater saw a chance to get early townread by doing exactly what the concesus was on our last game: don't let scum to dominate the thread with excessive noise. LAMIST, as pro gamers call it. He then acted surprised for being townread, and based on what I've said, to me it looked like a fake reaction. He knew what he was doing, so he knew he would be townread for doing it, but had to act surprised to avoid being called out for being LAMIST.

But maybe I'm being paranoid, maybe DragonEater is used to being called scum early game and this was a genuine reaction, .
I decided to metaread DragonEater to see what his town games look like, and use some data driven analysis to see how scummy he is in his towngames vs how scummy he could be being actual scum.

Let's see some similarities between every game:

1. Confidence in his reads/pushes:

I'll start with my own experience with DragonEater on our last game together: Demon Slayer. There are two things that exhude confidence, which is a synonym of actually believing what you're doing and not having to fake it because you know you're wrong: the first is not caring how you look like in the process, and the second is to actively push what you believe. [post/13707547]This post[/post] is a good example of both points: he actually used the word confident here, he doesn't care to say that it's just a gutread, but says that that's good enough for him. He backed off in the very next post of him and he got scumread for it because it was weird that he reevaluated so fast, but the reason why he got called out was because he looked like he tried to show confidence when he really wasn't, proving that confidence is a townie trait that good scumplayers know how to replicate (and why chosing to tunnel a random player is a common strategy). He then started pushing Blue, interacting with everyone who voted him, asking people why they didn't want to vote him, and even voting for him at the end of D2 even when he had a soft guilty on Klickwork.

In Weird Dreams Mafia v1, he approached his reads via ISOing players From post 430 onwards, but the most important read he has is explained on post 445:
In post 445, DragonEater70 wrote: Top town read is you. While a lot of people feel townie here and like they are trying to solve, I can say with confidence that you are not TRYING. You are SOLVING. Your investigations are very on point and you have a keen perception of small details (but you don't latch into random NAI stuff)
Confidence is, once again, the key word here.

In Newbie 2114, we have an interesting post:
In post 275, DragonEater70 wrote: On the same topic: I'm currently voting you because, whilst I still think it's within your meta to be hesitant, I really don't like that you don't have any scumreads or anyone you pushing (though tbh I also don't have very strong scumreads this game so IDK).
I would love to see you ISO me and others because I want to hear more from you regarding suspicions and so on.
We can see here that DragonEater actually agrees with my point, that the lack of confidence is something scummy to point out. And his own level of confidence is such that he even acknowledges that his being and hypocrite, but that doesn't mean he's not right.

Newbie 2112 is his first game here and I didn't find anything in particular to say about confidence, but his ISO is interesting enough to give it a read; , in which he says that he likes having strong reads on people which I agree, he does in every game I've read with him that's how he approach games.

Every game except this one. Look at post 243 for instance:
In post 243, DragonEater70 wrote: For realz though, from this whole interaction I kinda townread Shea as well I think? Titus is null-town, I guess?
Like there hasn't been enough content from anyone for me to feel confident committing to a townread, but this is what I have so far.
Or this:
In post 248, DragonEater70 wrote: I just read those posts, and I actually disagree, those questions are soooo meh it kinda feels like scum blending in.
Or this:
In post 480, DragonEater70 wrote: It is kinda weird that Klick gave like 4 townreads with minimal explanation and no scumreads. It feels very easy to fake, I guess. And none of their posts really stood out for me at the start.
I found similarities in these three posts that I couldn't find in ANY of his posts of 4 other games:
I think?
I guess?
kinda feels
kinda weird
I guess
. The way this posts are composed, all exhude the opposite of confidence, from a player who not only usually exhudes confidence as town, but also townreads other players who are confident and scumreads players who are hesitating/fencesitting. It is fencesitting. And it's a case of someone who projects his own way of playing into others, calling scum whoever plays like he plays when he's scum.

2. Analysis over stating facts:

In this part, instead of just quoting every single post that express analysis from his other games, let's just see what's going on in here and how many times he has given legit analysis out of the 51 posts he has. While he has given analysis in posts like , and it feels more like justifying his scumreads to not look scummy rather than actually contributing to solve this slots, while his townreads (stated in , and ) have no analysis whatsoever which gives him the space needed to retarget, like when he voted Titus, an alleged null-town (
I think?
) based ond Dunn's analysis, not his. The rest of his posts? Talking about himself on how he's being townread, how he is usually limbait on D1 ( and ), being 483 particularly good to understand what DragonEater is doing here: making the statement "DragonEater is being townread" on the top of mind of everyone, and shutting down whoever is scumreading him by calling himself "limbait".

DragonEater knows that he's limbaity, that's a fact. So now that he's actually scum, he needed to get rid of that image ASAP so he didn't get wagoned in early game. So instead of actually doing what makes him townie when he's town, that is, acknowledging that he's scummy as town but providing analysis and taking effort on solving the game, he focused on maintaining his townread status and left any analysis out. He's not solving the game as he usually does; he's worried on how he looks and how he's positioned in the game. I think the only post that replicates his town games is , but the analysis is poor enough to disregard it and, again, the "I guess" kills the confident vibe.

Is this common behaviour from DragonEater? Not at all. He talks about himself here and there, but much less in proportion. 15 out of 51 posts in this game are about himself and how everyone perceives him, town or scum. Using just the 50 first posts in his towngames to make it a fair comparison:

Demon Slayer: 5 out of 50 posts talking about how he's being perceived
Dreams v1: 2 out of 50
Newbie 2114: 4 out of 50
Newbie 2112: 8 out of 50

For a player who says sees his own playstyle like "liking to attract attention early", the way he does it as town is by interacting with people who start engaging with him, but actually talk about other reads and trying to sort out what's going on through the other player's mind, while in here the way he has attracted attention is by being weird about being townread in early game and not actually questioning why (only once, I believe, when he asked GiF why he was townreading him).

3. Fluff/comfortability:

Kinda overlaps a little with the two previous points because being confident and giving analysis even when you're being called scum is being comfortable too, but there are a few things that have enough merit to make it a category of its own. First off, about fluff itself, in every single game from DragonEater I've seen at least one interaction that has nothing to do with solving the game. Leaving RVS posts out of the analysis, In Weird Dreams, ; in Newbie 2114, talking about writing; in newbie 2112, which by the way DragonEater, if you ever read this: same; and in Demon Slayer, . In this game, the lack of this kind of posts/interactions pings hard, because, as I said earlier in this post, seems like DragonEater's posts are calculated rather than going with the flow of the game. The obsession of getting out of RVS and shutting down FB because of "PTSD from Dragon Slayer" contradicts his own way of playing and approaching games. Second point and much more important was brought by Feysal . is fairly damning towards this point on how NOT comfortable he looks in this game, since he agrees that his playstyle in this game is particularly different. "I really don't know how you percieve me as being nervous, but I agree that I'm not playing like I usually do" is saying he disagrees first and then unintentionally validates the point.

Miscellaneous things that caught my attention while metadiving DragonEater:

1. In Weird Dreams Mafia v1, he said that , and that makes sense from his town games where he starts throwing a bunch of townreads before really pushing his scumreads. In this game, however, he threw two early scumreads and not a single townread.

2. In both Dragon Slayer and Weird Dreams DragonEater talked or used RVS as a positive thing to start the game; in Dragon Slayer, , and in Weird Dreams, well, [post13685774]he explicitly talked about how he sees RVS as tool that he uses to get things going[/post]. He also gave and exhaustive explanation of how he understands RVS, how it has different phases and how it should be used and seen as town . In this game, however, tried to move out of RVS as fast as he could when he got what he wanted. His vote on FB would qualify as, in his own words, a RVS Phase II vote, and the way he dealed with RVS this game looks like he didn't want this game to have an organical way to develop this 3 states, not letting the rest of the playerlist to actually develop valuable reads.

This game has nothing similar with his town games, and even DragonEater is justifying this by calling himself more relaxed than usual and not tryharding. I disagree, I feel like trying to look relaxed is how he decided to approach the game to avoid being scumread early game, which happens often, but this time it would be right. Using his own meta to validate this feeling, the lack of confidence and solveyness, the non existent analysis and excess self awareness, and the feeling that he's not comfortable in this game compared to other games, all points out that we're dealing with scum!DragonEater.

PS: Black, the reason why I wanted to shut you down was because I wanted to see how DragonEater interacted with what was being said about him, not you. Sorry for coming too harsh on you, I had a bad day and I saw your post as an impediment on getting more information out of DragonEater. It happened , where Shea answered a question that was directed at DragonEater, and for interfering with my objective. The difference is that I wasn't an asshole to Shea and I was to you, so sorry again.

Return to “Team Mafia 2023”