TM 2023 | Masterchef MafiaScum (Game over)

For Team Mafia 2023 Games and Information
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:54 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Aureal i don’t know why you keep saying i am doing something i am not.
I am specifically referring to YOUR posts in this game and why i find them to be scummy. And yet you keep doing exactly what Drew said, deflecting by saying i am slimy because strawmsn strawman i’m not letting the past go or whatever the fuck. Like you’re the one that won’t shut up about Ari/Drew’s spat. I’m focusing specifically on your posts that just so happen to be in the middle of that argument. That’s not disrespectful to the players in question, it’s pointing out that during that whole scenario you were acting shady as fuck.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:00 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Fire and Alisae both want to say MT is likely town. Oh and Fire also wanted to say MT’s reads are basically same as him and that makes her a copycat.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:02 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 473, Doctor Drew wrote: that also is a good point that I missed, Morning......did you really not see the food ingredient mechanic that this game is built around?
No?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:02 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

As in, yes I saw it. unsure what you're getting at
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:04 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 476, NorwegianboyEE wrote: Fire and Alisae both want to say MT is likely town. Oh and Fire also wanted to say MT’s reads are basically same as him and that makes her a copycat.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:06 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 474, McMenno wrote:
In post 472, Aureal wrote:
In post 284, McMenno wrote: the audacity of replacing out of the smallest game only to then try to replace into the event again

not to mention that is shady as hell

VOTE: Doctor Drew

Oh by the way, I finally realized maybe this was because you think Kawaii replaces out as scum? Is that why you're doing this? Because that's just not how it works- Kawaii did the same in my last game, posted once then vanished, and the slot was town. Check the last post in the bans thread if you want examples.
this wasn't a flake this was an active replace-out, look at the timestamps. also they tried to replace back into TM which is part 2

Not going to speculate on replacing out meaning anything for alignment. For your benefit though there is actually a completed scum game for Kawaiislot in that ban post though- they actually posted several times then got replaced by the mod for content less prod dodging.
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:07 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 471, Aureal wrote:
In post 437, Morning Tweet wrote:
i suspect a little

Aureal (Good in Plaid) - I've outlined why I find you a bit suspicious. My question to you is this: Why do you have no townreads, and why do your scumreads seem to change to whoever is suspecting you / being suspected? You don't have a consistent "This is who I think is scum" -- my evidence for this is that you've suspected most every slot and it usually feels reactionary

Why should I have townreads? I can't make people be towny. The reads come when and where they come. My scumreads haven't changed, just expanded to include Drew as well as Dessew and Korina, don't really know what you're talking about. You say that I've suspected most every slot like it's a bad thing. Why are you trying to shade my attempts to solve? I don't see any Innocent Confirmed people here, if I see people doing things that are suspicious I'm going to suspect them. And congratulations for catching on that I'm a reactionary player, I've said it many times.
7 people are town, 2 are scum, its easier to justify why behaviour is innocent than why it is guilty. Also its very important to find your allies as town

As scum, maybe not so much, just incentive to find people to pin the blame on. that's what I'm getting at.

I suppose the reason I'm shading you is because I find you suspicious
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:07 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

TELL FIRE TO GET HIS OWN READS
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:08 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

V
OTECOUNT
S
HELF:
E
LIMINATION
V
OTES
P
LAYER
N
AME
C
URRENT
V
OTES
Aureal (2)
NorwegianboyEE, Morning Tweet
biancospino (0)
None
Dessew (3)
furtiveglance, biancospino, Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew (2)
McMenno, Aureal
furtiveglance (1)
Dessew
Korina (0)
None
McMenno (0)
None
Morning Tweet (0)
None
NorwegianboyEE (0)
None
NOT VOTING:
Korina
With 9 alive, it takes 5 votes to eliminate.
Deadline: (expired on 2023-04-25 18:20:00)
Notes:

pagetops: Aristeia 6 | Lilith 4 | Norwegianboy 4 | McMenno 1 | Aureal 1 | Dr Drew 1 | furtive 1 | MT 1
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:09 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 478, Morning Tweet wrote: As in, yes I saw it. unsure what you're getting at
Your 436 that Morning quoted, how was it the first time that anybody heard about food kill alignments?(In regards to what Korina said).

It was pretty clear in my role PM I got when I replaced in.
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:10 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Post Edit: That Aureal quoted
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:15 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 481, Morning Tweet wrote:
i suspect a little

Aureal (Good in Plaid) - I've outlined why I find you a bit suspicious. My question to you is this: Why do you have no townreads, and why do your scumreads seem to change to whoever is suspecting you / being suspected? You don't have a consistent "This is who I think is scum" -- my evidence for this is that you've suspected most every slot and it usually feels reactionary

Why should I have townreads? I can't make people be towny. The reads come when and where they come. My scumreads haven't changed, just expanded to include Drew as well as Dessew and Korina, don't really know what you're talking about. You say that I've suspected most every slot like it's a bad thing. Why are you trying to shade my attempts to solve? I don't see any Innocent Confirmed people here, if I see people doing things that are suspicious I'm going to suspect them. And congratulations for catching on that I'm a reactionary player, I've said it many times.
7 people are town, 2 are scum, its easier to justify why behaviour is innocent than why it is guilty. Also its very important to find your allies as town

As scum, maybe not so much, just incentive to find people to pin the blame on. that's what I'm getting at.

Also, I get that a 9 player game is generally 7/2......but where in the setup here does it specifically say that this game is 7 town and 2 scum?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:16 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Drew -- why exactly would me not being knowledgable of the ingredients suggest I'm scum? wouldn't it be the other way around?
In post 485, Doctor Drew wrote: Post Edit: That Aureal quoted
Are you talking about this....?
In post 470, Aureal wrote:
In post 436, Morning Tweet wrote: Korina comes across as town to me but its more about the feel of their posts than the content. It’s not because Korina suggest hiding ingredients that i find towny, it’s more like im townleaning Korina’s immediate approach….? I think Korina might play different at the beginning at scum. It’s the tone of 53 and 55 i like. Pointing out that we shouldnt talk about our ingredients would be easy as either alignment, probably, because this is the first both alignmments are ever hearing about food kill mechanics.
This is an awful lot of words that don't seem to actually go anywhere. What does the last sentence even mean? The recipe info is literally in the setup post.
Those were literally the first words i put down on paper AS I STARTED READING THE GAME not to mention i dont see what this has to do with anything cause it doesnt really inform my read.

So Aureal quotes the first part of my catchup, calls it a nothingburger, and you're saying that I was unaware of the ingredients mechanic. I dont see where Aureaal is alleging that i was unaware. But its a big post
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:19 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 486, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 481, Morning Tweet wrote:
i suspect a little

Also, I get that a 9 player game is generally 7/2......but where in the setup here does it specifically say that this game is 7 town and 2 scum?
I kinda assumed
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:19 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

i guess 3p would explain restricted nk
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:23 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 487, Morning Tweet wrote: Drew -- why exactly would me not being knowledgable of the ingredients suggest I'm scum? wouldn't it be the other way around?
In post 436, Morning Tweet wrote: Korina comes across as town to me but its more about the feel of their posts than the content. It’s not because Korina suggest hiding ingredients that i find towny, it’s more like im townleaning Korina’s immediate approach….? I think Korina might play different at the beginning at scum. It’s the tone of 53 and 55 i like. Pointing out that we shouldnt talk about our ingredients would be easy as either alignment, probably, because this is the first both alignmments are ever hearing about food kill mechanics.
This is an awful lot of words that don't seem to actually go anywhere. What does the last sentence even mean? The recipe info is literally in the setup post.
Those were literally the first words i put down on paper AS I STARTED READING THE GAME not to mention i dont see what this has to do with anything cause it doesnt really inform my read.

So Aureal quotes the first part of my catchup, calls it a nothingburger, and you're saying that I was unaware of the ingredients mechanic. I dont see where Aureaal is alleging that i was unaware. But its a big post
Can you sum up the ingredients mechanic for me?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:25 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Dry tomatoes and soggy eggs are the scum of this game.

- Bunno
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:26 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 491, NorwegianboyEE wrote: Dry tomatoes and soggy eggs are the scum of this game.
I like a soggy egg, ngl
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:28 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

by Dessew - I think McMenno attacking Kawaii/Drew could be scum (if Kawaii/Drew isnt scum of course). Aureal is generally a little underwhelming but has been getting better for me. The only cases for furtive I’ve seen involve the E-1 vote
And this was where I decided I could go back to townreading your slot, because that's a pretty fair assessment of me.
So your read on me is based on my read of you?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:29 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 490, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 487, Morning Tweet wrote: Drew -- why exactly would me not being knowledgable of the ingredients suggest I'm scum? wouldn't it be the other way around?

Can you sum up the ingredients mechanic for me?
We are all mmasterchef contestants

we're making a reciple but if that recipe gets completed, someone comes and shoots you

I have no idea what recipe completing entails but if you get the ingredients that make up ur recipe then u die
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:30 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Essentially I rationalize it as something meant to make nightkilling harder for scum as in they arent sure who they can kill and who they cant

I'm not entirely sure actually thinking on it even if scum has gated nightkills you might still have 2 scum. I still doubt 3
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Pronoun: They

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:31 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 3, lilith2013 wrote: Each player starts with a dish name (their flavor name), a simplified recipe for that dish, and some ingredients (which may or may not overlap with the recipe, but will never be the entire recipe). Nightkills are replaced by "redistribution," which moves around ingredients to/from players. Players are removed from the game if, at the end of a Night phase, they have completed their recipe and can make their dish using the ingredients in their possession. The ingredients that fulfilled their recipe are removed from the game, while any extra ingredients in their possession are put into the Shelf. Players can also be removed from the game by normal elimination process during Day phases. Ingredients of eliminated players will end up in the Shelf.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:36 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Wait, if I *didnt* have knowledge of the mechanic wouldnt that suggest town? How could scum not know? What are you even basing this line of questioning on

I guess we're operating on the "faking a dumbtell" level here. Right?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:36 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I forgot about the shelf but mostly remembered that
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:37 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I wouldn’t townread you for that MT.
But i already think ur town outside of that so it’s not a big deal whatevs.

- Bunno

Return to “Team Mafia 2023”