TM 2023 | Masterchef MafiaScum (Game over)

For Team Mafia 2023 Games and Information
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 574, Aureal wrote:
In post 558, Aureal wrote:
In post 555, furtiveglance wrote: I'm liking the Dessew pressure. More later, watch this space!

Is this supposed to be your response to my question? When is later supposed to be?
VOTE: furtiveglance
Why are you ignoring me, furtive?

I really would like to know more about your reasoning for being on the Dessew wagon, too. Same question to Norwe- do you have anything other than just Alisae's opinion?
I don’t townread them.
I townread møst other slots. Not including you.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Alisae now tells me that Dessew is likely town because… "scum don’t confidently state they won’t get elimmed"?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m super annoyed.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: Bianco
Ugh i wanna vote this.

- Bunno
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:59 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 576, NorwegianboyEE wrote: Alisae now tells me that Dessew is likely town because… "scum don’t confidently state they won’t get elimmed"?
I have softed almost that exact way as 3p, not saying there is 3p in this game, but it isn't really a town tell.

Dessew, if you truly won't get elim'ed even if we hammer you, why even soft it? Or why not say that earlier when your wagon was gaining momentum? Did you crumb at all?

Kinda not buying it, I was discussing this game just now with Aisa, we feel it could be a bluff
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:26 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 573, NorwegianboyEE wrote: Anyway Furtive still town if anyone had doubts.
Why is this? I was about to start questioning him, i dont remember him being present much at all which is a little odd

He's here because he immediately posted "PR claim?" wheen sum interesting happened but thats all he had to say abt Dessew from the wagon was building up to now, i would have thought thered be a little more

I don't really outright suspect furtive though
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:30 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I think waht Dessew means by stressing "If i die without intent lockscum" and "i wont be elimed" is fairly clear

I have one hang up about it, which is.. i didn't really picture this game having PRs. Just Recipes.

I think his response to Aureal was fair. I felt like he was taking advantage of that wagon but his 180 "Im dumb" seems somewhat genuine to me.

I'm getting more paranoid of bianco. I dont think their reasoning to vote Dessew that went like "No one should be okay with flipping anyone" made any sense. I think their point about Dessew's case against Aureal being vague was good though.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:31 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Shea tells me that Norwe is lock town for him. Not that I needed more convincing
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:36 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Fyurtive hit me with a Gimli enjoyer status update wheenever u got the time
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:48 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 555, furtiveglance wrote: I'm liking the Dessew pressure. More later, watch this space!

Is this supposed to be your response to my question? When is later supposed to be?

I really would like to know more about your reasoning for being on the Dessew wagon, too. Same question to Norwe- do you have anything other than just Alisae's opinion?
Dessew's posting looks like fairly standard scumplay at the moment, in a sea of townier players. That's it.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:48 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 553, Dessew wrote: I missed the names of the judges, it's a good find. Then there must be two mafia, and they must be the judges (why else come up with the name Calvin Song?)
Oh there are two judges. I was debating whether or not to rehash the "But masterchef has three judges" thing in response to Dessew and decided not to. But there's two so he's actually right. That makes a lot more sense
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:49 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

What strikes you as standard scumplay about it?
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:50 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 583, Morning Tweet wrote: Fyurtive hit me with a Gimli enjoyer status update wheenever u got the time
Ari (You) and Drew T/T

McMenno likely town even though posts are bad

Bianco town for interaction with Ari

POE for D1: Aureal, Dessew, maybe Norwee as well

As for my own thoughts, I'm in a similar place but townreading Norwee more
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:51 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 586, Morning Tweet wrote: What strikes you as standard scumplay about it?
Reads are pretty thread-flowy (especially in regards to stance on me), comes alive when pushed (main goal self-pres, note the attitude of 'I won't die' which I see more from scum). Treading water really.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:52 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 585, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 553, Dessew wrote: I missed the names of the judges, it's a good find. Then there must be two mafia, and they must be the judges (why else come up with the name Calvin Song?)
Oh there are two judges. I was debating whether or not to rehash the "But masterchef has three judges" thing in response to Dessew and decided not to. But there's two so he's actually right. That makes a lot more sense
I saw the Judges as more creations of the mod for flavour, rather than Mafia.

Doesn't the settting make more sense if we're all contestants and some are evil?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:55 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

usually the contestants dont have control over the ingredients and the twists really.

One of the judges is obv Ramsey but i dont recognize the other so Dessews theory of "had to add one" made sense to me lol

Why is there two rather than one? I guess
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:56 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 590, Morning Tweet wrote: usually the contestants dont have control over the ingredients and the twists really.

One of the judges is obv Ramsey but i dont recognize the other so Dessews theory of "had to add one" made sense to me lol

Why is there two rather than one? I guess
So Borden Tansy and Calvin Song are trying to force feed us?
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:02 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 580, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 573, NorwegianboyEE wrote: Anyway Furtive still town if anyone had doubts.
Why is this? I was about to start questioning him, i dont remember him being present much at all which is a little odd

He's here because he immediately posted "PR claim?" wheen sum interesting happened but thats all he had to say abt Dessew from the wagon was building up to now, i would have thought thered be a little more

I don't really outright suspect furtive though

He's not doing any better than null for me, and I'm rather grumpy that he's ignoring my questioning so I just might actually be willing to flip him if this doesn't change. I was starting to outright scumread him when I was thinking about past experience with him last night, as it felt like he was moving around between wagons without really caring and that's not been what I've seen in his town games, even Turf Wars where he was really low activity/reasoning for it. But I skimmed his iso and it wasn't as bad as it felt- it was mostly just the cavalier shift to wagon me just for the hell of it that was giving me that impression. And he has some good stuff like the newer vote on Dessew to make up for it.

Pedit: hi again furtive, thanks for partial response, the original question was in
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:02 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 582, Morning Tweet wrote: Shea tells me that Norwe is lock town for him. Not that I needed more convincing

I need more convincing. :P
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:46 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

V
OTECOUNT
S
HELF:
E
LIMINATION
V
OTES
P
LAYER
N
AME
C
URRENT
V
OTES
Aureal (0)
None
biancospino (1)
NorwegianboyEE
Dessew (3)
furtiveglance, biancospino, Korina
Doctor Drew (1)
McMenno
furtiveglance (2)
Dessew, Aureal
Korina (0)
None
McMenno (0)
None
Morning Tweet (1)
Doctor Drew
NorwegianboyEE (0)
None
NOT VOTING:
Morning Tweet
With 9 alive, it takes 5 votes to eliminate.
Deadline: (expired on 2023-04-25 18:20:00)
Notes:

pagetops: Aristeia 6 | Lilith 5 | Norwegianboy 5 | Dr Drew 2 | McMenno 1 | Aureal 1 | furtive 1 | MT 1 | Dessew 1
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:19 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Also with my talk with Aisa, she like many it seems, isn't convinced that Morning is scum, but gets where I am coming from. I am fine with letting that sit on the back burner for now, I realize I may be a bit too cocky in my ability to read Morning and don't want to tunnel too much for now. I still think there is something there, but realistically it wouldn't happen today so best to just let it simmer in the background.

Also Aisa seems to be concerned that there really isn't anything going on besides the MT/Drew thing and all the pressure on Dessew. We kinda feel that people are afraid to make something happen, and that kinda makes me town read Furt even more......he is trying to make something happen.

Also do agree that Norwee is probably town as well.
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
compulsive complex Inventor
biancospino
he/she
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:27 pm

Post by biancospino »

In post 569, Dessew wrote: Now I've actually at down and properly looked at Aureal's ISO (also on a laptop), and I'm dumb, Aureal seems to be town. She's been actually quite proactive. I still think is weird, it's very different from her other stuff, but it's not extremely scummy, and it's just one post. I misremembered, soryy.

VOTE: furtive

I still really like furtive elimination, and I know it's legit because it's based on his voting history, which I do remember correctly.

Write now we're E-1, but I won't get eliminated, so if you're off the wagon but suspect me, not declaring intent is anti-town (not necessarily in terms of alignment, but in terms of your effect on the game). Not discussing alternative or second choice eliminations is also anti-town. From the other two wagons, I townread Tweet a lot, and Drew a little, but still.
furtive voting history for reference:
In post 66, furtiveglance wrote: VOTE: Dessew

Building a wagon
Slaying a dragon
In post 68, furtiveglance wrote: UNVOTE:

Oops, I don't want to accidentally throw a Team MafiaTM game
In post 132, furtiveglance wrote: VOTE: McMenno

Not loving their posting so far
In post 267, furtiveglance wrote: VOTE: Aureal
In post 319, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 315, Dessew wrote: I'm fine with eliminating Menno, furtive or Aureal at this point. My townreads are the same.

I've recently had a game where Drew replced in, he's a chill, active player. Let's see what he does.
This seems like scum content to me.

VOTE: Dessew
So, there is the rvs lolE-1 thing, and then a couple change of minds. Is the quippical nature of the votes that you think is oh so scummy? It's not that is wagon-hopping, since there were no votes on Aureal (except Ari's, but he did talk her into wagoning her), and there were no votes on you -- in fact furtive was already on a larger wagon at the time.

@Aureal, are you saying that ignoring quip question is a scumtell? Personally I had very poor luck with it
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:00 pm

Post by Aureal »

You think 552 is a quip? It's not. It's a question I want an answer to.
-furtiveglance
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:29 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Aureal, have you not read what Dessew has posted?
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:42 pm

Post by Aureal »

Uh, yes? Was there something in particular you think I should respond to?
-furtiveglance

Return to “Team Mafia 2023”