Micro 1078: Datisi's micro normals are back [game over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:12 pm

Post by Meuh »

Ughhhh the spelling mistakes are painful but I have to accept that comes with 3am posting
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:13 pm

Post by osuka »

fucking fireworks on page 11, huh?

skitter went from posting iioa into a complete 180, aioi everywhere. i actually don't much dislike this slot for town here

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:14 pm

Post by osuka »

question: how do you go from
In post 215, Meuh wrote: osuka's take on Fire's posts around the time he made them line up a lot with my feelings which is nice
Leaning town there
to
In post 278, Meuh wrote: Current feeling: VPB/Osuka team, if town in there then scum in Skitter/Hellbooks
Rest can be town
without me posting like zero content during that time?

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:15 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 311, Meuh wrote: I do want more substantive content from Ausuka but at this stage of the game, those townie vibes she’s given are enough for me to just sort her as town and worry about her later. Especially when there’s several people who I think are scummier both on individual play and general position within the game.
In post 314, Meuh wrote: Like my read isn’t super strong but I really can’t bring myself to scrutinize Ausuka when there’s other players I’d rather analyse.
these just kinda give me whiffs of the tmi that i found suspicious in dance game, where it kinda feels like she has decided she's going to have a certain read because that's what helps her at the moment, and then moving forward from there. and doing it like really openly and blatantly to the point where in dance game i second guessed and thought maybe it was too brazen to really be scum
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:16 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 279, Meuh wrote: VOTE: Osuka
this is exceptionally strange - there are several viable wagons at this point in time that you could reasonably pivot to if you're getting cold feet, none of which are me. what the fuck? it makes no real sense as town because i haven't posted anything for you to work off of, but it makes even less sense as scum because i haven't posted anything for you to work off of so this is never gonna get off the ground.

am i missing something huge here or is this just the dumbest vote in the thread so far

Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:16 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 377, osuka wrote: question: how do you go from
In post 215, Meuh wrote: osuka's take on Fire's posts around the time he made them line up a lot with my feelings which is nice
Leaning town there
to
In post 278, Meuh wrote: Current feeling: VPB/Osuka team, if town in there then scum in Skitter/Hellbooks
Rest can be town
Honestly forgot about what you said there
Regardless, when I took at look at the collective ISO of you/Skitter/VPB/Hellbooks, you fit within the group quite nicely and I found that to be pretty meaningful
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:16 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 288, fireisredsir wrote: i think im somewhere like this

[tris, ausuka]
[skygazer]
[meuh, hellbooks, osuka, baltar]
[skitter]

and i feel conflicted on everyone in the group of 4

skygazer i just don't have any meta in order to be confident there but there's been specific things that vibe as town to me
if you flip that readslist literally upside down, you're 90% of the way there

fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:18 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 379, osuka wrote:
this is exceptionally strange - there are several viable wagons at this point in time that you could reasonably pivot to if you're getting cold feet, none of which are me. what the fuck? it makes no real sense as town because i haven't posted anything for you to work off of, but it makes even less sense as scum because i haven't posted anything for you to work off of so this is never gonna get off the ground.

am i missing something huge here or is this just the dumbest vote in the thread so far
i think that was a reasonable vote tbh

definitely wasn't strange. felt kinda right at the time actually
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:19 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 378, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 311, Meuh wrote: I do want more substantive content from Ausuka but at this stage of the game, those townie vibes she’s given are enough for me to just sort her as town and worry about her later. Especially when there’s several people who I think are scummier both on individual play and general position within the game.
In post 314, Meuh wrote: Like my read isn’t super strong but I really can’t bring myself to scrutinize Ausuka when there’s other players I’d rather analyse.
these just kinda give me whiffs of the tmi that i found suspicious in dance game, where it kinda feels like she has decided she's going to have a certain read because that's what helps her at the moment, and then moving forward from there. and doing it like really openly and blatantly to the point where in dance game i second guessed and thought maybe it was too brazen to really be scum
That’s just something I like to state in general, tbh.
We have a wide pool for lims on day 1 and I like to cast aside players entirely and leave them to properly sort later because I think they’d be a poor lim at the moment. Though I think you’re town for having this thought process lol
I can dig up examples of me saying similar stuff in past games actually, let me see
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:21 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 312, hellbooks wrote:
In post 284, osuka wrote: meuh feels town but id say thats definitely within the scumrange of most players so ill have to hold off on clearing that for d1
quite a space filling statement -- like someone who is invested in seeming opinionated. for someone who is prodging "shamelessly" surely there has to be some self-consciousness between this bundle of null reads. ironically the point being made is not so different from my own but remember that even hypocrites are sometimes right
in fairness, i'm not someone who is usually invested in _seeming_ opinionated - i am quite opinionated as anyone who's played with me very well knows

that said i really don't think that's a real hot take or anything. 30 seconds in meuh's iso and the slightest bit of attention gets you most of the way there already

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:21 pm

Post by osuka »

like i really don't think that's groundbreaking at all. is it actually not obvious?

tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:22 pm

Post by tris »

In post 380, Meuh wrote:
Leaning town there
to
Rest can be town
Regardless, when I took at look at the collective ISO of you/Skitter/VPB/Hellbooks, you fit within the group quite nicely and I found that to be pretty meaningful
the group? there's not gonna be four scum.
here's what it says
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:23 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

even if i don't end up feeling like i want to stick with the meuh vote (possible. i am feeling mercurial), hellbooks keeps like assessing the gamestate and the direction in which it should go and proposing that direction in like the same way that i am feeling at the time of reading it and i think that's worth at least 1 townpoint
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:24 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

baltar's probably scum lol
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:24 pm

Post by tris »

i want 2 vote meuh but i havent looked at her yet
here's what it says
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:25 pm

Post by tris »

In post 388, fireisredsir wrote: baltar's probably scum lol
y
here's what it says
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:25 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 356, tris wrote:
In post 354, tris wrote:
In post 350, osuka wrote:
In post 117, skitter30 wrote:
In post 57, skitter30 wrote: I kinda think fire might be town, i got kinda bad vibes from ausuka and maybe sky
I changed my mind on fire, i think he's kinda sus now
Vpb might be town
this is an odd post. why the 180? is it because a bunch of people said so?
this is an odd post
having read osuka's iso, maybe less so
please expound

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:25 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 358, tris wrote: 284 says almost nothing
correct

fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:27 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 390, tris wrote:
In post 388, fireisredsir wrote: baltar's probably scum lol
y
i don't believe that he thinks he's been pretty townie this game, for one

he finds a perverse enjoyment in saying just blatantly completely wrong things when he's scum and then laughing as people trip over themselves thinking that scum would never
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:27 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 373, Meuh wrote:
In post 347, VP Baltar wrote:
Rest can be town
This post bugs the hell out of me, mostly. Meuh's obv pushing you, but idk how she sees Hellbrooks as your buddy.

Picking Osuka as my potential buddy also feels like "this person isn't really here".

I think I'm pretty townie this game.

And the rest are town? Sorry that is a silly take to me
Oh the group of 4 I posited was meant to be a whole group, not a set of 2 pairs. I singled out you and Osuka as the team because you two clicked slightly better at scum, but I didn’t look at the connection between you/Osuka and Skitter/Hellbooks any closer than I did with any other potential pair in the group

Okay I can get why you think Ausuka isn’t town but what’s wrong with a Fire or a Sky townread? Both have given me more good feelings that bad

Also you’ve felt soooo off this entire game
It’s frustrating cause I can’t quite put my finger on it but I have intense dread when reading your posts and it’s bleghhh
Why do you think you’re townie this game?
someone call a lifeguard! she's drowning!

it's easier to stay afloat if you use long, slower motions, instead of helplessly flailing

tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:28 pm

Post by tris »

In post 391, osuka wrote:
In post 356, tris wrote:
In post 354, tris wrote:
In post 350, osuka wrote:
In post 117, skitter30 wrote:
In post 57, skitter30 wrote: I kinda think fire might be town, i got kinda bad vibes from ausuka and maybe sky
I changed my mind on fire, i think he's kinda sus now
Vpb might be town
this is an odd post. why the 180? is it because a bunch of people said so?
this is an odd post
having read osuka's iso, maybe less so
please expound
well, you had said some stuff about fire before that and so it made sense you would see skitter as maybe following the trend
here's what it says
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:28 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 374, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 369, osuka wrote:that post does nothing but pose for game-advancing content when in fact it has less game advancing content than a fucking votecount
idk you talked about it a lot and thought it was scummy and then other people responded to that and reacted and formed their own opinions and some people read people off those and wow hey that kinda sounds like a game of mafia is being advanced based on some content
no, to be completely clear: you do NOT get to take credit for making a post of zero value and game-advancing content coming out of the fact that someone called out the fact that you posted fucking air. get this shit out of here

tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:29 pm

Post by tris »

In post 393, fireisredsir wrote: he finds a perverse enjoyment in saying just blatantly completely wrong things when he's scum and then laughing as people trip over themselves thinking that scum would never
where does it look like he's doing that in this game?
here's what it says
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:30 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 380, Meuh wrote:
Leaning town there
to
Rest can be town
i said nothing! that's the fucking point!!!!

there wasn't any reason for your read on me to progress because there was NOTHING coming out of my slot other than a garbage one-liner of tangibly game-related content i derived from skimming every page for 15 seconds at 4 am

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:31 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 382, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 379, osuka wrote:

i think that was a reasonable vote tbh

definitely wasn't strange. felt kinda right at the time actually
okay so i've put forward an explanation as to why i think that's strange. can you do the same or are you disagreeing just to be a contrarian? can you back this up at all?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”