Micro 1078: Datisi's micro normals are back [game over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 6:17 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 117, skitter30 wrote:
In post 57, skitter30 wrote: I kinda think fire might be town, i got kinda bad vibes from ausuka and maybe sky
I changed my mind on fire, i think he's kinda sus now
Vpb might be town
this is an odd post. why the 180? is it because a bunch of people said so?

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 6:17 pm

Post by osuka »

also snipe lol

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 6:18 pm

Post by osuka »

i'm off to eat food because there is a void in my stomach that might actually bend spacetime if i dont go attend to that situation fairly soon, but i promise ill be back in a bit to post the hottest takes in all of space and time

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 6:18 pm

Post by osuka »

in the meantime why don't you all post your credit card numbers so i can verify who's scum and who isn't

tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 6:22 pm

Post by tris »

In post 350, osuka wrote:
In post 57, skitter30 wrote: I kinda think fire might be town, i got kinda bad vibes from ausuka and maybe sky
Vpb might be town
this is an odd post
here's what it says
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 6:39 pm

Post by tris »

In post 284, osuka wrote: baltar is a question mark and so is skitter
what kinda question marks? can i conclude from this that people you didn't mention are not question marks?
here's what it says
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 6:39 pm

Post by tris »

In post 354, tris wrote:
Vpb might be town
this is an odd post
having read osuka's iso, maybe less so
here's what it says
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 6:43 pm

Post by tris »

In post 355, tris wrote:
what kinda question marks? can i conclude from this that people you didn't mention are not question marks?
o, ausuka already questioned this. well i will question it as well for emphasis !!
here's what it says
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 6:44 pm

Post by tris »

284 says almost nothing
here's what it says
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 6:52 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 354, tris wrote:
Vpb might be town
this is an odd post
if you're trying to be a smartass but your post isn't smart, that makes it just ass

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 6:53 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 355, tris wrote:
if you want to conclude that i can't stop you, but it would be negligent not to point out that it is a stupid conclusion to make

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 6:55 pm

Post by osuka »

127 starts off strangely towny for a slot that so far had been pretty scummy

then it goes completely off the rails straight into downtown mafiaville at the end with a ridiculous flip to a very noncommittal stance

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 6:58 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 156, skitter30 wrote:
In post 15, Ausuka wrote: VOTE: osuka

I want to live!!!!!!!
@ausuka do you understand the difference i'm drawing between the vote itself and the 'i want to live' at the end?
skitter is still a slot i can't really place right now but this gives me the impression that this is all the push is and That Makes It Horseshit(tm)

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 6:59 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 170, Ausuka wrote: mm

VOTE: skygayzer

sorry i don't think this reaction is natural :(

I believe you had the thought 'scum ausuka gets mad at being scumread for the wrong reasons' but I think you're trying too hard to apply it here
??????????

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:01 pm

Post by osuka »

page 8 is nothing but everyone putting on display just how impossibly confused they are

tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:03 pm

Post by tris »

lol
here's what it says
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:04 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 342, hellbooks wrote: what if we all just took a deep breath and a step back and then wagoned meuh
meuh, are you ok withthat ? just lmk
Ooh sounds fun :D
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:05 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 342, hellbooks wrote: what if we all just took a deep breath and a step back and then wagoned meuh
yea i was actually feeling this

VOTE: meuh
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:05 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 343, VP Baltar wrote:
My preferred lim pool right now is actually [fire, ausuka, meuh]
HOW?? Explain this please I do not see this in the slightest
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:07 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 221, Meuh wrote:
In post 218, tris wrote:
In post 216, Meuh wrote:
In post 116, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 89, osuka wrote:
In post 81, fireisredsir wrote: id rather not elaborate yet bc it's sort of one of those things that is dependent on a pattern of behavior and it's a little early to call out exactly what ive seen so far and how it compares to my expectations bc it's a sort of small sample of posts and maybe im wrong and saying it allows him to adjust. ill tell u later tho shhh
what the fuck is this? either you have something or you don't. if you do, then you should just point it out and if you don't and it's "dependent on a pattern of behavior" then you shouldn't come off so strong because then you'd just make whoever it is you're talking about very acutely aware of the fact that you're watching them closely. this is either horseshit disguised as townposting or just kind of stupid, but i can't immediately tell which
Like, on the one hand, this is kind of a BS reason from fire...the reason it is BS being that fire has a mediocre track record of reading me correctly and I've kind of barely done anything this game yet.

Osuka jumps in and attacks its vagueryness...which is not only the wrong reason to dislike that fire post, it's worth about as much as the poop he wants to put in my pants (not much). Fire can be vague, but the "oh I have a VP read from nothing" is the actual sus part.
But if Fire knows they aren't particularly good at reading you, wouldn't it then make more sense for them to be reserved on their feeling on you? Isn't it natural for them to decide to wait for something more substantive before outing the read completely,
because
of this track record?
that wasn't the reason fire gave for holding it back.
Hmm?
I mean the justification Fire gave is wanting a larger sample size (I think interpreting this as wanting something more substantive is fair?) to see if a pattern held up. Or are you saying that Fire not wanting to out the read because of their track record was not reasoning given? Which like yeah it wasn't, but I don't have a hard time believing that it could still be a factor.

Fire gets thoughts on Baltar -> Fire gets a bit of doubt about it because of past record (either consciously or more of a subtle doubt because of those past games) -> Fire decides to be careful with their reads and wants an extra set of posts to get a stronger feeling

Is not an unlikely chain of events to me and I don't think Fire having doubts on their ability to read Baltar will be inherently voiced.
okay, but if you get thoughts on someone and decide to be careful because of ANY reason, then doesn't posting that not go completely against "being careful"? that post does nothing but pose for game-advancing content when in fact it has less game advancing content than a fucking votecount

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:09 pm

Post by osuka »

as of page 10, tris seems to be acutely aware of the gamestate but has posted nothing of substance and seems to be going far out of her way to be nonabrasive as possible

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:10 pm

Post by osuka »

it feels like a reasonably genuine thought progression coming out of meuh all around but i strongly dislike her tone 90% of the time. maybe that's just style?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:11 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 370, osuka wrote: as of page 10, tris seems to be acutely aware of the gamestate but has posted nothing of substance and seems to be going far out of her way to be nonabrasive as possible
post 250, at the start of page 11, is the first real thing to come out of this slot and it's literally the first thing after page 10 so i feel like i need to point that out

Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:11 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 347, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 278, Meuh wrote: Current feeling: VPB/Osuka team, if town in there then scum in Skitter/Hellbooks
Rest can be town
This post bugs the hell out of me, mostly. Meuh's obv pushing you, but idk how she sees Hellbrooks as your buddy.

Picking Osuka as my potential buddy also feels like "this person isn't really here".

I think I'm pretty townie this game.

And the rest are town? Sorry that is a silly take to me
Oh the group of 4 I posited was meant to be a whole group, not a set of 2 pairs. I singled out you and Osuka as the team because you two clicked slightly better at scum, but I didn’t look at the connection between you/Osuka and Skitter/Hellbooks any closer than I did with any other potential pair in the group

Okay I can get why you think Ausuka isn’t town but what’s wrong with a Fire or a Sky townread? Both have given me more good feelings that bad

Also you’ve felt soooo off this entire game
It’s frustrating cause I can’t quite put my finger on it but I have intense dread when reading your posts and it’s bleghhh
Why do you think you’re townie this game?
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:11 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 369, osuka wrote:that post does nothing but pose for game-advancing content when in fact it has less game advancing content than a fucking votecount
idk you talked about it a lot and thought it was scummy and then other people responded to that and reacted and formed their own opinions and some people read people off those and wow hey that kinda sounds like a game of mafia is being advanced based on some content

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”