Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:23 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 1073, Freedom wrote:
In post 1072, Shirou wrote: @Freedom

I'm voting either you or Ausuka so please

VOTE AUSUKA WITH US

It's not everyday you get the opportunity to attempt being a hero Freedom! :cop:

You don't wanna be out of TM so soon, do you?!
Fine.
TBH I did ISO Ausuka.
I want to check her ISO with Mini 2294, first, though.
That's a two minute difference to my post...

Were you here the whole time but not posting?

"Que será, será. Whatever will be, will be."

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
~Firebringer on town!Shirou
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
~town!Norwee jokes about scum!Shirou's actual plan
(Aka Volpe14)
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:25 am

Post by Ydrasse »

thinking about when freedom joined a game instantly fumbled the wolfslot and left the game
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Freedom
Freedom
he/him, they/them
Mafia Scum
Freedom
he/him, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him, they/them

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:27 am

Post by Freedom »

In post 1075, Shirou wrote:
In post 1073, Freedom wrote:
In post 1072, Shirou wrote: @Freedom

I'm voting either you or Ausuka so please

VOTE AUSUKA WITH US

It's not everyday you get the opportunity to attempt being a hero Freedom! :cop:

You don't wanna be out of TM so soon, do you?!
Fine.
TBH I did ISO Ausuka.
I want to check her ISO with Mini 2294, first, though.
That's a two minute difference to my post...

Were you here the whole time but not posting?

Not really.
I was waiting for the confirmation to my Role PM and then I started reading a bit.
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:28 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 1076, Ydrasse wrote: thinking about when freedom joined a game instantly fumbled the wolfslot and left the game
he actually also replaced out when he "fumbled" a townslot in a recent game with me

like, when he gets in a bad position, he seems to just rep out as either alignment or at least that's my impression of him so far

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:30 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 1077, Freedom wrote: Not really.
I was waiting for the confirmation to my Role PM and then I started reading a bit.
ughhhhhhhhh

I want to kill Ausuka but this makes me give you scum points

the GOOD thing about wagoning Ausuka rather than you today though, is that I think there's a much lower chance you endgame as scum here compared to a potential scum!Ausuka

so maybe it's worth it anyway...

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:32 am

Post by Shirou »

scum!Ausuka has recently won what? two games where she snowed people/endgamed?

I think many people don't give enough credit to her scum game yet but it's pretty menacing, most townread her style I think.

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:34 am

Post by Shirou »

OKAY

nevermind I can confirm Freedom was here only a bit before he posted because he posted in less than five minutes difference to his post here in the hood.

I guess it was just a coincidence.

(Aka Volpe14)
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:37 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Votecount 1.18

Freedom (4):
Malakittens, xofelf, mastina, DkKoba
Ausuka (3):
Aisa, DrippingGoofball, Shirou
ItalianoVD (1):
Ydrasse
DkKoba (1):
Kowahbunga
DrippingGoofball (1):
Ausuka

Not Voting (3): Freedom, ItalianoVD, DeasVail

With 13 alive it takes 7 to eliminate.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2023-04-26 08:34:25)

Mod Notes
  • Kowahbunga v/la through 4/24
<(") | (")>
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:48 am

Post by Shirou »

I'm your fight commentator Shirou. Nice to meet you tonight ladies and gentleman. :cop:

In the above, you can clearly see that the current status quo between #TeamKillAusuka and #TeamKillFreedom is 3 vs 3. A close match.

I ask of all of you, to please take a STAND tonight for
justice
!

I'll start by saying that I can guarantee to you that Ausuka's play here is similar to her most recently finished scum game, where she endgamed the poor townies. Maybe if I've enough energy I could post some analyze of it a bit more in-depth.

On the other side, I can guarantee you that although Arko had in his first games in the site a lot of activity, he posted even less than here in one of his recent town ones, apparently declaring he had gotten busy IRL with something. Freedom so far hasn't done anything particularly AI either.

Ausuka may be town, and Freedom may be scum, only the mod and
God
Ellie knows, but I, the Comedic Relief Hero Shirou, am here to tell you that my antennas sense Ausuka is a EVILDOER!

Not only that, she's the right hand of the Demon King himself! If this is scum!Ausuka as I suspect, I doubt she'll die at any other day if not here, today, right now.

Freedom on the other hand is a really easy slot to wagon at any point and it does ring me some alarm bells that slots like Malakittens are feeling so "okay" with it.

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:52 am

Post by Shirou »

Do we want for D1 to wagon someone that has an actual case behind it?

Or someone that is mostly being wagoned for lack of content when it's not AI for them? (Given the same pattern of replacing out without saying much in a recent town game)

If possible I would like to hear details on why each person thinks flipping Arko/Freedom here is better than Ausuka if they don't town read Ausuka.

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:17 am

Post by Shirou »

I'm Shirou, 23 yo, and my favorite hobby is being an online clown while using anime profile pictures. I'm, however, a PROUD #TeamAusuka member, and I promise cookies, champagne and much more if you join us within our limited time offer (1 day and half from now on).

TeamAusuka members are the
cool
kids, we like it
underground
, we're
fighting
the evil
mainstream
, we're the
quirky
ones. We're
sticking it
to the big men/women. We're
free spirits
that just want to happily YOLO on a high-risk high-reward option.

TeamFreedom members are the
not cool
kids, they like it mainstream, they are just "meh if everyone is doing it I'll do it too :? ", they are
too
normal. They're
siding
with the big men/women. They think the responsibility of having freedom is too overwhelming so they take the low-risk low-reward option.

Get it trending people! Take your shot at making this town a better place with your choice! Are you:

#TeamAusuka

or

#TeamFreedom

The
deadline
future is now, mafia veterans.

(Aka Volpe14)
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:23 am

Post by Ausuka »

Ok so I was doing the italiano meta thing and I ask my discord for help and Shea writes a 2000 word essay about it?? Which I promise I didn't force him to do that.

But uh since I'm not allowed to copy and paste that into the thread I am going to have to try and go through it and give both my opinion and his.

This game was pretty short and he replaced out on d1 so I just kind of skipped this even though it's a scum game. Shea notes that his tone is light-hearted and he does not do much scumhunting early. He says something along the lines of, 'He looks like he's putting effort into the game but not into scumhunting' and that he says he has scumreads but doesn't do much to pressure them

This is the towngame I was referring to earlier. Italiano is mostly serious early, and makes a push on Takemikazuchi which is pretty strong, not half-hearted, etc - I don't think it really resembles this game that much, and I think in this game i would have townread italiano. To be fair, he does say something along the lines of 'I'm town and you don't see that because you haven't played with me enough which is similar to this, and he does get run up in this game and forced to claim tracker. Shea says that he's extremely dismissive in this game, which matches with his style of play here vs the other game where he was more light-hearted, although that was very short. So in this one there are points for and against scum Italiano.

This is another case of Italiano replacing out day 1 as scum but whatever Shea did this one and so will I. He gets into hot water early in this one as well, so it seems like he does kinda just get sussed as both alignments. I think he kind of struggles for motivation afterwards as opposed to the towngame where he's more fiery and pushes Take a lot. He also doesn't really push anyone in this game which is a similarity to this one.

Shea says he overexplains himself a lot in this one. I don't really think he does? But he agrees with me about the lack of pushes/followup.

In this game he's a lot more proactive about how he pushes koopa (koba) early, basically accusing them of handing out townreads way too easily and actively sorting malakittens - I think I would be townreading italiano in this game yet again, and that's kind of concerning to me because I kind of thought the opposite might happen based on what Italiano was saying in this thread. His takes against koopa and HEM are very hot and he's pretty active with his reasoning etc, like how kowahbungah is playing this game. He's even right about hem, although koopa was indeed town. Just in general I think his play is towny in this one and I even have a memory of thinking similar during the game so it isn't even flip bias!
Shea makes the main point here that he's all about pushing people in this game and less of the stuff about explaining himself, and that he goes into a lot more depth in his thoughts here vs other games.

This one is super important because it's a scumgame where he does not replace out on d1, but actually survives to endgame. :lol:

He does the "I'm so scummy as town uwu" thing as scum too. He definitely has content here but it feels, like, uh, indirect? Not that scumhunty. I think his treatment of ssbm_kyouko in the early game is, like, sort of similar to his treatment of me in this game, only really voting/pushing in retaliation to a push which is painted as 'flawed'. The 'plain readslist without reasons' thing is only done in this game and our game but like that might just be a coincidence lol. I think I would contrast that like, while town Italiano feels offensive this feels more defensive? Shea says something along the lines of, "He is only really convicted with his reads when he is bussing." In this game he has a bit more of the, like, looking-down attitude? Condescending is probably too harsh but you know what I mean. Also town fakes a guilty and then gets limmed for it and that's how lose the game.

All this is to say; don't fake a guilty please. That's it, that's the lesson of this post. You're welcome

No just kidding please don't stop reading

This game

This part will mostly be Shea since I've commented on italiano quite a bit

Shea scumreads because it's exactly what he said in another scumgame and he thinks italiano doesn't enjoy playing scum

is given as an example of him elaborating and writing longer posts in his own defense which is absent in his town-games. I think i agree

He's struggling to push people, other than me which is in self defense (and similar to the kyouko push in his longest scumgame) -> I think this is true overall. I was pushing italiano really hard during the middle of the day when activity was low, but I think i've mostly leaned off of him since then, and he's also leaned off me. But I don't think he's done much afterwards, in terms of specifically pushing - his bottom read is me and his next bottom read is DV who was pushing him too. This kind of echoes the concern I had earlier - the way Italiano was acting with pushing me, but kind of not pushing me actively, and I think it's backed up by the meta at this point, not contradicting it

Anyway uh both Shea and I come out thinking the worse of italiano after the metadive and I think he is probably just scum actually sorry

VOTE: ItalianoVD
Reach for my hand, I'll soar away into the dawn
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:25 am

Post by Ausuka »

if ur going to kill me don't do it overnight while I'm asleep, I have some things i would want to say in that case

there will be enough time for someone to come on if necessary
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:30 am

Post by Shirou »

It may be a confbias by this point but I think it's a bit funny that Shea is putting a lot of effort into this game like that because he never did meta dive as town in our last game. He also
loves
playing scum.

(Aka Volpe14)
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:31 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 1088, Shirou wrote: It may be a confbias by this point but I think it's a bit funny that Shea is putting a lot of effort into this game like that because he never did meta dive as town in our last game. He also
loves
playing scum.

Shea predicted you would post almost exactly this ^.^
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:35 am

Post by Ausuka »

Please make note of this pattern after I flip of shirou literally never engaging with the content of what I say and trying to find something to shitpush instead
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:36 am

Post by Ausuka »

Like the options are literally

1) his ego is too big to consider that he could be wrong

or

2) he's scum.

He says option 2 is correct but you can decide for yourselves
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:36 am

Post by Shirou »

The problem with you ever flipping town is

1) It's gonna be kinda awkward once again

2) Koba is going to keep trashtalking forever

like, I'm pushing you once again from my sense of responsibility because I win nothing in the grand scale of things by limming you today and I hedge in every possible scenario if you're town and I'm wrong

If you're scum and I'm right, if you endgame it's gonna be just funny to me and we can meme about that

If you're town and I'm wrong, if I don't lim you today I spare myself of Koba's trashtalk in D2 and that's very very important to me not get upset here

Decisions are hard

p-edit: lol

(Aka Volpe14)
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: italiano

we are NOT killing ausuka here
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:39 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 1091, Ausuka wrote: 1) his ego is too big to consider that he could be wrong
HOW CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS

DO YOU THINK I'M NOT SCARED OF KOBA BEING SMUG TO TALK TRASH ABOUT ME IN D2 REGARDLESS OF HIS ALIGNMENT

IT'S THE MOST IMPORTANT THING AT STAKE HERE

I want to lim you for in-game reasons but I'm afraid of it for non-game reasons

I've said so many times, and acted so many times with hesitance towards you.

How is this a real thought.

(Aka Volpe14)
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:41 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 1094, Shirou wrote:
In post 1091, Ausuka wrote: 1) his ego is too big to consider that he could be wrong
HOW CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS

DO YOU THINK I'M NOT SCARED OF KOBA BEING SMUG TO TALK TRASH ABOUT ME IN D2 REGARDLESS OF HIS ALIGNMENT

IT'S THE MOST IMPORTANT THING AT STAKE HERE

I want to lim you for in-game reasons but I'm afraid of it for non-game reasons

I've said so many times, and acted so many times with hesitance towards you.

How is this a real thought.
Hmm I wonder

maybe because i posted that big wall that i spent a long time working on and you didn't even fucking read it or react to it

Or I made that other post with my reads, which you didn't respond to

or uhh, basically any of the content i have posted

Instead you spend your time writing excellent points like "why would ausuka vote dgb here"
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:41 am

Post by Ausuka »

Like if I believe you ok great you're scum that's fine and cool
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:43 am

Post by Ausuka »

I'm not living to endgame at this point I don't care. I am even-night compulsive fruit vendor neighbour, I've claimed this in the hood so there's a good chance scum know it anyway. Nothing of any value is lost if I am killed and I'm sure I will be at some point, so maybe work on the fact you have most of the playlist in your nullreads instead of whatever you're doing right now
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:43 am

Post by Shirou »

Do you think effort is AI or something?

I've read the rough idea of what you said, and clicked one of the newbies where you said Italiano was serious as town, and he kept being cordial and posting emoji faces and I didn't get the sense he was that serious at all from the start.

You voting DGB there before me calling you out for not going for a big wagon (when you had implied there was no point to one-vote wagons) is more AI to me yeah.

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:45 am

Post by Shirou »

There was two options, one which you had suspicious about since the start of the game even if you diminished in confidence on it

and then there was also a meh slot

You chose none and voted a vanity on DGB close to deadline

Yeah I think it's potentially AI that you were "#outing" of being in a wagon that will go through. Did you think you would accomplish anything by voting DGB with 1 day and half?

(Aka Volpe14)

Return to “Team Mafia 2023”