Amnesiac Mafia: The Movie! That's a Wrap!

For Team Mafia 2023 Games and Information
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1725 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:57 am

Post by Titus »

It naturally causes the game to go mech over scumhunt when there's no promises we get the same roles tmo.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:58 am

Post by Pink Ball »

But if we all preemptively agree?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:00 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 1725, Titus wrote: It naturally causes the game to go mech over scumhunt
This is true only if the scumteam can't be consistent with their claims or am I not understanding something?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:02 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Ahh no wait, scratch that. I know what you mean, there's no way we agree in every single thing and discussions will be about mech instead of actual scumhunting. I mixed 2 and 3 together
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1728, Pink Ball wrote: Ahh no wait, scratch that. I know what you mean, there's no way we agree in every single thing and discussions will be about mech instead of actual scumhunting. I mixed 2 and 3 together
Indeed. Also, town can be dumb on mech. I once capitalized on this by claiming a confirmed scum post on day 1. Sadly, I was not nominated for a scummy.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Shea
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:15 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

I'm kind of struggling to find scum reads this game which probably means I need to reevaluate a lot.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:21 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 1729, Titus wrote:
In post 1728, Pink Ball wrote: Ahh no wait, scratch that. I know what you mean, there's no way we agree in every single thing and discussions will be about mech instead of actual scumhunting. I mixed 2 and 3 together
Indeed. Also, town can be dumb on mech. I once capitalized on this by claiming a confirmed scum post on day 1. Sadly, I was not nominated for a scummy.
I'll point out your posts to Jingle too to see what he thinks about it in particular, but I think that sure, mechanicallywise it could be a good idea, but it won't be applicable.

This is me trying to solve games by mechanics:
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:26 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

In post 1713, Feysal wrote: You're also not giving very much.
Here's a sample of what i have on drixx:
In post 972, Save The Dragons wrote: and are scummy pop ins just to post
In post 1010, Save The Dragons wrote: i like it because i think people get annoyed by it, especially scum. i feel like drixx's response is a little more "caught for the wrong reasons" than shea's
In post 1323, Save The Dragons wrote: Were they? I don't think the comment about FA not faking rage was relevant as I think people were asking about whether FA would be upset as scum. I don't know what +1ing to kuribo being ragey was supposed to accomplish either other than trying to be relevant

I agree with drixx's post about DE's progression on FB and Dunn being weird but I don't think it's particularly AI
In post 1330, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 1324, Klick wrote: I think Drixx cares about the things Drixx cares about and doesn't care what you think about them
Definitely did not get this impression lol
In post 1347, Save The Dragons wrote: It doesn't have to be srs bzns it's about posting to increase thread presence
In post 1493, Save The Dragons wrote: Ok do people not think drixxs posts can easily come from scum
In post 1498, Save The Dragons wrote: Why does it have to be fake for drixx to be scum
In post 1501, Save The Dragons wrote: Like being annoyed I didn't give a lot of reasoning for him to respond to is pretty NAI because either way he could dislike it
In post 1515, Save The Dragons wrote: Drixx is happy to paint me as a reason not giver but seems uninterested in why my team is also scumreading him
In post 1537, Save The Dragons wrote: Cephy gave a readslist and the only scumread on it was drixx
In post 1629, Save The Dragons wrote: Like seriously I'm biased but this is exactly how scum in the last team mafia i played treated me they called me bad and I caught them for it. I've seen it happen in other games too. They get pissy they can't attack the argument so they attack the player in an attempt to discredit.

Drixx is scum for this reason
In post 1643, Save The Dragons wrote: You doing the exact same thing scum has done to me numerous times is not logic?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:26 am

So in conclusion, maybe everyone can move off of the false narrative and will misreps that i'm not casing drixx
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:27 am

*willful
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:28 am

i'm probably only voting Ircher or Drixx at this point
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:33 am

Post by Feysal »

In post 1724, Titus wrote: Mechanics people ordering others what to do or get executed.
Counting myself as one of the mechanics people, I don't even think it would work. Once upon a time I was scum in Stars Aligned III, where every day I helped town make detailed plans to catch scum, and every night I crafted fake claims that let us slip through the cracks. The only times we were ever caught by mechanics was when we intentionally sacrificed one of our own. The only thing the plans were actually good for was preventing town-on-town infighting.

Here, it'll be much more interesting hearing people explain why they did what they did, rather than hearing they did it because town consensus told them to.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:44 am

Post by Black »

I'm ok with a Drixx wagon

VOTE: Drixx

I'll get around to everything else later
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:46 am

Post by kuribo »

Heads up I'm on VLA while I sort out this respiratory shit

I keep trying to come back to the thread and read up on the stuff I wanna read up on and articulate my thoughts and it's all just a haze rn

I'll be around but not around around
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:50 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 1733, Save The Dragons wrote: So in conclusion, maybe everyone can move off of the false narrative and will misreps that i'm not casing drixx
Note how all the shit you quoted was after I initially asked you for reasons and you declined. Then your "reasons" all have to do with me responding to your refusal and later on me going aggro on you to try and get you emotional and see what you would do. What you did was flee the game, which probably can't be read as AI either way reliably, but is nonetheless frustrating.

You've also been told by others that you are in a bad tunnel and are intentionally choosing to view things which aren't AI as scummy because of that tunnel, and you refuse to re-evaluate or engage.

Since you have claimed you are unwilling to abandon your bad tunnel, now the only question is which team is gonna be harmed most by you. I'll flip green if you manage to get traction on me, and that will put you in prime position to be the next "execution" ... so if you're town, you will spectacularly hurt us, but if you're scum, I'm happy to eat rope so long as you follow.

Ball's in your court mate. I would suggest you take a hint from the fact that even Titus isn't joining you and find something productive to do with today. If you can't get Titus on board, you are very unlikely to get me roped today. See: Space Dandy 2 for the best example of what I'm talking about. Titus and I were both town (I was in hydra as Reasonably Rational with Cerb), and Titus literally torpedoed the game out of paranoia that she would lose to us, and she preferred to lose WITH us rather than risk that.

That's the "baggage" in play here.

I'm actually astonished Titus didn't hop on with you as cover. Making me re-evaluate my scum read on her to be honest.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:50 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 1737, Black wrote: I'm ok with a Drixx wagon

I'm so shocked. Of course, you and STD are pretty associatively linked already so I guess I'm less than "So shocked"?
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:53 am

i don't think you said anything new there other than you still don't like the fact that i voted you for your posts 452 and 460 and then decided you were scum based on the way you acted
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Shea

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:53 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 1740, Drixx wrote:

I'm so shocked. Of course, you and STD are pretty associatively linked already so I guess I'm less than "So shocked"?
this claim feels like a new one? Can you tell me what links black and std in your mind?
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:55 am

Post by Black »

In post 1740, Drixx wrote:

This post feels like it's for the audience
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:57 am

Post by Feysal »

In post 1733, Save The Dragons wrote: So in conclusion, maybe everyone can move off of the false narrative and willful misreps that I'm not casing Drixx.
You may believe you are, but if I were to summarize what you just posted, you suspect him of posting just to appear active and for being angry over you scumreading him. Do you think that is a fair assessment? While I could see that being true, I don't think it is enough to lead to an execution.

You said your team suspected him also though, and that he did not seem interested. But why should he? If your team sees something else, why not share that with the rest of the town?
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:58 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

This day needs to end.
Not only it would help me to actually catch up, the general vibe I’m feeling is that y’all need to see a flip. I’ll at least look around the Dragon wagin at some point soon (no guarantee on that being today cos today is my birthday) before the day ends.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Shea

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:59 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 1745, GuyInFreezer wrote: This day needs to end.
Not only it would help me to actually catch up, the general vibe I’m feeling is that y’all need to see a flip. I’ll at least look around the Dragon wagin at some point soon (no guarantee on that being today cos today is my birthday) before the day ends.
what happened on all the previous days? were those also your birthday?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 4:12 am

Post by Titus »

Drixx, there's a reason I'm outsourcing my read on you. You're oversimplying what happened in Space Dandy 2. It was a mechanics war. If either of us compromised, we won. Neither of us did.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 4:12 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Moving to new house is what happened
I also had no motivation but moving was the biggest lart
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 4:13 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1745, GuyInFreezer wrote: This day needs to end.
This.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Team Mafia 2023”