She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1775 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2023 7:30 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1004, Cephrir wrote: i... what

well im lost
In post 1011, Cephrir wrote: im busy hanging my head in despair and confusion ok
In post 1774, Cephrir wrote: i see, they removed ethel so i would lose my mind
lol reading that reminded me of back with MT's death XD I mean, I can kinda relate, I was deadset on ethel being scum, I hated gimli's "intent to hammer brian" as soon as d3 started, like, rushing the day that fast... when marquis missed d2? actually was marquis even there or just missed the end? yall this game is a blur

YOOOO MARQUIS'S LAST POST IS AN ACTUAL SCUM CLAIM?? MAYBE... lmaoo

Im still delirious lol but I intend to come back this weekend I hope
Do I have to officially say V/LA

Like, this is that "oh haha I'm here... prod dodging...

like, the "most recent" scum team we got was "scumteam is Norwegian, ballpointpen, Ceph"
ballpoint was MT, hmm, marquis really hasn't been here since d1? lmaoo oh this freaking sucks, the iso is not amazing to look back on...

MARQUISSSS WHERE ARE YOU WE MISS YOU
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1776 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2023 7:32 am

Post by Andante »

but yeah, I don't ever tr the "I intend to come back..." followed by never returning... that's like, lock scum in my books, but I guess this game is a little different, I know day 3 was stupid fast, but d2? I feel like there was time to return... yall idk.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1777 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2023 7:34 am

Post by Andante »

but marquis... last post was april 14, day 2 ended april 16.. day 2 we seemed to be between gimli and NM, and if the team is marquis + gimli + nm, it would make sense why marquis just opted to wait as long as possible

(I know I said I'd shut up, but I'm waiting for friend to come over and am bored so I'm trying to use brainpower I might now have)
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1778 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2023 7:40 am

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

VC 4.01

With 6 players, it takes 4 to make a decision. Day 4 ends in (expired on 2023-05-06 00:30:00).

VC
Not voting [6]:
Andante [], Marquis, Gimli, Cephrir [], Elpis, NorwegianboyEE

Mod Notes

Flavor
Spoiler: Chicago
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1779 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2023 8:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1777, Andante wrote: but marquis... last post was april 14, day 2 ended april 16.. day 2 we seemed to be between gimli and NM, and if the team is marquis + gimli + nm, it would make sense why marquis just opted to wait as long as possible

(I know I said I'd shut up, but I'm waiting for friend to come over and am bored so I'm trying to use brainpower I might now have)
Isn't that enough for an repout already?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1780 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2023 8:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I mean prod.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1781 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2023 8:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1692, Cat Scratch Fever wrote: Brian Skies has been voted out of town! He was a
Vanilla Townie

Marquis will need to once again check in during the night or else he will be replaced

Night 3 now begins! Please get any night actions in before (expired on 2023-04-21 21:30:00)

(btw sorry about the delay in nightstart! I was traveling all day. Thank best backup mod Datisi for locking the thread :))
In post 1623, Cat Scratch Fever wrote: Not_Mafia has been voted out! He was a
Mafia Goon

Marquis will need to check in within the next 24 hours or will be replaced.

Night 2 begins and will end in (expired on 2023-04-18 20:00:00), assuming no replacements are needed. Please get any night actions in before then!
Ok so they checked in twice to not get replaced out, but don't post in the days?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1782 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2023 8:10 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

N_M Marquis prod dodge team? LOL

- Bunno
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1783 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2023 1:19 pm

Post by Marquis »

Hi
So I got shingles on the eye, face, and head which is super debilitating but I'm on medication now so... surviving

Anyway I'm pretty sure scum is Norwegian and Ceph/STD. Going to finally try and find those series of posts from D1 that made me sure
I have like no idea what happened D2 and D3 tbh I knew day started but I was putting off catching up until I felt a bit better and then they just ended fast
Idk what the motivation was for that

Also I understand there's probably a lot of drive to elim me which is justified from a frustrated town perspective, but like of course I also think it's more likely scum motivated as an easy target to end the game fast. A combination of ppl wanting to end this day fast/looking like they're in a rush/focusing that attention on me is just bad juju

Andante made a ton of posts D1 I thought would be too difficult to fake as scum so I'm just going to cement them as my locktown read and try to read the rest off of that. If that's wrong GG but whatever
Im gonna nap now and not look at this thread at all until later lol
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1784 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2023 1:21 pm

Post by Marquis »

Btw to me the super slow D1 then less slow D2 and fast D3 signals that a lot of the game has been scum driven voices
Given we generally get the least info from D1 and even if N_M got voted out D2 rushing those days is still super helpful to scum
Anyway bbl
link in bio
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1785 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2023 2:07 pm

Post by Cephrir »

there is exactly one person who is responsible for the speed of d3
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1786 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:33 am

Post by Andante »

hmm I don't like the silence... like, Elpis? hello? thoughts here?

Marquis.. your post feels like scum trying to pocket me here like, obviously we know it doesn't take much to shift my reads, but "andante town is my 1 confident read" great... how does that help me read you/others? Cause if we're being real the 6 of us seem to be in 2 camps right now.
Me/Ceph/Norwee and Marquis/Elpis/Gimli

3 of us actually putting in some effort here, and 3 not doing much.. like sure gimli is v/la but it's just like, how are we supposed to accomplish anything if we only have 3 voices..

on another note, I hope you're feeling better now Marquis <3

like, I have doubts on norwee being scum, cause yes, scummy as heck, but like, that would say scum!norwee still killed a neighbor when the "plan" was pushing neighbors, and norwee is putting in some effort here, which like, yeah I'm not voting out norwee today/tomorrow (whenever we lim)
I like Ceph being here, could ceph be scum? sure, but compared to my other options, I'd rather lim in marquis/elpis/gimli, elpis seems towny this game, I just played with scum elpis, this feels different I think, I could go back and check, but not now (I'm about to hang out with friend all day :) )

and then that leaves me at gimli and marquis.

gimli is genuinely scummy as heck, I HATED the rush to lim brian but also gimli was really pushing the "MT died for her reads" narrative, like, there wasn't a whole lot of reason/a case with her reads so ehhh

marquis is trying to pocket me, and I don't tr anything about marquis, and looking at that ISO with hindsight, not sure I love it.

Alright, I'm out for the day, not like anything has changed game-wise since I was last here, but typed up all my thoughts anyways. that's where my brain is at. I'd love to come back to more thoughts from the trio, or if ceph/norwee have new findings... LEGGOOOOO :)
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1787 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I will note that the situation has changed a bit since the beginning of the day. Andante has now come out as the kinda consensus townread (i don't think any slot here suspect Andante to be scum at all?) so that mean it is very likely that a no-lim will end in Andante dying. Whoever scum are in both of the "camps" that Andante suggested is likely not going to shoot anyone else because that would clear up things while Andante kill will leave the game with not much new information.
The only reason i can see now to no-lim is to check if for some reason scum doesn't kill Andante. Which would point to Andante!deepwolf. But again, that seems so unlikely that there really is no point. My suggestion is therefore that we don't no-lim today and instead vote who we believe to be scum.

- Bunno
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1788 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:13 am

Post by Cephrir »

We should still nolim
Bartleby the Scrivener
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1789 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ok but it seems pointless to me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1790 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Well i'll be back if anything new happens.

- Bunno
Elpis
Elpis
Any
Goon
Elpis
Any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1791 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:23 am

Post by Elpis »

Apologizing for the silence before I start my reread of what missed-- my birthday party was yesterday and I got busier than anticipated. I'll start replying and considering where and what I can, but will be slow because mobile
“When someone leaves your life, those exits are not made equal. Some are beautiful and poetic and satisfying. Others are abrupt and unfair. But most are just unremarkable, unintentional, clumsy."

- Griffin Mcelroy
Elpis
Elpis
Any
Goon
Elpis
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1792 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:27 am

Post by Elpis »

In post 1693, Cat Scratch Fever wrote: You wake up to find that two people have died overnight.

Save The Dragons was a
Town Neighbor

Ethel was a
Town Night 3+ Vigilante Neighbor

It is now day 4
First off, genuinely surprised and concerned at the STD town...I was prepared to go into today voting for them because I was SURE it was him....but I guess Ethel felt the same and shot him, assumedly. My strong scumleads are cold, unless it's Andante since she was pushing the Ethel lead aggressively, and maybe I shouldn't just attribute her targetting to town. Gonna keep reading.
“When someone leaves your life, those exits are not made equal. Some are beautiful and poetic and satisfying. Others are abrupt and unfair. But most are just unremarkable, unintentional, clumsy."

- Griffin Mcelroy
Elpis
Elpis
Any
Goon
Elpis
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1793 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:28 am

Post by Elpis »

In post 1698, Cephrir wrote: Well I was wondering which of Ethel and elpis was marinating me~

I am blowing this game in so many ways.
Is marinating different to pocketing? I haven't heard the term before.

- Griffin Mcelroy
Elpis
Elpis
Any
Goon
Elpis
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1794 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:31 am

Post by Elpis »

In post 1703, Andante wrote: I don't like how norwee entered the day here, like, ok I get it, I was tunneled on ethel, and even norwee was making the "there must be scum in neighbors case" but then, 2 neighbors flip and norwee just goes "THAT LOOKS BAD!!" like implying only the neighbors flipping is a bad look, and not the fact we speed limmed NM then Brian pretty much both before MArquis could talk, like, 2 days in a row yall didn't let someone get a word in, what if marquis had red checks?
I have been saying the neighbors being scum theory was dumb ever since it started and i'm now wondering if the obsession over it was some form of screen in order to throw off suspicion

- Griffin Mcelroy
Elpis
Elpis
Any
Goon
Elpis
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1795 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:35 am

Post by Elpis »

In post 1717, Cephrir wrote: We are not eliminating anyone just because they're a neighbor
💜

- Griffin Mcelroy
Elpis
Elpis
Any
Goon
Elpis
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1796 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:37 am

Post by Elpis »

In post 1719, Andante wrote: like, if I'm wrong in norwee/gimli, I think it would be ceph to take their place, but Norwee is trying to push for marquis scum over ceph?
I am still 100% on cephrir being town. I think we should focus any read attempts elsewhere.

- Griffin Mcelroy
Elpis
Elpis
Any
Goon
Elpis
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1797 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:39 am

Post by Elpis »

In post 1727, Cephrir wrote: The sequence of events of this game (eliminating a vig, never getting to clear either of them and have a day with that, losing a mislim to the vig shot) is a tragedy
It seems a bit like the genuine worst possible outcome almost

- Griffin Mcelroy
Elpis
Elpis
Any
Goon
Elpis
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1798 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:43 am

Post by Elpis »

In post 1737, Andante wrote:
In post 1375, Brian Skies wrote: Andante, what's your read on Gimli?
Brian tried to revive the Gimli push before NM happened... brian is dead now. and was yeeted by gimli before marquis could come in and give a potential cop check...
VOTE: Gimli

Like, norwee is 100% bussing Gimli, but I'll take it, I definitely am sold on gimli scum
This is the biggest maybe I see at the moment, but it doesn't feel like a good maybe

- Griffin Mcelroy
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1799 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:45 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1793, Elpis wrote:
In post 1698, Cephrir wrote: Well I was wondering which of Ethel and elpis was marinating me~

I am blowing this game in so many ways.
Is marinating different to pocketing? I haven't heard the term before.
I was borrowing the term from among us but basically same thing
Bartleby the Scrivener

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”